Forum Settings
Forums
Soul Eater
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 17, 2011 12:06 AM

Feb 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I guess you'd have to be mad to come up with some of these character designs.

This had some good action, though I had trouble telling what was going on for the second half.
Oct 17, 2011 1:36 AM

Nov 2010
Yerocha said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I guess you'd have to be mad to come up with some of these character designs.
This had some good action, though I had trouble telling what was going on for the second half.

Same. His style has gotten rather lazy, plain and confusing lately.
Oct 17, 2011 2:58 AM

Jun 2009
Okay chapter, nothing really interesting happened.
Oct 17, 2011 8:06 AM
Sep 2011
i was really waiting for this chapter, but yeah, i dont even understand whats happening... its a big disappointment. the first part was boring, the second part confusing (especially with the appearence of these new bad guys, they re just... idunno, random and unrealistic to me. and on top of it it was short and there wasn't any Maka in it...:(
Oct 17, 2011 8:33 AM

Sep 2011
They are not random enemies, on chapter 82 you can see a lot of clowns standing along Justin and heading to the Moon. Besides, Soul Eater is not meant to be an easy reading shounen manga anymore, to understand what is going on you have to read at last 2 times.

For me it was a good chapter. Okubo isn't doing what the other autors of shounen battle mangas do, so I'll not be impressed if in the next chapters we see a massacre of Shibusen team.
Oct 17, 2011 11:06 AM

Oct 2007
there wasnt really anything confusing about this chapter for once o.O
Oct 17, 2011 12:23 PM
Sep 2011
okay so i need to correct myself, after reading it through again and again, it wasn't confusing, but a bit discursive because several fights started but we could see each for a short time
Oct 18, 2011 1:11 PM

Jun 2008
Shiken said:
there wasnt really anything confusing about this chapter for once o.O

Yeah nothing confusing about it. I did found the whole progression too fast though. 2 Chapters ago they discover in the end of the chapter where Kishin is and after only one chapter in between we are already in full blown battle.
Maka also is ready to have like a final face off with Chrona.
Did his sales dropped and he hasbeen ordered to finish it? Considering also that Medusa got out of the way suddenly by letting her daughter slaughter her without much resistance it does make you think that he is now just trying to reach an ending.
Maka is gonna handle Chrona, Kid will awaken his full shinigami powers and finish off Kishin and Black Star will handle Noa. Medusa is no more so we can have THE END.
Oct 18, 2011 1:16 PM

Jul 2011
Monad said:
Shiken said:there wasnt really anything confusing about this chapter for once o.O

Changed my sig without knowing bbcode was down. Wahhh D:
Oct 18, 2011 11:12 PM

Jul 2011
I thought Black Star will fight with Medusa, Black needs a strong opponent...
I wonder if the snake will fuse with Eruka Frog and become a powerful witch
I hope Black Star and Death Kid will use their new wavelenght "the madness"
In Mangareader Soul Eater has the same Ranking ???? It is wierd !!
Oct 22, 2011 9:18 PM

Aug 2009
I actually didn't have high expectations for this chapter, but I liked it! I like how there are several fights happening at the same time, so that the arc won't get dragged forever. I'm worried about Spirit and Stein, I have a feeling that one of them (probably Spirit) is going to kick the bucket during this arc :(
Nov 2, 2011 6:42 PM

Sep 2009
good chapter XD

lol @ the "H" steel moment :))

And some moar tentacle pron in the next chapter
Nov 12, 2011 4:00 PM

Jul 2011
Monad said:

I did found the whole progression too fast though. 2 Chapters ago they discover in the end of the chapter where Kishin is and after only one chapter in between we are already in full blown battle.
Maka also is ready to have like a final face off with Chrona.

The story of the manga becomes too fast you said. The kishin ran away from Shibusen in the 22th chapter (five years ago) and we will see him later. We have to wait more of 10 chapters before to see the Kihin in a battle. So the progression of the manga is good for me.

I hope the Medusa's snake within Eruka's body, will merge with Eruka. And Eruka will become a powerful witch for a great fighting with Black Star. It will be like in "Naruto Shippuden" when Kabuto takes a piece of Orochimaru's body, and merges it with his own body.
Nov 16, 2011 9:05 PM

Nov 2008
amenboy972 said:
And Eruka will become a powerful witch for a great fighting with Black Star. It will be like in "Naruto Shippuden" when Kabuto takes a piece of Orochimaru's body, and merges it with his own body.

if this series becomes like Naruto I am dropping it instantly so no thanks.
Nov 27, 2011 4:32 AM

Jul 2011
the female clown is quite sexy, I will be sad if she die !!
Oct 12, 2012 3:53 PM

Feb 2012
Absolutely not liking how Ding's master was introduced, if it's his master, that is.

Kaguya is hot, Shirousagi is creepy, Justin really seems like the leader but what is going on with his face, is it burning?

Wtf, now his name is Kurei?!
Aug 29, 2013 10:18 PM

Aug 2008
Zhou said:
Absolutely not liking how Ding's master was introduced, if it's his master, that is.

Kaguya is hot, Shirousagi is creepy, Justin really seems like the leader but what is going on with his face, is it burning?

Wtf, now his name is Kurei?!

I think its supposed to be Clay, the mangaka likes to use American type names for many people. in SE Not that's how it was Clay. the Moe name from last chapter was last name.
Aug 29, 2013 10:20 PM

Aug 2008
amenboy972 said:
the female clown is quite sexy, I will be sad if she die !!

ya she is lol, But they are just Clowns which in this series is Madness born in Physical form, so its expected they look wacky as heck. even the first clown was a wtf is that, and i think he is the same on next to Justin.

so these 3 didn't surprise me much, just that a female one did good thing she is hot, fun to look at for a while after a while no pity if she dies as she is just a clown a nothingness.
Feb 4, 2020 10:20 PM

Mar 2018
Lol, the receptionist is there too.

Floating Around...

"You're loved as deeply as the ocean reaches"

More topics from this board

» Soul Eater- Remake?

Fullmetaldak - Jun 12

17 by TransferUser »»
Aug 13, 2:36 PM

Poll: » Soul Eater Chapter 113 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 9, 2013

97 by Biisoo »»
Apr 5, 4:00 AM

Poll: » Soul Eater Chapter 97 Discussion

midnighteternal - Apr 19, 2012

28 by Biisoo »»
Apr 4, 4:16 AM

Poll: » Soul Eater Chapter 62 Discussion

Skribbz1990 - Jun 12, 2009

46 by Biisoo »»
Apr 2, 2:31 PM

Poll: » Soul Eater Chapter 39 Discussion

Darkreaper70 - May 11, 2008

12 by Biisoo »»
Apr 1, 4:21 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.