Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 7, 2011 11:03 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Alice is popular with guys, but she's not interested in them.

Alice wants to take photos with Yune, but it took her so long to do chore.

Kimono wearing lessons! So there's difference in shaping in France and Japan (waist).

lol @ the part when Yune was wearing French dress and keeps falling (the graphic).
tsubasaloverAug 7, 2011 11:16 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 7, 2011 11:14 AM

Nov 2008
Alice and Yune are beautiful when they switched their outfits, Alice was in heaven in a kimono, not sure about the ribbon on Yune, Yune would have been better off with a full headband like Aria from Sister Princess or a bonnet. Yune was quite klutzy in a victorian outfit and nearly broke vases and almost fell a few times, those maids are stuntmasters and the teamwork was nice Now about those supports for the poofing up the dress, that pretty much confirms the anime is historically accurate as many Victorian outfits that were worn by the aristocracy had those. The photoshoot was lol while both Yune and Alice were struggling to maintain perfect pose and walk for their outfits, Camilla was completely perfect in both and she was like a goddess for the entire episode. The cat, fly, Yune catching a cold, and wind didn't help. Claude just needs to give up and stop getting frustrated at Alice, if Alice wants to see Yune or take Yune home, she will do so, the girl gets what she wants no exceptions. Camille at the window looking at Claude at the end, she still has some feelings for him after all. The photo result from the shoot was adorable even though the cat's tail was shown.

5/5

Aug 7, 2011 1:58 PM

Oct 2010
Hoppy said:
Camille at the window looking at Claude at the end, she still has some feelings for him after all.
Oh boy, this will be a hard competition between her and Yune but they can make it that Claude gets together with her with the help of Yune and in thee end Yune departs. Could be done that way.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Aug 7, 2011 4:21 PM

Jun 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
Hoppy said:
Camille at the window looking at Claude at the end, she still has some feelings for him after all.
Oh boy, this will be a hard competition between her and Yune but they can make it that Claude gets together with her with the help of Yune and in thee end Yune departs. Could be done that way.

Although i love Yune x Claude, i confess i would like to see Camille x Claude happening. It gives a sad nostalgic feeling seeing them.
maybe im the only one, but when i look at Camille, her smile seems so fake, and her eyes seem to scream sadness.
~
If its not possible then...threesome? XD

anyway, i love Alice and Claude´s fights. And Yune was adorable as always*.* (but still i prefer to see her with her own clothes, lol).
OrulyonAug 8, 2011 3:49 AM

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Aug 8, 2011 1:30 AM
Oct 2010
Orulyon said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Hoppy said:

yap, she does T_T it broke my heart to see her in the window looking at Claude.
Although i love Yune x Claude, i confess i would like to see Camille x Claude happening. It gives a sad nostalgic feeling seeing them.
maybe im the only one, but when i look at Camille, her smile seems so fake, and her eyes seem to scream sadness.
~
If its not possible then...threesome? XD

anyway, i love Alice and Claude´s fights. And Yune was adorable as always*.* (but still i prefer to see her with her own clothes, lol).

Sorry if i'm missing something but Camille only looked at Claude through the window. How do you conclude from just that that she has feelings for Claude? Or are we only shipping them together?
Aug 8, 2011 4:07 AM

Jun 2008
rondo56 said:

Sorry if i'm missing something but Camille only looked at Claude through the window. How do you conclude from just that that she has feelings for Claude? Or are we only shipping them together?

lol, sorry, i guess we got a little too much excited, because we´re shipping them i guess. Anyway, it was somehow "hinted" that Claude does not wanted to enter the garden probably because of Camille. Also when he was returning with Yune to home, he asked her if Camille said anything to her and when Yune replied what Camille said, he said to himself something like : " i should not have gone to that house anymore" with a sad distant look. (i dont know japanese, but it seems what he said was that...?). Also u gotta to agree that Camille and Claude looked both very sad at the window scene.

