Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 15, 2011 12:45 PM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This is it people! The evolution of the plot propelled forward left me in T_T of happiness. Quite simple the following,

Natsume x Kanba! Yeah!
I think they will be good for each other.

GIF link of that:
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture%209/754ffe00.gif

Moreover the penguins kissed also in the spoiler
Nice! Lovey-dove all around. The proofs of Natsume’s love for Kanba are as follows: first there was that food, which means most likely the lunches that Natsume was doing for Kanba when they were little. The second one being the cake here, mean most likely a form of proposal was issued by Kanba or Natsume herself. Regardless it most likely means a way to show a serious engagement in love. The final one is the most crucial and that is the sweater saying love Kanba here. Most likely because a girl would not do that if she did not love a person. Most likely it ultimately proves Natsume’s love for Kanba.

In other news the following

Mario! Finally it’s confirmed he has the same powers as Himari does with the Survival Strategy.

Where this is going to lead is debatable but I want to see some Shouma x Ringo more. In regards to Shouma at first I was O_O at the spoiler
Shouma and blood seeping out made it quite the panic
but then seeing his face here in the hospital made it all good. so to all: It's OK, Shouma is alive! We are OK as Shouma fans. Ringo coming to visit was nice too there.

It truly is amazing how Natsume totally blew me off at the end. I was totally thinking she would blow out Kanba. That kiss threw me off. It was astonishing that such progress happened and of all things Ringo gave away the diary. So it’s over. Damn it! I wish it would end somehow else. It is still very hard for me to accept Natsume herself after what she did to Shouma and poor nurse in the spoiler
no surprise there. Hey man! She fucking gagged Shouma. That was shit! Shouma deserves better in this. Not to mention that Natsume’s penguin here gave me the creeps and chills. Is that blow torch and scalpel combo?

Natsume also drugged and humiliated Shouma in the spoiler
and left a mess too.
  • No.2 Was not only amazing with his perverted stuff in the spoiler
    that of the doctor but also the panties fishing was great. No.2 such pervert with always new perverted idea. BTW anyone noticed that #2 suddenly got traumatized here due to the panties being from a grandmother? Sounds to me like #2 has very specific tastes indeed.

• Totally amazing and mesmerizing direction of the area in the spoiler
    as Kanba was walking around I was totally O_O by the scenery. It really was mesmerizing.

• Kanba super blush with Himari in the spoiler
    was super read fantastic. It was nice to see that face of his as well as the conversation eh had with Himari at that part.

• Poor Ringo in the spoiler
    those scrapped knees look terrible and I am still sad of the diary resolve. This whole Shouma kidnapping was lame.

• Ringo’s diary let go and finally expression in regards to it in the spoiler
    was mentioned to me being lame except that to show her feelings for Shouma in respect to previous foreshadows, is acceptable indeed. I just wish for something that does not leave me a sour taste in my mouth.
In thee end I am still happy with tears of how much the pain of that kiss has slapped me into reality of of anew couple. Whether Kanba will accept it or not remains to see. I would tap Natsume anytime. She looks to be the mature girl for Shouma. Probably does not fuck around like the other girls Kanba was with. Maybe now it is understandable why Natsume was hurting those girls Kanba was with, pure jealousy! Really too bad how the diary was done and the kidnap. I have a feeling it could have been something better. Well done regardless to move me. Maybe more later.

So who supports Kanba x Natsume? ME! For now.

End arts are nice in the spoiler
I find the space one with the suicase full of panties/bras to be hilarious.

BTW Image Stitches have been done in the spoiler
as usual Natsume with that slingshot of hers is very menacing to say the least and the scenery of Kanba within Natsume's field is very screwed up.
Yumekichi11Sep 16, 2011 1:08 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Sep 15, 2011 1:10 PM

Aug 2008
Ringo is going down a drastically better path after some drastic event. She even gave up on the diary for his sake.
I expect her to be more into Shouma. She doesn't treat him like a sideway rock anymore, and actually calls him with "-kun" too. Sweet.

I'm now convinced that these twins are immortal, especially Shouma who went through a lot recently.
Kanba got dragged by a truck on the highway, and now Shouma was sent flying by a car. They still have their own bodies in one piece.

