Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jan 22, 2012 6:45 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The new OP is bomb. Visuals and music is kick ass. I love it. The episode was rather a little on the slow side until things do get moving. I always find that 8th's little cheating questionable. I am still baffled even from the manga as to how it could even work in activating itself even if it's explained.

About the 7th users,here they are in the following,

A most amazing couple not afraid of kissing in the spoiler
in front of anyone and it even made Yuki blush really well here. There are the adult version of Yuno/Yuki. I loved a a lot their intro in the spoiler
smoking at the same time, diary juggling and super cute intro that was flashy. Adults sometimes are so nice. One the nice things of them are that despite hurting Mao and Hinata they still saved them in the spoiler
their bleeding is a little concern for me at that time. Their diaries work like the one of Yuno except a little differently.

Section of Marco Ikusaba, his intro was so cool in the spoiler
he knocked out Nishijima and his partner so easily. His punch on Nishijima was amazingly well done. I loved it. If that was not enough I loved it when he further introduced himself in the spoiler
those abs make some girls for crazy for guys and his hair reminded me of Kuwabara from Yuyu Hakusho. Got to admit his face was win in that spoiler. So hilarious. There 2 things that really impressed me and gave my respect to Marco.

A)He saves his girl Ai in the spoiler
with a commendable bravery.
That cut of Yuno he received is nasty in every way. Deep cut that it was. Marco really showed nice bravery in protecting his girl.
B)He teaches Yuki a lesson in the spoiler
about protecting his girl.
Yuki of courses answers the truth of admitting in being a weak chicken shit. To that effect he gets thrown out like shit. To die except that Yuki survives in all that.

Section of Ai Mikami, Ai was marvellously well shown in the spoiler
her breasts are perfect and Marco is plain lucky to have her as a girl. Her throwing knife technique here landed Hinata and Mao injuries in the spoiler
really bad ones. Of all things Mao get wounded again! Damn poor girl! D: Sad to see her get the same wounds. I am surprised that Ai did not get cut here by Yuno. That was like 1mm close of being sliced. Her fight with Yuno in the spoiler
with the face exchange done, it was quite EPIC. That fight in the fire was the best I saw in a while done like that. It’s really too bad that she does trip on the rug and she is falling here. Despite showing a nice front she looked like she would get stabbed if it was not for Marco there. Ideally Ai’s knife throwing at Yuno in the spoiler
lands her in the hospital itself. To that effect Ai is amazingly well done and built Really good adaptation of her character.

About Yuno, she is quite scary when Yuki was thinking she was haunting him here. It was done better than the manga for it caught me off guard better than the manga. The moment I see the knife cutting the wires here, I knew it was Yuno’s knife there. To no surprise she comes around and her face in the spoiler
are so MOE it’s hard to think of last episode and how she was there. Such a good yandere she really is. I liked to see her face being surprised at being tied up but then again when you see Hinata/Mao near her here then you get they don’t trust her at all and this had to be done no matter what. Her scenes with Yuki in the spoiler
were very nice since it lead to her ropes being cut. The panic and emotions were very well done. I was happy of that scene.

Now the best part is the following,

Yuno best shit! The fact it was that amazing in the spoiler
along with her faces when she is praised by Yuki. Win! Total win!
For once I was really happy how Yuno defended Yuki. Yuno’s face here was EPIC! That one eye and hair pose. It was actually pitiful to see Yuno not being able to do nothing at the end due to her wounds and her up-close expression here. A pity she could not save Yuki in thee end.

Manga VS Anime

Perfect adaptation no problem! A few things though. In the list
  • For one they changed the car part in the spoiler
    probably did not want to send a bad message as what they do in the manga is illegal IRL even if in a cop car. Except they have exceptions. I guess it was also more for realism.

• They changed the intro the 7th couple in the spoiler
    it was much better in the anime and cooler too IMO.

• Only element they did not show and I find it was bad is Yuno’s wounds in the spoiler
    she does get it badly but they don’t show it. Maybe in the Bds/DVDs.
That’s all really.

Regardless Yuno's haunting was creepy. However seeing Yuki a little positive with no Yuno for some time made things different in the setup. Man I am going to miss the old OP, it was good too. Conclusion best episode yet! If Kousaka kick was not enough, the action of this episode really got me happy in its adaptation. So what do you think of the new beats for this second half of the series?

