Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
No. 6
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Sep 15, 2011 8:27 PM

May 2011
was entertaining
8/10
needed better plot

that kiss at the end almost made me gag LMAO
Sep 15, 2011 8:35 PM

Apr 2011
Just reporting in to say that I consider this ep a travesty for how they rushed everything, the piles of loose ends and the butchering of Nezumi & Shion's goodbye and kiss. I don't consider Shion's revival a problem because I paid close attention to Elyurias' song and Safu's poem. Elyurias said her song was one of survival, remember. I actually expected Nezumi to sing that song for him, and when he did, I expected Shion to be revived. Only thing that surprised me about it was that Nezumi couldn't finish the song and just lay there with tears in his eyes until Safurias did it instead.

*edit* Oh yeah, and the baby at the end? WTF???!!! They should do a special in which Nezumi comes back to help him raise it.

Ugh, Bones, really? I really, really wanted to give this series a 10/10 despite everything that had gone wrong before now. But this one last ep has totally destroyed that. Probably going to stay with the generous 9/10 I gave it before now. I have my complaints about earlier in the series, but nothing was worse than what they did with this ep.
Sep 15, 2011 9:02 PM

Aug 2011
ok, I can see that many people here didn't like the episode
regardless of all of the reasons, and first of all, I didn't read the novel, so
I don't know how's the difference between what happened here and there

aphton said:
This was epic. I dont know what you guys are thinking but I really loved everything of it.
10/10

I've the same opinion as you
I loved the episode so much!
it was so good even much better than how I expected, for real!
it was sooo epic and I even cried! many many things happened! which made my head and heart still unstable xD
1- it amazed me how the bees killed most of the people in no.6!!! that was frightful!
2- don't know if it just me xD but I got surprised from the spite gaze into Nezumi's eyes toward Safu and leter I felt that he desired to got rid of her now and forever! now I'll say an evil thing xD but I felt it so epic when Nezumi killed Sufa x3 it means a lot!
3-when Shion snapped because of Safu's death and started to attacked Nezumi by saying those things to Nezumi about his real motives, the
sad face that Nezumi show up was telling someting, was it because how Shion got mad for her sake, or if it was because that Shion lost his trust in Nezumi, or was it because part of Nezumi intend to do that (get rid of her)
4- Nezumi used his body as a shield to protect Shion
5- for the second Shion got shot, I'll give it 10/10 in shock succeeding
I even thought that it could be Nezumi but not Shion!
and I didn't believe that Shion died until Nezumi cover his face, I was like "h... he died... FOR REAL?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Nezumi refusd to let Shion even though he died already and then he sang for Shion (it was the last thing I could expected that Nezumi sings that song for Shion!!) he even lie down beside Shion as if he gonna die beside him
and seeing Nezumi's tears... made me cry for real.
just what a stong bonding that between these two!
6- I got impressed by the scene after breaking that wall between no.6 and that west area
7- Nezumi (kiss of oath) I'M THE HAPPEST TO GOT SEE IT ^O^
since I was doubting if it will happen in the anime
so I'm super happy to see him exchanges Shion's previous kiss
even if it wes a bit rush as some said, I didn't feel that there's something like a "big mistake" through the episode, and as for 22:45 minutes.. it was a well done work!
in short, I enjoyed the episode so much
although I wished to see the meaningful end -with window- (novel's ending)
since it ties everything to the start <3

Sure, Im also asking myself why Nezumi left but I think he just had to take a piss or something.
you sure know how to tell jokes xDDDDDDDDDDD
pureromanceSep 15, 2011 10:46 PM
Sep 15, 2011 9:23 PM
May 2011
Would someone mind telling me what the Youming stuff was all about?
It was really hard to understand.. He dislikes No.6 for it's selfishness and stuff right? Was he a bad guy, or good guy? I personally saw him as a good guy.. Then I was like 'WHUT' when I saw him dead in his car.. WHAT KIND OF JUSTICE WAS THAT. ):
Sep 15, 2011 9:23 PM

Aug 2011
whitetear said:
Just reporting in to say that I consider this ep a travesty for how they rushed everything, the piles of loose ends and the butchering of Nezumi & Shion's goodbye and kiss. I don't consider Shion's revival a problem because I paid close attention to Elyurias' song and Safu's poem. Elyurias said her song was one of survival, remember. I actually expected Nezumi to sing that song for him, and when he did, I expected Shion to be revived. Only thing that surprised me about it was that Nezumi couldn't finish the song and just lay there with tears in his eyes until Safurias did it instead.