I actually saw that kiss coming. Masako's target was Kanba from the start. The diary may just be a sidedish.

And there another kid who goes "Survival Strategy". This anime still continues to interest me.
KaitoDashSep 15, 2011 1:32 PM
Sep 15, 2011 1:20 PM

Apr 2010
waiting for subs, hope it comes out tonight xD
Sep 15, 2011 1:49 PM

Oct 2010
KaitoDash said:
Ringo is going down a drastically better path after some drastic event. She even gave up on the diary for his sake.
That was the most redeeming quality TBH but I wish the diary would get solved better but I just feel a sour taste in how they skimmed through it like it's over that 's it. Ringo x Shouma more.
KaitoDash said:
I expect her to be more into Shouma. She doesn't treat him like a sideway rock anymore, and actually calls him with "-kun" too. Sweet.
Amazing progression indeed. I was wondering if Ringo would kiss Shouma instead of saying sorry all the time. Fucking risked his life still.
KaitoDash said:
I actually saw that kiss coming. Masako's target was Kanba from the start. The diary may just be a side dish.
I guess I got the better of this by being totally surprised of it.
KaitoDash said:
And there another kid who goes "Survival Strategy". This anime still continues to interest me.
Faction VS Faction with same powers? While in the middle another faction with other x possible factions meddle around? Sound like a fest of chaos to ring out exciting.

Sep 15, 2011 2:10 PM

Aug 2009
Call me crazy but I would totally ship Masako with Kanba.
But this series is kinda a troll.
Sep 15, 2011 2:11 PM

Oct 2010
Keibo said:
Then we are both crazy. Cause me too I am shipping them both right now.

Sep 15, 2011 3:54 PM
May 2011
I usually hate kissing in anime, but Masako x Kanba was o.o ... wow. hot. I wouldn't mind if they see raped him for a kiss again as long as this show doesn't make a turn for the Romance side of things.

btw Yumekichi do you know/understand Japanese because I've seen that you've been the first person to start threads so soon after the episodes air.
ban1o.jpg
Sep 15, 2011 4:11 PM

Aug 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
Keibo said:
Then we are both crazy. Cause me too I am shipping them both right now.
We're all on the same ship then.
Sep 15, 2011 10:59 PM
Jun 2008
ew... what happen to the picture/art quality this week

Shouma get food poison for the second time lol

Kanba's ex gf ex-wife ..omg the wedding cake >.>"

Yuri is the one who took the diary? 0.0''
MorningGlorySep 15, 2011 11:12 PM
Sep 16, 2011 12:02 AM

Feb 2010
Argh such a great episode, I love how the theories of the little blonde boy being another Seizon Senryakuer were right on.

The entire stylish segment with Kanba gave me a real bad case of the shivers, it was really creepy haha.

Cant wait to see the type of fan art japan does of Shoma what with the whole ballgag thing //madly refreshes pixiv//
Sep 16, 2011 12:27 AM

Jul 2009
Things I learnt from Penguindrum: Don't eat food given to you by other people. It's probably drugged.
If any of my posts seem odd, it's probably because I'm tired. Sorry. I have sleeping issues.
Sep 16, 2011 12:52 AM

Jan 2010
Wait wat? did i miss an episode cause i dont remeber anything about Natsume and Kenba having a past o.o or maybe i just overlooked it or dont remeber? If someone would enlighten me would be great help XD Anyways nice episode glad to see Shoma up and kicking though sucks soon after he gets into trouble again. And that kiss i was t quiet expecting O.o Hope next episode is awesome like this XD
Sep 16, 2011 1:05 AM

Oct 2010
cookieninja said:
Wait wat? did i miss an episode cause i dont remeber anything about Natsume and Kenba having a past o.o or maybe i just overlooked it or dont remeber? If someone would enlighten me would be great help XD
In this episode the hall where Shouma passes is to foreshadow that. I merely speculated at best. There is nothing that says directly but the foreshadow is strong in this episode to suggest that hence why I opened the discussion of it in speculative format at best. This is all new stuff of this episode and it needs time to be explained.