BTW Images Stitches in the spoiler
some nice ones of 7th couple.

Some GIFs in the club:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=393003
including an avatar of Yuno’s best moment for me
Yumekichi11Jan 22, 2012 10:36 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jan 22, 2012 6:58 AM

Apr 2010
They reused Yuno's crazy bits from the 1st OP in a very lazy way. They looked out of place. Rest of this new OP was quite good, especially the last bit with Yuno. ED was wierd, I'm not quite sure what they wanted to show.

Also, one more thing regarding the OP and ED (major manga spoilers):

heiismyhusbandoJan 22, 2012 7:45 AM
Jan 22, 2012 7:33 AM

Sep 2011
I watched the new OP and ED on NicoNico just now. Man the visuals are stunning as always. But if they want to include that segment of two Yuno's fighting against each other, why do they put it in the first OP in the beginning? Other than that, the rest of the OP was on par with the first one. Guess the story will be going for a more depressing turn like in the manga now, hence all the blue stuff in this OP.

I was disappointed with the ED. I expected Yousei Teikoku to do something hardcore and explosive like Kuusou Mesorogiwi or Blood Teller, but they chose to do a softer and lighter piece this time (well, I listened to it again and feel that it's still pretty good, but not much of giving a ear orgasm like the other songs). Well, at least the visuals accompanying were great. Bonus mark for little Yuno.

Haven't seen the episode yet, will edit my opinion once I watch it.

BTW, unlike the first OPs and EDs, they messed up all the appearing sequence of the diary holders this time. Also, unlike all the other characters (except Yukiteru and Yuno), only 9th (Minene) is colored grey and is in a blue background, where the others are blue with grey background. I wonder if it's related to that plot twist later on...

mrghost_00Jan 22, 2012 7:44 AM
Jan 22, 2012 7:34 AM

Oct 2010
heiismyhusbando said:
They reused Yuno's crazy bits from the 1st OP in a very lazy way. They looked out of place. Rest of this new OP was quite good, especially the last bit with Yuno. ED was wierd, I'm not quite sure what they wanted to show.
Wait a second did they not do the same with parts of OP of Guilty Crown? They put bits of past parts of the series. Yeah like what is up with this new setup directions some new OPs are taking?

Still I find the music of the first had a nicer ring.

Jan 22, 2012 8:08 AM

Sep 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
heiismyhusbando said:
Wait a second did they not do the same with parts of OP of Guilty Crown? They put bits of past parts of the series.

Except that this is not really a "past part", story-wise.
Jan 22, 2012 8:22 AM

Apr 2010
Yeah, and while I loved that part in the 1st OP, here it doesn't even fit.
Jan 22, 2012 8:23 AM

Oct 2010
mrghost_00 said:
Yumekichi11 said:
heiismyhusbando said:
Wait a second did they not do the same with parts of OP of Guilty Crown? They put bits of past parts of the series.

Except that this is not really a "past part", story-wise.
OK then, I was just thinking the direction of the new OP may have been done similar to the one of Guilty Crown. Suffice to say some staff may be responsible for this one as well as that were responsible for the new one of Guilty Crown. I will leave it that.

Jan 22, 2012 8:30 AM
Jan 2012
I'm newbie to here.
The new OP is cool, but i can't understand the lyrics!
It's difficult to understand Japanese style English
Jan 22, 2012 10:17 AM
Jul 2011
The second opening is ok, but not as good as the first.It really puts me off that they reused the Yuno part, it doesn't fit at all.
Jan 22, 2012 10:31 AM
Dec 2011
mrghost_00 said:
BTW, unlike the first OPs and EDs, they messed up all the appearing sequence of the diary holders this time. Also, unlike all the other characters (except Yukiteru and Yuno), only 9th (Minene) is colored grey and is in a blue background, where the others are blue with grey background. I wonder if it's related to that plot twist later on...

Nice job spoting that. It's actually a Big plot twist...
Jan 22, 2012 12:14 PM

Dec 2009
Ok, ok, I don't even know how to start XD

Hm, the new opening..... Finally ! ^_^

I liked both new songs, but " dead end " was obviously the more impressive one.

Let's talk about the scenes shown in the OP & ED.
I really loved how they showed every Diary Holder once again !

