Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 18, 2012 4:34 AM
Mar 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
it's weird how "we" were supposed to cry this chapter and yet
I don't think anybody did lol
Feb 18, 2012 5:28 AM

Mar 2011
Kouji should just end the manga now; I'm fed up with his copypasta of previous situations to extend the story. And what was this chapter, a shallow attempt to make the readers cry? Just finish this, goddamn.
Feb 18, 2012 5:36 AM

Oct 2008
I hate Yuzuki Eba. It is official now, more than ever. Through the entire exchange she didn't said a freaking word even though SHE WAS THE DAMN REASON ALL OF THIS SHIT HAPPENED IN THE FIRST PLACE!<rage> :/ Heck, she didn't even explained her true motives for dating Kazama yet to anyone. :/ If I was Kazama I would be really, really sad now....

If Kouji-sensei intention was to create most unlikeable, most infuriating characters in romance manga ever, then he succeed - with Eba and with Haruto as it turns out.
Feb 18, 2012 7:16 AM

Oct 2011
Asuka... finally i see you again.
Feb 18, 2012 8:14 AM

Apr 2011
I really thought this fight was gonna last longer than just this chapter. I'm kind of disappointed :/
Feb 18, 2012 8:37 AM

Sep 2011
Haha, I like how that Takashi guy brighten the mood!
Feb 18, 2012 2:23 PM

Sep 2009
You people are so silly. I'm confused as to how anyone could find this chapter rageworthy at all.

We're on a steady path to the ending. I wouldn't be surprised if it ended in a chapter or two but it could easily elongate into one more volume.
Feb 18, 2012 2:46 PM

Sep 2008
So what was this dumb bitch blithering on about?

why is she accusing him of stealing EBA when they didn't get back together until years later.

When it was literally Kyousake who stole Eba from him by using his sickness to manipulate her? The fuck, does Seo forget his own crappy writing?
It doesn't think, it doesn't feel, it doesn't laugh or cry..... All it does from dusk till dawn is make the soldiers die.
Feb 18, 2012 4:32 PM

Jul 2009
Key notes:
You can't steal someone who doesn't have a ring. Kazama kind of knew why Eba was with him so he wanted to try and survive surgery to "steal" her from Haruto. It's actually a good thing since it gave him a reason to want to live.

Kiyomi isn't as close a friend as she says since she ignorantly acts this way even at his grave. She is more of a one-sided stalker. To top it off, at his grave, on the anniversary, she starts a fight with people she knew Kazama liked and trusted... She's making him turn in his grave I bet.

Again, Haruto is self-inflicting pain to make those around him feel better about themselves. If he told the truth though, Kiyomi would call him a liar and Asuka would break out in tears I guess. He really is too kind.
Feb 18, 2012 4:37 PM

Sep 2011
N1neteen said:
Asuka... finally i see you again.
Feb 18, 2012 4:50 PM

Aug 2011
finally they made up jeesh... but i doubt this will end anytime soon, not that im complaining. it was kinda sad
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 18, 2012 6:36 PM

Jun 2009
Why so dumb, Kiyomi?
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Feb 18, 2012 6:49 PM
Nov 2011
man kyomi she just wants to bitch at eba dating kazama at. This manga should end in the next chapter or 2 now so i can't wait
Feb 18, 2012 9:26 PM

Jun 2009
Rudgald said:
Heck, she didn't even explained her true motives for dating Kazama yet to anyone. :/ If I was Kazama I would be really, really sad now....

Why would she do this? I don't even like Eba but it would be stupidity on an entirely different level on her part to say "No, you're wrong. I only dated Kazama because he's ill, he's dying and I felt bad for him. The one I really love is Haruto". Like seriously?
Feb 19, 2012 2:54 AM

Feb 2009
ack was hoping this would last longer, but I expected asuka to keep her cool and kyomi to blow up! This manga absolutely needs to end, though.
Feb 19, 2012 7:40 AM

Feb 2009
All that's left is Nanami. Make it happen Seo, you totally forgot all about the first(second?) girl in the story.

Oh and Haruto getting laid as well, let's not forget about that.
Do it, Seo.
Feb 20, 2012 4:05 AM

Jun 2008
Kiyomi: you think he'll just forgive you??!!
me: everything he's done and said seems to suggest this, yes
Kiyomi: liar!!!
Feb 20, 2012 6:00 AM

Mar 2011
Mad Drama :I
Feb 20, 2012 6:22 AM

May 2011
-Quasar said:
Rudgald said:
Heck, she didn't even explained her true motives for dating Kazama yet to anyone. :/ If I was Kazama I would be really, really sad now....

Why would she do this? I don't even like Eba but it would be stupidity on an entirely different level on her part to say "No, you're wrong. I only dated Kazama because he's ill, he's dying and I felt bad for him. The one I really love is Haruto". Like seriously?

that would've been hilarious if she did. The rage Kiyomi would of unleashed wouldve made my day
Feb 21, 2012 6:58 AM

Jun 2009
Rudgald said:
I hate Yuzuki Eba.SHE WAS THE DAMN REASON ALL OF THIS SHIT HAPPENED IN THE FIRST PLACE!
If Kouji-sensei intention was to create most unlikeable, most infuriating characters in romance manga ever, then he succeed - with Eba and with Haruto as it turns out.