Sep 16, 2011 1:12 AM

Apr 2007
MorningGlory said:

I was wondering the same thing. Things look a little off....

Sep 16, 2011 1:17 AM

Aug 2009
So let me get this straight. All the gifts that Kanba hate was all given by Masako at one point. That means she must be a stalker/psychopath ex girlfriend or something. Pretty smart villain beating Kanba and Ringo.
Sep 16, 2011 1:27 AM

Feb 2011
shouma seems a drug target xD

this was natsume right? for a moment it looked like it was an other unknown character from pingroup side
ZeandoSep 16, 2011 1:51 AM

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
Sep 16, 2011 1:50 AM

Oct 2010
This series just love giving us twice the amount of questions as it does to answer them. That said, this episode was totally unexpected for a few things (1) Ringo actually willing to give up her diary (2) Himari's attitude towards Kanba (something felt off around there) (3) Natsume going for the kiss, and of course (4) Mario, the Seizon Senryaku-er. Can't wait as to what'll happen next episode. From the snippet of dialgue it looks like Ringo gets another 'Destiny' proclamation.

Also..

Blazingluke said:
MorningGlory said:

I was wondering the same thing. Things look a little off....

yeah, Kanba didn't look normal this time around
"Isn't life, by nature, a contest decided by a single round? However trifling the matter, it's not possible to return to the last save point by pushing some reset button." - Kazuki Hoshino, Hakomari, Vol. 1
Sep 16, 2011 2:03 AM
Jul 2011
I am pretty sure the penguin sticking the stick up the girl's skirt was penguin #1...
I like bubble teaaa~ Bubble tea for meee~
I'll have it for breakfast, I'll have it for tea, a little each day is a good recipee~
Sep 16, 2011 2:50 AM
Dec 2007
Fantastic direction and developments as usual.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Sep 16, 2011 3:06 AM

Oct 2008
Uh.... might i point out something? it's No.1 that was fishing the panties and being the pervert and all. No.2 was with Shoma all the time.
Sep 16, 2011 3:21 AM

Jul 2009
I think Natsume just stalker like Ringo
Sep 16, 2011 3:22 AM

Jun 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
cookieninja said:
Wait wat? did i miss an episode cause i dont remeber anything about Natsume and Kenba having a past o.o or maybe i just overlooked it or dont remeber? If someone would enlighten me would be great help XD
In this episode the hall where Shouma passes is to foreshadow that. I merely speculated at best. There is nothing that says directly but the foreshadow is strong in this episode to suggest that hence why I opened the discussion of it in speculative format at best. This is all new stuff of this episode and it needs time to be explained.
I agree that this episode pretty much proves that Natsume must have some sort of past connection with Kanba. Whether it's a real connection or a vicarious "Ringo"-type connection is still up in the air. I kind of get the feeling that she just stole all those memories from Kanba's previous girlfriends using her Peng-Pong Slingshot. Kenba didn't have any trouble remembering all the gifts he didn't like, the homemade ones: the bento, the cake, and the sweater. I'd think that he'd be able to remember who gave him those gifts if he could recall the gifts so clearly.

Rather, what he couldn't recall was a gift that he liked. Maybe that was because he didn't get any other gifts, any that weren't made with love. But I think that there was a reason for the distorted tune that played when Natsume was trying to get Kenba to remember something as he descended the hospital stairs and crossed the memory halls. A tune from a musicbox that Kanba recognized.

And as he started to recall what Natsume's trying to get him to remember, the walls changed:

Might be a little bit of a stretch, but it looks like:

Edit: So, I think that the important point of this episode was the musicbox. Perhaps it was a gift from Natsume to Kenba, but it's definitely going to come up next episode.

And it just occurred to me, but what spins, is drum-shaped, and makes music, but isn't a drum?
DrHouseSep 16, 2011 3:32 AM
Sep 16, 2011 3:41 AM

Oct 2010
DrHouse said:
Might be a little bit of a stretch, but it looks like:

Edit: So, I think that the important point of this episode was the musicbox. Perhaps it was a gift from Natsume to Kenba, but it's definitely going to come up next episode.