My favourite scenes:

Tsubaki's evil grin :)

11th being awesome XD

and my favourite one...

OMG, dat pose and dat evil laugh ! Totally badass *__*

but oh well, I have ONE complain ... ( I think everyone knows what's coming )

The Yuno vs. Yuno scene.... again ?!? It's was terrible ! They also speeded it up, it was so weird and out of place, I absolutely hated it ! -.-
Besides that, great opening ^^

@ ED: kind of sad, that they only showed Yuno, but that were some really interesting scenes, makes me wonder if they will come up with some original stuff.

@ Episode:

Nothing to complain, great episode^^ It was awesome to finally see Ai and Marco animated and in action, they are one of my favourite diary users ( and this is also one of my favourite arcs ).

oh wait, I forgot something.... they really messed up this part :/ Sad.

still 5/5

Can't wait for the next few episodes, ...hm, I think in episode 17, I will see my favourite twist of the whole series animated... can't.fucking.wait.

Wow, I really overdid it this time XD
Jinta_nJan 22, 2012 12:18 PM
yuno6.jpg
Jan 22, 2012 12:48 PM
Jan 2010
New songs were good.
YUNO, YUNO, YUNO....
DAT SHIZZ WAS AWESOME.
What else is there to say? XD
Oh right, can't wait for the next episode.
Jan 22, 2012 3:47 PM
Aug 2009
Damn that OP has a lot of spoilers. Some of them are pretty clever, too. For example,

My first impression of the ED is that it's

I love the part where everyone sticks up their weapon. As soon as I saw the axe I was like "yep, that's Yuno." And I love the black & white film part of the ED.
Jan 22, 2012 4:19 PM
Dec 2011
Jaymie said:
Damn that OP has a lot of spoilers. Some of them are pretty clever, too. For example,

My first impression of the ED is that it's

I love the part where everyone sticks up their weapon. As soon as I saw the axe I was like "yep, that's Yuno." And I love the black & white film part of the
ED.

I think it's not Yuno in that your spoiler, but it's a Yuno that's actually in her mind. She's fragile and needs to be saved, hence the child. And the part where hands sticks up their weapons, all the hands are actually Yuno. It's just the weapons that she used killing the characters, or used them against them, like the small knife against 10th to kill one dog. There's no hand like 8ths in there or reisukei's (5th).
Jan 22, 2012 5:00 PM

Jun 2011
Love the new OP, Dead END

Yuno fails to beat 7th. Ah!
At least 7th didn't kill the 2 of them

Did Yuno faint because she thought Yuki was going to die?
Jan 22, 2012 7:29 PM

Oct 2010
Decided to do a another post separate. Loads of stuff to remark of the OP.
About new OP, my Favourite in the following,

I will never forget her ever!
Tsubaki was shown nicely there. It was perfect part of her. Way better than the OP1 of what they showed. Naturally her smile in the spoiler
was a joy to see for this fan of hers.elements in the list
Suffice to say of the OP that it is nice and a good justice to Tsubaki/Reisuke.

About the ED, the new ED is all figured out by me already. The list says of which elements and what it means.
  • The beginning with the camera being black and white then turning into colour in the spoiler
    means Yuno is remembering things and it becomes clear to her so it becomes alive.

• She recalls her past of going through mother nature’s destruction in the spoiler
    surviving like the spoiler shows and ultimately die out in the water since all got flooded in thee end IMO. I suspect all this was in fact real and that Murmur saved Yuno first and she got first a diary of the future not Yuki. I also suspect the destruction of the world is the cause of Deus crumbling.

• The white king out in the spoiler
    probably means that Yuno will beat Deus and be God. It looks like that is what that part means.

• The fact Yuno is crying in the spoiler
    that is when she shown to remember all these things and regret them with deep sadness.

• The flower growing in the spoiler
    means hope at the end of all destruction will flourish out. A classical thing of animes to show out.

• Yuno being small and loli in the spoiler
    and the glass cracking in thee end means Yuno hates her old self and wishes to kill it off completely while she should know better that it means to cease her own existence for what she thinking of this is impossible to eliminate without killing one’s own existence.
So the ED is rather fascinating more than intro of character however I will miss the music of the ED1.
Yumekichi11Jan 22, 2012 7:39 PM

Jan 22, 2012 9:45 PM

Aug 2008
New OP and ED. The OP was cool, but I thought it was lazy and unoriginal to include the Yuno fighting herself stuff.

