Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Nov 26, 2011 11:20 AM

May 2011
OrochiPL said:
Monad said:
. The only thing that you actually have a point is the luckiness of the void because they failed to explain how they knew what void she had. Gai knew the void of that other guy that was imprisoned also. So the guy obviously knows the voids of some people but the anime never showed how is that possible and if there is a way to learn about a void without actually pulling it.

Didn't Gai tell Shu that he can see voids of people in episode 1 or 2?

Gai Tsutsugami (恙神涯)
Height: 185 cm (6'1")

At his young age he is the leader of the group, "Undertaker". He has great physical strength and pilots the Jeet Kune Do. He has a lot of charisma and is Shu's rival. He guides Shu who has the "The Ability of King" and aims for a successful revolution. He hopes to push the revolution to success with the help of the "power of kings". He has the power to see people's Voids.
I definitely have superpowers. I can feel it in my balls.
Nov 26, 2011 11:59 AM

Oct 2011

Might as well give him Geass eyes, I mean, what the hell?
Nov 26, 2011 12:24 PM

Jun 2008
OrochiPL said:
Monad said:
. The only thing that you actually have a point is the luckiness of the void because they failed to explain how they knew what void she had. Gai knew the void of that other guy that was imprisoned also. So the guy obviously knows the voids of some people but the anime never showed how is that possible and if there is a way to learn about a void without actually pulling it.

Well if it did then that explains everything. I have to check it out. I must have missed it for some reason.

mdz said:

Monad said:

Their is criticism and then their is just playing smartass and you are the second. The only thing that you actually have a point is the luckiness of the void because they failed to explain how they knew what void she had. Gai knew the void of that other guy that was imprisoned also. So the guy obviously knows the voids of some people but the anime never showed how is that possible and if there is a way to learn about a void without actually pulling it.

All the other shit are just stupid. What exactly is wrong with a musclehead holding the rank of a Colonel? i see no problem with it. And if they want to make the show with slightly lighter atmosphere by putting a little humor and fan-service, it's their choice. It doesn't change the story at all. If you want everything to be overly serious it's your problem, it doesn't mean is a problem of the show. It just means is not what you preferred.

And as for why the guy is allowed back to school? Well how about paying attention when you watch staff so you want embarrass yourself?
The same goes for many wondering this shit. Watch the previous episode again, maybe you will get it.

Well let's start, I'll avoid correcting you on your mediocre grammar because that would be "playing smartass". Guilty Crown is trying to create a tactical-minded militant state, why the fuck would you grant a muscleheaded retard the ability to launch all your missiles. It's common sense, you don't leave a fucking retard with a prominent role, it defies the logic that this show tries so poorly to create. I don't understand your butchery of the English language in the last section, I didn't mention anything about him going back to school, and I'm not sure how to "watch staff".

Nov 26, 2011 12:45 PM

May 2011
ideoidiom said:

Might as well give him Geass eyes, I mean, what the hell?

Notice that Guilty Crown comes from Code Geass' writer. They certainly are heavily borrowing from them earlier work. Ripping off their own work, how sad is that. LOL.
Nov 26, 2011 12:54 PM

Sep 2011
Karhu said:
OrochiPL said:
Monad said:

Gai Tsutsugami (恙神涯)

At his young age he is the leader of the group, "Undertaker". He has great physical strength and pilots the Jeet Kune Do. He has a lot of charisma and is Shu's rival. He guides Shu who has the "The Ability of King" and aims for a successful revolution. He hopes to push the revolution to success with the help of the "power of kings". He has the power to see people's Voids.
wait a minute......HES 17? he looks freaking 30 what is this cromartie?

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Nov 26, 2011 12:54 PM

May 2008
That was one hell of an episode...

