Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 1, 2011 11:10 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The maid part was deliciously MOE even though cliche. In fact it was hotter than I though because of her in the following,

Her breast fan service in the spoiler
proved she had the biggest ones out there while I wonder about the girl next to her right here if she has some magical powers towards that coffee.

While I totally loved Usami in the following,

Since her anger was epic there. What was best was her tight fan service but I find Kinjirou’s breast grabbing Usami along with squeezing in the spoiler
to be the best yet.
In fact it was better than the one of Subaru because Usami has them more DFC. That shape was just *_* no comments anymore and a GIF is due for the squeezing sometime in the future. Usami was quite something here being the vengeful one towards Kanade. In thee end Kinjirou runs like a chicken shit again in the spoiler
despite the rendered art being magnificently done. Most important is another stage gone by towards a Kinjirou x Usami possibility. It’s obvious that feeling a girl’s breasts does have the imprinted hand on it. At least if the girl really likes you. I doubt Usami will forget that hand feeling from Kinjirou.

About Nakuru, I did like her appearance here as a maid but is that nipple details I see in the spoiler
I swear those bumps look awfully familiar to me.
  • Looks like Kinjirou got the thighs/pantyhose crazy mood in the spoiler
    of blame on Usami, that’s the one who incited him in the first place.

• Looks like there may be a uncensored intermission to look forward to in the BD in the spoiler
    this is the first one I see like that. Interesting enough.

• Anyone got any Evangelion vibes from the following spoiler
    I swear it looks like an Angel in one of the episodes in the TV series.
About the preview, all I can say is to get ready for more fan service bonanza in the spoiler
as in Nakuru getting most likely drunk showing off more of her breast and most of all unclothing raping Usami with a possible kiss involved. Can’t wait for that one and ecchi unload coming at you. It will be interesting to see Usami’s resistance to it. Another good episode. More later.

BTW Image Stitches in the spoiler
and I must say Nakuru/Kureha/Usami look all splendid in those uniforms.

Obligatory breast squeezing GIF in the spoiler
now that was nice for fan service.
Yumekichi11Sep 1, 2011 11:10 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Sep 1, 2011 11:52 AM

Nov 2008
Dem thighhighs, Masamune showing hers was awesome but Nakuru was the best of the maids, if I were at a maid or any themed cafe, she would be the one if I had to choose a girl to serve me. I loled at Nakuru giving out glasses and it seems everyone is enjoying this, so fun. Jirou tripping and squeezing Masamune's tits was nice.

Sep 1, 2011 1:50 PM

Jul 2010
Masamune got groped on her bare boob by a clumsy Jirou (nice up close shot of the squeezing) and Nakuru, oh she was too funny handing out glasses to customers. Kanade was certainly enjoying herself as well.
Sep 1, 2011 3:34 PM

Aug 2011
So up to this point Jirou do squeeze 2 girls' boob, which girl do u think will become his next "victim"?
Sep 1, 2011 5:05 PM

Oct 2008
am i the only one who thinks Usami isn't that cute? She's the worst one out of all of them IMO
Sep 1, 2011 10:38 PM

Jan 2011
Very nice ep.....Jirou can't deny his fetish for maids...

DEM GARTERBELTS.......DEM PANTIES.....DEM STOCKINGS lol

One thing I'm really liking is that we are seeing that Jirou IS attracted and connecting to other girls besides Subaru, which in my opinion is a good thing since that just strengthens the possibility for a Harem Ending.

All we need now is just a little more bonding between him and Nakuru and we are set. From what we know so far, she does find him attractive, so that is a start. We just need her to get horny off of him being with HER compared to him being with another guy lol.
Sep 1, 2011 10:53 PM

Nov 2010
NEEDS MORE KANADE.
Sep 1, 2011 10:56 PM

Jun 2010
Oh yea thats totally possible you know. Trip over nothing, one hand "accidentally" pulls her shirt, and the other hand grabs her breast. Yea you know totally possible.

What is the cell phone ring tone that's his? It totally got me confused.

