Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 27, 2011 11:03 AM

Nov 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Haters gon hate.

Now for some full on Eba.<3 Asuka is out of the picture. Hehehehe,
But knowing past shit, we all know some drama is going to happen. THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM!
Jul 27, 2011 11:49 AM

Mar 2011
Asuka: HARUTO WHY DO U LEAVE WHYWHYWHYWHYWHY

Haruto: BECAUSE I LUV U

Asuka: ooh, so sweet... I forgive you!

... Seo Kouji, go fuck yourself.
Jul 27, 2011 12:10 PM

May 2011
CristoCanaro said:

LOL thats what ithought. If you love her, why break up with her for some girl who might troll you again? Oh well, this manga is following the same steps as Suzuka and i kinda hate it.
Jul 27, 2011 12:27 PM

Oct 2009
So looking forward to see how Seo is gonna fuck it up this time around.
Jul 27, 2011 12:46 PM

Jan 2010
I'm definitely disappointed with how Asuka handled this.

If Seo Kouji ends this manga without a final drama bombshell I will be incredibly disappointed. On the other hand, if he just takes the lazy route and makes everyone live happily ever after without any last bit of drama it will be even more enraging. Enraging the fans while keeping the story rage free...that does sound like something he would do. However, I'm praying that there will be a final bit of rage before this story ends so I can at least feel one last shitty plot twist before the finale.
Ok™
Jul 27, 2011 1:22 PM

Aug 2008
That was too easy an exit. I hope this isn't the final "battle", it was kind of weak.
Jul 27, 2011 1:25 PM

May 2009
Explicitz said:
CristoCanaro said:

LOL thats what ithought. If you love her, why break up with her for some girl who might troll you again? Oh well, this manga is following the same steps as Suzuka and i kinda hate it.

LOL i thought of that too!
if there are girls like asuka then it will be like
breakup = ok no problem i'm hungry what's for dinner.
Jul 27, 2011 1:25 PM

Jan 2010
CristoCanaro said:

This is Suzuka minus sports. It was a masterpiece the first time around because no one knew about it. KNIM is just a fucking troll manga. Seo Kouji is fucking with us...
Jul 27, 2011 2:57 PM

Oct 2008
CristoCanaro said:

And another quota from me.

Haruto just spouted yet another unreasonable and irresponsible line. -_- WTH "I loved you more than anyone else" means after you break up with the girl out of nowhere because you "suddenly" remembered you love your ex? If you truly love someone would you really have such a sudden change of heart? And just outright dump your current girlfriend?

Sorry Seo-sensei, but it does not make sense at all to me.

And as an extra, a HarutoxEba in the future:

Haruto: hey Eba, do you have any plans for the next weekend?
Eba: Yeah, actually, you know, there is this one dying guy I have take care of, so can you get lost for about a month?
Haruto: No probs my sweetheart, I'll just find some naive chick to screw over with in the meantime!
Eba: So we are set.
Haruto: Sure, just call me when the guys dead, I'll dump the chick and we can go for some ice creams <3
Jul 27, 2011 3:56 PM

Jun 2009
Nonsense
Haruto: I've loved you but the truth is you're just the the broken bridge between me and Eba
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Jul 27, 2011 6:22 PM
May 2009
Rudgald said:
CristoCanaro said:

Haruto just spouted yet another unreasonable and irresponsible line. -_- WTH "I loved you more than anyone else" means after you break up with the girl out of nowhere because you "suddenly" remembered you love your ex? If you truly love someone would you really have such a sudden change of heart? And just outright dump your current girlfriend?

Eba: Yeah, actually, you know, there is this one dying guy I have take care of, so can you get lost for about a month?
Haruto: No probs my sweetheart, I'll just find some naive chick to screw over with in the meantime!
Haruto: Sure, just call me when the guys dead, I'll dump the chick and we can go for some ice creams <3

lol that's pretty much how it is
Jul 27, 2011 6:32 PM

Sep 2008
Do you guys know how much it hurts to be deeply in love with two girls at once?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 27, 2011 6:41 PM

Apr 2011
Oh snaps! Seo is hinting that more crappy unrealistic stories are coming!