I really like to read your replies, since I didn't notice before what you've said about Elyurias' song now, so thanks.. that made things make sense now ^^
Sep 15, 2011 9:32 PM

Jul 2010
I felt a lot was unanswered, but it was only 11 episodes. We got a kiss, but not thy kiss. Oh well......Anywhoo I still enjoyed it. Maybe I'll check out the manga.
Sep 15, 2011 10:00 PM
Sep 2011
This ep is overrated. Just what the hell was that ending? The series started good and I expected something good at the end instead of deus ex machina ending. Well since its BL it can't be scored low. But still you scored it too high since the MANGA/NOVEL was good, but this is anime adaptation. People here rates BL>ecchi w/ plot.

tl;dr more bromance than everything else, they wasted some good characters and the plot.
goblinmitzuSep 15, 2011 10:12 PM
I'm a hater of every Protagonist in the anime I watch.
Oh God why are they so lame?

Tl;dr I just want to be the main character.
Cause I am perfect. ◕ ‿‿ ◕

by - O*****
Sep 15, 2011 10:07 PM

Aug 2009
mehhh~ ... i am really not fine with it - so someone pleaseeee give me a link were i could read the novel!

badge:

Sep 15, 2011 10:07 PM

Sep 2010
Dammit, Bones.

If I don't see news for an epilogue /including the effing WINDOW SCENE/ ASAP I am going to come kick your trolling arses. You runied the most beautiful scene in the novels and slaughtered Both Nezumi and Shion's character all in a devestating 20 minutes. YOU HAD BETTER MAKE UP FOR IT.

That is all.
Sep 15, 2011 10:24 PM

Jul 2011
I was afraid of coming to this discussion board after viewed episode 11. I feared that it would be overflown with post saying things like, "OMG THAT WAS SO AMAZING!!!" I'm glad that most of you are on the same page as me. I wasn't digging the whole homo thing from the start, but the story was great, so I just pushed through it and watched it anyways. That ending was kind of upsetting though. Safu dies, cool, Sion dies? Woah, crazy twist. Sion comes back to life? Seriously? They should of both died, or if just one, then Nezumi. I don't know. I still gave the series an 8, because overall, I did enjoy it... Minus all the gayness.
Sep 15, 2011 10:35 PM

Sep 2007
What the fuck? This is what happens when you dedicate half the series to promoting some bullshit bromance then rush everything all at once. This whole episode is one giant clusterfuck. Who the fuck was Eluryias? Who the fuck are the forest elves that Nezumi descended from? What the fuck is Mother? What the fuck are the parasite bees? Nothing fucking connected to each other at all. What the fuck rainbow bee? What the fuck magical healing singing? What the fuck? What the fuck is this? What the fuck is that? 6/10

Sep 15, 2011 10:37 PM

Jun 2008
it was ... 50/50 .. it could have been better .. im disappointed with this episode really ...

and the kiss @ the end .. is it a farewell kiss from nezumi to shion ?? the same thing shion did 2 nezumi ... so where did nezumi go >__> ??
Sep 15, 2011 10:38 PM

Dec 2009
I couldn't believe it when Sion died. I mean, it was quite sudden... o_o After he helped Nezumi and all in the infirmary. I wouldn't have been surprised if they died in the infirmary though, it seemed kind of fitting. :x

And then Sion had to go and die. "Well," I thought, "I guess they're trying to end it in the most tragic manner, with Nezumi and Sion dying side-by-side." My thoughts were confirmed when Nezumi started singing to Sion.

Then Safu returned! And revived Sion (?) I think. Then she disappeared. And Sion got up like nothing happened. Nezumi and Sion are now fit as a fiddle... or two in this case. o_o' A farewell kiss occurs that didn't last two seconds! What a shame.