Nov 26, 2011 1:04 PM

Jul 2011
Guywhocantfuckingread said:

[Some shitty picture of a cat]

Reading on the internet is overrated too apparently. All you did was mention what I didn't do without using anything to counter my claims. Also assuming that having that picture in hand gives you an excuse to not properly form a sentence.
mdzNov 26, 2011 1:14 PM
Nov 26, 2011 1:40 PM

Oct 2011
mdz said:

Reading on the internet is overrated too apparently. All you did was mention what I didn't do without using anything to counter my claims. Also assuming that having that picture in hand gives you an excuse to not properly form a sentence.

You lose if you get mad.
Nov 26, 2011 1:51 PM
Mar 2011
Despite the fanservice, I still enjoy this anime. Great episode.
Nov 26, 2011 1:59 PM

May 2011
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Karhu said:
OrochiPL said:
Monad said:

Gai Tsutsugami (恙神涯)

wait a minute......HES 17? he looks freaking 30 what is this cromartie?

Lol, not only the outlook, but:

Inori_Yuzuriha said:
The episode was just boring and silly.

1. So we learn that by 95%, Haruka is not the real mother of Shu but most likely some sort of guardian. And her behavior is so similar to Misato's from Neon Genesis Evangelion.

2. Once again, we see Shu being on good terms with Inori. So the whole thing that Inori said, "It was Gai who told me to say those words to you and act that way" seems invalid for now. So there wasn't much of a point in that and we still see that Shu is very naive and he hasn't changed since Yahiro's betrayal.

3. Gai can't be 17. His disguises, his plans, his knowledge... I guess he wants to be Reinhard.

4. Again, another void saved the situation and it seems that the show will be going with this pace-- Each episode Shu will extract a void and they will defeat the bad guys.

5. Indeed, the girl who looks like Inori was much older than Shu, probably a little younger than Haruka.

Next episode looks again boring and silly.
Nov 26, 2011 2:11 PM

Oct 2011
Mom, I Like Food.
Nov 26, 2011 2:24 PM

Jul 2011
ideoidiom said:
mdz said:

You lose if you get mad.

I don't get mad; I prefer using words like shit and fuck because they're good words to use. They contain emotion, unlike some other words I could use. They also strike much more heavily than if I used soft/kinder words.
mdzNov 26, 2011 2:50 PM
Nov 26, 2011 3:06 PM

Sep 2008
Monad said:
And as for why the guy is allowed back to school? Well how about paying attention when you watch staff so you want embarrass yourself?
The same goes for many wondering this shit. Watch the previous episode again, maybe you will get it.
Considering the kinds of people working at GHQ, one would expect them to play dirty and so going to school again is retarded suicide. Plus, how would they even know the guy deleted all of the records. They just trust him to have done it despite him being one of the main bad guys right now.
Nov 26, 2011 3:48 PM

Jul 2010
Fantastic fireworks and explosions happening just outside and not one guest on the ship noticed anything. xD

Shu's really growing on me, he's getting much and much more confident and that's also the reason Hare was so impressed and why she asked if something's changed. He looks a lot more confident and less tense.

Shu calling his "mother" by her name and the photo at the end really makes me think that she's not his real mother but a guardian. Inori was also in that photo so they must've known each other as kids too. They're all much more connected than I thought they were at first glance. The relationship between Shu and Inori mended a little too quickly though. Just don't understand why Shu has forgiven her so quickly.

Nov 26, 2011 4:14 PM

Oct 2011
5layer said:
Monad said:
Considering the kinds of people working at GHQ, one would expect them to play dirty and so going to school again is retarded suicide. Plus, how would they even know the guy deleted all of the records. They just trust him to have done it despite him being one of the main bad guys right now.

WHY do they even go to school? TO LEARN? THEY WANT TO BE EDUCATED TERRORISTS? LOL

MOREOVER, they want to LEARN from an educational system RUN by GHQ? SO THEY CAN WHAT, HAVE A GOOD RESUME AND ASK FOR A JOB IF THEY FAIL?

