Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 6, 2012 2:13 PM

Jun 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
40 min of my life lost. Hopefully this series will get better but I truly don't wanna watch the second ep. right now... thanks heaven there's only 2 more ep to go!
Jul 6, 2012 4:49 PM

Nov 2011
Dat nurses office.

Well, there's something you don't see everyday.
May 29, 2015 7:04 PM

Feb 2013
Not bad. I really liked the weird/mysterious aspects of the show. Too bad it isn't all that. It felt like they were trying to be edgy, but it was a bit lacking.
Sep 19, 2016 5:40 PM

Nov 2013
Nice to see, that the girl got a faceboob and grabbed a handful instead of the boy. Nice change.

The friend of the MC is absolutely annoying, but funny. The dialogues and happenings are pretty ridiculous, especially the second half made me laugh really hard. It almost achieves the Mars of Destruction level of WTF.

The mysterious girls are, well, mysterious.

Im curious about the mystery and how it will turn out. If it continues like this, I expect a glorious and epic trainwreck.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Apr 5, 2018 1:20 AM

Dec 2013
"Only group, but have mistranslations mostly for the "small talk" parts, not the "story" parts. Translator also seems prone to mishearings and there are some translations which just seem ridiculous."

absolutely terrible subs still that are both for the hearing impaired and perverse. Actual dialogue is not bad for the first episode

ep2 subs is so much better in terms of translation, but some mishearings.

kawyuaApr 5, 2018 2:46 AM
Sep 17, 2019 10:42 AM

Mar 2012
This is terrible, the ecchi fan-service is completely out of place and ruins the mystery, those sounds of bouncing boobs makes it even more annoying and my ears hurt from listening to the ending theme.
Aug 11, 2020 3:23 AM

Aug 2018
so the guy doesnt have male friends?
Aug 11, 2021 6:04 PM
Oct 2019
"big brother, you said you wanted to forget. but your memories won't go away. i will make you forget her. hedgehog, erase her"

wtf haha. that was a pretty cool post-credit scene

i don't like to read too much show info before watching. so i guess this is a psychological/dementia drama type show? it was interesting. not great, but good enough to have my attention. i thought it got better as it went on

not sure who or what is real, and why things are the way they are. looking forward to it
Dec 5, 2023 11:41 AM

Dec 2022
Just a bunch of nonsense so far. This may be the point, since what is and isn't "real" in this series is mysteriously ambiguous.

Shaded Horizon

More topics from this board

Poll: » Interlude Episode 3 Discussion

meneope - Feb 20, 2012

10 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 5, 2023 2:02 PM

Poll: » Interlude Episode 2 Discussion

gohdan - Apr 22, 2012

5 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 5, 2023 12:55 PM

» Interlude Discussion

VessaKamio - Aug 15, 2008

9 by TheBigGuy »»
Sep 20, 2016 9:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.