Forum Settings
Forums

Sexism - Women laugh at a man's cut off penis.

New
Jul 18, 2011 4:18 AM

Jan 2010

Starts at 4:45

Absolutely disgusting how women can laugh at this.
If I were to mutilate a woman's genitals and throw bits of it in a bin, there wouldn't be anybody laughing.
Just women marching on the streets telling me to publicly apologize.

So how the hell does this get aired? This isn't equality between sexes at all.

Discuss.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jul 18, 2011 4:21 AM

Dec 2010
Let's go rip out some vaginas!
Jul 18, 2011 4:23 AM

Oct 2009
Let's give women more rights in the name of equality.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 18, 2011 4:30 AM
Nov 2008
Feminism, where equality means 100%.
Jul 18, 2011 4:33 AM
Nov 2009
Women are gross. You should just eliminate us and grow your spawn in tanks.

If we can dish it out we should be able to take it :)
Jul 18, 2011 4:36 AM

Oct 2009
I like women though, I heard they cute.

But then if there wasn't any women I guess I could live with my 2D.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 18, 2011 5:05 AM

Feb 2008
I think its just a case of laughing at something because you shouldn't really be laughing at it. These women aren't going around cutting off their husband's penises for fun just because they laughed at it.
Jul 18, 2011 5:10 AM
Nov 2008
LolitaDecay said:
I think its just a case of laughing at something because you shouldn't really be laughing at it. These women aren't going around cutting off their husband's penises for fun just because they laughed at it.

I'm pretty sure the point of the video was to emphasise the double standards portrayed by the women of CBS' 'The Talk'.
Jul 18, 2011 5:36 AM

Feb 2008
Ahhh, I got the wrong end of the stick here. I thought this was about the generic guy-trying-to-rape-girl story and she does it in self defense. In which case I thought they were laughing because the guy deserved it.

I forgot I'd read this story yesterday on the BBC and thought the woman was psychotic. Yeah, that can be seen as double standards, in which case women like this are the reason I get such a bad name for being openly feminist.

This shouldn't really be about gender since this could quite easily have turned into a murder case if she hadn't reported it as quickly as she did. It wasn't self defense, it was a pre-meditated attack for absolutely no reason and that's nothing to laugh about.
KappakaJul 18, 2011 5:46 AM
Jul 18, 2011 5:37 AM

Jun 2009
Afraid I'm not getting the sexism.

It's nothing more than a lack of sympathy, which is perfectly fine in the case of news stories.
Jul 18, 2011 5:42 AM

Feb 2008
Well it shouldn't really be about sexism. But with stories like this it always ends up popping up somewhere along the line especially when you've got an all-woman video like that. People just get insulted by anything and everything. The only person who should be insulted is the guy who's been left penis-less.
KappakaJul 18, 2011 5:52 AM
Jul 18, 2011 5:51 AM

Mar 2009
The reason for doing that is just retarded.. and those bitches are even worse for laughing about it.. it's not funny at all.
Jul 18, 2011 5:58 AM

Jun 2009
I'm with the women, this guy was obviously asking for it. You go marrying some girl who's obviously yandere, and then demand a divorce... even the most oblivious harem protagonist would have more common sense. This man deserves a Darwin Award.
Jul 18, 2011 6:20 AM

Dec 2010
Humans generate hatred, which is why we can't have equality. Women mutilating men? I'm sure someone will say "But men have mutilated women", and I'm sure that makes everything better somehow. This man didn't deserve what happened to him, and it was a grand over reaction on part of the woman.
Jul 18, 2011 6:25 AM

Oct 2009
DrHouse said:
I'm with the women, this guy was obviously asking for it. You go marrying some girl who's obviously yandere, and then demand a divorce... even the most oblivious harem protagonist would have more common sense. This man deserves a Darwin Award.
No. Just... No
Jul 18, 2011 6:33 AM

Jul 2010
What.A.Bitch.

You want me to fuck with your vagina then throw it into a paper shredder?

I didn't think so
Jul 18, 2011 7:10 AM

May 2008
I have to say that on the internet, at least, there is not a double standard.

Everybody says sick things about everything. And men would say things like this about women. Definitely. I hear this sort of thing all of the time.

