Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Sep 4, 2012 5:30 PM

May 2009
Oh, my God. I totally forgot about season 5 coming out in July.
Sep 4, 2012 5:33 PM

Jan 2012
epicscreator said:
I always assumed The Walking Dead was AMC's most popular show.

The same could apply for The Walking Dead. though, Breaking Bad is going to actually end and i'm not sure at what point Walking Dead will end.

It pretty interesting pic, though thats the only one like that I have. The rest are those silly badly drawn Breaking Bad comics, heh.

Twaz said:
Ahhh, spoiler's much. I'm glad this season half is over, now I can download it xD

Are they really starting to milk it? I hope not :/

Milking it as in trying to keep it on air as long as possible. its primarily the reason the final season was split into two. Oh well. At least it will actually end properly.
Sep 4, 2012 5:38 PM

Apr 2012
nosiy2 said:
Milking it as in trying to keep it on air as long as possible its primarily the reason the final season was split into two. Oh well. At least it will actually end properly.

Fair enough, it's got to end soon though, while it's on a high. But I do dread Walter's death :(
Sep 4, 2012 5:47 PM

Jan 2012
Twaz said:
Fair enough, it's got to end soon though, while it's on a high. But I do dread Walter's death :(

Eh, i'm kinda the opposite. I can't wait to see how it all unravels in the second half and watching Walt finally get caught.

also, I found a super secret image from the second half of the Breaking Bad season showing Walter hiring thugs.
ApplesSep 4, 2012 5:53 PM
Sep 4, 2012 5:55 PM

Apr 2012
nosiy2 said:
Twaz said:

Eh, i'm kinda the opposite. I can't wait to see how it all unravels in the second half and watching Walt finally gets caught.

also, I found a super secret image from the second half of the Breaking Bad season showing Walter hiring thugs.
Bahahaha, that's the most ridiculous picture I've seen! Can't believe I clicked it -.- is this seriously not photoshopped?

Yeah I really can't wait to see it all come together, Hank NEEDS to find out.
Sep 4, 2012 5:55 PM

Dec 2010
Twaz said:

Me too, even though I hate him, I don't want him to go.

nosiy2 said:

It pretty interesting pic, though thats the only one like that I have. The rest are those silly badly drawn Breaking Bad comics, heh.

Here's a great video showing Walter's transformation through seasons 1-4 and the beginning of Season 5.

Sep 4, 2012 6:16 PM

Jan 2012
twaz said:
Bahahaha, that's the most ridiculous picture I've seen! Can't believe I clicked it -.- is this seriously not photoshopped?

Yeah I really can't wait to see it all come together, Hank NEEDS to find out.

Heh, its actually from Malcolm in the Middle. You know, the show most people associated Bryan Cranston with and made him known for the bumbling dad role before Breaking Bad.

I'm actually kinda surprised Hank didn't figure out sooner, considering how damn perceptive he is...though, the thought that your brother-in-law is actually a famous meth dealer capable of creating the purest meth ever seen and has been operating under your nose the whole time is a tad difficult to believe....

Man, that could possibly ruin his career..

epicscreator said:

Here's a great video showing Walter's transformation through seasons 1-4 and the beginning of Season 5.

I saw that video a while back. Its pretty great.

Whats your guys' favorite scene from Breaking Bad or one of your top scenes if you can seem to choose one?

Mike's Half Measures speech is definitely up there for me. Its pretty much the scene that made Mike one of my favorite characters. Wish i could find the scene without the music though...

Sep 4, 2012 6:29 PM

Apr 2012
Sorry it took me a while to reply, had to think there xD

Can't really say I've got a favourite, almost every scene is golden. The moment where Walter gets jealous of Hank and his son at the barbecue is pure classic. I love the one where he's talking to the shcool about the plane crash.

As for my favourite scene, right now, I'd have to choose the one where hank looses it with a cop, gets pepper sprayed and thrown in jail aha.
Sep 4, 2012 6:34 PM

Dec 2010
Ah, the famous half measure speech. Definitely one of my favorites too.

