Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 7, 2011 12:40 PM
Sep 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Nice episode. I like how they show the relationships.
Goh'Dan
Apr 3, 2013 9:49 AM

Jan 2008
gohdan said:
I like how they show the relationships.

Yes, me too, Neviril seems to warm up to Aaeru.

The actions taken by Mamiina to assert her claim on Neviril towards Aaeru seemed a little bit extreme.... I mean it basically amounted to attempted murder. :o
"Truth is always a delusion." - Friedrich Dürrenmatt
Dec 19, 2013 12:46 AM

Jan 2009
-Mamiina didn't want to compete against Aer because she knew she would lose, so she goes with the next best thing..."if you can beat em, kill em."

-ya, it's nice to see the character relationships but there's too many characters...i'd prefer to have a group 4-6 of well developed characters than like 15ish.
俺の命を百合に。
Currently translating Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o - Atelier no Koibito-tachi -- when bored.
Above visual novel is 22.22% translated with progress uploaded to youtube; if you're into yuri VNs, check out my channel.
May 23, 2016 5:14 PM

Feb 2014
All the jealousy. Mamiina almost killing Aaeru just to "ensure" her position as Neviril's pair O.o

Dang, if Chor Tempest is disbanded, then where's our show gonna go? xD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 3, 2016 8:28 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
lr3t2 said:
gohdan said:
I like how they show the relationships.

Yes, me too, Neviril seems to warm up to Aaeru.

The actions taken by Mamiina to assert her claim on Neviril towards Aaeru seemed a little bit extreme.... I mean it basically amounted to attempted murder. :o

Very true, Neviril is too popular for her own good.
Oct 3, 2016 8:30 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
billybob300c said:
-Mamiina didn't want to compete against Aer because she knew she would lose, so she goes with the next best thing..."if you can beat em, kill em."

-ya, it's nice to see the character relationships but there's too many characters...i'd prefer to have a group 4-6 of well developed characters than like 15ish.

You should go see Mai Hime then, it has an even bigger cast, well Simoun will hopefully succeed with so many episodes.
Feb 15, 2021 12:24 AM

Feb 2012
Well I do like relationship drama, but I wish they had shown more background, why Mamiina is behaving the way she does. All we saw was that scene in the garden when she was forced to bow, and her reluctance. The way she behaved so forcefully first in the shower scene toward Neviril and then later fighting with Aaeru makes her look so unstable that she shouldn't be in the choir. Very much a loose cannon.
Apr 4, 2023 8:52 AM
Des31

Oct 2020
I think im the only one that doesn't like aaeru that much in this comment section, idk seeing her just barge in another room like that feel unacceptable for me

More topics from this board

Poll: » Simoun Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kotori - Apr 6, 2008

75 by teaknight »»
Mar 1, 11:52 AM

Poll: » Simoun Episode 10 Discussion

gohdan - Sep 22, 2011

10 by SlammyHammy »»
Feb 4, 7:20 PM

Poll: » Simoun Episode 8 Discussion

gohdan - Sep 8, 2011

13 by SlammyHammy »»
Feb 4, 7:16 PM

Poll: » Simoun Episode 4 Discussion

MagEarwhig - Aug 7, 2012

8 by SlammyHammy »»
Feb 4, 6:31 PM

Poll: » Simoun Episode 2 Discussion

Ksanclaire122 - Aug 8, 2013

5 by SlammyHammy »»
Feb 4, 6:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.