Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Nov 20, 2011 6:54 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This episode probably earned it title for me of “KILLER MOE!” Indeed Reisuke sadly passes through what the worse shit might be for a kid in the following,

While he bled out quite nasty here. While I have to say it was fucking stupid to censor that knife. You really think I don't know what that is? Really? Stupid! My favourite part of him in the spoiler
is obviously the gas attack. However I would have been more smarter than Reisuke and use SOMAN or SARIN gases. Black Cross type of Germans. Of cour that would imply I would not even be around the place when it goes. I would run far away from those since that mask of Reisuke does nothing against them.

The bath parts of him and Yuno were great for fan service. However,they also deliberately censored all the fan service of Yuno and Reisuke although I would not expect anything but Beelzebub style stuff towards Reisuke. Remains to be seen what exactly will they do in that part in the Bds.

This episode also shows how kids can be nasty when they are out for revenge. A perfect example IRL vaguely is suicide bombers who are kids. Except in this case it was Reisuke wanting revenge with a tool beyond science fiction. I though Yuno in the spoiler
was the most insane in doing this to Yuki’s mother except I understand it was an accident.

So personally I am a little sensible to MOE so seeing Reisuke at first in the manga and now in the anime did make a difference. That is in the MOE. However Reisuke did not have much time for me to develop in both adaptations so I cannot really feel any T_T Just pity and regret for him. It shows in a way God being cruel and unfair but I have other ideas in regards to that.

The question is why did he get involved? Well IMO it was all random for him but also because he had cause. No and no the Mur Mur special is ridiculous to think it was like that. Like 12th his cause was to do good but unable to do so. Mur Mur got the idea of helping him due to that cause. I guess in Reisuke’s case it’s to get his revenge going most likely because Mur Mur knows all already as much as Deus does of the future. Except Mur Mur was smart enough to make like a fairy tail of Martians.

In any case a very T_T for MOE loving people and fans of Reisuke while to me it was EPIC of Yuno fan service once again and seeing Reisuke being animated for the “How nasty is you kid” prize. When planning revenge/murder kids are and I do repeat are the most effective due
to their innocence
and appearance.
What really did make me happy is Uryuu in the following,

If she did not come and I do insist did not come Yuki would have been dead of cyanide poisoning in his lungs and Yuno might have been after but more Yuki. He was one the one who took a sniff of the whole thing the most even after being sick that shit takes more than 24hrs to clear up. Perhaps more later.
Yumekichi11Nov 20, 2011 10:06 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Nov 20, 2011 7:10 AM

Apr 2010
The best episode so far. They adapted this part of the manga incredibly well.
Nov 20, 2011 7:50 AM
Nov 2011
heiismyhusbando said:

I agree. I like the fact that they're basing off the manga. I do hope they make the ending different though, not saying I disliked the manga ending ;)

I remember while reading the manga when Yuno hit Yuki's mom with a hammer. I freaked out!
KigenNov 20, 2011 5:02 PM
Nov 20, 2011 9:21 AM

Jul 2011
I liked it I guess, just some actions inhibited it from making it a great episode. Like Yuno's basically portrayed as someone that knows how to fight, yet she doesn't hop over the rail to prevent herself from getting electrocuted, or anything, it just seemed a bit forced. But other than that, it was a good episode.

4/5
mdzNov 21, 2011 3:35 PM
Nov 20, 2011 11:53 AM

Feb 2009
Stupid censors! As if no one could guess where Yuno's knife went. I bet it's back in the drawer.

I liked this episode.. altho I do feel that Reisuke was a bit.. too cute? In the manga he looked/acted a bit more messed up, but that might be me.

I love MuruMuru's side story so much, I laughed so hard with the saucer being the flying saucer.
Nov 20, 2011 12:21 PM

Dec 2009
They left out some good stuff of the manga ( like some parts of the conversation between Yuki and Minene at the end )..., but..oh well it was ok. Besides that, the episode was great ( but for me the weakest arc of Mirai Nikki ).

Even better that they finished it with this episode.

Sooo, we had to wait 7 episodes and in the next one it's finally Akise's turn =)
In my opinion he was really awesome in the manga and I can't wait to see him animated.

As awlays

5/5
yuno6.jpg
Nov 20, 2011 12:25 PM
Feb 2011
Spirit_Sempai said:
They left out some good stuff of the manga ( like some parts of the conversation between Yuki and Minene at the end )..., but..oh well it was ok. Besides that, the episode was great ( but for me the weakest arc of Mirai Nikki ).

Even better that they finished it with this episode.

Sooo, we had to wait 7 episodes and in the next one it's finally Akise's turn =)
In my opinion he was really awesome in the manga and I can't wait to see him animated.

As awlays

5/5

Agree with the entirety of your post.