And it just occurred to me, but what spins, is drum-shaped, and makes music, but isn't a drum?
This! Looks like part of the enigma have been cracked.

It says that music evoke memories of something. A time or place and association with a precious activity there. Could Natsume go as far as her first kiss being with Kanba? Certainly it is debatable as to why she destroyed the box afterwards. Could it be back to square 1 jealousy? If that music were to be the musci playing as the first love of Natsume occurs and she has been seeing Kanba with other girls, it could factor in towards jealousy. Why else would she erase their memories?

In fact that girl who got shot, was not able to remember Kanba at all? Hmmmmmmm

Sep 16, 2011 4:11 AM

Jun 2008
this episode had a very poor art. i hope they improve it next week.

As for the episode, im just glad that Shou is okay:) Im Kanba x Himari, so i didnt enjoy the kiss between Kanba x Natsume.

Ringo definitely is AWESOME.

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Sep 16, 2011 4:13 AM
Jul 2018
I wonder who's Himari knitting that sweater for, she has been working on it since the first episode. I don't think it's for Kanba or else she would have knitted one for Shouma also; it seemed like she was asking Kanba for his opinion as a boy.

I find it interesting that both Kanba and Himari have connections with The Natsumes (that assuming if Mario is indeed Himari's fated one). I get the feeling that Masako might not be another one of those girls that Kanba dated and dumped. Maybe she and Kanba knew each other since they were kids and she confessed to him but he didn't accept her feelings, that might explain her mad jealousy towards Asami and Kanba's annoyance when he mentioned the gifts that he hated to Himari.

With all these developments and change in focus to much interesting characters I can't wait for the next episode. Though, the preview being narrated by Ringo kind of gives the impression that Tabuki and Yuri might show up in the next episode.
Sep 16, 2011 4:26 AM

May 2008
aww man oh well it was kinda obvious that Natsume and Kanba had something going on with each other , but who is the person that took the diary? Natsume couldnt be in 2 places right? hmmm weird oh well

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Sep 16, 2011 4:46 AM

Jan 2010
Raven_Shinobi said:
I wonder who's Himari knitting that sweater for, she has been working on it since the first episode. I don't think it's for Kanba or else she would have knitted one for Shouma also; it seemed like she was asking Kanba for his opinion as a boy.

Mario maybe? I haven't read the manga so don't hit me if I got it all wrong >____>
Sep 16, 2011 4:47 AM

Aug 2010
Awesome episode, new survival strategy girl was really cute. Will they quite picking on Shouma? The guy has been through enough.
Sep 16, 2011 5:03 AM

Sep 2009
Good to hear one of the remixes being used for the ED.
Sep 16, 2011 5:15 AM

Feb 2011
lal PENGUINSTREAM xD

the shadow of the one who took the diary looked like yuri, it wasn't natsume o.o
MorningGlory said:
Yuri is the one who took the diary? 0.0''
yeah, i noticed that too o.o
there is something really fishy about that....

but later in the subway natsume said she got the diary :/ .... maybe natsume, yuri, tabuki are on the same side '_'
ZeandoSep 16, 2011 5:33 AM

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
Sep 16, 2011 5:49 AM

Aug 2009
skymeri said:

i must agree, the art made me want to QQ it distracted me so much... it was difficult to focus on the story (i was also looking forward to plenty of hot Kanba scenes this ep... only to be disappointed XD)

Indeed. I rarely nitpick about animation, but I felt the same, especially in the first part of the ep.
It was kinda hard getting into the story when I was like 'FU-FUDGE! DAT QUALITY!

But yeah, with a two-cour anime it's expected for the animation quality to drop down from time to time.

Ringo's change of heart was expected, but I do think it was just a bit too much (regardless of the guilt she must have felt), thus it felt kind of awkward.
Though I do think the diary is going to appear again.

I also think it's very likely that the person who took the diary was Yuri; we all know she's been fishy from the beginning cuz she definitely knows more though she feigns ignorance and innocence.