As for the double standards that do exist. Unfortunately, I think that is a result of people believing men are physically superior to women. We still live in a culture where people are told weaklings are "pussies" and "need to grow some balls", or to "man up" or "be a man". Such sentiments even exist on our own forums quite frequently. Which is why some people find it funny when exceptions to the norm exist.

For this to change, society will have to stop associating women as the weaker, inferior sex. And stop assuming and lauding male dominance and assertiveness as the norm.

Old avatar and sig retired for now.
Jul 18, 2011 7:12 AM

Jul 2011
What I actually found disturbing is not that they laughed, cause some people have screwed up senses of humor I can respect that to some extent, but the fact that it was brought up that if it was a woman it would be a tragedy and how they were being sexist and the reply was "there's a difference".

That to me is the issue, because it's not different. They seem to associate the man with guilt just based on the fact he filed for a divorce. I do wonder how her trial will go though. Lorenna Bobbit didn't go to jail due to insanity (although it was partly due to abuse according to her testimony/witnesses), I wonder if this will be the same story.

Jul 18, 2011 7:55 AM

Jun 2008
DrHouse said:
I'm with the women, this guy was obviously asking for it.

Then you're a traitor to all men....

I don't care if this guy cheated with the bitch's mom, sister, or whoever......no guy deserves this.

I hope that bitch gets raped repeatedly......and guess what even that wouldn't be equivalent to cutting off a dick...
Jul 18, 2011 7:59 AM
Dec 2009
Humans..
Jul 18, 2011 8:00 AM

Nov 2008
This is a typical yangire, move on.

She should be shot though as the act was uncalled for.

Jul 18, 2011 8:15 AM

Feb 2010
alexcampos said:

I hope that bitch gets raped repeatedly.

I could say that same about your mother, your sister, or better yourself, so you learn exactly what that word means. Don't throw out these kind of words without thinking.

I'd slap you for it.
LUL
Jul 18, 2011 8:16 AM

Dec 2008
i really cant imagine what that must be like, thats just a thing that should never happen. i mean imo its kinda equivalent or worse to a man cutting off a womans breasts just for cheating or something like that.

even in case of rape of someone, im not even sure if it would be fair to cut it off.
Jul 18, 2011 8:18 AM

Jul 2007
alexcampos said:
I hope that bitch gets raped repeatedly......and guess what even that wouldn't be equivalent to cutting off a dick...
Lol, what.
Jul 18, 2011 9:06 AM

Jan 2011
Laughing at something inappropriate aside, damn we even have a thread for that in here, this is just the reality of double standards where women can laugh at something men would be crucified for on television nonetheless, and even worse is seeing people getting a job because of their gender or race and not because of their talent.
Jul 18, 2011 9:12 AM

Aug 2010
Scud said:
alexcampos said:
Lol, what.

Yeah, that's kind of a stretch.
Jul 18, 2011 9:58 AM

Apr 2010
AbstractCalamity said:

It's nothing more than a lack of sympathy, which is perfectly fine in the case of news stories.

the sexism part is if these had been guys and laughed at a girl who had her genitals "harmed" they would all lose their jobs and get sued for alot of money...

"If only if only, the woodpecker cried, the bark on the tree was as soft as the sky" || ♪My mind, heart is broken♫
Jul 18, 2011 10:28 AM

Jun 2009
Neverarine said:
AbstractCalamity said:

the sexism part is if these had been guys and laughed at a girl who had her genitals "harmed" they would all lose their jobs and get sued for alot of money...

Just because crazy feminists would get worked up if it was the other way around doesn't justify stooping to that level. Holding a candle to it causes more harm than good. The very reason people are getting upset about this is because of feminist candle-holding; see how that works?
Jul 18, 2011 10:52 AM

Jan 2011
ukonkivi said:
I have to say that on the internet, at least, there is not a double standard.

Everybody says sick things about everything. And men would say things like this about women. Definitely. I hear this sort of thing all of the time.

As for the double standards that do exist. Unfortunately, I think that is a result of people believing men are physically superior to women. We still live in a culture where people are told weaklings are "pussies" and "need to grow some balls", or to "man up" or "be a man". Such sentiments even exist on our own forums quite frequently. Which is why some people find it funny when exceptions to the norm exist.