The baby comes back. -_- It would've been nicer if he had stayed with Nezumi to take care of it, since they can't have any children. -waggles eyebrows- Even though I feel that the baby is... an extraordinarily 'extra' character. Didn't like it at all. It's poor mother died beside it and everyone forgot about her.

Overall, I liked this show... mostly for Nezumi and Sion. Can't say a lot for the plot (it pulled me in for quite awhile though). Apparently it's has one of the better plots for this setting... o_o Oh well.
Sep 15, 2011 10:45 PM

Apr 2011
Lolwut?

FACEPALM at the ending. Was pretty good but WTF was this episode? Brought by yours truly, BONES. 6/10
Sep 15, 2011 10:49 PM
Jun 2011

I actually thought the ending was alright, there was other series I've seen that provided very little to no closure at all.
Sep 15, 2011 10:56 PM

Sep 2009
I almost want to give the show a higher score than it deserves because the trollific ending, but I'm already being lenient.
Sep 15, 2011 11:00 PM
Jul 2011
It was not a farewell kiss it was an oath a promise to return if they had left the conversation that happened before the kiss you would know that and the novel said it was a passionate and fierce kiss, but we did not get a kiss like that, hell Loveless had better kiss scenes. This is a shonen ai but they actually held back on the bl stuff, so guys would not get upset I guess, but that is what hurt the story.

This ending was pathetic compared to how it is written in the novel I hope the manga does it justice at least.
Sep 15, 2011 11:04 PM

Feb 2008
There's really only one thing I can say to this episode...

Anime figure reviews:
Sep 15, 2011 11:21 PM

Jan 2011
I was expecting a better ending... dunno what i wanted to have happen, but this wasn't it.
Not many things were explained...

Good show, not good ending...
Sep 15, 2011 11:36 PM

Apr 2011
IshokuOsero said:
There's really only one thing I can say to this episode...

lol... Exactly.

I mean you can kind of piece it together, but it might have been nicer if instead of stomping on that scientist's datachip with his years of research on it, Sion sent it to Bones so they could explain the details to us in a proper finale.
Sep 15, 2011 11:56 PM

Aug 2011
whitetear said:

I mean you can kind of piece it together, but it might have been nicer if instead of stomping on that scientist's datachip with his years of research on it, Sion sent it to Bones so they could explain the details to us in a proper finale.

hahahahahahahahahaha Gosh that made me laughing so hard xDDDDD
Sep 16, 2011 12:10 AM

Jun 2009
where can i find the novel please tell me
Sep 16, 2011 12:18 AM

Apr 2011
@pure: I wanna reply to your earlier post (the long one) but I don't have enough time right now... I will probably get to it later...

@Kannei: http://9th-ave.blogspot.com/p/no-6.html
(There's also a "novel" thread if you go to the main No. 6 board listing.)
& I recommend the manga to those interested. 5 chapters can be found in English right now, and at least a partial translation of chapter 6. 7 and 8 are available in Chinese and match relatively well to the novel. The end of 8 is Safu's abduction, and the novel adaptation just passed that point a couple of days ago.
Sep 16, 2011 12:36 AM

Feb 2010
1-2 more ep could work wonder here so we had a rushed ending and waste of potential 7/10.
Sep 16, 2011 12:39 AM

Aug 2011
Sion should have died. Resurrection is not cool bones.

Geez, if they're gonna change the ending, they should at least come up with something more original... Instead of wasting time with the brought back to life thing they could have included more about Nezumi's oath to return... or you know, THE PEOPLE'S REACTION WHEN THEY DISCOVER THAT THEIR CITY PRACTICES GENOCIDE AND HUMAN EXPERIMENTATION -_-"

The first episode was amazing. The last episode was crap. And I love this series too. ;-;

Way to go bones.

