Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
No. 6
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Sep 15, 2011 11:29 AM
Aug 2011
FlynnxGuy said:
I got pissed how Sion died from 1 shot but Nezumi survived like what, 3?

Aah, it's probably because Shion got shot in the chest and Nezumi only got shot in the abdomen (which is still deadly if not treated immediately but generally a slow painful kind of death - not the instant kind?). I think that's how it works, anyway.
Sep 15, 2011 11:35 AM

Aug 2009
THAT KISS.

Just quietly leave a memo in my heart.
Sep 15, 2011 11:41 AM

Aug 2011
one_writer_girl said:
FlynnxGuy said:
I got pissed how Sion died from 1 shot but Nezumi survived like what, 3?

Aah, it's probably because Shion got shot in the chest and Nezumi only got shot in the abdomen (which is still deadly if not treated immediately but generally a slow painful kind of death - not the instant kind?). I think that's how it works, anyway.

Mmmm would explain a lot, but still makes me a tad mad.
Sep 15, 2011 11:42 AM

Jul 2009
Ok I was like:

*Sion laying dead, Nezumi singing and crying near him* ME: Teary puppy eyes, could it be more dramatic?
*Safu appears* D:<<< WHY Y U BYATCH AREN'T DEAD????

Personally dead and alive again scenes are.. hilarious -.- It's not that dead Sion would be better but still it would have been more logical if he was shot somewhere else and would recover naturally .

And FUUUU(((K you Nezumi, you drama queen , y u left Sion alone with his mama D:<<<

Okay... I still can't think normally but....When I'll stop puking bunnies I will write a normal comment -.-
Sep 15, 2011 11:44 AM
Jan 2010
I am in shock from this episode. Wasn't quite sure of the motivations, but with a 22 minute time constraint there wasn't exactly time to narrate the thought streams. I rated high, but will probably change the rating after a rewatch in a couple weeks.
Sep 15, 2011 11:45 AM

Nov 2008
What are you at, people?! It was great. A bit of Deus ex Machina at the end, but it's not my first time seeing this. But is was my first time in different sense - crying at the happy ending. Yes, it makes no sense. Fuck that. I love how it turned, what characters achieved, and that it was completly the opposite of what I expected (in a good way).
It was rushed - but the whole series was that way. Still it managed to give a great piece of character developement. Haven't seen such in a while.
Sep 15, 2011 11:47 AM

Nov 2008
What a mediocre anime.
Sep 15, 2011 11:50 AM
Jun 2009
Kind of disappointed here. I'm not sure what I expected or even now, afterwards, I'm not sure what I'd have liked it to be, but not that. Not really.

I think I may have liked it better if either of them died - probably Nezumi would've been better. I understand why they'd want to keep them alive but I'm just generally not a fan oh "OMG LOOK BROUGHT BACK TO LIEF!!!1" kinda plot twists. Shion would of course have been miserable if Nezumi died but I like to think he'd have gotten over it, because of a number of things (a) he got to see his mom, b) Nezumi would tell him to fuck off, c) Nezumi did tell him to fuck off and keep on living since he is alive, he'd hold on to that.)
TL;DR from now on when I rewatch this episode I shall end it at the part where Shion operates of Nezumi and imagine he died on the operation table. Yes.

As for the kiss, I kind of squealed but where was the passion!? I understand it's probably a cultural thing or something like that, not wanting to show "real" kisses but seriously. Kisses rarely work like that.

Now excuse me while I go hunt down the novels and find out how they end so I can compare.
The girl with the best smile;
you are my sun.
Sep 15, 2011 11:52 AM
Aug 2011
I loved it!!!!!!!!when shion actually died i was crying like hell and said i hate it!!!! i hate the anime, then the miracle happens!!!!also ehwn they kissed i was like KYAAA!!!! I loved the anime i'm really gonna miss it :'(!!!
Sep 15, 2011 11:53 AM

Sep 2009
I liked it. There were a few things that were rushed and there should have been a few more episodes to explain, but to me it is still one of the better animes this season. I cried, screamed, laughed watching this anime. I enjoy watching a well put together relationship that actually had feelings rather than just hit the sheets.

I would love a 2nd season, but they never do that for the good animes.