This show REALLY speaks to me.
ideoidiomNov 26, 2011 4:30 PM
Nov 26, 2011 4:52 PM

Jun 2007
Called it in the last episode thread, when typing about Gai's psychic knowledge about the existence of the pen and his totally random "DELETE EVERYTHING, PLZ" deal with a mad scientist. Can't have an anime without school girls in mini-skirts. Those nice government peeps; happy to overlook Shu's existence AND an internet pop-girl terrorist. If everyone was so kind and understanding towards terrorist threats with superpowers, the world would be a better place.

Why is the doll-bitch even still with Shu - living with him - if the GHQ no longer have any interest in him? Does every cliche in the book (/live-in mysterious girlfriend) have to be included?

And Gai really is psychic. He just knew, beyond any shadow of doubt, that the 100% original PERFECT student council president would be on the ship, complete with a shield that turns missiles into fireworks. Gotta love how a character with the perfect solution to any and every problem, such as an earth-to-space laser gunblade combo, is always at the ready.

Best series ever, is this. Shame about the terrible visuals and music, mind you. At least the lackluster production means only those looking for deep, perfectly logical anime rate it highly. No-one is watching this to see a MILF waltz around in panties/press her boobies against her son--THIS ISN'T LIKE THOSE OTHER ANIME!!!!1
Nov 26, 2011 4:55 PM

Mar 2011
This show is slowly going down the list of priorities the last half a dozen episodes. Maybe I had too high expectations or I'm just not getting it but the plot and character interaction doesn't seem up to scratch for me. I can't help make a comparison to CG when the voids were introduced, was expecting something along the lines of "ingenius use to voids for the rebellion" but all we seem to get is "someone just happened to have the right void at the right time for Shu to use".
Just keep getting disappointed every episode. I'll stick around til the halfway point, hopefully it picks up.
Nov 26, 2011 5:02 PM

Oct 2011
@AironicallyHuman awesome comment is awesome.
Nov 26, 2011 5:15 PM

May 2009
ideoidiom said:
5layer said:
Monad said:

WHY do they even go to school? TO LEARN? THEY WANT TO BE EDUCATED TERRORISTS? LOL

MOREOVER, they want to LEARN from an educational system RUN by GHQ? SO THEY CAN WHAT, HAVE A GOOD RESUME AND ASK FOR A JOB IF THEY FAIL?

This show REALLY speaks to me.
Man, it's because "he'll make a good decoy". That's what Gai said. You know, that seventeen-year-old genius who runs this Neighborhood Club of socially inept people blowing up stuff around the city.
Nov 26, 2011 5:43 PM

Feb 2011
This anime has been succumbing to lots of cliches. I was able to overlook it at first because of how "shiny" the anime was but now it's just getting on my nerves. I don't see myself finishing this at this rate.

AND, AironicallyHuman said it the best.

Also, did anyone else think that Gai was little ooc this episode?
VaanskylordNov 26, 2011 8:15 PM
いっぺん死んでみる?
Nov 26, 2011 7:54 PM

Jul 2009
Articman said:
Quick thoughts.

Using Anit-Aircraft Missiles to attack a ship. (Shakes Head) Looked like the containers that Patriot Missiles are housed in. That type of warhead will make a mess of things, lots and lots of shrapnel, but won't shatter the hull or break the keel. Didn't really make much sense, but cool visuals and Shu gets to be the Hero.

Wow you rli know your stuff.
Nov 26, 2011 9:18 PM

Apr 2011
Stopped watching halfway. Why that director keep on feeding me with this c&*^

Oh well, gonna watch it together with my friend.
Nov 26, 2011 10:32 PM
Apr 2011
I was embarrassingly laughing at the scene when the music cued as Shu was using the new void to block all those missile attacks. It was that laughable that I had to facepalm myself. The music and the animation themselves were great, but when mixed together it made the whole scene comical.
deactivated10325Nov 26, 2011 10:59 PM
Nov 26, 2011 10:33 PM

Jun 2010
Haruka ? So he calls his mom by her name ?

Shuu's power list.

1st - Blade with shield that slides missiles.
2nd - Gravitation 0
3rd - Mass missiles into firework.