And that kiss was terrible and pointless. I thought it was cute when I saw it, but then reading about the meaning behind it... bones destroyed that scene...
Sep 16, 2011 1:48 AM
Sep 2011
ok i like happy endings but something was definitely off that ep. i still don't fully understand the whole bee thing enough. also, where did those flaming tornadoes come from? did they just appear from eliurias magic or some shit? can that seriously just happen? and to top it all off, i think the weirdest thing about this ep was that giant ass bee that appears after safu resurrects shion. probably the biggest wtf for me in the entire series. i guess bees can sorta represent 'spreading new life' or something similar, though. after watching this whole thing through, i can't help but feel that it just got more and more rushed as it went along. that's what really brought this series down for me. i had high expectations for this series and despite having a great concept, great soundtrack and even relatively decent art, trying to squeeze everything into 11 eps didn't do much good. second season?
Sep 16, 2011 2:30 AM

Feb 2008
Good job Bones, you've made yet another crappy series (Brotherhood was the last Bones series I've really enjoyed, Star Driver was borderline good).
Oh, and lol@ magical rainbow wasp.
6/10
Sep 16, 2011 3:00 AM

Apr 2011
Another episode to clear things up and give the series a much deserved better ending would have been fine.

I'm not fond of resurrection endings. I was interested in Youming's part of the story and all he did was start a speech which might have given us at least one answer on something only for it not to be shown and then he's dead.

Great story with some brilliant episodes only for a poor ending to spoil it.
hey hey hey hey no
Sep 16, 2011 3:42 AM

Jun 2008
i really dont understand why so many hate for this end. Sure it was not a good end, but it was not crappy either, it was simply so-so. People rating this anime so low only because of the last episode are not making sense. how about the previous 10 episodes?
For such a short anime, nº6 did wonderful. it had great animation, great voice actors, plot and characters.
in 11 episodes there are animes that would not be able to handle things so well, and keep me interested like this one did. And there are 24 episodes anime i watched that didnt reached this level, so...why all the hate?

Novel was much better for sure, and manga will be better too, but doesnt mean this was a crap. the first 10 episodes were awesome, so my rating goes for them, not for one single episode.

And it was clear that Eluryas was the queen Bee.Which means, the bees were from her. btw. as for Nezumi going away, it was a sort of " i have stuff to do, helping people here, you help them in nº6" look. The kiss meant to be " i will see you again".

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Sep 16, 2011 4:18 AM
Jul 2009
This anime felt a bit rushed. And I disliked that they threw in so much magic in the end to be able to finish the series.
Sep 16, 2011 6:40 AM

Jan 2010
I don't give a fuck, 10/10 for me. This anime made me feel way more than what anime usually makes me feel, and even if the ending was rushed or whatever I still cried like the little girl I am when the ED song started playing. I really hope all the novels will be translated at some point but I guess that can take a while.

I just wish we had a longer kiss. *shameless shipper*
Sep 16, 2011 7:04 AM

Sep 2010
I also don't care what everyone says I thought it ended very good, but I give it an 8/10 since it did leave some things unanswered.

So is this an original ending or did the manga/novel end like this too?
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Sep 16, 2011 7:05 AM

Mar 2010
Ending as bad as Fractale's

A true achievement from the master studio of "great endings", Bones

4/10

they really dropped the ball with this show. Good lord.
Sep 16, 2011 7:43 AM

Dec 2009
Wait, what i understood was that the bees were trying to find a sample capable to "revive" Elyuras. If Sion and that old man from the caves survived, why didn't they become Elyuras vessels?

Rimecchi said:
I think I may have liked it better if either of them died - probably Nezumi would've been better. I understand why they'd want to keep them alive but I'm just generally not a fan oh "OMG LOOK BROUGHT BACK TO LIEF!!!1" kinda plot twists.

I kinda agree, but Sion dying would be better, i think. Because most people were actually expecting Nezumi to die, so it'd be a good plot twist.
Sion coming back to life was kinda... weird?! He just woke up and start talking like nothing has happened.

Beside that, i liked the episode ;3; I start crying when Sion "died", that was so damn sad.
But the ending... he left Nezumi and Nezumi didn't say a thing like "I'm sorry for using you or I wasn't using you" idk. >___>
Still, i enjoyed the anime so much. 9/10 from me.
LiinahSep 16, 2011 7:53 AM
Sep 16, 2011 7:59 AM
Apr 2011
wat
Sep 16, 2011 8:12 AM

Jan 2009
MAL should put shounen-ai on this one. I almost poked my eyes out while watching.
Sep 16, 2011 8:21 AM

Dec 2008
Well, final episode was...bad. I was actually a little impressed that they had the balls to kill off Sion but all respect was lost when the magical rainbow wasp healed the two of them in a matter of seconds. Sigh.