For me, with flaws and all 10/10.
Sep 15, 2011 12:14 PM

Sep 2011
The anime series as a whole earn a 9/10 in my book as well. It was a great anime series - and people should not suddenly go bashing on the whole series just because you weren't satisfied with the ending. I didn't approve of the ending and I felt it was greatly rushed and crammed together with those 22 minutes (it would've probably been better with 12 or 13 episodes) but overall, the series was great enough. It would be nice to see some type of OVA or second season even (though I won't hold my breath either for that). And people still hate Safu? Even after this episode? Honestly, there are far worse and more annoying anime/manga girls than her. I will say, I don't think she "loved" Sion like "that" - I believe it was more of a great friendship-type of love, you if know what I mean - though she seemed to think/believe differently. And perhaps Sion felt bad/guilty that he couldn't return her feelings of love in "that" sort of way (i.e: as lovers)...? Safu was a good character - I don't hate her, can't say I loved her character either though; I just admire her in a way.

If you all remember the scene where Nezumi was cutting the bee out of Sion's neck earlier in the series - I find the scene where Sion is trying to save Nezumi from the bullet wound, telling him to open his eyes and live (like switching places almost, again) - highly similar to that. It was almost sweet in a sense. I honestly think being around Nezumi made Sion into a stronger character.

By the way - anyone else realize just how many times Nezumi has been shot in this entire series??

Anyway, as I said, it earns a 9/10 in my book. I personally think they could've done a better job with the ending but other than that, I loved the series.

Apr 2009
Could somebody help me? There's some stuff I don't understand...

May 2008
I've read some of the novel but not the last chapter so I can't compare these two yet until I read it DX

BUT BESIDES THAT I WAS CRYING LIKE A BABY AND SCREAMING WHEN THEY KISSED ;___; God it was..so many emotions..I can't...

I have no problems..and I really want a season 2 but it's like so...slim to none..*cries*

Screw it. 10/10

Sep 15, 2011 12:19 PM

Jul 2009
amyiceeyes said:
Why did Nezumi lie to Shion and tell him he was using him? Some episodes before, when he found out about Safu, he said he wanted to save her to make Shion happy.
And what's with that ending? Why does he leave? Where to?

Well Nezumi looked like he was enjoying the moment... I mean, Nezumi always wanted " Sion to stay Sion" . At that moment Sion was crying like a baby and Nezumi's words made him even worse. So I guess Nezumi has used the moment to see the same old Sion.

Why does he leave? Because he's a damn drama queen. Nezumi said himself that there won't be any more good-bye kisses. So what was that? Good night kiss my ass XD
Sep 15, 2011 12:22 PM

Apr 2009
Sharyka said:
Nezumi said himself that there won't be any more good-bye kisses. So what was that? Good night kiss my ass XD

Yeah, and that kiss SUCKED. Lazy animators who use angle as an excuse to make heads cover faces (and mouths) are LAZYYYYY.

Sep 15, 2011 12:23 PM

Oct 2010
wow, was this an original ending?
Sep 15, 2011 12:25 PM
Dec 2010
10/10
I liked this episode & the kiss was so cute xD
But I'm sad that I won't see my cute Nezumi-chan again :(
The ending was very good but still I want a second season !!!!
Sep 15, 2011 12:25 PM

Sep 2011
The series has been consistent in an awesome way, yet they managed to pull this WTF ending.

In the end, No.6 becomes one of those forgettable animes.
LastExile_613.png
Sep 15, 2011 12:29 PM

Aug 2010
LMAO, if they didn't bother so much with animating all the fanservice scenes from the books, I believe they would have had more time to explain things properly.
I'm happy with the bromance and all but in this case I think it interfered a bit too much with the plot :/ No one can deny we had some episodes where nothing happened at all, then at the end SURPRISE PLOT
Sep 15, 2011 12:35 PM
Jul 2011
amyiceeyes said:
Could somebody help me? There's some stuff I don't understand...

in summary: bad execution, bones.

god this could have been an awesome anime, then bones had to be bones and pulled a bones ending.

sorry, too pissed to respond properly, but there's a volume 9 summary if you don't mind being spoiled. http://hiriajuu.livejournal.com/7568.html
Sep 15, 2011 12:40 PM

Aug 2010
jjoym said:

sorry, too pissed to respond properly, but there's a volume 9 summary if you don't mind being spoiled. http://hiriajuu.livejournal.com/7568.html

I think everyone should read that (and the other volume summaries) and erase these last episodes from their brains.
Sep 15, 2011 12:56 PM

May 2010
Good ending. But wish Nezumi would have stayed. Dx
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Sep 15, 2011 1:00 PM

Mar 2008
WTF did I just watch?