I think the pillow scene from season one is pretty good. It sums up Walter's reasons as to why he's started cooking in the first place, and it explains why he acts how he acts in the later seasons.

Honorable mention to the "Every life has a death sentence" scene. Every word in that scene was so, so perfect.
Sep 4, 2012 6:35 PM

Dec 2010
Twaz said:

Can't really say I've got a favourite, almost every scene is golden. The moment where Walter gets jealous of Hank and his son at the barbecue is pure classic. I love the one where he's talking to the shcool about the plane crash.

As for my favourite scene, right now, I'd have to choose the one where hank looses it with a cop, gets pepper sprayed and thrown in jail aha.

That was Walter who got pepper sprayed not Hank, and yeah I also had a tough time choosing the scenes haha.
Sep 4, 2012 6:39 PM

Apr 2012
epicscreator said:
Twaz said:

That was Walter who got pepper sprayed not Hank, and yeah I also had a tough time choosing the scenes haha.
Course! Bah I'm too tired. And yeah, the pillow scene is good.
Sep 4, 2012 8:41 PM

Mar 2011
This is a really good show, nice drama and it keeps me interested, all I ask for in a series of this type.
epicscreator said:
I think the pillow scene from season one is pretty good. It sums up Walter's reasons as to why he's started cooking in the first place, and it explains why he acts how he acts in the later seasons..

I thought this too but since he survived the cancer and everything, why? He is not in danger of becoming a "deadman" and he has options.
I figured his reasoning has changed, its now just to be remembered.

Sucks when many in my circle of friends don't watch this show to get any discussion >.>
"In the end the World really doesn't need a Superman. Just a Brave one"
Sep 4, 2012 8:55 PM

Aug 2009
I can't read any of the posts in this topic because I'm still marathoning through season four, but Breaking Bad is incredible and is probably one of the top three shows on television right now.
Sep 5, 2012 5:16 AM

Dec 2008
The end of the latest episode :O One of the best TV shows ever.
Sep 5, 2012 5:26 AM

Apr 2012
ycart59 said:
I can't read any of the posts in this topic because I'm still marathoning through season four, but Breaking Bad is incredible and is probably one of the top three shows on television right now.
What are the other two?
Sep 5, 2012 5:35 AM

Jan 2008

The ghost of Gale Boetticher
Sep 5, 2012 7:53 PM

Aug 2009
Twaz said:
ycart59 said:
What are the other two?

Although it's still in between seasons, I still consider Game of Thrones as being on television right now. That's definitely one, and the other is most likely BBC Sherlock.

Both are absolutely fantastic.
Sep 5, 2012 8:02 PM

Jul 2012
Besides Newsroom and Doctor Who, Breaking bad is the only reason I bother turning on the tv
Sep 5, 2012 9:20 PM

Aug 2009
professor-salt said:
Besides Newsroom and Doctor Who, Breaking bad is the only reason I bother turning on the tv

Someone is still watching The Newsroom? I watched the first four episodes because the first one was absolutely fantastic. But I just don't think it went in the right direction.
Sep 6, 2012 7:59 AM

Jun 2007
Breaking Bad went to shit with its last episode. Half-season of meth woes + Skyler being more of a bitch than usual, with Walt being made to look increasingly bad as he hummed to himself, shortly after the death of a youngling, as bad guys tend to. The half-arsed manner in which that three month timeskip + "I'm out" line was handled, alongside the climax being Hank reading a book from nowhere on the toilet, killed my interest in the show. Lost its luster without WaltxJesse broship black comedy--the stuff that made the show so compelling, to begin with.
Sep 8, 2012 9:23 AM

Apr 2012
Tell you what, I'm on episode 4 of season 5, and I've got to say, Skyler is the most annoying character ever. She's so selfish and irritating it's untrue!
Sep 9, 2012 1:06 PM

Nov 2007
ycart59 said:

Someone is still watching The Newsroom? I watched the first four episodes because the first one was absolutely fantastic. But I just don't think it went in the right direction.