On top of that, still too many things unanswered, Youmin's plot thread was totally useless, and just a lot of bad writing in general.

For the series overall, it started off really well and I had high hopes for it. But then the bad pacing ruined it and it was never given the chance to recover.

6/10 - I'm being a little generous, if only for the good technical aspects of the show (i.e. animation, sound) and for having an interesting premise.
Sep 16, 2011 8:41 AM

Apr 2011
pureromance said:
1- it amazed me how the bees killed most of the people in no.6!!! that was frightful!
2- don't know if it just me xD but I got surprised from the spite gaze into Nezumi's eyes toward Safu and leter I felt that he desired to got rid of her now and forever! now I'll say an evil thing xD but I felt it so epic when Nezumi killed Sufa x3 it means a lot!
3-when Shion snapped because of Safu's death and started to attacked Nezumi by saying those things to Nezumi about his real motives, the
sad face that Nezumi show up was telling someting, was it because how Shion got mad for her sake, or if it was because that Shion lost his trust in Nezumi, or was it because part of Nezumi intend to do that (get rid of her)
4- Nezumi used his body as a shield to protect Shion
5- for the second Shion got shot, I'll give it 10/10 in shock succeeding
I even thought that it could be Nezumi but not Shion!
and I didn't believe that Shion died until Nezumi cover his face, I was like "h... he died... FOR REAL?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Nezumi refusd to let Shion even though he died already and then he sang for Shion (it was the last thing I could expected that Nezumi sings that song for Shion!!) he even lie down beside Shion as if he gonna die beside him
and seeing Nezumi's tears... made me cry for real.
just what a stong bonding that between these two!
6- I got impressed by the scene after breaking that wall between no.6 and that west area
7- Nezumi (kiss of oath) I'M THE HAPPEST TO GOT SEE IT ^O^
since I was doubting if it will happen in the anime
so I'm super happy to see him exchanges Shion's previous kiss
even if it wes a bit rush as some said, I didn't feel that there's something like a "big mistake" through the episode, and as for 22:45 minutes.. it was a well done work!
in short, I enjoyed the episode so much
although I wished to see the meaningful end -with window- (novel's ending)
since it ties everything to the start <3

1. I don't think the bees killed most people. I think it only killed the "elites" who were at that ceremony.
2. Huh? I though Safu and Nezumi actually got along quite well. I wasn't sure what would happen because it's clear they were both jealous of each other (at least it is to me), but I also knew Elyurias was calling Nezumi and it didn't make sense for the last of her worshippers to be treated badly by her. In the end, Safu just wanted the best for Sion too so the only person who seemed off to me in the episode was Sion, for freaking out at Nezumi. I guess he couldn't accept Safu's death, but how awful is it for him to want to blame Nezumi? :'(
3. I don't believe for a moment that Nezumi ever intended to harm Safu. And now that I've read a bit into the novel, I'm certain there was never a time Safu would have wanted to hurt Nezumi either. That was all Sion's unstable mind and active imagination. Apparently he loved Safu enough to go a bit crazy for her too, though he's still crazier for Nezumi.
4. Yeah, that was shocking, but now we know Sion will never doubt him again.
5./6. lol… yeah I was shocked by that. Except I knew the song was for healing so I expected Nezumi to sing it. I was just afraid that by singing the song, Nezumi would have to sacrifice his own life or something. Thank goodness Elyurias meant it when she said it was a song of survival. The first half of the song is about how Sion's heart and soul were stolen by Nezumi, who is the wind. The said to find rest "here" (I guess calling Sion's heart and soul back to "rest" in his body), but the same verb for "rest" is also the verb for putting an end to something, or delivering a "finishing blow." So I think the second half of the song was about destroying No. 6. That's why the whirlwinds blew and brought the walls down, imo. The song had that power.
7. I'm so disappointed by that kiss. The only close-up was when he lifted Sion's chin up. And not only was the rest in the distance, but it was short and silhouetted. Not "tender, passionate, and fierce" at all. None of the three. Also it pisses me off how quick he is to leave.

