Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 17, 2011 3:32 PM

Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The episode was not all that exciting, but I guess it could not be helped since it builds up to the ending.
I am hoping for an excellent song in the end.

The omelet rice was lol worthy though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 17, 2011 6:19 PM

Apr 2011
This is the first time I've used the fast forward on R-15. It's obvious where it'll lead to in the end, so I don't need to watch it carefully.

Still, I'm not giving up hope on Utae-chan with Takuto.

Go Utae-chan! Fight-0!
Sep 17, 2011 9:08 PM

Aug 2010
Poor Utae, poor Raika. Not as much humor in this episode either but it was good in terms of building up for a conclusion.
Sep 17, 2011 9:11 PM
Nov 2010
One episode left to redeem this series. The only way I think that's ever going to happen is if this ending song is actually really good and Taketo x Utae gets some serious development. But then again that's just my opinion.
Sep 18, 2011 12:55 AM

Jul 2011
I'm with everyone with Taketo x Utae!!! Episode was kinda eh though....1 more episode to go. (Lol at clarinet girl, you just realized your not a genius? You've been playing the same crap since episode 1 xD)
Sep 18, 2011 3:45 AM
Jun 2011
GC9000 said:
I'm with everyone with Taketo x Utae!!! Episode was kinda eh though....1 more episode to go. (Lol at clarinet girl, you just realized your not a genius? You've been playing the same crap since episode 1 xD)
Heh, I noticed that too.
Sep 18, 2011 7:05 AM

Apr 2011
Honestly, Fukune-chan is the worse anime heroine I have ever known. She just doesn't fit the title of 'Heroine' in her description.

And her background is just starting revealed too late in the series. What I mean by too late is there's not enough episodes to tell her background and improve she's the heroine after all and deserves to end up with the main guy.

They should've replace her with Utae-chan instead. Even thought we all know the obivous I still want to root Utae-chan till the last episode.
Sep 18, 2011 8:39 AM

Nov 2008
Magito said:
Honestly, Fukune-chan is the worse anime heroine I have ever known. She just doesn't fit the title of 'Heroine' in her description.

And her background is just starting revealed too late in the series. What I mean by too late is there's not enough episodes to tell her background and improve she's the heroine after all and deserves to end up with the main guy.

Fukune is as bad as Hikaru later on in Baby Princess, they are pretty badly developed heroines in the terms of personality and in Fukune's case general character development as well. Neither one really deserves to be with the MC and in both cases the male just dumped the best choice for them.

Sep 19, 2011 1:20 AM
Nov 2010
I've also used a faster forward on the parts with Narukara...:P
The rest of the episode was fine...
Sep 19, 2011 2:40 PM
Jan 2011
1 more to go.
Sep 19, 2011 7:04 PM

Nov 2009
I'm glad i'm not the only one struggling to watch this now...It went from your average ecchi harem to a very meagre affair in the last two episodes. It took me ages to get the resolve up to actually watch this through after how the last episode went.

The cliches keep building up too, now we can see that not only is Fukune as interesting as a block of wood, she seemingly cant cook for toffee either. This anime is even worse than how Hoshizora wound up and that's saying something.

I really am looking forward to the last episode just to finish this piece of crap off as there is no way this is going to end as anything other than a "let's be friends everyone" ending or worse yet, he somehow wins Fukune over.

Utae is the only truly interesting character in this, maybe Ran as well but that's about it to be honest.
Sep 20, 2011 5:56 AM

Apr 2011
Ran and Utae-chan are my two favorite girls and it would be great if either(or both) end up with Taketo.

Seriously, this anime really reminds me of Hoshizora but even even worse.

