Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Nov 6, 2011 7:55 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ah finally the very real first mind fuck part from the manga adapted into this episode for me (Nope it was sadly not Yuno skeletons although it did make a major impact). There is bad news for it and good news. Bad news censors and some people going mind fuck if they cannot take some of the elements and not talking about the gore at all. The good news is that it mindfucked more than I though. At this rate I need a break but the depression of Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon's last episode and this really did it. It was 10 times better than the manga and horrifying to see. It sank shit more in me and visually fucked up so much I need cigarette and will wish you another good mindfuck. Some of you might need some words of cheer up but most like me tend to grind the teeth in excitement or true fear. I am more of the later for the atrocities done in regards to the gore and sexual crap. Talking about Tsubaki's past. This is the list up of what I mean
  • She got freaking raped! In the spoiler (NSFW)
    Oh WTF is wrong with the cult people??? WTF? Just because one person tells them to believe some bullshit they start raping her. It was really well shown with details to Tsubaki’s body. I felt sicker than the manga TBH. The manga in fact did fuck all TBH. I was shocked but never this much in the anime compared to the manga. Moreover the spoiler clearly shows them pinning her down and missionary/doggy style sexual positions which really made it even worse. It was not explicit like that in the manga. T_T

• The second horrendous shit is the syringe stuff in the spoiler (NSFW)
    they poked her? They starved her and put her full of holes to probably drug her or shit like that? There is nothing but RAGE at this. Her body looked so terrible. T_T

• Finally her parent’s dead was tragic in the spoiler
    her happiness was great to see while it lasted in the spoiler
    T_T
Conclusion? The moment I would be about to do all this shit those guys would do, I would betray them all and kill them, I would do all to escape with her somehow. At least I would not be one of the assholes in the cult who did to her intercourse and would have saved her, giving her a better life. Perhaps a better chance at this game. Of course that’s all fictitious but my feelings are not.

There is one thing I will remember as something happy for Tsubaki and it’s the following,

With it’s counterpart GIF in the spoiler
whom I will remake. My dear Tsubaki got at the very least a good kiss from a virgin. At least. Tsubakiiiiiiiiiiiii! R.I.P. I am a fan of yours!

Marvellous entry of the 12th as follows,

He was great! There was red, blue, yellow, green and even pink? Well of course 12th would not wear that, he is not manly enough.

A quick Yuno list
  • Yuno’s kill move in the spoiler
    was marvellous against 12th and if all notice she was kind sick like she had the flu.

• Splendid blood flying in droplets effects in the spoiler
    effects like these even remind of their loveliness from HOTD! That was good stuff!

• Finally OMG Yuno is getting raped doggy style in the spoiler
    that was way more than the manga. Again explicit and much much more emotional. Yuno was really really desperate to not get raped big time. The whole scene was way more impact-full! Good thing Yukiteru got man enough to protect his woman's virginity. Good job there!
    Although it looked pathetic the way he swinged.

• Yuno's fan service in the spoiler
    was best as it showed her the least in danger to enjoy of. The fan service of the attempted rape was not enjoyable to say the least.

• I find Yuno's chopping of Tsubaki's hand in the spoiler
    was well done minor some details being censored, the hand in question.

• The special was good for not only finding out how 12th got his diary but also and most of all where he lived in the spoiler
    you can learn right away that he was a poor fellow who lived poorly. From his condition that is acceptable although unfair totally.
Now I can finally sleep well. If you all feel down watch some Tamayura or Natsume. It should work out as help. This is really hard episode and I hear it will go down even worse. Getting my ammo ready to counter that shit. I will leave it at that and may Tsubaki rest in peace T_T Maybe more later. I will add more or get that 720p source to change stuff around. 360p still sucks. All done!

BTW Image Stitches in the club:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=363103
GIFs with avatars in the club:
http://www.myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=363155
that includes Yuno attempted rape and 12th super pose and entry! That was amazing!

Full review of the BDs in the BLOG (NSFW):
http://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=679519
They added nipples to Minenne again Tsubaki too and other disturbing shit. That made her rape worse.
Yumekichi11Jan 29, 2012 9:17 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Nov 6, 2011 8:21 AM

Sep 2010
So, -2 diary holders.
2e16nig.png
Nov 6, 2011 8:41 AM

Oct 2010
Ksa said:
So, -2 diary holders.
Yeah 2! Fucking sucks! IMO that was a bad mistake in both manga and this. It would have been more fun for them to stay around but alas I guess time to save time and be done with them. I can only fathom what death/gore may be superior as that being pure chaos that screws your mind. That's the only reason they decided to do that IMO. For what else reason they might have is really to discuss right now! So discuss it!