They also replaced Yukiteru pushing Reisuke away with throwing a dart at him. Don't think he'd have the accuracy at that dizzy state.
They also left out this part:
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/mirai_nikki/v03/c013/1.html
which could have been quite powerful.

Will be interesting to see Akise animated and voiced.
Nov 20, 2011 2:30 PM

Jul 2010
Nice episode. Kept me on high alert and on the edge. I figure the BD will actually show Yuno stabbing Reisuke instead of completely cutting out.
Nov 20, 2011 4:59 PM

Aug 2008
I bet it's because Reisuke's a child so that they don't want to show a knife being stabbed into him.

Anyways, disturbing episode. Something about the fact that the killer this time around is a little kid that made me uncomfortable. For a 5 year old, he sure has a lot of knowledge about chemistry.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Nov 20, 2011 6:51 PM

Jun 2010
The end surprised me somewhat. Why would 9th save them? I could understand it if it was 4th, but 9th!? She tried to kill them a few episodes ago... I don't see how saving them would help her at all.

(I haven't memorized the names of diary holders other than Yuno and Yukkiteru, so I call them their numbers.)

*Clearly has not read the manga*
Nov 20, 2011 7:15 PM

Apr 2007
My least favorite episode so far. I never did like this part of the series in general.

Anyway, CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK~ AKISE <3
Nov 20, 2011 7:37 PM

Jun 2009
My favorite part was Minene's pet Djungarian hamster.

Although, clearly she does not appreciate it when dirty rodents read her D-Mail.
Nov 20, 2011 8:14 PM

Oct 2011
The part I hated the most of the manga and also of the anime. Akise is my favourite male character (Minene being the female) so I'm looking forward to next week. It should be good :)
Nov 20, 2011 8:41 PM

Aug 2011
YES!! I hated that little kid.

Omg at when Yuno smashes Yuki's moms head.
I wonder what Yuno will do when it's just them left.

And 9th saves them?? Surprising. I thought she was gonna kill both of them. Saying that she will be Yuki's worst enemy?? ~ I'm thinking that Yuki will fall in love with Yuno and BAM, he'll have to kill her or something along that line vice versa if Yuno was gonna kill Yuki.
Nov 20, 2011 8:42 PM

Feb 2010
This show keeps suprising me. Fantastic epsiode.
Nov 20, 2011 8:42 PM

Apr 2011
ehh the only problem i had was the censoring of the knife. like cmon..... but other than that this episode was incredible and the whole anime is awesome too
Nov 20, 2011 9:00 PM

Aug 2010
Interesting episode, Yuno really is a genius, just crazy.
Nov 20, 2011 9:08 PM
May 2009
Kigen said:
heiismyhusbando said:

I agree. I like the fact that they're basing off the manga. I do hope they make the ending different though, not saying I disliked the manga ending ;)

I remember while reading the manga when Yuno hit Yuki's mom with a hammer. I freaked out!

i still don't understand why people say this. How could have it ended differently? The only problem was it was kinda hard to understand what was going on. The anime will do that better. Also since they are already forshadowing the big plot twist i'm sure that its not changing. I'm ok with that because it really shouldn't.
Nov 20, 2011 9:12 PM

Oct 2010
really nice! Great episode! they are doing the adaptation perfectly! XDDDD
the one and only thing i did not like about this episode was when there was that censor thing. I can understand the censor in deadman wonderland, but this, no. no censor please. :333333 then again, they do have to air this on tv..... so hopefully in the dvds/blu-ray it will be uncensored! :D
Nov 20, 2011 9:12 PM

May 2011
5/5
Nov 20, 2011 9:15 PM

Oct 2010
why does everyone hate Rei and this arc specifically? I luv both this arc and Rei. Rei needs love no matter how creepy he is. O.o
Nov 20, 2011 9:18 PM

Jun 2011
Like an elite.
Nov 20, 2011 9:33 PM

Oct 2010
ubergeneral said:
Kigen said:
heiismyhusbando said:

i still don't understand why people say this. How could have it ended differently? The only problem was it was kinda hard to understand what was going on. The anime will do that better. Also since they are already foreshadowing the big plot twist I’m sure that its not changing. I'm OK with that because it really shouldn't.
I think ultimately reading the manga as the series goes and assembling the information all together is the ultimate solution (if you have time) to understanding this series.

Although I did not pay attention to the omitted details from the manga, I do agree with the missing ones. What is most deplorable is Reisuke not having one extra episode to know him more.

Nov 20, 2011 9:41 PM

Mar 2008
There were a couple Yuno panty shots that you had to appreciate, very quick and mostly unnoticeable.