Also, those who think we´re shipping Camille x Claude out of no where, lol, its not like that, please watch the Ikoku Meiro Special (episode 4.5) and you´ll understand:) (its still in RAW, and i guess we wont have the special subbed T_T).
OrulyonAug 8, 2011 7:47 AM

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Aug 8, 2011 6:44 AM

Aug 2010
I never thought changing clothes would be so cute (this and PRAD have got me thinking that way though).
Aug 8, 2011 9:44 AM

Oct 2009
They switched clothes!

Yune and Alice taking pictures outside.

Camille looks at Claude out the window. This could be interesting.

Aug 8, 2011 10:37 AM

Jun 2011
I absolutely think Claude and Camille would look gorgeous together. 8D
Lol at the photoshoot, the girls just couldn't stay still.
Aug 8, 2011 11:38 AM

Nov 2007
Please give me more info on Claude and Camille! I am dying to know more of their past!
Yune once again is just too much HNNNNNNNNNNG to leave uncontrolled and Alice continues being fun to watch. Loving this series more by the episode
Aug 8, 2011 11:44 AM
Apr 2010
I want to hear more about the Camille x Claude background plz!!!!!!!!
Aug 8, 2011 2:06 PM

Oct 2010
game8910 said:
Please give me more info on Claude and Camille! I am dying to know more of their past!
pilipino101 said:
READ and READ! Here:
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/ikoku_meiro_no_crosee/v02/c006/1.html
this should give you the more you need. I think it's primordial to read this. Oh come on it's 39 pages to read in your life that will give you the info. Nothing to lose there.

Aug 8, 2011 2:07 PM

Jun 2008
game8910 said:
Yune once again is just too much HNNNNNNNNNNG to leave uncontrolled and Alice continues being fun to watch. Loving this series more by the episode

pilipino101 said:

LOL, ill give you manga spoilers!

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Aug 8, 2011 2:12 PM

Oct 2010
Orulyon said:
LOL, ill give you manga spoilers!
My take on all this is that
Yumekichi11Aug 8, 2011 2:40 PM

Aug 8, 2011 2:24 PM

Jun 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
My take on all this is that

Well,

OrulyonAug 8, 2011 3:01 PM

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Aug 8, 2011 4:46 PM

May 2011
Daaaawwwwwwwww

Cute
Aug 8, 2011 7:17 PM

Nov 2008
It seems something happened between Claude and Camille in the past. O>O This should be interesting.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Aug 8, 2011 7:24 PM

Sep 2008
Wahhhhhh, I just adore hourglass figures.
Alice looked very elegant in the kimono, though I think I prefer her dress/kimono hybrid.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 8, 2011 10:16 PM

Feb 2010
Threesome?!!? hahah jk.

I like the idea of Claude and Yune when she's older... but something obviously happened between Camille and Claude in the past.
Aug 8, 2011 11:12 PM

Jan 2011
This actually looks like plot development. I'm glad I was able to follow the link to the youtube episode 4.5, but I wish there was a subbed version available. I'd feel a lot better about Claude x Camille, as Yune seems just too young.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Aug 8, 2011 11:15 PM

Dec 2010
I expect Yune to go back to Japan eventually (thus breaking Cluade X Yune shippers).

Then Alice the ouiaboo goes to Japan. Goddamn Alice is delicious.
Aug 8, 2011 11:36 PM

Sep 2008
notsureifsrs said:
I expect Yune to go back to Japan eventually (thus breaking Cluade X Yune shippers).

Then Alice the ouiaboo goes to Japan. Goddamn Alice is delicious.

LOL and that is exactly what happens in the spin-off manga.
http://myanimelist.net/manga/25896/Ikoku_Meiro_no_Alice-chan
Chicken + Dictionary + Dictionary = CMC. Eeyup.
Aug 8, 2011 11:39 PM

Dec 2010
rlime said:
notsureifsrs said:

Yeah. If there's a second season I want it to be in Japan and the MC is Alice.
I didn't know it was an actual sequel though, I thought it was just a non-canon "what if".

If it's canon maybe what I said might be truth?
Aug 9, 2011 4:19 AM

May 2010
DenjaX said:
It seems something happened between Claude and Camille in the past. O>O This should be interesting.