Nov 6, 2011 9:02 AM

Feb 2010
It was 10 times better than the manga and horrifying to see.

Agree.
Nov 6, 2011 9:29 AM

Apr 2010
Haha, that censorship makes it hard to see what happened in Yuno vs Tsubaki scene. Other than that, I liked the music that started when Yukki ran to help Yuno, although I hoped that dart-vs-diary scene would be more thrilling.

The way Yuno killed 12th is still silly. He deserved better.
Nov 6, 2011 9:35 AM

Jul 2011
Up until now the episodes have been pretty good, after watching this episode I think it really exceeded the standards.

6th past is pretty irritating, just hate using sexual abuse as a catalyst to build sympathy, especially when it's so forced, but it works so effectively.
Scratch that, forcing her past onto someone else just screwed over all sympathy.

Yuno is pretty much the ultimate badass as of right now. Yukkii doesn't deserve someone as awesome and thoughtful as her, sigh. Although I do hope he does grow a pair halfway in.
Scratch that too, his actions towards the end respectably earned him a pair of balls.

5/5, Best episode so far.
mdzNov 6, 2011 5:28 PM
Nov 6, 2011 11:17 AM

Sep 2009
Yeah. Tsubakis flashbacks were more horrifying in anime. Same as Yuno's rape-attempt scene
Nov 6, 2011 12:11 PM

Oct 2010
Nachtwandler_21 said:
Yeah. Tsubakis flashbacks were more horrifying in anime. Same as Yuno's rape-attempt scene
All these dirty the good names of people that are willing to help out. Since they are the same race as in human. Unbelievable. The devil possessing a whole cult rings totally true after the only guardian's protection against thwarted by being killed. I refer to the parents of Tsubaki. WTF happened with the cult people for them to do this to her.

Nov 6, 2011 1:51 PM

Dec 2009
12th was awesome, just like in the manga ^^

heiismyhusbando said:
The way Yuno killed 12th is still silly. He deserved better.

.. and yes ! I agree

Hm, I was expecting some censors, but they did it in a good way ( not like leaving things out or changing the story, just to censor things ). I'm really happy with the adaption of my favourite manga so far =)

Can't wait to see the most awesome parts of the story to be animated ( and also the introduction of the remaining main cast )

5/5
yuno6.jpg
Nov 6, 2011 4:03 PM

Jul 2010
It's always funny watching Mur Mur's corner after watching an episode of Mirai Nikki.
Nov 6, 2011 5:02 PM

Nov 2009
This anime can do no wrong, another amazing episode.

Sixth had a rough deal but I'm glad she was dealt with in the end.

Twelth and his Power Rangers made me lol =)

Also yay for the ending changing to a happy one again. Really love Yuno!
Nov 6, 2011 5:02 PM

Jun 2010
I didn't know if she got raped or not when she was little, but I guess it was true. And then Yuno almost gets raped, but it was stopped. I guess the only thing I didn't like was how 12 died. I think in the manga he died with the ax to the head and in the anime it only sliced his throat. Not interesting at all. What a boring death.

Nov 6, 2011 5:08 PM

Aug 2011
"can't i do anything by myself?" - Yukki, "nope"- me

anyways good episode sad to see two of them gone in just one episode, the 12th was as awesome as ever sad to see him go (loved the whole quintwelve scene more than the manga version). though I'm not a big fan of the 6th its sad to see all the bad stuff that happen to her. so far I'm happy about the progression.
Potatoboy27Nov 6, 2011 5:23 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 6, 2011 5:14 PM

Sep 2011
Very good episode amazing adaptation of the manga and as many said the rape scenes were more horrifying and that is a + 1 for the anime.