This is what you call a rushed ending indeed, though I refuse to let it ruin the other ten impeccable episodes. I'm disappointed. The kiss was really the only thing worth it.
Sep 15, 2011 1:02 PM

Sep 2009
SoraKuro said:
jjoym said:

I think everyone should read that (and the other volume summaries) and erase these last episodes from their brains.

Okay that makes more sense, and is very poignant...that is how it should have ended, them showing Shion waiting for Nezumi.
Sep 15, 2011 1:04 PM

Aug 2008
I almost broke my glasses during uncontrollable facepalm. Another series with wasted potential. 5/10
Sep 15, 2011 1:05 PM

Nov 2010
Wow this final episode was such a mess. Thank you Bones for destroying such a great novel series. I guess the biggest flaw of this since when it started was its (lack of) length.

It's hilarious how it didn't even made sense why Nezumi left Shion here in the anime. A minute ago he was weeping over him, and then afterwards he suddenly leaves him without saying much. I don't know if I'll just laugh.

7/10 Overall, and I'll just pretend this had 10 episodes.
Sep 15, 2011 1:16 PM

Aug 2011
nice episodic ending it was good, but it wasn't the best...
Sep 15, 2011 1:25 PM
Feb 2009
seriously, I can really somehow forgive them for trolling the hell up by killing Sion and bring him back alive,
But it was so hard and painful to see Nezumi leaving. I t was horrible I was like
"..................................................Why.................................."
I'm so pissed right now. but it was good. really. The kiss scene stand little by the sight of Nezumi leaving Sion behind.

8/10 it was too much to bear in one episode ._.
Sep 15, 2011 1:26 PM
Jul 2018
I really loved this series~!

My only disappointment was it didn't show Sion reuniting with his mom.
Sep 15, 2011 1:34 PM

Jun 2008
A bit rushed but overall GREAT EPISODE. i loved it~~~
Felt pity for Safu, but she did great saving Shion and destroying the walls.

mitzuki101 said:

Nezumi and Sion finally really kissed! *fangirl scream*
I'm hoping they'll meet again!
Overall I give it a 10/10

THIS ;3

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Sep 15, 2011 1:34 PM

Apr 2011
Well that was.... rushed. I kinda feel like nothing, and really nothing, got an proper explanation. The kiss made me happy though, even if it was waaay too short, but sadly the moment was crushed when Nezumi just left D: Still, I loved this anime but it could have been SO much better with a few more episodes.
Sep 15, 2011 1:37 PM
Jun 2009
My impression... Oh, okey, so now they're gonna explain every plot twist. I wonder what's up with the baby... Oh. They want to destroy that machine thing... Okay, so now they die... in the 10th minute of the episode? But, HEY, LOOK, RAINBOW BEE IS HERE TO RESURRECT YOU! Too bad Jesus didn't have it all along, he'd spare some time...

Gosh, that was like, to worst ending ever. The 10th episode was SO intense. I never been so horrified and cried so bad as when Sion climbed on that hill-of-people thing. AND NOW THIS. This... this... UHHHH!!!!! And what's with Nezumi's "I'm leaving now" stuff? Where's the freaking sense?!

Before the episode - 8/10. After - 7/10. Too bad, anime, too bad.
Sep 15, 2011 2:00 PM
Mar 2010
Plus:
withering_lotus said:
I will say, I don't think she "loved" Sion like "that" - I believe it was more of a great friendship-type of love, you if know what I mean - though she seemed to think/believe differently. And perhaps Sion felt bad/guilty that he couldn't return her feelings of love in "that" sort of way (i.e: as lovers)...? Safu was a good character - I don't hate her, can't say I loved her character either though; I just admire her in a way.

Well, she did sacrifice herself ( I'm still not sure if that was all Elyuurias or not) so I also didn't hate her or anything. I wish her death had been more emotional or memorable, but instead her spirit lives on. (?)

withering_lotus said:
If you all remember the scene where Nezumi was cutting the bee out of Sion's neck earlier in the series - I find the scene where Sion is trying to save Nezumi from the bullet wound, telling him to open his eyes and live (like switching places almost, again) - highly similar to that.

I thought that too! (and that flashback.. oh Sion lol) Nezumi risks his life for Sion (again) and then Sion dies afterwards? I'm mostly glad they both live, though their death would have been more dramatic.