This episode sure ended in a cliffhanger for me. Can't believe Yuno and Yukiteru actually lost this time around.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Jan 22, 2012 10:33 PM

Sep 2011
Good episode,the new OP and ED are good,i really like the OP sequence the only huge bad thing (as everyone says) the reused Yuno scenes,so out of place and rushed kinda ruined it.I don't know wtf they were thinking o i know saving some money always good....
The ED was good and the interpretation i made is Chibi Yuno being the light side of her and how he is going darker and darker with all the shit he suffer....so many shit he suffer.

The episode itself was good,the story its advancing well and the adaptation was pretty good this episode,always nice to see Ai and Marco animated cant wait to see more of them i really like those 2 love birds.Also that scene of Yuno parrying the knifes...i love it!

Yuno getting beat and seeing Yukki being a little bitch always makes me mad as Marco was.....but! you will see next episode...
Jan 22, 2012 11:38 PM

May 2010
what a MASSIVE spoiler in the new opening..holy shit!
Jan 23, 2012 12:01 AM

Aug 2011
The Seventh duo are pretty cool. Yukiteru is, again, a flipping wuss. At least he admits it...

I love the new ED. The OP is okay but the first one was way better. I also see they reused some scenes from the previous OP. Lazy on their part, I'd say.
Jan 23, 2012 12:18 AM

May 2009
Nice job going on after half the house burned down, fire-extinguishing thingie!

Am I the only one who didn't really like this episode? IMO it was incredibly silly... is this the part manga readers warned us about?

What's wrong with 8th's head? I'm just nitpicking here, but is there a good reason why she is so deformed? :/

Maybe I'm old fashioned about this one, but if my girlfriend had a device which tells her who she is going to flirt with in the future (filled with men), I wouldn't be too sure about our "lovey dovey" relationship. The guy was awesome tough, even if his hair is more stupid than pretty white guy's whole idea, he gave Yukki a good beating. Yukki got so whiny again, why can't 7th be the protagonist? (thinking about it, did Yukki ever do something protagonist-y? Or anything at all, except being constantly saved and mentally tortured by Juno?)

Speaking of the bishi, he's starting to get on my nerves. The only thing he accomplished was breaking long haired cool guy's cellphone assuming the wouldn't die, burning his mansion down and by extension getting 2 girls heavily wounded. And now he is allying with 9th again, because that worked out so great in the past! Wasn't he supposed to be smart or something?

Juno kicked ass, naturally. That's just how she rolls.

About the new OP:
Uhm, thankfully I didn't pay too much attention to the visuals. If there is a big spoiler in there (not like those in the first opening, which you only get if you've red the manga), I avoided it. Well, except for the faces of the other diary holders, but it'S not like there is much use in hiding them at this point any more IMO. That cult leader girl's part was great, I agree.
CrochaxJan 23, 2012 12:25 AM
Jan 23, 2012 12:53 AM

Jul 2010
I didn't try to focus on the OP since I knew there would be spoilers in it, but I still liked the new OP nonetheless. Yuno showed some skills deflecting those knives even though she is defeated by the 7ths at the end.
Jan 23, 2012 2:26 AM

Dec 2009
Weird that people are starting to dislike this. IMO this is still soo freaking awesome.
Yuno countering all those knives were freaking awesome. And Minene made an appearance in the end ^_^

The new opening was okay. I just loved the old one so much. The ED was nothing compared to "Blood Teller"
Jan 23, 2012 2:36 AM

Oct 2011
all i can say is gasai yuno is the queen goddess of all stalkers!!! another amazing episode - loved the new ending and beginning animation - all around fun (in a psychotic way)...
especially nice to see minene back at the end - my second favorite super-psycho girl!!!
octal9Jan 23, 2012 2:53 AM
Jan 23, 2012 2:38 AM

May 2010
i dont know either why ppl are disliking. if u did read the manga u know exactly that shit will get real in a few episodes..till the end. i guess the MASSIVE spoiler in the new Op is onlyobvious if u did read the manga
Jan 23, 2012 2:39 AM

Jan 2011
New op and ed were nice still like the old ones better (kinda werid they reused some of it) yuno never stops being crazy and i love it but i wasn't expecting yukki not to do anything thought he grew a pair last week oh well heres hoping,also I want that BGM of when yuno starting fighting 7th in the fire so bad~.
Jan 23, 2012 3:15 AM

Jun 2010
Boom! I didn't see that coming. New OP and ED rocks!
Jan 23, 2012 4:02 AM

Feb 2008
Yuno is a beast!