I feel so sad for Tsubaki all the things she went through and in end the only thing that make her happy his ball return...but to late T_T

12th is still my 3rd favorite character and this episode shows why nothing like a "explosive" entry.

finally Yukki show some "balls" and save Yuno,just the start of amazing roller coaster lets see if they maintain this quality.
Nov 6, 2011 5:16 PM
Apr 2011
Censored.
Nov 6, 2011 5:18 PM

Oct 2007
Manga spoiler:

Good ep, I didn't get why they censored the hand though =S

It was more fast passed than I expected..
Nov 6, 2011 5:19 PM

Aug 2011
More of the crazy bitch cannot be bad ! Still very good after the first few episodes.
Nov 6, 2011 5:20 PM

Aug 2008
Gosh, 12th died in such a lame way. For such an interesting character, he had way too little screen time, and his death doesn't do him justice.

I have mixed feelings for Tsubaki. I do feel sorry for her, getting raped and all that, but what the hell. Yuki SAVED her life from 12th and all, and this is how she repays him? What a shitty retribution.

OK, so we're down by two already. Let's see what the next arc will be.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Nov 6, 2011 5:38 PM
Mar 2010
"but what the hell. Yuki SAVED her life from 12th and all, and this is how she repays him? What a shitty retribution. "

She is mentally affected after such a tragedy. Her course of action would ofc not be a normal one. So being thankful after someone helps you might not hold the same value for her than for you!
Nov 6, 2011 6:11 PM

Jan 2011
Mmm~ 4th sure knows how to sit on a bike and look good while doing it :3,but i have to admit those Flash backs were pretty brutal to look at,and yukki is starting to grow a pair :D.

Keep it up Mirai Nikki you continue to keep me entertained every week
Nov 6, 2011 6:26 PM

Jan 2008
Never read the Manga this far but did not expect all this. Is very surprised. Not sure how it went out in the Manga but the Anime it seems very well done and the animation is still as good as ever. The censorship of the hand was very unusual though. Not gonna lie, for a second I thought Yuno cut her penis off then I was like: "Oh wait, Tsubaki's a girl."

Was a bit sad to see 12th losing so fast, he was a fun character. Completely lol'd when Quintwelfth appeared.
PaulNov 6, 2011 6:39 PM
Nov 6, 2011 6:26 PM

May 2010
Blurry finger! Blurry fingersss!
I like how they add extra stuff after ending to cool you off :D
Nov 6, 2011 6:31 PM

May 2009
Crazy.
Nov 6, 2011 6:32 PM
Feb 2011
Twelfth was just a lame vigilante. I didn't find this to be shocking or a mindf**k. Tsubaki's from a cult and many cults are messed up in general. A lot of wackos are cult members so I wasn't surprised to what they did to he after the accident. I actually got strangely aroused hearing Yuno struggle. The sound of a Yandere in trouble. Need to go watch something more cheerful like Maji de Watashi.
Nov 6, 2011 6:43 PM
Sep 2011
I love Yuno.
Nov 6, 2011 6:46 PM

Oct 2008
Amazing episode. I had my doubts about this show at first, but after episode 3 it really started to pick up. The events in this episode were really disturbing, more so because i didn't expect it to get that serious. Here's hoping it keeps getting better.
Nov 6, 2011 6:48 PM

Jun 2008
I'm really gonna miss 12th. He was a righteous dude, who knew his civic duty of picking up trash.
Nov 6, 2011 7:07 PM

Aug 2010
This episode was pretty awesome. That was pretty terrible what happened to the cult girl. It was nice that Yukki realized that even though she is crazy Yuno is truly looking at for him. That thing is, he needs her diary to say something other than happy end...
Nov 6, 2011 7:08 PM
Mar 2011
great series so far, but im sure my count is wrong, this is episode 5 of 26? And 3 diary holders are already dead? 4 that we know of are alive, so that leaves 5 still to be introduced and killed off (im guessing) in 21 episodes?

hopefully they dont rush things. make the last diary holders even better, otherwise this will just go downhill
"....i am the villain in this story"
Nov 6, 2011 7:09 PM

Jan 2011
Well this sucks. All the characters I like are getting killed off. At least Yuki's manning up. Finally. Minene escaped as well, although I'm not quite sure what'll happen with her concerning Fourth.

Overall the episode felt pretty short. There was a lot of action though, so that's probably the reason. I hope we meet another owner or two in the next episode.

amginex said:
great series so far, but im sure my count is wrong, this is episode 5 of 26? And 3 diary holders are already dead? 4 that we know of are alive, so that leaves 5 still to be introduced and killed off (im guessing) in 21 episodes?

hopefully they dont rush things. make the last diary holders even better, otherwise this will just go downhill

I'm thinking this is just the beginning and there will be some big plot twist halfway through. You're right though. At this rate they could finish it in 12-13 eps.
FingerfoodNov 6, 2011 7:15 PM
Fingerfood.png Fingerfood.png
Nov 6, 2011 7:21 PM

Apr 2007
Poor Tsubaki. Such a sad life :( Her diary was so vulnerable too. Just one tear and that's it.