I just have to endure one more episode, then I can say good riddance to this fail of a harem.
Sep 20, 2011 12:07 PM
Mar 2011
You know, I watched this series almost by accident. I like to try at least a few episodes of each series (unless they're reaaaally bad). And second episode just happened to be the Utae episode. That's the whole reason I stuck with this.
/rant

I agree with everyone that this was a bad anime, and that Utae was the only saving grace for the show.
Sep 22, 2011 3:31 AM

Mar 2009
The people posting in this thread said:
stuff
THIS

By the way, couldn't Ritsu and Ran have just sold their stocks? These people are looking less and less like geniuses and more and more like idiots-savant. No offense to any idiots-savant out there.
Graph provided to verify that I am a CERTIFIED pretentious jerk.
Sep 26, 2011 4:22 PM

Feb 2011
Magito said:
This is the first time I've used the fast forward on R-15. It's obvious where it'll lead to in the end, so I don't need to watch it carefully.

Still, I'm not giving up hope on Utae-chan with Takuto.

Go Utae-chan! Fight-0!

Takutae needs to happen..... DAMN YOU HAREM
Sep 29, 2011 10:30 PM

Nov 2010
I also side with Utae. Fukune is simply bad due to the fact that I felt like she changed personalities. She's goes from being clueless, into her clarinet, to....this? Eh it also doesn't help that she doesn't play more than one song. Too bad they got a crappy budget, her character might have benefited from having several songs to play instead of the same lack luster one.
Looking at posts on the Internet wouldn't bother me so much if people didn't also mix up he and she.
Sep 30, 2011 2:41 AM
Sep 2011
I wanted him with Utae badly! She truly had Ideal female traits. She accepted him 100%, and loved him. Made me realize how ignorant Taketo truly is when it comes to females feelings..stupid kid.
Jul 26, 2013 1:32 PM

Jan 2013
Aww this was the sadest episode of this series. Also it's so bad that there is this love triangle. It would have been funnier with Taketo x Narukara or Taketo x Utae w/o making this triangle... or atleast harem, like in Highschool DxD :D.
Aug 29, 2013 12:50 AM
Aug 2013
Writers, srsly...

Y U DO DIS!?

Again, almost no development with Narukara, other than we find out she actually doesn't like the Clarinet and only plays cause of her father.

Then the rest of the episode shes gone until you see her all sad, and that's it, just, her being sad.

This anime was pretty decent imo until I started to realize the writers were going for Narukara for the MC.

Writers, Y U DO DIS!? My god, I skipped through so much of the episode, skipping a couple of seconds over and over til it seemed something was noteworthy and then watched it til it got annoying.

I have a pretty good idea how the last episode will play out... If so, this anime just just, bad.
May 24, 2014 3:44 PM

May 2012
Interesting episode, a bit of drama in the end and well with the next being the last episode I really wonder how they'll end things!
Jul 28, 2015 1:27 AM

Jan 2013
You know, It's a shame the voice actress for Raika the photographer only had that one role. I really like her voice.
Great scene at the end, actually pretty good dialogue. Good penultimate episode.
Jan 12, 2016 1:17 PM

Apr 2013
Oh wait, next episode is the last one? I hope they end on a stronger note now, the last few episodes were pretty lame.
Mar 7, 2017 3:26 AM

Sep 2013
Ugh....at least when I die, if I find out I'm destined for Hell, I can confidently state, "No need for that. I watched R-15."

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

More topics from this board

Poll: » R-15 Episode 6 Discussion

prismheart - Aug 13, 2011

26 by BestMillimeter18 »»
May 17, 2021 12:33 PM

Poll: » R-15 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

prismheart - Sep 24, 2011

64 by DrATacu »»
Feb 10, 2019 9:45 PM

Poll: » R-15 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

zimno - Jul 9, 2011

85 by YusakuGodai »»
May 11, 2018 12:04 PM

Poll: » R-15 Episode 9 Discussion

prismheart - Sep 3, 2011

42 by bloodiemonster »»
Jan 14, 2018 3:12 PM

Poll: » R-15 Episode 5 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Aug 6, 2011

27 by Retolee »»
Jun 24, 2017 10:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.