I so agree we should have seen Sion at the damn window at the end! Why is it so hard to show that? The ep 1 endcard shows him at the window when he was younger, longing for Nezumi. Might as well put the white-haired, Sion in the window at the end of the final ep too, right? :/

So yeah… it wasn't a complete waste but this ep was so… disappointing to me, I can't believe it.
Sure, Im also asking myself why Nezumi left but I think he just had to take a piss or something.
you sure know how to tell jokes xDDDDDDDDDDD
ROFL!!! XD
Sep 16, 2011 8:42 AM

Sep 2010
Why, why, why did they kill my Safu??
This was not what I had in mind as ending. I wanted at least Safu to survive and absolutely not Shion and Nezumi to kiss. I still can't really think of it as completely gay though, which is always better.
Anyway, in terms of the storyline apart from the romantic part I think it was pretty good. At least to wall is gone and it's possible for Shion and his mother to meet again. I think though that too many people have died. I also totally didn't expect that the guy of the opposition party in the car would die, he was a pretty useless character though and his actions were useless after all because he was dead before he could do anything.

Overall it was a pretty nice show, but they should've at least kept Safu, my most favorite character of this show, alive. I'm also pretty surprised that it had a pretty good conclusio; Noitamina anime have had pretty vague conclusions in the last few seasons. It has been at the end a typical Noitamina show.
Also, I want a Safu doujin...
ObinderuSep 16, 2011 8:45 AM
Sep 16, 2011 8:43 AM
Sep 2009
What a letdown. The whole series. Oh well.
Sep 16, 2011 8:58 AM

Apr 2009
The only thing that had me feeling this episode was Shion's mother running towards the collapsed walls of No.6, the rest were so-so. Youmin's broadcast would have shared some light to the plot behind No.6 but it wasn't showed and next time he appeared, he was one of the dried corpses. Safu just turned into a plain deus ex machina; allowed Nezumi physical access to Mother so he could plant the bomb in proximity, made yellow tornadoes out of the bees/wasps that broke the walls and then finally healing Nezumi while reviving Shion. I don't know, it just went supernatural shit on me. X(

The kiss surprised me but I didn't really much cared for it. XP This series gets 7/10 on my list because I still feel generous out of my own whim.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Sep 16, 2011 8:58 AM

Sep 2011
Didn't Youming die from one of the bee's, like the other citizens? If you look closely enough - you can see his features when he's in the car in the last scene we see him in. I do agree, I don't know what his true plan was exactly (perhaps it was explained in the novels better?). But he had his own reason and story for wanting to "go against" no.6; which was the loss of his daughter and wife (when he told Karan about how they just disappeared one day like Sion had), if I remember correctly. I will say I really didn't really care very much for his character. Whether someone wants to see him as a "good guy" or a "bad guy" I think is up to the viewer. I personally can see him as either.

Sep 16, 2011 9:18 AM

Apr 2009
withering_lotus said:
Didn't Youming die from one of the bee's, like the other citizens? If you look closely enough - you can see his features when he's in the car in the last scene we see him in. I do agree, I don't know what his true plan was exactly (perhaps it was explained in the novels better?). But he had his own reason and story for wanting to "go against" no.6; which was the loss of his daughter and wife (when he told Karan about how they just disappeared one day like Sion had), if I remember correctly. I will say I really didn't really care very much for his character. Whether someone wants to see him as a "good guy" or a "bad guy" I think is up to the viewer. I personally can see him as either.

Well the look on his corpse was evident the bees got to him too sometime after he started broadcasting. Him and the rest of his underground comrades had axes to grind against No.6 because of their missing loved ones but what I was interested was his proof of what's going on in No. 6 but the scene cut to Nezumi and Shion when he was about to begin. For shame it could have contributed to clearing up the plot. Or maybe the bees started to do their thing to him when he was about to begin to divulge the proof...
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Sep 16, 2011 9:18 AM

Apr 2010
it breaks my heart to give it a 9..i should have given it a 10..demo..demo..the ending..no.. the story itself was ruined..and rushed..halfway until the end.

why did i still gave it a 9? because i like the fanservice..and the characters..i just hate how they were so off character during the few remaining episodes..

and what's with the kiss and goodbye?? I HATE GOODBYES!!..T__T

well..atleast nezumi and shion are alive.

