Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 27, 2011 11:53 PM

Jun 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
From what I see, I can already conclude that Rikuo and the other Nura youkai are trying to kill Sanmoto's youkai/Thousand Tales clan. And Kana is still stay behind Rikuo. And what did Tsurara do? :b lols. And Rikuo will fight that big guy? That's gotta be good.
Jul 29, 2011 7:13 AM

Jul 2008
maikiru said:
And Kana is still stay behind Rikuo.

Actually, she has been sent to safety with Rikuo saying that he will explain everything in detail later on.

And what did Tsurara do? :b lols.

Tsurara was just explaining to Kana how she should address Rikuo:
"His Excellency, the Supreme Head of the Kanto Yokai, the third Supreme Commander of the Nura Clan"
Jul 29, 2011 7:19 AM

Jun 2011
Nayrael said:
maikiru said:
And Kana is still stay behind Rikuo.

Actually, she has been sent to safety with Rikuo saying that he will explain everything in detail later on.

I see, but isn't it way safer to take Kana back to his household? Or is it too far so he is willing to take the risk? .. Eh, it's nothing. I should just see it later. ;;

Nayrael said:
And what did Tsurara do? :b lols.

Tsurara was just explaining to Kana how she should address Rikuo:
"His Excellency, the Supreme Head of the Kanto Yokai, the third Supreme Commander of the Nura Clan"

So that's what she said. I've been wondering around.. Thanks for the explanation Nayrael!
Jul 29, 2011 7:46 AM

Jul 2008
I see, but isn't it way safer to take Kana back to his household? Or is it too far so he is willing to take the risk? .. Eh, it's nothing. I should just see it later. ;;

It was quite possible that the snake took her there seeing that Tsurara advised for Kana to be taken there.
Tough seeing how the Nura household has been infiltrated and HM will probably attack from inside (after all, they just killed another Upper Echelon member and took his form), I am not sure Kana would be safe there ^_^;
Jul 30, 2011 2:20 AM

Jun 2011
Nayrael said:

It was quite possible that the snake took her there seeing that Tsurara advised for Kana to be taken there.
Tough seeing how the Nura household has been infiltrated and HM will probably attack from inside (after all, they just killed another Upper Echelon member and took his form), I am not sure Kana would be safe there ^_^;

I see .. That can be counted as possibility too. :0
Aug 6, 2011 6:41 AM

May 2010
Nayrael said:

Maybe it was she who was impersonate Mitsume Yazura !?
Aug 6, 2011 6:45 AM

Jul 2008
Mitsume Yazura's impersonator was the one who spoke with Tamazuki and his silhouette doesn't look like her (I don't think Hiroshi would hide the face if that was another impersonation) so I doubt it. also, why kill Houkou if you already have access thought Yazura's disguise?

I think Skin cretaed teh mask for someoen else... Nose, Brain or that creepy Doll.
Aug 8, 2011 2:29 AM

Aug 2010
I doubt the Nura clan wouldn't have a hideout we don't know about. Perhaps Kana was taken there.
Also, it may be just me who's seeing it, but as a romance factor, it seems like Kana has taken the lead (if not won already), when the author drew the line (page 9) which made her look like the previous wives of the Nurarihyon. I'm quite disappointed really (especially with the Tsurara fanservice from the chapters before) and I hope it's just me who saw this...
Aug 8, 2011 11:12 AM

Jul 2008
I think that was simply supposed to be a touching and cute scene.

If such a scene was enough to win the Shipping War, Tsurara would have won it quite a few times already... not just does she have more, but some of her teases are much stronger than this.

Also, I doubt that Hiroshi, who seems to like romances, would ignore her THIS much... I mean. she didn't speak with Rikuo for 112 chapters. Why not a cell phone call once or twice which would strengthen Rikuo's determination... or some cute little scene during the Shikoku arc or after the Kyoto arc... and a mini-arc before Rihan flashback... Tsurara, Shouei, Mana, Yura, Ryuuji and Torii got one, so why not her? All mentioned could (and should) have easily and harmlessly been added if she is to be Rikuo's future wife.

As I said, Hiroshi seems to like romances. I find it hard to believe he would ignore Rikuo's future wife like that. Seeing how she got a lot of attention before c20 but then started to be ignored to the point it felt intentional, it is very possible she was supposed to be the OTP but lost the status.

I doubt the Nura clan wouldn't have a hideout we don't know about. Perhaps Kana was taken there.[/uote]

You are right... I mean, they did have a fleet of flying ships hidden somewhere :P
Aug 10, 2011 7:21 AM

Jun 2011
koleare said:
I doubt the Nura clan wouldn't have a hideout we don't know about. Perhaps Kana was taken there.
Also, it may be just me who's seeing it, but as a romance factor, it seems like Kana has taken the lead (if not won already), when the author drew the line (page 9) which made her look like the previous wives of the Nurarihyon. I'm quite disappointed really (especially with the Tsurara fanservice from the chapters before) and I hope it's just me who saw this...

I think I could see this one too. I actually kind of dissapointed as well when Kana suddenly turned up and some fluffy scenes kind of going on in two pages ...

But I guess I still seconded on Nayrael's opinions about Tsurara. I agree very much. As far as I see from the manga chapters, Tsurara appears most of the time, and sided with Rikuo (... Well, she is an attendant right, I guess it's not that wrong.) and there are some fluffy scenes around as well in the past chapters ..

I guess we could try and hope for another scenes of RikuTsura. I hope I can count on Hiroshi's likeness to romance.
Aug 14, 2011 6:59 AM

Nov 2009
At this point i am okay with either shipping. It is nice that Kana is upgraded from just another oblivious friend. That was why Tsurara always had the lead of course.

I am sort of liking this arc though because i enjoy seeing the general public get caught up and play a role in the chaos.
Jun 6, 2021 3:39 PM

Feb 2018
Mr doggo didn't remained vigilant.. F

More topics from this board

Poll: » Which girl will most likely end up with Rikuo? ( 1 2 3 )

Scrypt - Jun 23, 2010

105 by kengil10 »»
Jun 2, 2022 7:12 PM

» Bonus Stories Discussion

TitanInsane - Sep 20, 2021

0 by TitanInsane »»
Sep 20, 2021 8:47 PM

Poll: » Nurarihyon no Mago Chapter 210 Discussion

Diana_Williams - Nov 19, 2012

32 by TitanInsane »»
Sep 20, 2021 9:48 AM

Poll: » Nurarihyon no Mago Chapter 209 Discussion

Nayrael - Oct 6, 2012

12 by Kap92 »»
Jun 6, 2021 4:01 PM

Poll: » Nurarihyon no Mago Chapter 208 Discussion

Nayrael - Sep 25, 2012

25 by Kap92 »»
Jun 6, 2021 4:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.