Regarding Kanba x Natsume, I liked the use of that red thread on the sweater, kinda reminds me of the red string of fate.
Natsume's reference to Ariadne was interesting since in Greek mythology, she was the one who gave Theseus a ball of red wool so that he could escape from the Minotaur's labyrinth. And later, Theseus abandoned her. Perhaps something similar happened between Kanba and Natsume, or at least that's how she feels.
It's not entirely impossible that the two of them met before, perhaps in the child broiler realm (just like Himari and the boy with apple (presumably Mario)) or some similar place.
I wonder about the meaning of the musical box because it seems to be important.
metamorphiusSep 16, 2011 5:58 AM
Sep 16, 2011 6:36 AM

Jul 2011
I dont even know what to say about this episode x.x Red Ball Shooter=Stalker from Kanba's past? *Sigh* Show me next episode
Sep 16, 2011 7:16 AM

Nov 2009
for whoever might be interested..the distorted tune actaully was from Antonin Dvoraks Symphonie No. 9 "From the new World", Movement II. Largo
Sep 16, 2011 8:24 AM

May 2009
Interesting episode. Natsume.... I don't know... :/

Another Seizon Senyaku!?
Sep 16, 2011 8:29 AM

Sep 2011
SammyG said:
for whoever might be interested..the distorted tune actaully was from Antonin Dvoraks Symphonie No. 9 "From the new World", Movement II. Largo

That song was used in Utena too, if I remember correctly. It was after Touga had been defeated and Nanami says that she's going to take over the student council.
Sep 16, 2011 8:36 AM

Nov 2008
SammyG said:

That tune really hurts ears.

This show is getting more and more interesting. Very wise plot. If erything continues that way, it's a good candidate for the best show of the year.
Sep 16, 2011 8:41 AM

Jul 2009
SammyG said:

Speaking of which, it's used in a crosswalk in Japan signaling "all clear to walk", according to this. It has to have some deeper meaning, I mean you can't use Dvorak's Symphony No. 9 for just anything.

Snowley said:

That tune really hurts ears.

Played in that way, yes, yes it does.
Sep 16, 2011 8:53 AM

Mar 2010
FUCKING SAKUGA HOKAI EVERYWHERE GRRRRRR

This is my first proper encounter with Kenji Gotoh's animation (he did most things for this episode, including IIRC all key animation) and it was not a positive experience. Good stuff plotwise but good lord character models etc. went to hell here
Sep 16, 2011 8:55 AM
Jul 2011
I had a feeling Natsume had wanted Kanba from the start, I mean if you didn't see that coming then well.... maybe you're a little dense, I mean why else would she target his Ex's.

I knew from the start when Kanba started listing what he hated that it was probably Natsume that did it, so when the bento came out the first door I was like.... yuuup next will be a cake with wedding theme and then a hand made sweater, damn though her penguin also wants his penguin!

Shouma and Ringo.... they seem to get along better now, Ringo's concern seems quite nice.

I believe either project M is exactly what Ringo wanted and it works for anyone towards their true desired, or their destined person, or we have no idea what Project M is, and it's just trying to confuse us!

I felt sorry for Kanba's penguin, I mean old granny panties, then having to go through Kanba's little ordeal and then getting wrapped up in thread by a handmade sweater then assaulted by Esmerelda.... poor little thing.

I don't think Ringo is giving up on her plan though, I think she'll be aiming to get her diary back, also I think that the focus will start being on Kanba, still Natsume.... I think you may be a crazy Yandere.... stop copying RINGO :P

Good episode, can't wait til next week

Sky High - The True King of Heroes
Sep 16, 2011 9:15 AM

Jun 2009
So in the past Kanba was given those presents from Masako which Kanba stated earlier that he would hate to receive them as a gift. Probably because they would remind him of Masako. Masako wants to lock Kanba up and love him every night. She's a stage five clinger.
Well with Ringo normalised this show now has a spot open for crazy stalker.

What interests me though is that while Kanba was being lead down the stairs someone else contacted Ringo and collected the diary. So if Masako was in the Basement....who collected the diary?

"I always take life with a grain of salt, ...plus a slice of lemon, ...and a shot of tequila."

Sep 16, 2011 10:02 AM

Jan 2011
I will admit that Ringo kinda redeemed herself (Even tho she gave away the diary).