This:
ins-chan said:
My impression... Oh, okey, so now they're gonna explain every plot twist. I wonder what's up with the baby... Oh. They want to destroy that machine thing... Okay, so now they die... in the 10th minute of the episode? But, HEY, LOOK, RAINBOW BEE IS HERE TO RESURRECT YOU! Too bad Jesus didn't have it all along, he'd spare some time...

Gosh, that was like, to worst ending ever. The 10th episode was SO intense. I never been so horrified and cried so bad as when Sion climbed on that hill-of-people thing. AND NOW THIS. This... this... UHHHH!!!!! And what's with Nezumi's "I'm leaving now" stuff? Where's the freaking sense?!

We didn't know why they were going to blow up the machine in the first place, and out of nowhere it seems like Nezumi only goes to Safu to blow up the facility... and that baby. Plus Nezumi leaves for no reason, unless his reasoning is he can't help rebuild the place that trapped him. I don't understand. And of course Sion would be upset- his best friend (and the only one we know about) has just become a big bee spirit and so has died.
I like this series (a lot. I'm pretty sure I've had way too many fangirling moments) and I don't mind how everything was sort of implied and so you just had to figure it out. I'm glad Nezumi and Sion both lived, but that last 2 minutes maybe, with the random baby (I was sure the Dogkeeper would have kept it, seeing as the baby seemed attached to her/him) and then Sion somehow being able to rebuild the city by himself with no help. It was ehh

I'll probably rewatch and read the novel too, but I seriously did enjoy watching this.
Just realized long post...too longggg
Sep 15, 2011 2:08 PM

Jun 2008
Well I wasn't expecting another kiss lol
And they're both still fine after getting show up...
That left way too much open. Disappointing for such a good show ):
Sep 15, 2011 2:21 PM

May 2008
NO SRSLY WTH WAS THIS CRAP BONES.

Two words: ridiculously terrible.

(I assumed Bones actually learnt something over the years after the remake of FMA but no. Do they really enjoy remakes so much? o.O Stay closer to the canon of your source (eg. the novel) for fuck's sake!)
Sep 15, 2011 2:22 PM

Nov 2008
SoraKuro said:
jjoym said:

This is so beautiful. I changed my mind. Why, oh, why, BONES. What did you do to this exellent, touching material.
Sep 15, 2011 2:22 PM

Jul 2010
... Ehh. After these building episodes, I felt the ending would have had a little more impact. I feel Nezumi wants to come back later on, but they could have elaborated on that a little more.

I really loved Number 6, but this ending really didn't live up to it's name, although I did enjoy it.

5/5 For awesomeness.
Sep 15, 2011 2:29 PM

Aug 2009
OHHHH MY GODD!!!!!!!!! 45R5DRFGAGHSIJSKDJSDCOSDCIAJSOCFSOGJVKISFCAAJAHJSHDASCUALSCAHDAGSJADIWFSFSVS4D4VSDGVSR52GSFSJFDCF5SDF4S5D33
*spazzing*

Anyway,
THIS EPISODE WAS RUSHED AS HELL!!! SO MANY THINGS HAPPENED, I HATE HOW IT WAS SO RUSHED!!!

In like 10 minutes, Safu shows up, she dies, the building burns down, Nezumi is shot, Shion tries to do surgery on him, flash backs, Shion gets shot, Shion dies, singing, and then a big ass bee shows up...

I HATE RUSHED ENDINGS.. So I was about to rate this like a 7 since this ending seemed rushed and Shion died, but then

BAM!!! SHION IS BACK TO LIFE!!! I then wanted to rate it a 8...

but then!!!! WHEN

I RATED THIS A 10/10

GREAT SHOW!!!!!!!!!AGDSAJDHSHCAOLSHDIJA!!!!

BRING IN AUTUMN 2011~!!!!!!

Edit: but actually... I'm kinda sad that Shion and Neumi had to split up ;___;
ImNotLulexiaaSep 15, 2011 2:33 PM
Sep 15, 2011 2:31 PM

Jul 2009
Pheeew, finally my mind has cooled and I can write a normal comment.

So. It was very... disappointing. Bees kills people, Nezumi shot, Safu is Elyulias, Safu Blown, Sion dead, Sion dead NOT, No.6 blown, (.....) so many things happened in fakin one episode ;_; I don't know why producers came up with idea to make 11 episodes, 12 would have been perfect (well, not for hardcore fans who wouldn't get enough with 100 eps xD). Maybe anyone knows why ..?