This show still continues to deliver amazing episodes and still remains my favorite show this season. I kind of spoiled how it ends by reading the ending of the manga, but that's just how I work. I tend to read the last few chapters of a manga first, for whatever reason.
Nov 20, 2011 9:42 PM
Feb 2011
Wow. For a little kid, Reisuke was very proficient at making deadly poison. I agree that the censorship of the knife at the end was pretty dumb. Good thing that Yuno stabbed the book on top of the kid in order to make him disappear and not leave a body. They'll probably just act like he ran away. Also, I don't get why 9th didn't just finish off the two? Are she and 4th are probably working together to use Yuki and Yuno as bait for the other diary holders?
Nov 20, 2011 9:46 PM

Sep 2011
Good episode,well adapted from the manga.

Yukki and Yuno had a hard time versus Reisuke he really was a little "elite",they changed a little things but meh it wasnt that bad,i feel kinda sad he die so fast but o well at least he had fun.

Yuno hitting Yukki mom was one of my favorite parts seeing her face like "o crap",also doing her meditation to find the location of the diary was amazing.

To bad they censor the knife but will get it uncensored on the BD.

Next part is a better one i hope they will adapted it well.

and ya i like Mur Mur stories.
Nov 20, 2011 10:03 PM
Mar 2011
another diary holder dead, and its only 7 epi. whats the 19 epi going to be like? hopefully not fillers.

Yukii's indecisive and idiotic judgment piss me off so much. granted at the last second he does what he need to do. but doesnt he realize its kill or be killed?

thus, i love Yuno, "it would be easier to just kill him"

what was the point of having rei's diary if they find it anyway? keep him hostage?
"....i am the villain in this story"
Nov 20, 2011 10:04 PM

Jan 2011
Pretty good episode never liked that kid glad it's over but what was up with that pointless censoring? only dumb part about this episode,lol moment was when he was playing fake streetfighter 4 with yuki's mom!.
Nov 20, 2011 10:06 PM

Aug 2011
Ah another great episode! i really liked Rei-kun hes probably my second favorite in the whole series other than Yuno of course. The trap was as awesome as ever just like when i read it. and what was that thing in his chest i obviously couldn't tell what it was. :D

"Like an elite!" more like "Like a boss!"
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 20, 2011 10:12 PM

Nov 2008
Poison gas and electric shock aint got nothing on Yuno!!
That was a smart 5 yr old, and he was so adorable, I couldn't even hate him while he was trying to kill Yuno.
Yukkii was a boss for like 10 amazing seconds, I love that he's being useful now.
It was hilarious when Yuno started chasing 5th around the house with the hammers. I expected Yukkii to be madder after what happened to his mom, but I guess you can't get mad at that adorable, oh so crazy, lovable yandere named Yuno.
Nov 20, 2011 10:24 PM

Dec 2010

Got a semi-panty shot of Yuno in this episode.
I read Manga in both English and Chinese.
Nov 20, 2011 10:53 PM

Sep 2007
It would've been funny if they left in this part http://www.mangafox.com/manga/mirai_nikki/v03/c011/12.html but well whatever, wasn't too important anyways. This was a mighty fine episode, and I'm pretty happy that the evil shouta's finally dead. Can't wait for next arc~ :D
Nov 20, 2011 11:03 PM

Sep 2008
One of my favorite parts of the manga.

Episode was awesome. Characters have tons of plot armor as usual.
Nov 20, 2011 11:53 PM

Jun 2009
lol that was even more ridiculous than I remembered it to be. Loved it xD

I want Yuno's awesome tomato-weigh-skills. Would be sooo convenient in everyday life. Okay maybe not, but if someone ever tried to poison me with a tomato it sure would come in handy.

amginex said:

Yukii's indecisive and idiotic judgment piss me off so much. granted at the last second he does what he need to do. but doesnt he realize its kill or be killed?

what was the point of having rei's diary if they find it anyway? keep him hostage?

Well just think about it. "Simply killing him" and then having to explain the corpse of a five year old boy lying around in your home surely would not be "totally easy". Finding and destroying the Diary and having him disappear without a trace is much more convenient.

Slim_Shadie said:
Also, I don't get why 9th didn't just finish off the two? Are she and 4th are probably working together to use Yuki and Yuno as bait for the other diary holders?