Why did shuu change his name and not see Nezumi ?
Going for Gai now ? =p
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 26, 2011 11:11 PM

Jul 2011
Confucius said:
So we got a white guy speaking fluent Japanese and the careless adult.

Also, this episode was basically this

Really? Because I thought these two episodes were almost nothing alike. There are tiny and I mean tiny similarities, but the outlying story, characters, hell everything was almost entirely different. I guess small similarities make shows the same, or is it just that "basically" is a relative term now?
Nov 26, 2011 11:43 PM

May 2010
So, I enjoyed this. it was FUN. I like the music, especially the use of classical music. I laughed out loud when they just knocked over the missile silo things.

Dan is awesome. So freaking awesome. Segai and Daryl are too. I enjoy them~

The only complaint/query is the obvious Gai-Inori-Shu relationships, but that'll come to a head at some point I assume.

The other complaints that people have seem to be... oh, that was explained several times in the past 5 episodes but I'll just ignore it and then complain about it every thread... oh wait, Gai can see peoples voids? No waaaaaay.

Gai knowing about ...girl's void... he knew about Shu previously, either in the flashback/past, or investigating him because of his mothers work as was guessed in the first ep when Gai knew Shu's name, so it's only reasonable that Gai had investigated the school.

Anyway, this was fun and Dan made me giggle and Gai in a suit was GAR.
Nov 27, 2011 5:27 AM
Nov 2011
At first I thought New-Girl is Gai Crossdressing!
For some reason Haruka's picture gave me goosebumps.
Satisfaction is death.
Nov 27, 2011 5:54 AM

Feb 2010

3. The action is stupid. I am not referring to the actual choreography, which is by far amongst the most elaborate I have encountered in the past years. The robot action is very exciting with its brawling, missile launchers, huge machineguns, and trashing of the whole scenery. At the same time, it is plain fake. Here are a few examples:
a. (ep.1) When Inori the heroine is running in the beginning of the episode, a huge robot with target locking capabilities throws several missiles towards her from a few meters away. And they all miss her, something which is plain impossible to happen; the recoil and shrapnel alone should have left her half dead and half deaf.
b. (ep.1) Then another robot appears right next to her and guards her, something which again feels fake, unless these 50 ton robots can move invisible while not making the smallest sound or even the tiniest vibration while walking so fast (as in, so fast they need to save the heroine in the nick of time).
c. (ep.1) After that, the girl turns invisible and runs away. What the hell, if she could do it all the time then why was she running visible in the first place? Unless she has super regenerating abilities, her cloaking devise needs recharging, and the missiles are made in Taiwan, this whole scene is plain stupid.
d. (ep.1) The girl is eventually captured and is taken prisoner. PRISONER? They were clearly trying to kill her a few minutes ago. Will you make up your minds already?
e. (ep.1) The soldiers ask her to tell them about the flask she was carrying with her and don’t even bother to SEARCH HER! And guess what, she had it on her all the time, and later on escaped with it. Great detective work fellas.
f. (ep.1) Another robot fires towards Shuu the protagonist from two meters away while he is standing still and again misses him completely. Yet it hits the tiny vial hiding in his pocket just fine. How is that possible? And dammit, were they trying to destroy the vial or get it back? IT MAKES NO SENSE!
g. (ep.1) The hero is fine, gets up and sprouts a ten meter long energy blade. How is he lifting it? How does he immediately know what it is and how to use it? And what the hell are human-generated energy sabers doing in this setting? It may seem as a minor detail for an action-sci fi anime but the opening sequence makes you believe it would have more realism than this.
h. (ep.2) I now am certain I no longer need to look for realism in this series. The tactical operations supervisor for the rebels is a loli with cat ears which activates computer commands with her butt. You read correctly; with her butt. And their amazing strategy was about gathering all the enemy units in one place and suckering them into firing towards them, only to be destroyed by reflecting back their own laser rays with a magic barrier. LOL SCIENCE!
i. (ep.4) Inori couldn't even run straight without being captured so far, but now turns to a super ninja for no reason at all! She can now fly in the air and even makes bullets pass thought her. And for no reason again, she is not turning invisible to avoid all the unnecessary shooting and jumping around. She could just walk calmly through them.
j. (ep.4) Shuu can escape a top guarded room without even using his powers. And lol at the security; the mecha conveniently stay frozen for 10 seconds while he is a sitting duck as he activates and charges his powers.
k. (ep.6) Oh my, first Inori is a ninja, now she is a sharpshooter full of cocky one-liners. Is it me or this is not what we see in the first episode? How did a frail pop idol magically turned after a few days into a John Woo macho-talker with the ability to fly in the air and hit targets from a hundred meters away?
l. (ep.6) Apparently the best thing enemy soldiers can do when they know they have a sharpshooter right in front of them, is to run towards her, instead of taking cover and using their machineguns. Other than that, a little girl with two pistols, while standing still in the middle of a narrow corridor, just wasted three elite SWAT soldiers carrying machineguns and wearing Kevlar body armours.