Sion dead NOT scene was the most disappointing. How the fu*k Safu could make him alive, she herself was already dead... Maybe when I'll reach this part at the novel it will be clear but now it looked like a magical scene from sailor moon.

I don't wand Nezumi or Sion dead but just imagine how dramatic it would be if one of them would have actually died... However I agree with someone who has said that ending should be with Sion waiting near the window and maybe with a hint of Nezumi coming. It would have been 100% perfect, dramatic yet heart-warming.
Sep 15, 2011 2:33 PM
Jul 2011
They changed the ending they left out the conversation they had the ending in a different location toned down the nature of Sion and Nezumi's relationship. Left out the reason for the kiss at the end and changed Sion's reaction to it. I hope the manga does better with it. Dissapointed with the ending, they do part ways but that is not how it happened.
Sep 15, 2011 2:35 PM

Feb 2010
I knew he was going to come back to life...fuhuhuhu e___e

Anyways, this ending really made my head explode because it was REALLY rushed.
I've seen a lot of rushed and really random endings (COUGH COUGH, KUROSHTISUJI II), but this by far was on the top list of 'ones that made me go ($#*@&$%*(@$&#..."

I'd also like that add on the fact that kiss was really weird...like it was completely random.
Seriously. BAM! NEZMUI HOLDS HIS CHIN AND KISSES HIM!
Don't get me wrong...it was in a way 'cute' but still...
I love how Shion kind of really doesn't have any reaction after that xD
He's just like,"Ah...he kissed me. Yuppp." I'm not against shounen-ai
as it includes kisses but that, in my opinion, wasn't really 'necessary' in a way.

I STILL DON'T FREAKING GET WHY NEZMUI LEFT. Sure one day they might "meet againnn" but why'd Nezmui just disappear like that? It really bothers me how he leaves Shion. All in all, it did make me jump off my seat a bit. Just a tiny bit.
It didn't leave me at edge of my seat, however, because in my opinion the ending was decent. Not amazing. Not bad...just...pretty good. It's not 'average' as it had a lot going on in the ending and answers to questions are revealed but they really could of extended the series a bit to further explain and focus on more things.

I'm also, in a way, sort of disappointed. Just a bit. Probably because NEZMUI just freaking dragged his butt out of the picture...yeah that's probably the thing that's bothering me the most.
EarlCielSep 15, 2011 2:40 PM
Sep 15, 2011 2:37 PM

Jul 2009
narusasu1 said:
They changed the ending they left out the conversation they had the ending in a different location toned down the nature of Sion and Nezumi's relationship. Left out the reason for the kiss at the end and changed Sion's reaction to it.

And how it should have been in the alternative ending? <I still haven't reached that part>
Sep 15, 2011 2:39 PM

Aug 2009
Yoo... my voice is gone you guys.. XDD

I screamed so bad in the kiss scene, I cant even talk right now...xD
Sep 15, 2011 2:42 PM
Jul 2011
Sharyka said:
I still haven't reached that part

It was a promise to return kiss and Sion is at a window and shows Sion staring out the window as he always did waiting on Nezumi 2 possible ways apparently one is you just see Sion waiting another is you see Nezumi returning. There was more to the conversation too but I would have to look it up again. They left a lot of coversations out in this anime, especially Nezumi's thoughts and feelings. The promise to return kiss was from him, not Sion just saying I will see you again in a strong determined way to return home.
naru4Sep 15, 2011 2:47 PM
Sep 15, 2011 2:46 PM

Feb 2010
Lulexiaa said:
Yoo... my voice is gone you guys.. XDD

I screamed so bad in the kiss scene, I cant even talk right now...xD

Okayyyy so lately I don't know what's been going on with my brain
(I think I have obtained Fangirl Syndrome...just a bit of it)
and I just feel like it wasn't enough.
I'm not talking about they should've...done 'that' (if you don't get what I'm talking about erase it from your mind completely.
I don't even know what the heck I'm babbling about anymore) but I mean
they could of hugged after the kiss or had a special moment
that lasted for more than 5 seconds if you know what I'm talking about...yeah.

