Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 30, 2013 9:57 PM
Mar 2009
Camilla and Armand return.

I don't really agree with Camilla...leaving a Phantom Book of that power in the hands of a collector? He's a collector and he sure doesn't look like he'll give a damn if he has to sacrifice someone's life to get what he wants.

Armand...really is an idiot. Wow. Lol at him immediately hitting on Camilla as soon as he gets brought back to life.
Feb 4, 2013 2:51 PM

Jun 2012
animenewbie said:
PoisonMoon said:
Dr_Smurph said:
Lol I think they were talking about that guy who traded a red paperclip and eventually got himself a small house. http://oneredpaperclip.blogspot.com/ Kind of funny they would use that for a basis of a story.

Exactly what I was thinking the whole time.

I came to this forum just to make sure that somebody else noticed that same detail hahaha

Thats pretty cool.
Jul 20, 2014 12:55 AM

Apr 2010
Hmmm....slightly interesting but overall abit dull. It was alright. Camilla is sweet.
Jun 1, 2015 3:18 AM

Jun 2010
Really that was the worst! He did nothing but he had to die anyway. even the plan was to let him burn alive so that the marriage vows would break, it wasn't good. And they revived him? What the hell? it's obviously against the nature and common rules to be brought back from the dead.
yoite-Jun 1, 2015 3:50 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 1, 2015 3:52 AM

Jun 2010
ChronosXIII said:
I don't really agree with Camilla...leaving a Phantom Book of that power in the hands of a collector? He's a collector and he sure doesn't look like he'll give a damn if he has to sacrifice someone's life to get what he wants.

Totally agree with you. I was quite passed when they let him keep the book.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 20, 2015 12:58 PM

May 2015
"You shouldn't underestimate the vengeance of a woman." I love Camilla.

As for the Book of Equivalence, I still find that a tad odd. It helps you barter. Couldn't you barter without the book? She could have just traded the paper clip for the watch without using the book. Maybe the book helps her to persuade people to barter in the first place (maybe the guy with the paper clip wouldn't have given her the watch and just thrown it away?). Confusing. :/
"It's a tragic misunderstanding that could have been easily avoided if he just finished his sentence in time!"

— Richard Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball)
May 7, 2017 9:10 PM

Aug 2015
There was no explanation of what made a Phantom Book of bartering so great, when you can just barter without it.

Likewise the book of relationship is pretty impractical as a way of finding a partner. Pretty dumb, but at least the hapless Armand is funny.
Apr 20, 2021 5:08 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
She really exchanged the book for a teddy bear xD
Wow the 2nd part... that was kinda hardcore, he burned because of her senseless jealousy... at least he got revived
Feb 13, 2023 10:54 AM
Oct 2022
It was an okay episode, but I did enjoy the Freudian slip from the dude at the end about the bigger bust and the Freudian slip from Dantalian about the bear being cute xD

Pretty clever word play and psychological tactics in this episode
Apr 22, 1:50 PM

Dec 2022
Armand is lucky he was resurrected there. Huey and Dalian seem like unpredictable sorts in whether they take the notion to sympathise with someone or not.

Shaded Horizon

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dantalian no Shoka Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Sep 30, 2011

108 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 22, 5:59 PM

Poll: » Dantalian no Shoka Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 23, 2011

64 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 22, 5:06 PM

Poll: » Dantalian no Shoka Episode 10 Discussion

tsubasalover - Sep 16, 2011

45 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 22, 3:54 PM

Poll: » Dantalian no Shoka Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 9, 2011

82 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 22, 3:00 PM

Poll: » Dantalian no Shoka Episode 7 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Aug 26, 2011

48 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 22, 12:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.