I would be mad at this anime forever if they died.

(BTW..who knows where can I read the LIGHT NOVELS???)PM me pls T__T
Sep 16, 2011 9:24 AM

Apr 2011
@sora_yume: I said the same thing. I wanted to give this series a 10 so bad but this last ep ruined that.

Read the novels here: http://9th-ave.blogspot.com/p/no-6.html

(Don't forget there is a manga, and there are novel and manga threads here on MAL for discussion.)
Sep 16, 2011 9:39 AM
Feb 2010
ehm... i... am actually quiet dissapointed... well, i loved it up until now, but i just hate the ending. where is Nezumi going?? if the ending is gonna be like that, they really should make a 2nd season!!

and personally, i'm quiet happy that Safu is killed...
and yep, i'm surprised that Shion is shot. also, him getting all mad for Nezumi is just so daring~Xd
i also didn't believe he died for real, but then the Elyurias revived him and then i believed for real. but... Nezumi should've cried or what when he revived!! his reaction is so disappointing!!!
of course, i'll still give it a 10. even thought the ending is pretty bad, but at least they're alive and well and the fanservice is pretty good and they might meet up in the future. if they ever have any 2nd season. and i hope they will.

the other thing is the romance. what, did they ever make up their mind in pairing who and who?? of course, Safu is already eliminated, but Nezumi also left... and those kisses, i think that's kinda half-assed.

the main point is, they should make it longer and make Nezumi and Shion a better pair and explain a lot of things. and make a 2nd season.
Sep 16, 2011 9:40 AM
Nov 2008
Hi there. Sorry to disrupt your ending discussion. Feel free to skip this post about previous speculation. Anywho, back when I dropped No.6 after episode 4, I made a bold statement about the plot being predictable. To back this statement, I came up with the following prediction:

Nezumi keeps trying to build up to this huge reveal about No 6. He keeps telling Shion that he will change once he reveals the "truth". The truth is inevitably going to be along the lines of the following: No 6 is politically corrupt by nature and is a bad thing for general society, and No 6 is in some way responsible for the epidemic and refuses to properly handle the situation, resulting in their responsibility for a large number of civilian deaths. Shion will likely react in initial disbelief, gradually come to terms with whatever irrefutable evidence was presented, but due to his persistent belief in the heart of the cards the good nature of the general public, he will disagree with whatever Nezumi's "take down the whole city" plan is and try to find an alternate solution that does not involve innocent people, and likely succeed in a morally ambiguous but positively presented ending.

I don't intend to brag or anything, I'm just curious. How accurate was I?

Thank you for your time :)
Sep 16, 2011 10:55 AM

Aug 2011
Seriously? it was really rushing things to the end,

first of all, this anime doesnt give explanation about elyurias or other stuff i dont understand for example Nezumi's past "why does he hate No.6?".

i thought he was going to tell him before he was dying

and yeah i thought safu was going to survive and escape with shion and nezumi,
sadly only shion and nezumi were only survivor on that time,
and also i dont understand how safu cant be save? just bcuz safu got possessed by elyurias, it doesnt mean ur not dead yet, ur still alive though.

a kiss about shion and nezumi is a bit... ah nvm

there are still a lot of explanation in this anime =/.

i'd say i'd give 7/10
Sep 16, 2011 10:56 AM

Mar 2008
I have no idea what this show was about.

Only in it for the Nezumi/Shion and it did not disappoint~! 9/10 for that alone. Otherwise the show would be like, a five.
Pages (9) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » No.6 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Aug 11, 2011

166 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 25, 2023 3:44 PM

Poll: » No.6 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 28, 2011

174 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 20, 2023 3:19 PM

Poll: » No.6 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jul 21, 2011

120 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 19, 2023 3:00 PM

Poll: » No.6 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 14, 2011

161 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 17, 2023 2:56 PM

Poll: » No.6 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Jul 7, 2011

241 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 11, 2023 8:08 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.