lol so true.
Nov 27, 2011 9:52 AM
Jul 2011
mdz said:
Whoa nothing says tactical like lucking out on the void you pull out.

Gai can see voids that people have, so it's not luck at all.

I really like Dan, he's quite the guy.
Nov 27, 2011 9:58 AM

Oct 2011
Nothing says tactical like Tsugumi's ass.
Nov 27, 2011 11:05 AM

May 2011
YEX said:
Lulexiaa said:
OMGGG.. ITS SHERYL FROM MACROSS FRONTIER!! XDD

Hahaha I thought that too when

same here, Gai is Alto, Arisa is Sheryl....me: WTF??
Nov 27, 2011 12:35 PM

Oct 2011
MEsoJD said:
Surprise!!! His moms a milf : p .......ofcourse

Anywhoo... How is it possible for Shu to go back to school, let alone home? You'd think the military would be monitoring both of those places.

meh 3/5

They made a deal that they'd stop the satellite from hitting Tokyo, but Segai would delete all information on Shu from the Military's Databases.
"Evidently... There's no such thing as 'meaning' in this world. But that in itself is wonderful... isn't it? Since if there isn't a set meaning, then you can just find one on your own."
- Filicia Heideman, So Ra No Wo To
Nov 27, 2011 12:36 PM

Oct 2011
On another note: WHY IS SHU'S MOM SO HOT/CUTE.
"Evidently... There's no such thing as 'meaning' in this world. But that in itself is wonderful... isn't it? Since if there isn't a set meaning, then you can just find one on your own."
Nov 27, 2011 1:23 PM

May 2011
BRSxIgnition said:

Maybe that's why Shu is soo effing cute :3
Nov 27, 2011 3:05 PM

Jan 2011
I have no idea what to think or say about this show anymore.
Nov 27, 2011 3:16 PM

Oct 2011
sajpowell said:
I have no idea what to think or say about this show anymore.

I'll be honest - neither do I.

It has the animation and music of a top notch movie, but the story and plot holes of a B-rated action flick.

I really hope it gets deeper, but it's slipping from a 9 to an 8 for me.
Nov 27, 2011 3:20 PM

Apr 2011
BRSxIgnition said:
Obviously, because she is not his "biological" mother :))
Nov 27, 2011 4:40 PM

May 2011
allflying said:
BRSxIgnition said:
Obviously, because she is not his "biological" mother :))

who knows? maybe she could be
Nov 27, 2011 5:52 PM

Oct 2010
yagamisignum said:
YEX said:
Lulexiaa said:
OMGGG.. ITS SHERYL FROM MACROSS FRONTIER!! XDD
Hahaha I thought that too when
same here, Gai is Alto
What? What? Gai as Alto. No, please never. Gai would be more like:
http://myanimelist.net/character/7567/Ozma_Lee
way more like him.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Nov 27, 2011 7:00 PM
Oct 2011
Inori is 90% like the girl inside the photo.