BUT WOW MIND FUCK EPISODE
AND
Guess starring

When mario appeared I thought it was Himari trying to get revenge that would have been EPIC!!
Yuumihara said:
BUT WILL SHE RAPE KANBA?!?! Signs point to YES
VioLinkSep 16, 2011 10:38 AM
[center]
Sep 16, 2011 11:12 AM

Feb 2011
AidanAK47 said:
What interests me though is that while Kanba was being lead down the stairs someone else contacted Ringo and collected the diary. So if Masako was in the Basement....who collected the diary?
from the clothes the shadow had it looked like Yuri

Sep 16, 2011 11:33 AM
Jul 2018
lol at No.2
Sep 16, 2011 12:04 PM

May 2010
Poor Sho. If something bad is going to happen to someone, it happens to him.

SammyG said:

Oh, thank you! I was trying to remember where it was from. (Next time I hear it, I will probably think of its b*stardization here. :P)
Sep 16, 2011 12:10 PM

Sep 2011
Skeeturz said:

Cant wait to see the type of fan art japan does of Shoma what with the whole ballgag thing //madly refreshes pixiv//

I just checked out Pixiv. There's only one so far, but man... Japan is fast. XD
Sep 16, 2011 12:22 PM
Jul 2011
VioLink said:
I will admit that Ringo kinda redeemed herself (Even tho she gave away the diary).

BUT WOW MIND FUCK EPISODE
AND
Guess starring

When mario appeared I thought it was Himari trying to get revenge that would have been EPIC!!
Yuumihara said:
BUT WILL SHE RAPE KANBA?!?! Signs point to YES

Mario vs Himari, the biggest mother f**king showdown ever.... but seriously it took me a few seconds to realise it was a different person, they have the same voice, meaning I think it's actually the same thing possessing both Himari and Mario, and the hat is trying to do something that may wipe out the other, maybe he too is special like Himari and can go to that wierd psychadelic library and thus it's bad.... since two people can go there, and only one should be allowed soooo.... FIGHT!

Rape iminent... I so want Ringo to walk in and then try to stop it because that would be so hypocritical if she started saying things about Natsume xD

Rape for the world revolution!!!!!!! Poor Kanba, Its sad to say but You gonna get raped, Shouma it's up to you!

Sky High - The True King of Heroes
Sep 16, 2011 12:50 PM

Nov 2009
wow. lots of rape in this show. penguin rape too?? penguins were epic this week. i really wanted himari to go get revenge. damn. shes still useles.. :(
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 16, 2011 12:54 PM

Jul 2010
Mario.. wat.

Maybe it's just me, but Kanba and Ringo's faces in particular look very different this episode. >_> Don't really like it.

Anyway, yay for the new version of the ED song.
Sep 16, 2011 1:03 PM

Jun 2011
i love esmeralda! shoma's face in the opening of the episode was soooo precious!and who the hell is mario!? eeee, this show's so great! how could anyone hate it!?!? O___O
Sep 16, 2011 1:07 PM
Sep 2011
I loved the art design of the hospital during the scene where Kanba's searching for Shoma O_O Aslo while I did notice that there was something odd with the faces this episode it surprisingly didn't bother me at all as it didn't look too ugly to me.

After this episode I grow to like Ringo much more, her sense of guilt felt really genuine.

I'm wondering for whom Himari is knitting the scarf since I doubt it's for Kamba...
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mawaru Penguindrum Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

RainbowMagnet - Oct 13, 2011

218 by jumbosan »»
Apr 13, 6:01 PM

Poll: » Mawaru Penguindrum Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 1, 2011

217 by jumbosan »»
Apr 13, 6:58 AM

Poll: » Mawaru Penguindrum Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Blackbird - Jul 14, 2011

176 by jumbosan »»
Apr 12, 11:17 PM

Poll: » Mawaru Penguindrum Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

zimno - Jul 7, 2011

351 by jumbosan »»
Apr 12, 10:26 PM

Poll: » Mawaru Penguindrum Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Dec 22, 2011

544 by FarCritical »»
Mar 29, 1:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.