For this to change, society will have to stop associating women as the weaker, inferior sex. And stop assuming and lauding male dominance and assertiveness as the norm.

And for that to change, we need to inject a whole lot of hormones into men and women. Oh wait, that probably raises even more moral questions!

There are huge biological differences between males and females in homo sapiens(wise men hahaha~, funnily wise they are not!) and society is simply conforming to that biological fact.

I would prefer not to use a weak example, but it's like not having double standards for a martial artist versus a fully loaded(or infinite ammo if you so prefer) tommygun. Warp the situation with 'the artist ambushes the gunner' all you want, but why not try the 'letting the situation be normal' and have them locked up in a coliseum with a large starting separation. If you can run this simulation, what kind of win/loss percentages would you come up with?

QysteiN said:
Humans..

Do you have nothing to say to this silliness and violence that was carried out?

AbstractCalamity said:

I do not see why it is fine at all, even if it was a news story, and that factuality must be upheld. (Heck, this is the US, what am I talking about? Journalism there probably has the most cooking in the whole world.)

DrHouse said:

And I seriously hope this was a sarcastic post.

「みんながいるからだ。」 - 棗鈴
Jul 18, 2011 11:00 AM

Jun 2008
I don't really give a shit if some women say stupid staff about an incident like that. The law at least is equal in that part.

What i get upset is when the law is unfair and racist simply because you are a man. We seem to have that a lot in many western developed nations. Like undeveloped nations seem to have unfair laws against women we have the opposite. Instead of just fixing the injustices to women and get a nice balance we completely jumped in the other side while still keeping injustice laws for women when the case isn't about a man vs woman.
We just can't find balance and equality really is about keeping it in the middle.
For example a woman can get on a crowded bus or train and accuse you of molesting her and you get convicted whether there is any proof or not. Simply because she said so. So a woman word is considered better than a man's simply because she's a woman.
Or the child custody thing. Why should women have the immediate right for custody simply because they are women? There should be an investigation on who is the best parent of the two and the child should go with that. Whether is a woman or a man.
Another good example was the guy that got convicted of indecent exposure because he got up in the middle of the night naked and got something from the fridge and he was seen by an old woman from the window that was actually trespassing threw his backyard.
Can you imagine if a young woman was seen naked in her kitchen by an old guy passing threw her yard? The guy will have gone to prison instead for being a peeping Tom.
Those two standards of the law annoy me.
MonadJul 18, 2011 11:12 AM
Jul 18, 2011 11:06 AM

May 2008
Zmffkskem said:
And for that to change, we need to inject a whole lot of hormones into men and women. Oh wait, that probably raises even more moral questions!

There are huge biological differences between males and females in homo sapiens(wise men hahaha~, funnily wise they are not!) and society is simply conforming to that biological fact.

Oh God, another one of those nature leaners.

Nope, don't agree with that at all. Most differences in gender and ethnic behavior are cultural.

And you apparently argue against the unfairness of this double standard, but then state that the source is essentially biological. Lovely.

It's funny how masculists act like they're against sexism, but then throw out the evolutionary psychology like it's not even funny. Because in reality they're just Patriarchalists. Who believe in fair treatment for men only and that male superiority is biologically innate. There's a reason many people side with feminism over masculism. It's because many of these people who decry how horrible sexism against men are, are patently ignorant of their patriarchal source, or blatantly ignore it. When something hurts men, it's oh so horrible, let's blame our society of moving into a tyrannical matriarchy, despite these things having a blatant basis in patriarchy. Oh, but the source of unfairness to women, oh, that's evolutionary psychology, it's in our hormones. Women who act in a non-stereotypical fashion are butch and full of testosterone. Yeah, right. Making "men's rights" look real lovely, right there.

This is like when the white nationalists try to say things like "Oh, we're not racists. We're just like the black nationalists, but for white people. And if you're okay with black nationalists but not white nationalists, you're a racist. We just want to deal with white issues fairly and have fair treatment. Political correctness is backing white people into a corner where we can't do anything right. It's racist. I just want the fair treatment of white people. Oh, by the way, IQ differences in race are biologically founded. And white people naturally invented almost everything."

