Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 16, 2011 5:18 PM
Jun 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ahah, Ren in this epi~ Cannt waitt for Kai to "save" Aichi
Dec 16, 2011 6:15 PM

May 2008
So Kai was about to lose for the first time? XD Ren was so mch better without his psyqualia , i wonder if they are going to show how Ren got his psyqualia though

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Dec 16, 2011 6:28 PM

Feb 2008
I knew Ren wasn't a bad guy from beginning, now Aichi the same.
When Kai defeated Aichi he going back to normal and used his own Royal Paladin deck again.
Later there will meet Team Foo Fighter and Aichi defeated him and saved Ren.

- The End -

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Dec 16, 2011 7:40 PM

Nov 2009
Nice to see that Kai is making an effort to save Aichi now.

Chibi Ren was adorable lol, shame he had to change to become a bit of an egotistical douche.
Dec 16, 2011 8:56 PM

Feb 2008
Guess we are going to lose Yandere Aichi soon, which is sad considering how entertaining and badass he has been.

Really good flashback tying up everything in this series from the start to now. Ren looked like a goof before he obtained psyqualia, wished we can see how he got it though.

How did Ren get so much money to building a building though, that was really unbelievable. And also, why did Kourin care so much about Aichi? :x

Dec 16, 2011 10:33 PM

Aug 2010
I wonder if Aichi can somehow overcome the psyquolia or like use it without going yandere mode lol Anyways D'aww, Ren was so cute and naive when he wasn't yandere; looks like with the help of Kourin, Aichi won't make it to Ren after all. Can't wait at how Kai is gonna wake Aichi up (though his dark side is awesome, I don't really like SP deck)
I was actually wondering about how Ren was able to make that tower too .__.; maybe he's got sponsors >_>
Dec 17, 2011 1:45 AM

Feb 2011
Ahw! Ren used to be so funny cute! :( I hope one day he becomes 'normal' again.. ;o
Dec 17, 2011 1:57 AM

Sep 2007
Was cute and good. *___*
Dec 17, 2011 5:53 AM

Aug 2009
Would be great if Kai gets an Anti-Psyqualia power or something..
also, I think that Aichi joining Foo Fighters work for this series to move into the 2nd season
Dec 17, 2011 6:28 AM
Sep 2010
now this is something. this will propably be the only fight that i'll enjoy watching while aichi is in psyqualia mode. and that's only because of kai. i'll be really happy to get rid of aichi's yandere side
Dec 17, 2011 7:09 AM

Aug 2009
So Kai was an orphan? That was a little too typical... But was pretty sad. Poor kid. >:

And also, I'm kinda unhappy about how this episode doesn't seem to link with the flashbacks Kai has of Ren, because they were surely already grown up in those... Unless you're telling me those were only from Kai's imagination. .__.

Also, FINALLY, the truth behind most of the mysteries! I expected this episode to be a boring filler ep, but guess I was wrong. Next ep would be epic though, no doubt about it. But I'm kinda doubtful that Kai would win. I mean, everyone expects him to win, but I won't put it off the producers to add a sudden twist at the very end to troll the fans and to make the series more interesting... x__x
Konohana Niji
Translator, Writer, Illustrator
Critic, Reader, Viewer, Gamer

Translator of Akagami no Shirayuki-hime and Deemo -Last Dream-

Tumblr / Twitter
Dec 17, 2011 7:39 PM

Jul 2010
Shit. I wanted more yandere but I think Kai will now shut down Aichi's arrogance T-T Shoot! Just when Aichi was about to see Ren! Nonono, Aichi you musn't lose even if it's obvious you will... Let's see what future reserves us. I hope Aichi will still be like that in S2... Pretty please! Make it come true! >.<
Dec 18, 2011 9:19 AM

Jul 2009
I knew it! Kai with RP deck and Aichi with SP deck, I was expecting that fight...

And then the rest of the episode is a recap of what happened to Kai in his past...
'Everything is impossible until proven possible.' - Me

Dec 20, 2011 3:51 PM

Sep 2008
I was waiting on Kai vs Aichi and Kai winning over psyqualia Aichi, not getting it this episode. Though the backstory was interesting, wish they'd have put it off for another episode, after Kai and Aichi'd battled would have been preferred.
Then Aichi is going to recover and go on to defeat Ren, psyqualia vs psyqualia

"You're such an idiot."
~Celty (Durarara)

"How many seconds until the boy confesses his love to the girl?"
~Durarara

Should it be sad now that twice in a season I've been glad that subs scrolls by to quickly for me to process?

Aug 12, 2016 1:14 PM
Jul 2018
Loved this episode! Finally we get to see Kai and Ren's backstory! They were cute when they were younger. I'm so excited about Kai vs Aichi with Kai using Aichi's Royal Paladin deck...!!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard Episode 9 Discussion

Nanodesu - Mar 4, 2011

10 by ZaneRobie »»
Feb 9, 2023 12:37 PM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MrHatandClogs - Jan 7, 2011

56 by HagePotPotato »»
Jan 21, 2023 9:58 PM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard Episode 58 Discussion

vanissa45 - Feb 10, 2012

20 by Zetsumu »»
Sep 27, 2022 4:03 AM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard Episode 4 Discussion

Nanodesu - Jan 28, 2011

24 by SemperKaladin »»
Aug 10, 2022 8:13 PM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard Episode 62 Discussion

vanissa45 - Mar 9, 2012

21 by Gvendoline »»
Apr 7, 2021 6:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.