It's a shame the Twelfth was taken out so early, he was even more entertaining in the anime with that cool voice. Oh well.
Nov 6, 2011 7:22 PM

Mar 2011
My thoughts.
-Dear gosh I LOVE this anime. The only thing that can keep me in my seat completely interested.
-*resists urge to read ahead in the manga* I'll just watch the anime and be surprised.
-Ugh, all the rape business was really off putting but admittedly interesting to watch.
-I thought I wasn't going to like her after episode 1, but I now LOVE Gasai Yuno! She's fucking amazing/badass/adorable/YANDERE!
- Kiss at the end. +9,000
- Yuki was finally a man, lol. But we all know who still wears the pants in that relationship. (Yuno FTW~)
-I hope I'm not the only one who like Twelfth. 12th=Awesome.
Nov 6, 2011 7:29 PM

Sep 2007
Too bad Yukiteru is still such a terrible character for most of the whole series. Guy completely ignores the dead bodies cause y'know, he's ok with her sticking around cause she's so infatuated with him.
Nov 6, 2011 7:44 PM

Oct 2010
Yuki is still a bitch. Yuno saved Yuki live more than he saved hers. So he needs to do the repaying. I just know Yuno is one psycho bitch. I know 12th lil power ranger scene had me ROFL.
Nov 6, 2011 7:57 PM
Nov 2010
Fingerfood said:
I'm thinking this is just the beginning and there will be some big plot twist halfway through. You're right though. At this rate they could finish it in 12-13 eps.

Actually, at this point I'm not sure how they are going to fit in all the material in 26 episodes at this rate if they stay true to the manga - which they pretty much are doing perfectly at this point. They will probably either have to cut some things or rush some things. I would rather they rush an episode or two in the middle so they can play out the ending at its own pace.
Nov 6, 2011 8:02 PM

Jun 2011
Fucking Twelfth, he is one of the most entertaining characters this season. Rider level pretty much.
But it was a great episode as usual. I love how close they are adapting the manga.
Dat censorship be misleading.
Next week needs to come faster.
Nov 6, 2011 8:02 PM

Jan 2011
7godeohs said:
Actually, at this point I'm not sure how they are going to fit in all the material in 26 episodes at this rate if they stay true to the manga - which they pretty much are doing perfectly at this point. They will probably either have to cut some things or rush some things. I would rather they rush an episode or two in the middle so they can play out the ending at its own pace.

Ah. Haven't read the manga. I think I speak for all of us who haven't though in that it sure seems like 26 episodes is too much. Glad to hear that's not the case.
Fingerfood.png Fingerfood.png
Nov 6, 2011 8:03 PM

Aug 2010
Oh my effing gosh. I am so glad I started watching this anime today. This episode BLEW ME AWAY! Where do I even start?!

First, Tsubaki's past. Why am I not surprised that the cause for all this is of sexual abuse? (sigh) Anyways, I liked her in the last episode because I felt bad for her poor sight. But she betrayed Yuki and Yuno after they saved her from 12th! Gosh, I could tell that Yuno didn't want to save her, but because of Yuki, she did anyways. AND HOW DARE YOU TELL YOUR FOLLOWERS TO RAPE DEAR YUNO!!!! D:<

Yuno was like a boss in this episode. She was so fierce in this episode. Her fighting style is awesome! She just runs and *SLASH* the enemy's dead. Yuno is so stalker-status and a psycho, but I can totally feel the love she had for Yuki. She is now my favorite character :)

Yuki's getting more manly now. (Is it just me or does he look like some Pokemon trainer? LOL) This episode had me to the edge of my seat, wondering if he was going to save his girl. No lie, I had goosebumps all over my arms. The next time there's a situation similar like this one, he better not hesitate to save Yuno.

Oh, did anyone get like a Pokemon moment here or is it just me?