Eba x Haruto = Asuka x Haruto, seriously both are no different, boring, not shown long together, before crap drama pops up (especially Eba lol).
HawthorneKitty said:
Do you guys know how much it hurts to be deeply in love with two girls at once?
Bring them together and have a talk, later have a 3-some. Seem pleasurable to me :)
Jul 27, 2011 7:11 PM

Mar 2011
Lol, seriously? did that just really happen?
How Haruto is such a pusswuss, thats such a bad excuse, I'm surprised that Asuka was willing to forgive him that easily.
Well it looks like he'll be out've his sisters apartment next chapter.
What manga are they reading anyway? is it hajime no ippo?
Well that ended it on good terms at least.
Now for more of Eba. . .
Looking forward to chapter 145

Jul 27, 2011 7:15 PM
Jul 2011
asuka is reloading for round two..
Jul 27, 2011 8:05 PM

Feb 2011
mrklstr said:
asuka is reloading for round two..

Asuka out...
Jul 27, 2011 8:26 PM

Jun 2009
Oh great. "I love you hurr durr okay, I forgive you". Welp, at least it isn't much worse than "Please rape me or else I'll break up with you" but that's not saying something.
Jul 27, 2011 8:45 PM
Mar 2011
you guys are being way too harsh Seo, his love trolling is what makes us read even further
just imagine how boring it would be if Haruto lived happily ever after with Asuka
DRAMA TROLLING=INTEREST
DEAL WITH IT
Jul 27, 2011 9:17 PM

Nov 2007
asuka is a wrap. cant wait for new drama to unfold
Jul 27, 2011 10:34 PM

Jan 2010
CristoCanaro said:

This chap's a fucking genius.
Pretty much encapsulated the thoughts of all of us.

And dear fuck, Asuka is the best girl one could ever have.
Hope she isn't tossed out completely, loveless.
Jul 28, 2011 12:46 AM

Jun 2008
Wow, Asuka still confirmed for best girl of Kimi Iru. Forgiving him just like that. She's way too good for Harutard, so it's a good thing they're not together anymore.
Jul 28, 2011 2:04 AM

Jun 2009
CristoCanaro said:

... Seo Kouji, go fuck yourself and your shitty manga.
Jul 28, 2011 2:15 AM

Nov 2008
"If I was a placeholder until you got back together with Yuzuki-chan..."

You were, Asuka, as far as Seo's shitty writting was concerned. You were simply another victim like the rest of the cast.

EDIT: I'm guessing Youth's Acne was gag translation and composite of images from previous chapters? I saw the ads on the left of the second page and started wondering whether or not Shounen Magazine started poking fun at their own properties. =P
VanceFiniraldiJul 28, 2011 2:27 AM
Jul 28, 2011 2:56 AM
Mar 2009
Wooooooooow. Really?

Just like that?!? Are you freaking serious? They make-up that easily because Haruto smooth talked her like that AND he doesn't learn anything out of that?

Wow, Seo...just wow.
Jul 28, 2011 3:08 AM

Apr 2009
CristoCanaro said:

hahaha, at least the chapter discussion is worth reading
Jul 28, 2011 3:54 AM

Jul 2010
If I was Haruto I would get the hell out already. GTFO ASUKA, Y U L IKE DRAMA?!

Twas OK. Took it long enough to get translated, now all I need is soul eater and I'm ready to go ~_~
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 28, 2011 10:07 AM

Sep 2008
Was this just a horrible translation error?

"I loved only you!" wait no you didn't you broke up with the bitch because you loved some one else.
It doesn't think, it doesn't feel, it doesn't laugh or cry..... All it does from dusk till dawn is make the soldiers die.
Jul 28, 2011 10:49 AM

Jul 2011
it was a good way to end things with asuka this chapter.
Jul 28, 2011 10:50 AM

Mar 2011
Ha! Trying to end on a good note with the second-best can be pretty tough!

Reminds me of when I thought I was in love with two girls at the same time, and whichever one I was with was the 'one for me'!