Sep 1, 2011 10:56 PM

Dec 2010
Aesthetic said:
NEEDS MORE KANADE.
Sep 1, 2011 11:13 PM

Jan 2010
I swear Kanade is one of the best troll chars ever XD damn poor kinjirou he can never catch a greakwith her around huh. Overal not bad episode but this kinda fell bleh-ish compared that past couple weeks.
Sep 1, 2011 11:17 PM

Oct 2010
Not what i was expecting after the way previous episode ended but sure... it was fun

13man18 said:

I think it was the song he was just talking about
huh?
Sep 1, 2011 11:18 PM

Sep 2010

y u do dis?
LOL at the Ore no Imouto reference in the preview.
13man18 said:

It was the song that started playing just before he called that he said was about friends.
AngelicFecesSep 1, 2011 11:25 PM
Sep 2, 2011 12:57 AM

Jan 2011
AngelicFeces said:

y u do dis?
LOL at the Ore no Imouto reference in the preview.
13man18 said:

It was the song that started playing just before he called that he said was about friends.

There was also an Onii-chan no Koto nanka Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara ne!! reference in the preview :)

Nice episode overall
Sep 2, 2011 1:20 AM
May 2011
I love Kanade trolling Masamune. Well I love her in general. Masamune is alright in my book as well. All the cast are, but I find Konoe boring.
Sep 2, 2011 1:43 AM

Apr 2009
Maid outfits, chest grabbing and Mirai has a cameo too
Overall its a Great Episode
Sep 2, 2011 1:54 AM

Jan 2011
Wow, Suzutsuki is such a sadist, seriously. Making Usami do to leave up her skirt and show the garter belts, lmao. xD Fan-service + Jirou getting owned = hilarious. Overall, good episode. Next episode seems to have quite a lot of fan-service. I seriously wonder if Mayo Chiki has a real plot. :P
Sep 2, 2011 2:17 AM

Apr 2009
Nakuru quote of the week:

"It's okay, fetishes are the first step to happiness."

it's even in line with the cliche drama walk out scene..
Sep 2, 2011 2:18 AM

Aug 2009
lindsayzzz said:
Wow, Suzutsuki is such a sadist, seriously. Making Usami do to leave up her skirt and show the garter belts, lmao. xD Fan-service + Jirou getting owned = hilarious. Overall, good episode. Next episode seems to have quite a lot of fan-service. I seriously wonder if Mayo Chiki has a real plot. :P

These type of shows never really have a real plot. In it for lulz.
Sep 2, 2011 2:28 AM

Nov 2009
As each episode passes I like Masamune more and more. She is just adorable in this episode.

Love the troll skills displayed by Kanade as usual and for once it wasn't involving Konoe. Normally there is something there to wind both her and Jirou up but she focused on him this week which was awesome.

Don't get me wrong I like Konoe alot and I suspect if this anime does have a conclusive ending, it will be with her but it's nice to see some other characters quite literally get some fleshing out =)
Sep 2, 2011 3:04 AM
Apr 2011
Good job, Jirou.
Sep 2, 2011 4:43 AM

Aug 2010
Nice episode, I'm a fan of Usami so it was nice for her to get some more time as the focus.
Sep 2, 2011 5:22 AM
Apr 2010
For some super odd reason, Usami reminded me of Madoka... ah well.

It was an alright show, lots of maids. :DDDDD
Sep 2, 2011 7:01 AM

Aug 2011
SuperKyou said:
As each episode passes I like Masamune more and more. She is just adorable in this episode.

Love the troll skills displayed by Kanade as usual and for once it wasn't involving Konoe. Normally there is something there to wind both her and Jirou up but she focused on him this week which was awesome.

Don't get me wrong I like Konoe alot and I suspect if this anime does have a conclusive ending, it will be with her but it's nice to see some other characters quite literally get some fleshing out =)

i second that!! XD
Sep 2, 2011 7:58 AM

Apr 2010
Konoe brings alot to the show, hopefully she gets more air time next week.
Sep 2, 2011 8:06 AM

Feb 2009
Dem garterbelts.
Dem Ako and Riko lookalikes
Dat trolling Kanade.

Also, I'd like a friend who'd raise her skirt for me kthx.
Sep 2, 2011 8:22 AM
Jul 2010
whats the name of the song that the ringtone is based off of?
Sep 2, 2011 9:12 AM

Jun 2009
Oh yes, garterbelts. <3
I don't like the fact that they'll act as if confession never happened now though.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Sep 2, 2011 9:53 AM

Jul 2011
I found the episode to be boring right until Kanade showed up and trolled everyone. I can sense the anime going downhill a little though, I hope they put some continuity to there episodes with a mix of Kanade so that it can have that fresh feeling to it.
Sep 2, 2011 10:55 AM
Feb 2009
That was cute in a way lol
Sep 2, 2011 11:48 AM

Apr 2010
Usami is getting more appealing after each episode and she is definitely my favorite i this show i wonder what more we will see of her.
Suzutsuki was teaching everyone way to much during this episode tho i have to say that the maid fetish part made me laugh.
Tho what's wrong with liking garter belts there very sexy and have a nice charm.