I CHOOSE YOU, CHARMANDER! LOLOL. I love this anime. I wonder what the next plot will be about.
Nov 6, 2011 8:03 PM

Oct 2010
good episode. The anime is really doing the manga justice! ^^

can't wait for

to show up next!!!!!! I luv him and fear him!

also, can anyone tell me who this is? I just can't figure it out.
Nov 6, 2011 8:06 PM
Oct 2008
God I'm so happy with this adaptation it's great so far and hopefully that way till the end.

I always thought Tsubaki was an interesting character in Paradox they show a different side of her... but damn did the anime make her past look 30x more disturbing
Nov 6, 2011 8:35 PM

Jun 2011
5/5.

This episode was better than in the manga.

Also, those fucking panties... God damn Yuno. Why do you have to be so sexy?
tfw no gf
tfw i keep getting the banhammer on here
tfw Koleare keeps banning me every other day
tfw I'm misunderstood by le mod
Nov 6, 2011 8:38 PM

Jun 2011
belial said:
Manga spoiler:

Good ep, I didn't get why they censored the hand though =S

It was more fast passed than I expected..

tfw no gf
tfw i keep getting the banhammer on here
tfw Koleare keeps banning me every other day
tfw I'm misunderstood by le mod
Nov 6, 2011 8:39 PM

Aug 2010
Excellent.
Nov 6, 2011 9:01 PM
May 2009
7godeohs said:
Fingerfood said:

Actully it's going at the right pace. The first few arcs are short and end up eliminating another diary holder. After a bit more of this it will slow down and focus on the mystery surrounding Yuno. You are in for a wild ride.

Perhaps I do wish 6th and 12th lived longer. If they had been around with some of the other diary holders were making their move things could have been interesting.

Atikal said:
good episode. The anime is really doing the manga justice! ^^

also, can anyone tell me who this is? I just can't figure it out.

The person in that picture is 9th.
Nov 6, 2011 9:10 PM

Feb 2010
heiismyhusbando said:
I hoped that dart-vs-diary scene would be more thrilling.

I thought the same thing, people getting hacked with an axe the whole episode, and the big finish is a dart to her scroll? lmao
Nov 6, 2011 9:19 PM

Nov 2008
Those bastards tried to touch my Yuno, the fuck!!!...At least Yuki was useful, I mean he cried while doing it but at least he stepped up and didn't act like a lilttle punk.
Yuno is still mad awesome!!! I adore her!!! Why is she so amazing?1?
Awww Imma miss 12th and his ridiculousness. I loved his intro with the other 4 colors. No more transforming and pelvic thrust.
Wonder what 4th wants with 9th.
Nov 6, 2011 9:22 PM

Oct 2010
Goatee said:
heiismyhusbando said:
I hoped that dart-vs-diary scene would be more thrilling.

I thought the same thing, people getting hacked with an axe the whole episode, and the big finish is a dart to her scroll? lmao
Yeah I found it pathetic too. Dart goes in and it's over.

Yeah it was too fast over and too plain. Yup.

Nov 6, 2011 9:44 PM

Apr 2009
attempted gang NTR scene almost got me a boner.. i should really stop my self from watching similar content.. hehe..
Nov 6, 2011 9:49 PM

Jun 2011
Oh gay.... Hard Gay died...he was such an awesome character :D Like pretty much everyone else here, I was disappointed in how fast he and sixth died. Maybe they're trying to emphasise the fragility of human life? :S It makes their deaths kinda lacking though :( but oh well, tis fine.

I'm also starting to like Minene as well now :) Shes hot when shes not in her maid outfit and without pig tails. Reminds me of Yoruichi actually. Happy to see that there seems to be a truce between her and the others now :D

And I really regret actually rooting for yukkii and tsubaki. IM SORRY YUNO!!!! DX dont kill me... and it is weird that tsubaki's past didn't horrify me at all? :S It totally went over my head. God I'm so jaded....

5/5 :)
Nov 6, 2011 10:10 PM

Sep 2011
PnkRxPrncss said:
Those bastards tried to touch my Yuno, the fuck!!!

This exact thing was running through my head. Not my Yuno!
[center]
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Animes like Mirai Nikki?

Rovy62815 - Apr 22

23 by xXGoreGrinderXx »»
Apr 24, 12:09 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 19, 2012

305 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 21, 5:23 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 16, 2011

364 by Konyalianimekizi »»
Apr 20, 1:50 PM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 12, 2012

259 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 20, 6:27 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 5, 2012

326 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 19, 8:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.