If they're going to add a kiss make it more memorable.
That kiss was just sooo random I could've seen it ending with or without it.
I do understand that Nezumi isn't exactly the kind of guy who likes to be all "lovey dovey"
but that kiss popped out of NOOOWHEREEE and it just ends like that.
Oh, of course Nezumi drags his butt away after that (that's the part that enrages me) which made it EVENN more romantic.
Sep 15, 2011 2:47 PM

Jul 2009
narusasu1 said:
It was a promise to return kiss and Sion is at a window and shows Sion staring out the window as he always did waiting on Nezumi 2 possible ways apparently one is you just see Sion waiting another is you see Nezumi returning. There was more to the conversation too but I would have to look it up again. They left a lot of coversations out in this anime, especially Nezumi's thoughts and feelings. The promise to return kiss was from him, not Sion just saying I will see you again in a strong determined way to return home.

Geez, it seems that anime is missing a lot :/

Maybe they've cut those scenes not just to fit into 11 eps. (STILL DUNNO WHY JUST 11) but also to avoid angry homophobics.
Sep 15, 2011 2:54 PM
Jul 2011
Sharyka said:

Geez, it seems that anime is missing a lot :/

Maybe they've cut those scenes not just to fit into 11 eps. (STILL DUNNO WHY JUST 11) but also to avoid angry homophobics.

Seems if they wanted to avoid upsetting anti-bl peeps they would of left the kiss scenes out all together. They did leave a lot of important things out like the book showing that Sion was inlove with Nezumi even says it is a love confession to Nezumi at one point. They leave out pretty much everything Nezumi is thinking. They leave out a conversation about another kiss that did not happen when they had been climbing the bodies.

They toned it down a lot, the manga already shows more then the anime but the manga is way behind the anime. They also leave out the part where Sion would mumble Nezumi's name all the time during the 4 years after they met and Sion's mom said asked him about it and said the way he would say his name was with longing and she asked who he was and was he heartbroken by this Nezumi in which he would blush and get clumsy.

The link you posted in the novel thread the summary shows how the conversation went so they left a lot out as well as the actual ending of Sion staring out the window etc. They do not show how Sion was asking Nezumi not to leave him and how he wanted to him to stay by his side etc etc. They do not show why he kissed him as an oath and him saying no matter how long I will always be waiting said by Nezumi gah makes me mad!
naru4Sep 15, 2011 3:05 PM
Sep 15, 2011 3:03 PM

Jul 2009
narusasu1 said:
Seems if they wanted to avoid upsetting anti-bl peeps they would of left the kiss scenes out all together. They did leave a lot of important things out like the book showing that Sion was inlove with Nezumi even says it is a love confession to Nezumi at one point. They leave out pretty much everything Nezumi is thinking. They leave out a conversation about another kiss that did not happen when they had been climbing the bodies.

They toned it down a lot, the manga already shows more then the anime but the manga is way behind the anime. They also leave out the part where Sion would mumble Nezumi's name all the time during the 4 years after they met and Sion's mom said asked him about it and said the way he would say his name was with longing and she asked who he was and was he heartbroken by this Nezumi in which he would blush and get clumsy.

Oh, I can't forget that they've putted that Safu sweater story in the anime. After all anime wasn't that bad... but fact "book is always better than the movie" still stays.

I'm still surprised how author (and all cast) could keep this anime so pure even thought that it was shonen-ai and even with 2 kisses, usually anime gets vulgar after one person confesses to other. Now I'm kinda sad that series are over (for what will I wait now D:?). I guess I should find another anime with such an amazing purity (but with blood and corpses inside xD).
Sep 15, 2011 3:08 PM
Jul 2011
People just need to go to that link you posted in the novel thread that has a summary of the novel and has the entire conversation they have at the end and what the kiss was really about they made it so meaningless compared to the novel that it makes me mad, then I figured the ending was gonna tick me off.

If anyone wants to know how the ending really went and does not want to wait on the novel to be completely translated you can read it here, where I read the first time to.

http://hiriajuu.livejournal.com/7568.html
Sep 15, 2011 3:10 PM

Apr 2011
Most. Disappointing. Ending. Ever.

8/10 because the first 10 episodes were epic.
Pages (9) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » No.6 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Aug 11, 2011

166 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 25, 2023 3:44 PM

Poll: » No.6 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 28, 2011

174 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 20, 2023 3:19 PM

Poll: » No.6 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jul 21, 2011

120 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 19, 2023 3:00 PM

Poll: » No.6 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 14, 2011

161 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 17, 2023 2:56 PM

Poll: » No.6 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Jul 7, 2011

241 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 11, 2023 8:08 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.