I agree with u,thats what came into my mind after i saw her seeing claude from the window.
Aug 9, 2011 8:43 AM
Nov 2008
Now Claude x Camille is something I can get behind! Leave poor Yune to her bright eyed innocence. Also, where are all our usual screenshot posters? It's been hours since a release damnit, and I'm deprived of Yune already! :P
Aug 9, 2011 8:46 AM

Nov 2008
notsureifsrs said:
rlime said:
notsureifsrs said:

Yeah. If there's a second season I want it to be in Japan and the MC is Alice.
I didn't know it was an actual sequel though, I thought it was just a non-canon "what if".

If it's canon maybe what I said might be truth?

The Alice-Chan manga is a spinoff 4koma, it sounds like and seems like a sequel but it's not.

Aug 9, 2011 9:28 AM

Apr 2011
Easily my favourite episode so far, Yune and Alice were so adorable!
hey hey hey hey no
Aug 9, 2011 8:50 PM

Nov 2008
I know Yune looks to young for Claude, but I want them together. Camille is gorgeous and nice, but I really would hate it if he still has feelings for her. I'm sorry for her if things did not work out in the past, but I honestly don't care. I really sound mean right now, but that's what I think.

Why did this have to happen....
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Aug 9, 2011 9:34 PM

Apr 2010
I've always hated those annoying big ass dresses. They go out like 20 foot diameter circle around their feet. They're a waste of cloth and I want to light them all on fire.

Aug 9, 2011 9:45 PM

Jul 2010
Yune looks so cute in that frilly dress!
Aug 9, 2011 11:45 PM

Feb 2011
Camille broke my fantasy for ClaudeXYune :(

IDK why but I feel something wrong.
Aug 10, 2011 7:15 AM

Jun 2009
Nevermind Alice, dat Camille. ~( ̄∇ ̄~)
I guess it's either she knew Claude in the past and they somehow got separated and he forgot her, or he might be actually related to her somehow, like a brother who was thrown out being born from maid or something, i know it'd be too cliche so i hope it's the first one.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Aug 10, 2011 11:16 AM

Feb 2008
ok...first of all, there is no way the word "moe" existed in this time period let alone a french person using it in french. that kind of anachronism is kind of annoying.

also, the maids throwing flowers in her imagination was kind of amusing.

finally, the subtle references to cam's longings for the "lower caste" or at least the forbidden was very nicely executed. not to mention she may have found someone who, in many ways, is like her.

also why is this show not rated 8+....some people have no taste in good stuff.
Aug 10, 2011 11:45 AM

Dec 2009
Alice's expressions ♥

She's soo cute. She reminds me of Lizzy from Kuroshitsuji, though their personality aren't alike. Guess is just the clothes. And i don't like Lizzy too much
Aug 10, 2011 11:48 AM

Nov 2008
Liinah said:
Alice's expressions ♥

She's soo cute. She reminds me of Lizzy from Kuroshitsuji, though their personality aren't alike. Guess is just the clothes. And i don't like Lizzy too much

Alice does have some cute expressions, she's a sly rich girl for sure.

Aug 10, 2011 12:19 PM

May 2011
Alice and Yune together makes this episode too cute. I just love Alice, so fun to watch and adorable. Haha those expressions are awesome! Can't wait for more episodes with these two together. Loved it when they were trying to take that picture. Loledl at how it turned out.

There is definitely something going on between Claude and Camille, they sure would look good together. Plus the stuff that Camille says makes me think that she doesn't really want to be all rich and elegant. Something tells me she wants to be normal. Oh well those are just my guesses.
Aug 10, 2011 12:47 PM

Jul 2010
Camille really doesn't like being an "Ojou-sama" at all. She'd rather be free and able to get what she desires rather than being limited by her "status". Most likely something between her and Claude happened which made her think like that.

Very interesting!