Looking back, of course, I was adolescent and just wanted to fuck them both but at the time, I couldn't tell the difference! Ah youth!
Jul 28, 2011 11:13 AM

May 2010
CristoCanaro said:

That is the most ridiculous bullshit ever !!
Jul 28, 2011 12:41 PM

Feb 2011
It's clear that all this is a nonsense crap, but I dont fucking care... I just wanna see Eba happy :D
Jul 28, 2011 6:28 PM

Jun 2009
Lulz chapter is all. Also 144,5 was hilarious. Now we know why Eba didn't want Harute for so long, but now he cured his acne.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jul 29, 2011 6:03 AM

Jul 2008
Bakazuki said:
"If I was a placeholder until you got back together with Yuzuki-chan..."

You were, Asuka, as far as Seo's shitty writing was concerned. You were simply another victim like the rest of the cast.
I cringed reading that scene because she was a placeholder and he really didn't love her that way she loved him. Asuka, there are so many better men out there for you.

BEGINNER
Jul 29, 2011 6:16 AM
Aug 2010
Rudgald said:
CristoCanaro said:

lol
The best thing of KnIM is reading the thread of the chapter.

Fuck you Seo.
Jul 30, 2011 8:46 PM
Jan 2011
If I were Haruto then i would have picked Kanzaki, I mean lets cut the crap, first of all Eba was getting so cold with him and then she wrote that note, I mean......whut.....if you really love me that much then why cant you explain things so I dont feel like an idiot, it doesnt matter wich is your side of the story.... saying things like sorry i have a boyfriend forget about me please its the worst way to dump a guy, that proves you really dont love me that much.

LOl so here is my version of my ending.
Me: Oh look a letter
Kanzaki: Are you gonna read it?
Me: Oh yes lets see......
Kanzaki: what does it says?
Me: Oh its nothing let me get rid of this (burn the letter with a lighter)
Kanzaki: Oh really
(oh well thanks Eba, thanks to you now im with person I love the most, and i really dont care how much you love me, you are just weird, i mean im weird but you are even more weird theres a big difference between you and me, and you are a horrible person, you ruined every memories we shared together so.....fuck off)
Me: Yeah, hey about your confession......

Right there happy ending. I love the monologue in the end it was brilliant.
GuivalJul 30, 2011 8:54 PM
Jul 30, 2011 9:51 PM

May 2011
Guival said:
If I were Haruto then i would have picked Kanzaki, I mean lets cut the crap, first of all Eba was getting so cold with him and then she wrote that note, I mean......whut.....if you really love me that much then why cant you explain things so I dont feel like an idiot, it doesnt matter wich is your side of the story.... saying things like sorry i have a boyfriend forget about me please its the worst way to dump a guy, that proves you really dont love me that much.

LOl so here is my version of my ending.
Me: Oh look a letter
Kanzaki: Are you gonna read it?
Me: Oh yes lets see......
Kanzaki: what does it says?
Me: Oh its nothing let me get rid of this (burn the letter with a lighter)
Kanzaki: Oh really
(oh well thanks Eba, thanks to you now im with person I love the most, and i really dont care how much you love me, you are just weird, i mean im weird but you are even more weird theres a big difference between you and me, and you are a horrible person, you ruined every memories we shared together so.....fuck off)
Me: Yeah, hey about your confession......

Right there happy ending. I love the monologue in the end it was brilliant.

Best Ending....EVER
Aug 1, 2011 1:32 PM

Aug 2007
Now Asuka can find somebody better, Haruto can get jealous or decide he loves her still all of a sudden, and Haruto can mess that up and ruin things again.
Aug 1, 2011 3:10 PM

Nov 2007
Explicitz said:
Best Ending....EVER

They could have done that but another series pulled that recently, and that drama's still going.
Aug 1, 2011 10:11 PM

Jun 2011
Arrrgggghhhh!

Ever faithful, this chapter continues the trend of "Everyone being F**ked over by Eba"!

My sincere regards to all readers that wish to %$#*&%$!!! her and *#^% her.