Ha ha, ha, ha.
ukonkiviJul 18, 2011 11:18 AM

Old avatar and sig retired for now.
Jul 18, 2011 11:07 AM

Jun 2008
prismheart said:
Scud said:
alexcampos said:
Lol, what.

Yeah, that's kind of a stretch.

Is it? I don't personally have any wishes for her getting raped but he is right about being raped not being equal to getting your dick cut off.
Rape is bad and all but having your genitals mutilated is still worse.
MonadJul 18, 2011 11:15 AM
Jul 18, 2011 11:14 AM

Apr 2011
There shouldn't be a double standard when it comes to situations like this. They should be reacted to on a case-by-case basis. Sure, the guy did what he did, but the woman did something even worse. I don't see how she could be viewed positively for that, but there shouldn't then be an outlash against all feminists/women.
Jul 18, 2011 11:18 AM

Jun 2009
Zmffkskem said:
AbstractCalamity said:

I do not see why it is fine at all, even if it was a news story, and that factuality must be upheld. (Heck, this is the US, what am I talking about? Journalism there probably has the most cooking in the whole world.)

Women cutting of men's genitals is most assuredly not fine, but what is fine is to not feel any particular guilt or sympathy for a man one has never met, seen, or head of. When you hear about someone dying on the news, someone you've never heard of, do you mourn? Do you sympathize with every story of pain and punishment you hear, or do you, every so often, make a mockery out of stories that are often quite comical past the pain endured by those involved? It's perfectly normal (on the part of men and women alike) not to empathize with people you're so detached from.

That's all this is, women making a mockery out of a story that, past the pain the man involved felt, is unusual enough to qualify as humorous.

Mountains and molehills, my masculinist friends.
Jul 18, 2011 11:21 AM

Jun 2010
fuck 3D, I'm not getting my dick chopped off for filing a divorce!
2D ftw, they'll never do that to me

and women are women, they think anything that brings harm to a man is funny because they don't believe that they are equal even though they're more than equal already.
Jul 18, 2011 11:27 AM

Jul 2011
alexcampos said:
DrHouse said:

I don't care if this guy cheated with the bitch's mom, sister, or whoever......no guy deserves this.

I don't agree with the craziness displayed by this women at all, and I feel for the loss of a man's penis (These stories always make me cringe), but in no situation should rape/murder/ or any other evil be encouraged as vengeance.
Jul 18, 2011 12:26 PM

Jun 2008
one-more-time said:
alexcampos said:

I could say that same about your mother, your sister, or better yourself, so you learn exactly what that word means. Don't throw out these kind of words without thinking.

I could've said I wished they would've chopped off her vagina....hell, that would be a LOT WORST than rape....would it not???

SwanSoup said:
alexcampos said:
DrHouse said:

I don't agree with the craziness displayed by this women at all, and I feel for the loss of a man's penis (These stories always make me cringe), but in no situation should rape/murder/ or any other evil be encouraged as vengeance.
Ok....yeah, Rape is bad, but NO WHERE near as bad as getting your dick chopped off and later destroyed....

"Vengeance"........LOL, NO!

Proper vengeance would be if her vagina would be chopped off and destroyed as well.......Rape would be a small price to pay compared to what she did...
Jul 18, 2011 12:50 PM

Jul 2011
alexcampos said:
one-more-time said:
alexcampos said:

I could've said I wished they would've chopped off her vagina....hell, that would be a LOT WORST than rape....would it not???

SwanSoup said:
alexcampos said:
DrHouse said:

Ok....yeah, Rape is bad, but NO WHERE near as bad as getting your dick chopped off and later destroyed....

"Vengeance"........LOL, NO!

Proper vengeance would be if her vagina would be chopped off and destroyed as well.......Rape would be a small price to pay compared to what she did...

An eye for an eye makes the world go blind.

Don't get me wrong, that was a bitch move on her part but I don't think rape is something to be joked about nor is mutilation, yeah I'm one of those guys.
Jul 18, 2011 1:12 PM
Jul 18, 2011 1:34 PM

Jan 2010
AmY0092 said:
There shouldn't be a double standard when it comes to situations like this. They should be reacted to on a case-by-case basis. Sure, the guy did what he did, but the woman did something even worse. I don't see how she could be viewed positively for that, but there shouldn't then be an outlash against all feminists/women.