It was explained in the manga. Okay, more like a one sentence handwave but still better than how the anime did it:
it's about REVENGE. Roar.

grandy_UiDNov 21, 2011 12:01 AM
Nov 20, 2011 11:59 PM

Sep 2007
Plot armor all over this episode. Yukiteru being the usual annoying flip flopping character.
Nov 20, 2011 11:59 PM

Sep 2011
Definitely one of the best eps so far. I agree with the censoring being kinda stupid, though. Coulda just ... not ... had that angle.
Nov 21, 2011 12:00 AM

Feb 2010
never liked shouta boy glad he is gone^^
Nov 21, 2011 12:03 AM

May 2010
This episode was awesome thanks to Reisuke , he was a very crazy 5 year's old kid! But not crazier like Yuno XD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 21, 2011 12:12 AM

Mar 2010
Yuno just never fails to make herself seem interesting! Like I honestly think she could make the anime amazing just by herself. Then again, she pretty much needs Yukii to do it, but still! I honestly can't believe a 5 year old kid set up schemes like that! That kid was a diabolical genius! Ha ha! I can't wait for the next episode! So excited! Looking forward to the next!
Nov 21, 2011 12:18 AM

Apr 2011
Am I the only who noticed the SSF4 reference in the episode?
METSU SHORYUKEN BABEE!!!
Nov 21, 2011 12:18 AM

Jun 2009
Talking about the censoring in this episode, this will be hilarious when they animate chapter 52.

But who knows, maybe it's only the gore they'll censor like that. I at least can hope, can't I?
Nov 21, 2011 12:51 AM

May 2010
I think this ep was OK.
Nothing special aside from Yuno's skills.
I wished they have said how potent the poison gas was. It felt too stale. :/
And for a kid, Rei's pretty strong to carry Yuki's mother outside. O_o

I usually don't dwell in small details but I can't just help it. =,=
Nov 21, 2011 1:26 AM

Feb 2008
Nice episode indeed, Yuno really is brilliant. Good to see Minene's doing well as well :)
Nov 21, 2011 1:39 AM

Aug 2011
This anime is getting lamer by the episode. They don't even try to make it realistic. For example after Yuki's school was basically terrorized no one mentioned it again, not even his mom. All she cares about is his gf. And why would the one-eyed girl not just kill both of them at the end of the episode. It just seems like they are stretching out the story over too many episodes. The one-eyed girl was already spared once, bacause that police officer wanted her mail, so if people just keep sparing each other it's going to be a boring survivalgame. And cmon, if someone almost kills your mother with a hammer and has already killed multiple people, you tend to question their personality before trusting them blindly. And it's episode 7 and we still don't know any of the motives of the main characters.
Nov 21, 2011 4:16 AM

Jun 2010
bunch of psychopaths eager to kill each other. lol

y did yuki even kiss ?
Nov 21, 2011 4:21 AM
Nov 21, 2011 4:53 AM

Oct 2010
razisgosu said:
There were a couple Yuno panty shots that you had to appreciate, very quick and mostly unnoticeable.
Actually you are very wrong, the one in the spoiler
was very noticeable. Just that it flashed you fast that I myself could not believe so yeah I rewinded. They do flash them by fast, that's true but the same applies to fighting animes too.

The only other thing that kept popping in my head of that part in the spoiler is "It's a virgin one" Yeah pretty much. At least Yuno might be one sick girl but she is one that is pure and unsoiled. Out of the many other ones like her who are not.

Nov 21, 2011 5:09 AM

Jul 2011
I think the worst episode so far. It is not like i didnt like the episode. I just cant stand the idea that a child try to kill somebody very deeply. It is just, a child is a child. Whatever, MuruMuru is the best.Actually I want more MuruMuru.
Nov 21, 2011 5:12 AM

Apr 2009
wow that kid was something else.lol. Yuno senses are crazy, figuring out the tomatoes where jacked up like that. lol @ the obvious reference to Street Fighter IV. And Yuno wasn't messing around, wanting to jack the kid up with the knife while Yukki's mom was sleeping next to him.lol. Yukki kept looking for the diary while Yuno was steady wanting to off the kid. Its her persistence that won me over this episode. Tho that persistence got Yukki's mom hurt. When Yukki opened the mail and gas came out, i couldn't help but laugh how smooth the kid just threw on tha mask like "i got this sh*t". Yuno ended up offing the kid, that scene obviously was going to be censored heavy but damn, they killing kids in this anime too.lol. No one is safe, that includes Yukki's mom......don't kill her.....seriously:( That would make me sad. Minene ended up curing Yukki in the end, I wonder what that was about, did i miss something their?

Overall: 5/5
DreddNov 21, 2011 5:27 AM
Nov 21, 2011 5:27 AM

Aug 2011
Great episode! I only disappoint at the censor knife scene and how the anime rushed the ending conversation between 9th and Yuki. At least they should include this scene from the manga so that the viewers don't have to wonder why 9th didn't kill Yuno and Yuki
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Animes like Mirai Nikki?

Rovy62815 - Apr 22

23 by xXGoreGrinderXx »»
Apr 24, 12:09 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 19, 2012

305 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 21, 5:23 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 16, 2011

364 by Konyalianimekizi »»
Apr 20, 1:50 PM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 12, 2012

259 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 20, 6:27 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 5, 2012

326 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 19, 8:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.