Subaru had it pretty rough as well this episode even tho she did lot's of commending from the looks of it.
Sep 2, 2011 11:51 AM

Sep 2010
o haiyo Ako & Riko didn't expect you two here.

Sep 2, 2011 1:28 PM

Jul 2010
So many references! My favorite was Ako and Riko though, nuff said.

Oh yes, the "best friends" thing I predicted totally was true *sigh*. I really doubt this'll get a conclusive ending now.

Looks like we'll get some nice flashbacks of their childhood next episode.

Sep 2, 2011 1:54 PM

Dec 2009
They should add a new genre to this anime:

Genres: Comedy, Romance, School, FANSERVICE
yuno6.jpg
Sep 2, 2011 2:04 PM

Aug 2011
Spirit_Sempai said:
They should add a new genre to this anime:

Genres: Comedy, Romance, School, FANSERVICE

Then about 90% of anime should be included into that genre.... Sounds good heh ^^
Sep 2, 2011 2:26 PM

Jan 2011
Onyxthegreat said:
So many references! My favorite was Ako and Riko though, nuff said.

Oh yes, the "best friends" thing I predicted totally was true *sigh*. I really doubt this'll get a conclusive ending now.

Although that can suck, I would actually prefer that for this series, because all of the girls who like him are very likable, so him choosing and rejecting them would make me unhappy.

Subaru has her feelings, but its clear that Kanade really does like him even though she trolls the hell out of him. And its pretty apparent now that Usami sees Jirou as more than just a friend now, she probably wants more just like Subaru.
Sep 2, 2011 2:41 PM

Jun 2008
AngelicFeces said:

y u do dis?

Ugh....this show is such a cock tease....but YAY for Ako and Riko!

Also, LOL @ the Ore no Imotou reference (Even though I HATE that anime...)

HA, I knew Subaru would say "Best Friends"....
Sep 2, 2011 3:43 PM

Jul 2010
So Konoe become friend to best friend. wth lol. so this anime is going to harem happy ending. Well. anyone is fine with chicken that is not usami.

There were two reference in preview. ore no imouto and onii-chan no koto zen zen suki ja nai.
Sep 2, 2011 3:44 PM

Jan 2011
Kanade reminds me more and more of Momo busily assembling a harem for Rito (Jirou). Usami continued to shine, as Kanade said, she really is a classic Tsundere. I'm hoping for a Usami x Jirou x Subaru ending with Kanade acting as ringmaster....

The Ako and Riko references reminded me just how much I want to see another season of Kiss x Sis....
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Sep 2, 2011 4:14 PM

Oct 2009
"Bunny-chan ja nai!"

This made me think of Tiger and Bunny so badly. > v <
Sep 2, 2011 4:33 PM
Feb 2011
I was a bit disappointed that the girls still believe Kanade after everything she's pulled off in the past. Jirou should man up and get angry sometime instead of whining all the time and getting abused without protesting. Spineless characters get under my skin.
Why did Usami lift her skirt though? She asked Jirou if he is into maid stuff, and he said no. She believed him, yet she still lifted her skirt while the purpose of that was to prove he wasn't a maid-con? They all know he's got gynophobia, too. It seems like they all conveniently forget about stuff just so gags can happen.
Konoe is pissing me off now. Either you want him or you don't, but you don't confess then go "oh, nothing" when asked to repeat (Jirou conveniently went deaf at that exact moment, too, hurr) and afterwards claiming you want to be best friends. Best friends isn't something you become upon mutual agreement, friendship just evolves that way.
I know I'm bitching again, but that's only because I'm getting annoyed when they overdo it and when the characters seem to become more and more dumb as the story progresses. Oh well, harem anime, etc.

Anyhow, despite this it's been an OK episode. No more, no less. Not into the maid thing, and Usami without her boots makes me not care about her, heh. ( ¬‿¬) Megane girl still pisses me off too, she's totally useless and obnoxious.

Oh, and I didn't notice the KissxSis reference. If you people hadn't talked about it, I'd never guessed. :p
godspeedspikeSep 2, 2011 4:38 PM
Sep 2, 2011 5:40 PM

Apr 2010
Super media lolita sexy beam!!