This.
alexcampos said:

This is the most disgusting thing I've ever read on this site.
Jul 18, 2011 1:45 PM

Jan 2011
DrHouse said:

Not that this is something new;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_and_Lorena_Bobbitt
this story just goes to show that an insane person don't need therapy nor prison for that matter.
KimuraJul 18, 2011 4:02 PM
Jul 18, 2011 2:00 PM

Jun 2009
Let me tell you that, feminism is destroying the Western Civilisation completely. It is women and not God or society who decide when we have babies, when we have sex, how we have sex, with whom we have sex and when sex is not sex i.e. rape.
Man has absolutely no say in the matter.

We blame the media and capitalism for our civilisation's failings and rapidly greying population but the truth is the cause of our downfall is feminism. Feminism has destroyed the family as a unit forever.
Jul 18, 2011 2:02 PM

Apr 2007
I, too, am utterly shocked and shaken to the core that something foul, crude, and abusive could possibly come out of Sharon Osbourne's mouth.
Jul 18, 2011 2:14 PM

Jul 2007
meneope said:
Let me tell you that, feminism is destroying the Western Civilisation completely. It is women and not God or society who decide when we have babies, when we have sex, how we have sex, with whom we have sex and when sex is not sex i.e. rape.

We blame the media and capitalism for our civilisation's failings and rapidly greying population but the truth is the cause of our downfall is feminism. Feminism has destroyed the family as a unit forever.

I can't tell if you're being serious or not.
Jul 18, 2011 2:31 PM

Feb 2008
meneope said:

God never decided whether anyone had children or not. Its just as much a man's choice as it is a woman's. It takes two to tango. If you're referring to abortion, it's generally not only the woman who reaches that decision. If her partner's still around why wouldn't she consult them?

Feminism hasn't destroyed the family unit, it's changed it dramatically. As with any dramatic change, it takes time for things to find an equal balance.
Jul 18, 2011 3:03 PM

Jun 2008
holypoop said:
alexcampos said:

You know what funny about your comment.....how sexist it really is!

Because I'm a guy and I said some HORRIBLE woman deserves to be raped for doing something WORST than rape.....you're offended that I said a woman should be raped.

If a man raped a woman and it's featured on this site, I would bet a million dollars all the female members would want something HORRIBLE to happen to that guy.

But I can't say that something horrible should happen to this woman because I'm a guy????

NOW THAT'S SEXIST!!!
Jul 18, 2011 3:17 PM

Jan 2010
These female cases don't even happen as much as men cases where rape, sexual abuse, mind fuck, and forced impregnation is common as day. It looked like a woman's variety show. Who gives a fuck? Next.
Jul 18, 2011 3:26 PM

Jul 2007
alexcampos said:
If a man raped a woman and it's featured on this site, I would bet a million dollars all the female members would want something HORRIBLE to happen to that guy.

But I can't say that something horrible should happen to this woman because I'm a guy????

NOW THAT'S SEXIST!!!
You can say something horrible if you want, but it's just dickish. The same would apply to a woman who said something about a guy. Which is pretty much how this thread started in the first place.
Jul 18, 2011 3:32 PM

Apr 2008
alexcampos said:
holypoop said:
alexcampos said:

Because I'm a guy and I said some HORRIBLE woman deserves to be raped for doing something WORST than rape.....you're offended that I said a woman should be raped.

NOW THAT'S SEXIST!!!

DUDE! I totally agree with you! Finally

They should let the man go Iran on her ass! he should be allowed to cut off her tits or rip out her vagina.

Iranian to be blinded with acid for doing same to woman.

Justice?
"Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. And some will lose more than the tips off their fingers, I promise you. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that"
Jul 18, 2011 3:38 PM

Aug 2010
alexcampos said:
holypoop said:
alexcampos said:

NOW THAT'S SEXIST!!!

Alright...so we all know that two wrongs don't make a right...
but two horrible wrongs do?

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.