Pink hair and red eyes.
Nov 27, 2011 9:09 PM

Sep 2008
Croxist said:

Pink hair and red eyes.
Nah, it's totally a coincidence.
Nov 28, 2011 12:32 AM

Mar 2011
Shu still strikes me as an emo-pussy-dumbass fuck fuck.

He better be badass by the end of the show.
Nov 28, 2011 12:57 AM

Jun 2008
The only reason I continue watching this show Gai -.-
And I like Gai x Arise though

Anyway, I'll have to agree with everyone here. Shu needs to be more badass soon or this show will be too boring.
Nov 28, 2011 6:36 AM

Feb 2011
another girl appear
gai spoiler her so much

5layer said:
Croxist said:

Pink hair and red eyes.
Nah, it's totally a coincidence.

agree
Nov 28, 2011 8:05 AM

Oct 2010
Alright people got the preview along with original sketches of Inori's swimsuit in the spoiler
Can't wait to start doing the stitching do so to speak. It looks really sexy.

As you should know of the preview next episode is partially swimsuit/beach filled. There may be some fight but if not then pure fan service beach time. IMO a good start to do considering I don't want any of this near the end of first half or later than that.

Doing the beach now will get rid of the fad of it right away. I also wonder what colours will be used on Inori's swimsuit.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Nov 28, 2011 8:42 AM

Jul 2009
whats worst than having a mother that strips into her lingerie as she enter's your room! lol!

Dan-san: We need more guts! haha he has the Iskandar like attitude right there.!

and that image on the red wallet. looked like Inori then Shu + his mother Haruka.. so Haruka already knew who inori was when she saw her for the first time in that room with shu?

And Scarface aka Segai-san keeps a poker face throughout that despite the things that happened xP

And also... GHQ did not say something about Shu being captured by them to Haruka?

I think its another good episode. Gai's ability to see void's really come in handy too! big time.
T-K-x_Nov 28, 2011 8:46 AM
オール・イズ・バニッティー

Nov 28, 2011 9:11 AM

May 2011
Mean score less than an 8, so 7.99 atm. Seems like people are finally starting to understand what they are watching.
Nov 28, 2011 11:53 AM

Jan 2010
as for me it was boring episode
Nov 28, 2011 1:36 PM
Mar 2009
And the last 2 unknown females in the OP are introduced. One's a mom...? What? There's no way that's his mom. He can barely talk to girls, let alone call his mom by her first name.

Lolwhat? Don't ask, don't tell in my Japanese cartoons? No way! Lol...Shu was definitely describing Gai. Still envious of Gai's close relationship with Inori I see.

Ahahaha, Colonel Eagleman or Dan, seems like the stereotypical American soldier. He's got the cognitive ability of an elementary child.

Wow, intro to the ship sounds very Code Geass-esque to me..."We Japanese must rise and fight."

Shu continues to be an utter and complete idiot. "I see Haruka! I must now freak out and attract even more attention towards me." This is the second time he's almost blown an operation just because he freaks out and decides to go bananas.

Now Gai on the other hand. Wow, he fucking played into Arisa just like that. Acting like a total baller. He also showed again that he has the ability to see people's Void. He's also a freaking mastermind. Planning everything and every move; just like Lelouch.

Huh, a much clearer image of the mystery girl that Inori is supposedly a clone of. Maybe she and Haruka were sisters?

I don't know developers. I asked you at that NYAF panel and you said it wasn't going to be anything like Code Geass, but I'm thinking otherwise.
Nov 28, 2011 2:07 PM

Apr 2011
Funny how Shu was allowed back to school, everybody gave him that WTF are you doing here look.
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Pissed me off

rishamr - Apr 15

40 by kyouya_akai »»
Apr 21, 3:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ChronosXIII - Oct 16, 2011

384 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:36 PM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 13, 2011

503 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:32 PM

» Guilty Crown Ending Explanation/Interpretation ( 1 2 3 4 )

Xspy70 - Jul 21, 2015

179 by immaluckez »»
Mar 15, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 27, 2011

332 by BrandonKnapp20 »»
Feb 28, 11:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.