My score for kimi:
From beginning till yuzuki leaves for tokyo - 10/10
Tokyo arc till kazama's death - 7/10
kazama's death till break up with asuka - 9/10
rest of the events - 4/10

seo end it before it drops to zero level
Feb 22, 2012 10:22 AM

Sep 2011
All that needs to happen now:

Haruto Gets Laid
We see Nanami Again
Chapter with Asuka

--END--

(Eba gets pregnant. Lots of drama. They decide to get married. Haruto becomes a chef. They have a baby. 1 year timeskip to day of Wedding. All the characters are there for a grand wedding happy ending finale. Seriously, am I the only one that thinks this is just a better, redone Suzuka?)
No.
Feb 23, 2012 3:43 PM

Aug 2011
Lame :[
Feb 25, 2012 12:28 PM
Jun 2010
kyled00m said:
Key notes:
You can't steal someone who doesn't have a ring. Kazama kind of knew why Eba was with him so he wanted to try and survive surgery to "steal" her from Haruto. It's actually a good thing since it gave him a reason to want to live.

Kiyomi isn't as close a friend as she says since she ignorantly acts this way even at his grave. She is more of a one-sided stalker. To top it off, at his grave, on the anniversary, she starts a fight with people she knew Kazama liked and trusted... She's making him turn in his grave I bet.

Again, Haruto is self-inflicting pain to make those around him feel better about themselves. If he told the truth though, Kiyomi would call him a liar and Asuka would break out in tears I guess. He really is too kind.

This.

I really don't understand all the Eba hate, she didn't feel like she could refuse Kazama even though she wanted to because he only had a few months to live. The way she acted towards Haruto was stupid, bitchy and insensitive but i choose to believe that since she has never as far as i can remember showed any real bitchy characteristics that she just didn't know how to handle the situation and reacted poorly. Both Kazama and Haruto knew and understood that so Kazama had the operation so this could be a fair fight between them but he died in the process and there's that.

The way this is heading though is extremely predictable and i really hope he does something clever with the ending, would be really lame if it is the same(or similar) as in Suzuka. Would also be nice if it isn't as rushed as it was in Suzuka.
Apr 2, 2012 9:15 PM
Mar 2009
Kiyomi, you bag of contradictions and tits.

Well, Asuka seems completely over it. Although she didn't say a word to Haruto, hmm...
Apr 13, 2012 2:28 PM

Jul 2010
Hate this and I hate Haruto, I hoped Kiyomi was gonna beat the shit out of him, I wanted to punch Haruto when he started with the crap about stealing Eba from Kazama, only to go on to say, "hopefully he'll come out of his grave to stop me" or some shit, I was willing to accept the BS about him stealing Eba when he was terminally ill but this was total Bullshit.
I want this to end, tired of seeing crap between Haruto and Eba... if they're such a good couple, they should've gotten passed this uncomfortable crap, I really don't understand what "chemistry" they had.
Also, Asuka..... I got to see you, yet I prolly can't look at you the same with Haruto, the stupid fuck who dumped you for her...
Don't care what other ppl say, Kiyomi was in the right and I would've backed her if she beat the shit out of Haruto.
Aug 6, 2013 1:15 AM

Feb 2011
kyled00m said:
Key notes:
You can't steal someone who doesn't have a ring.

LOL
Oct 18, 2015 4:54 AM

Mar 2013
I cri every tiem T_T

Jigero said:
When it was literally Kyousake who stole Eba from him by using his sickness to manipulate her? The fuck, does Seo forget his own crappy writing?

Kazama didn't even knew that she had a boyfriend or she's in a relationship when he confessed to her. He was desperate and I see no reason for him not to be. What's wrong with spending time with someone you love in your last moments of your life? And hearing that Yuzuki decided to go with it without clearing doubts on either of both sides (Kazama and Haruto). If anything, it was her fault for not clearing things up.

kyled00m said:
Key notes:
You can't steal someone who doesn't have a ring.

Lmao :v
May 9, 2020 3:26 AM

Apr 2016
Kiyomi hit the point with Yuzuki, it’s always good when someone point the fact, she need to remember how stupid she was. It’s only a fictional character but it’s satisfying. By the way, even if they try to let Kaza appear a saint, he definitely was not. He did such stupid things like the others, I believe the worst is Eba but him wasn't that better either.

More topics from this board

» Is there a better english translation of this manga?

Reshiram_IX - Apr 17

2 by Cristobal2325 »»
Apr 17, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 132 Discussion

belarion - Apr 21, 2011

22 by Mohan_Raj3 »»
Mar 19, 11:12 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 140 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechDragon - Jun 21, 2011

113 by uruna117 »»
Jan 20, 9:09 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 261 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

niaxato - Feb 7, 2014

298 by Miskatonic81 »»
Dec 29, 2023 10:18 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 259 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

outkastfox - Jan 26, 2014

1089 by DarkHumor04 »»
May 28, 2023 4:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.