Aug 10, 2011 1:55 PM

Mar 2009
rondo56 said:

LOL, i was about to say that too. i was thinking i missed something...
Ouran12Aug 10, 2011 1:58 PM
Aug 10, 2011 2:43 PM

Feb 2008
Ouran12 said:
rondo56 said:

LOL, i was about to say that too. i was thinking i missed something...

lol i don't know how you guys didn't pick up on that. also the way he reacted when he thought he was going to meet her.
Aug 10, 2011 4:31 PM

Jun 2009
I already expected Claude x Camille from very beginning of this anime...
Aug 10, 2011 7:36 PM
Feb 2011
Oh Camille, how glad I am I judged you right. <3
How can anyone interpret her looking at Claude from the window other than longing? The way she looks, the focus on Claude, what she said about the crinoline... You could tell from the beginning that she was different from the other nobles, more... worldly, and that she wished for a more fulfilling life. Then again, maybe it was all wishful thinking, but it turned out being right in the end, eh? :3
Alice is cute, but I still can't bring myself to like her. A loud, annoying character.

When Claude said "the camera is taking away the painters' jobs", this immediately came to mind : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=768h3Tz4Qik xD

Anyway, not shipping anyone in particular at the moment, though I still have a slight preference for Camille.
Aug 10, 2011 10:06 PM

Oct 2010
is it just me, or is a 19th century Parisian bourgeoisie daughter using the word "moe" just a little out of place?

Oh well whatever can't wait for more!
Visit my blog for my anime and video game sheet music! http://robusab.blogspot.com
Aug 11, 2011 5:45 AM
Aug 2010
aww that was so sad at the end with Claude and Camile I want to know what happened with them sigh ahhhh
Aug 11, 2011 10:39 AM

Aug 2010
-Vid said:

Alice is just annoying me, though. ;_;

YES, one of the very few posts i saw that agree with me on this. good episode besides that, not expecting too much since it's a slice of life though.
Aug 11, 2011 1:42 PM

Jul 2010
Have to say it was an interesting episode.
All those hinted talks coming from Camille were intriguing and left me wondering what's this all about. Certainly, she and Claude had some kind of connection and it didn't seem they had any good memories of it.
Yet, they would look good together IMO.

Leaving this aside, Yune is still cute, while Alice got even more annoying.
And oh, the usage of 'moe' certainly caught me off guard. That just didn't sound right for this anime, knowing it's set in France and years ago before the massive usage of that 'moe'..
Aug 12, 2011 10:07 AM

Sep 2010
The picture was so cute. XP I liked Yunes little face.
Aug 12, 2011 4:11 PM

Dec 2010
It must be hard for Camille. When you have to meet the expectations of others, it's hard to do things you enjoy.

The way she glances down at Claude definitely makes me feel like they're going to be in a relationship. No doubt about it. It's like that poor boy meets rich girl kind of story - the poor boy who thinks all rich people are snobs, and the rich girl who only wants to feel "free".

It was a good episode. Looking forward to next one.

Aug 13, 2011 11:51 PM

Jun 2009
RobUsaB said:
is it just me, or is a 19th century Parisian bourgeoisie daughter using the word "moe" just a little out of place?

agreed ^_^
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 14, 2011 2:02 AM

May 2010
The switching clothes was very nice !!

Aug 14, 2011 7:59 AM

May 2010
I don't like Alice, she's annoying, but I like her older sister. I have a feeling that Alice might be the proverbial birdcage.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ikoku Meiro no Croisée Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

zimno - Jul 3, 2011

210 by WatchTillTandava »»
Nov 6, 2023 9:29 AM

Poll: » Ikoku Meiro no Croisée Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Sep 18, 2011

106 by MyllerPhiem »»
Nov 26, 2022 2:02 AM

Poll: » Ikoku Meiro no Croisée Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

game8910 - Aug 21, 2011

91 by epidemia78 »»
Jun 5, 2021 1:40 AM

Poll: » Ikoku Meiro no Croisée Episode 11 Discussion

tsubasalover - Sep 11, 2011

47 by CalmTeaTime »»
Feb 3, 2021 4:39 PM

Poll: » Ikoku Meiro no Croisée Episode 10 Discussion

tsubasalover - Sep 4, 2011

46 by CalmTeaTime »»
Feb 3, 2021 4:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.