Sep 2, 2011 6:37 PM

Aug 2010
What the meow?

Needs more Kureha.
Sep 2, 2011 6:54 PM

Aug 2010
What the? Best friends!?!? Ohh come on thats BS!! and here i thought i've finally see that relationship with Konoe to be on it's way...trolls -_- (got my hopes up for nothing)
Sep 3, 2011 3:38 AM
Apr 2011
I heard that some person on the staff has a relation to KissXSis so I guess that would explain Ako and Riko's appearance.
Sep 3, 2011 3:45 AM
Sep 2011
@Preview

Onii-chan no pantsu ga zenzen.. zenzen suki janai dakara ne

Ore no imouto ga konnani kawaii pantsu kite ga Nai

Hahaha
Sep 3, 2011 7:32 AM

Oct 2010
kiss x sis + ore no imouto combo, sugoi :D
Sep 3, 2011 8:43 AM

Nov 2008
AngelicFeces said:

At this part where they said they were YuiKaori, it was a reference to the idol group of the same name, who also sang the KissXSis(TV) ED.

Also, did anyone notice that most of the references made (KissXSis, OreImo, Onii-chan no koto nanka zenzen suki janain dakara ne) are anime which feature brother-sister relationships?
Sep 3, 2011 9:12 AM
Jun 2011
nice episode

LOL @ the Kiss X Sis Characters!!
Sep 3, 2011 9:43 AM
Jan 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The maid part was deliciously MOE even though cliche. In fact it was hotter than I though because of her in the following,

Her breast fan service in the spoiler
proved she had the biggest ones out there while I wonder about the girl next to her right here if she has some magical powers towards that coffee.

While I totally loved Usami in the following,

Since her anger was epic there. What was best was her tight fan service but I find Kinjirou’s breast grabbing Usami along with squeezing in the spoiler
to be the best yet.
In fact it was better than the one of Subaru because Usami has them more DFC. That shape was just *_* no comments anymore and a GIF is due for the squeezing sometime in the future. Usami was quite something here being the vengeful one towards Kanade. In thee end Kinjirou runs like a chicken shit again in the spoiler
despite the rendered art being magnificently done. Most important is another stage gone by towards a Kinjirou x Usami possibility. It’s obvious that feeling a girl’s breasts does have the imprinted hand on it. At least if the girl really likes you. I doubt Usami will forget that hand feeling from Kinjirou.

About Nakuru, I did like her appearance here as a maid but is that nipple details I see in the spoiler
I swear those bumps look awfully familiar to me.
  • Looks like Kinjirou got the thighs/pantyhose crazy mood in the spoiler
    of blame on Usami, that’s the one who incited him in the first place.

• Looks like there may be a uncensored intermission to look forward to in the BD in the spoiler
    this is the first one I see like that. Interesting enough.

• Anyone got any Evangelion vibes from the following spoiler
    I swear it looks like an Angel in one of the episodes in the TV series.
About the preview, all I can say is to get ready for more fan service bonanza in the spoiler
as in Nakuru getting most likely drunk showing off more of her breast and most of all unclothing raping Usami with a possible kiss involved. Can’t wait for that one and ecchi unload coming at you. It will be interesting to see Usami’s resistance to it. Another good episode. More later.

BTW Image Stitches in the spoiler
and I must say Nakuru/Kureha/Usami look all splendid in those uniforms.

Obligatory breast squeezing GIF in the spoiler
now that was nice for fan service.

So, this is one episode were Subaru isn't here.
Sep 3, 2011 10:07 AM

Aug 2009
This episode was sort of disappointing.
-Fixing-
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mayo Chiki! Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Aug 4, 2011

118 by Gutzdeep42 »»
Dec 30, 2023 9:29 PM

Poll: » Mayo Chiki! Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Elite60 - Sep 29, 2011

263 by __FK__ »»
Nov 5, 2023 12:45 PM

Poll: » The most annoying girl in Mayo Chiki!

GuyFreakz - Dec 4, 2012

14 by Gutzdeep42 »»
Jun 17, 2023 7:54 AM

Poll: » Mayo Chiki! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Elite60 - Sep 22, 2011

133 by Montales »»
Mar 7, 2023 12:28 AM

Poll: » Mayo Chiki! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 15, 2011

84 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Jan 30, 2023 1:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.