New OP and ED were pretty good, I wonder how Minene's arrival will turn the tide.
Jan 23, 2012 4:09 AM

Jun 2011
And so my dislike for this anime deepens. Once again, Yukiteru is a complete wuss, much more so than Shoe. Even Yuno is annoying me now, with her incessant whiny clinginess.. :/ I liked the seventh pair though :D The man is actually manly. This anime just feels really kiddish lately, even though the gore and the various events push it up to adult rating. :S

4/5

The OP is decent, and I like the ED. However, I liked the first ones more. :1

I'm also surprised theres no mur mur time in this ep. Let's hope they'll keep it this way.
Jan 23, 2012 4:43 AM
Apr 2010
heiismyhusbando said:
They reused Yuno's crazy bits from the 1st OP in a very lazy way. They looked out of place.

Exactly my thoughts.

Except that, the OP was good and i LOVED the ED's visuals, some kind of an apocalypse setting I guess (I'm trying not to read manga further than I watch the anime)? Love it how it's Yuno-centered.

Like someone said, the show has more and more silly moments. "Oh look were a couple, let's talk about what our diaries do and kiss for the next five minutes". Yuno could just have killed them in that time...
justinasJan 23, 2012 4:46 AM
Jan 23, 2012 4:44 AM
Feb 2011
Cant say that i like the new op(like everyone said.. reuse of scenes totally ruins it, terrible). Impossible to understand any lyrics from the song(harder than with heavy metal;o). I like the show itself, but it feels like Asread isnt very creative.
Jan 23, 2012 5:08 AM

Aug 2010
Okay episode, I like Seventh (both of them, that is).
Jan 23, 2012 5:08 AM

Aug 2010
Yuno in full yandere mode, gotta love it! Not to mention Minene is back, hell yeah! I don't like the new OP/ED though. 4/5, the next episode should be awesome.
Jan 23, 2012 5:21 AM
Jun 2008
I guess Yukki is more weaker compare to episode 1.
At least he can use dart at that time.I kinda miss Yukki's dart action T.T''

Yuno twisted love can create new ability for her own use .I wonder can she parry bullet as well.
Jan 23, 2012 6:21 AM

May 2009
Kerozinn said:
i dont know either why ppl are disliking. if u did read the manga u know exactly that shit will get real in a few episodes..

Well, some of us haven't and don't know how shit is going down in the future (diary - ZING!). As for me, I'm not going to drop this, but compared to previous episodes this was a rather weak one, and the characters seem to become unlikable. I hope you're right about the incoming action, and that they make an alternative ending, since people really seem to dislike how the manga ends.
Jan 23, 2012 6:36 AM

Feb 2010
mrghost_00 said:

BTW, unlike the first OPs and EDs, they messed up all the appearing sequence of the diary holders this time. .

Nope, 9th was already out of order in the first ending.

i liked this OP, not the ED.

Yuno was funny, some scenes were stupid, nishijima not using a gun was stupid -.-, and yuno blocking knives was exagerated

btw stop spoiling about the OP guys, some people didn't read the manga.
VanisherJan 23, 2012 6:47 AM
Jan 23, 2012 6:53 AM

Oct 2009
i love yuno !!!
but i kinda disappointed coz she lost this time.... at first i thought she's an unstoppable cutie psycho.. but ... :(
i think its yukii' fault bcoz he did'nt give yuno any moral support..
Jan 23, 2012 7:11 AM

Aug 2011
The OP.. it was Okay.
Uhh, I just decided to love Akise x Yukiteru pairing instead of Yuki x Yuno last week, but this episode completely ruined my decision -_- Yuno is AWESOME!

And the seventh.. Marco, he remind me of Himekawa at Beelzebub. Their hair-style is very look-alike.
Jan 23, 2012 7:31 AM

Jun 2010
So this is where they decide to put the new OP and ED, but they seriously added odd scenes from the old OP into the new OP.