Anyway, considering that Haruto-kun has his eyes fiercely fixed on Asuka-chan when saying; "I loved you more than anyone else!!", it is safe to say that he honestly believes this. Whether this statement is actually true or not, he does use the past tense, so if interpreted as— 'from the time after Kazama's death I loved you more than anyone else... until Eba showed up again [& AGAIN]' —then it seems to be an honest AND true statement.

Looking forward to the [hopefully] final dramatic twist & Eba finally getting hers!?
Life is a mess...yet incorruptible

Aug 3, 2011 12:16 PM
Jan 2010
As my mama allways said "You can never have too much ammo"...
Aug 20, 2011 10:57 AM

Sep 2010
Kinda wanna it ends now :|
Nov 1, 2011 7:32 AM

Sep 2009
i really liked eba at 1st but sh*t i wanted to kill them haruto and her....
Apr 13, 2012 4:34 AM

Jul 2010
Just sick, I'm reading toxic waste, if you need to break a girl's heart we've all come to love, it would've been better if you just killed her rather than give me this "I've always love you BS"
Followed by the even worse "Oh well its alrite them SHIT"
I don't need to be trolled to have an interest, I enjoy seeing a couple a work and live together, I would've loved to see more NagisaxTomoya time from Clannad After Story, but noooooooooo Nagisa had to die in labor, at least she died instead of just get heartbroken by some shitty male protagonist
Oh right, he can't use the death option cuz the writer already killed off the motorcycle dude which Eba DUMPED retard Haruto for, god damnit this pisses me off
Jul 4, 2012 9:27 AM

Aug 2008
Sucrose said:
CristoCanaro said:

This chap's a fucking genius.

Hope she isn't tossed out completely, loveless.

yeah, asuka has us ^^
My Grandmother Always said.. He who walks through the path of heaven will rule over everything..

Jul 4, 2012 9:34 AM

Aug 2008
Gradation said:
Wow, Asuka still confirmed for best girl of Kimi Iru. Forgiving him just like that. She's way too good for Harutard, so it's a good thing they're not together anymore.

haha I agree with you.. it's a good thing she's not with harutard anymore..
My Grandmother Always said.. He who walks through the path of heaven will rule over everything..

Jul 4, 2012 9:38 AM

Aug 2008
Well, I almost passed out when i read this chapter as I thought it's too good to be true but I really hate this twists!! haha it's just I got a personal experience like this and I know how it feels..

Dang.. T.T I really loved asuka mishima.. and my heart almost stopped cause of this chapter haha..

By the way I'm dropping this manga.. so good luck reading guys ^^

I can't take another twist in the story.

probably if Haruto got trolled by Eba again.. (after dumping Asuka♥)

Seo just fvck your self for wasting Asuka just like that LOL..

anyway I'm not a hater of Eba I just can't take another twist anymore.. ^^

Aug 5, 2012 6:01 AM

Sep 2010
Yep, makes perfect sense.
Lol at that beef night ad. I would have preferred if that's what actually happened.
Oct 23, 2012 3:46 PM

Jun 2012
seriously WTF

hoping asuka to come back school days style booyakasha *fingers crossed*
May 22, 2014 5:35 AM

Mar 2014
I will miss you Asuka! Still have hope!!
That Moment when Haruto said "I love you!!! , I LOVE MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE" Haruto really does loved asuka so much.
Oct 17, 2015 7:19 AM

Mar 2013
"Thank you for loving only me..."
Stfu.

Sucrose said:
CristoCanaro said:

This chap&#039;s a fucking genius.

Hope she isn&#039;t tossed out completely, loveless.

Same.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Is there a better english translation of this manga?

Reshiram_IX - Apr 17

2 by Cristobal2325 »»
Apr 17, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 132 Discussion

belarion - Apr 21, 2011

22 by Mohan_Raj3 »»
Mar 19, 11:12 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 140 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechDragon - Jun 21, 2011

113 by uruna117 »»
Jan 20, 9:09 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 261 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

niaxato - Feb 7, 2014

298 by Miskatonic81 »»
Dec 29, 2023 10:18 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 259 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

outkastfox - Jan 26, 2014

1089 by DarkHumor04 »»
May 28, 2023 4:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.