Jan 23, 2012 8:01 AM
Sep 2011
This episode started rather weak though it got better at the end. I was ready to complain about Seventh revealing their diaries' abilities so easily but fortunately it turned out they were only tricking our dear protagonists.

Love the new ED.
Jan 23, 2012 8:35 AM
Dec 2009
The only part I like about this episode was Minene-sama in her nurse uniform :D

Jokes aside, the dairies of 7th x2 seem a bit weak. I'm wishing that they would just destroy Yukiteru's dairy so I can stop seeing his crying face. That kid is seriously trying to compete with Ikari Shinji.

Yuno was interesting this episode. Slighty creepy when she helped Yuki's mom make dinner and just downright insane when she kept saying "Yuki praised me!~"

I'm hoping that her "fainting" from seeing Yuki get thrown down the building would begin a change in her personality and mentality. IMO her character is becoming increasingly stale, she can't really top the insanity she exhibited when she locked Yukiteru up. I mean sure she's still insane, but its kind of expected now and I want to see crazier things (like when she ran through the hallway in the school to blow all the students up)
Jan 23, 2012 8:39 AM

Feb 2010
razor39999 said:
Yuki talks with Akise over the walkie talkie in one scene and then over the cellphone in the next

He was using the phone in both.
Jan 23, 2012 10:02 AM

Apr 2011
I'm pretty much watching this badass anime hoping that Yuki will man up and protect Yuno.. He's such a wimp right now, can't take it.
The knife-scene with Yuno was awesome-badass tho!
Jan 23, 2012 10:18 AM

Apr 2007
The new OP isn't as creative as the 1st, but I still think it's pretty good.
I also loved the BGM when Marco and Ai entered the building, it was very fitting for that scene :D

razor39999 said:
So, seventh runs out of knives, but two minutes later still has some to throw around
Right before the fire started she took back the knives that were thrown at Hinata & Mao. There was a part in the manga explaining this, but it's not that hard to pick up on anyway.
Jan 23, 2012 10:38 AM
Dec 2007
Wow, direction reached a new low in this episode.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Jan 23, 2012 10:50 AM

Dec 2009
Jacut said:

Wow, Want to give us some examples?
Jan 23, 2012 10:55 AM

Jan 2010
I love this episode. At first I was a bit scared to get disappointed that Yuno might kill off Seventh too fast. But then when their

I was happy
Jan 23, 2012 11:02 AM

May 2009
Sir_Lexa said:
Jacut said:

Read the other posts? People are throwing example around like 7th knives.
Jan 23, 2012 11:10 AM
Nov 2010
The new opening is fine, the reused sequences were uncool...
The spoilers aren't noticeable unless you look for them...:P
Good episode, Minene is back...:)
Jan 23, 2012 11:11 AM

Nov 2010
Crochax said:
Sir_Lexa said:
Jacut said:

Read the other posts? People are throwing example around like 7th knives.

Answer was given here ;)

Monochrome said:
Right before the fire started she took back the knives that were thrown at Hinata & Mao. There was a part in the manga explaining this, but it's not that hard to pick up on anyway.

It's pretty noticeable.

Anyway, great episode, Mirai Nikki is one of animes that keep me in suspension each week :D

Wait... if 7th took diaries of Yukki and Yuno, why not... destroy them right now? XD Marco dropped Yuki in order to kill him, so...

So, 1st (Yukki) alive, 2nd (Yuno) alive, 3rd dead, 4th dead, 5th dead, 6th dead, 7th alive (introduced now), 8 alive (introduced last week), 9th (Minene) alive, 10th dead, 11th alive but not revealed, 12th dead? Did I miss someone/something?
astroprogs said:
If HF ended up being a single movie, what would it need to do so it can get a high score from all of you?

Not air.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Animes like Mirai Nikki?

Rovy62815 - Apr 22

23 by xXGoreGrinderXx »»
Apr 24, 12:09 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 19, 2012

305 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 21, 5:23 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 16, 2011

364 by Konyalianimekizi »»
Apr 20, 1:50 PM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 12, 2012

259 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 20, 6:27 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 5, 2012

326 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 19, 8:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.