I am and still hooked to it! Also agree with Sherlock and GoT.
-----

And oh yeah, Skyler should die in a fire. Every episode, when she's on, I just hope that happens. Can't wait for the next episode if it'll get better and if Jesse decides to come back.
Sep 9, 2012 2:00 PM

Dec 2010
Am I the only one on Earth that doesn't completely hate Skylar. Yeah, she's done and said some pretty retarded stuff but then again, so has Walter. I blame them both for bringing out the worst in each other.
Sep 10, 2012 2:31 AM
Sep 2012
I watch many Tv show . Breaking bad Is MY All time Favorite TV series.Breaking Bad is an American television drama series created and produced by Vince Gilligan.IN this TV series, Skyler White is Most Beautiful Actress .Audience Are like to watch his roll in this TV series.It is related to comedy .I also want to watch other seasons of this show....

Show Now Once upon a Time TV show Without Downloading
Sep 10, 2012 2:35 AM
Sep 2012
I watch many Tv show . Breaking bad Is MY All time Favorite TV series.Breaking Bad is an American television drama series created and produced by Vince Gilligan.IN this TV series, Skyler White is Most Beautiful Actress .Audience Are like to watch his roll in this TV series.It is related to comedy .I also want to watch other seasons of this show....

Show Now Once upon a Time TV show Without Downloading
Sep 10, 2012 7:28 AM

Nov 2007
epicscreator said:
Am I the only one on Earth that doesn't completely hate Skylar. Yeah, she's done and said some pretty retarded stuff but then again, so has Walter. I blame them both for bringing out the worst in each other.

Yeah WW has been a nutcase lately. It's weird, I like that I hate her. Does that even make sense? I think at this moment, I find more rationality in her actions than WW. XD
Sep 10, 2012 9:56 AM

Jul 2012
i don't think i've posted here b/c its so damn long.

but i also think that Breaking Bad is the best tv show I've ever seen

Bryan Cranston is a master at his art. I am constantly stunned by his acting.
Sep 10, 2012 3:15 PM

Dec 2010
killingkirei said:
epicscreator said:

Yeah WW has been a nutcase lately. It's weird, I like that I hate her. Does that even make sense? I think at this moment, I find more rationality in her actions than WW. XD

That makes perfect sense, and I think that has been the point of Skylar's character (the part about loving to hate her) for a while. She's a character with a moral conscience -one that's much more moral than the main character's- that's been set up to be hated by the majority of fans of the show, but some people are siding with her now.
epicscreatorSep 10, 2012 3:50 PM
Sep 10, 2012 3:34 PM

Jun 2009
The brilliance of the manuscript is almost too good to be true.
Sep 10, 2012 3:37 PM

Aug 2012
I marathoned it the last week from season 1 till season 5 ep 8. What a blast it was. It was also a great break from anime wich i needed. Cant wait for the final episodes next year.
Sep 10, 2012 5:45 PM

Jan 2012
I honestly can't blame Skylar for how she has reacted to the whole thing. She has done some stupid things in the past, but she has a point in saying that Walt being in such a dangerous business really puts the family at huge risk. Shes also frightened at what a monster Walt has become.

Hes gone from a good mannered, simple chemistry teacher who nobody would ever imagine doing a single harmful thing to a man who can and will kill others who stand in his way with absolutely no remorse while using any means necessary to come out on top.

Sep 10, 2012 6:06 PM

Dec 2010
nosiy2 said:
I honestly can't blame Skylar for how she has reacted to the whole thing. She has done some stupid things in the past, but she has a point in saying that Walt being in such a dangerous business really puts the family at huge risk. Shes also frightened at what a monster Walt has become.

Hes gone from a good mannered, simple chemistry teacher who nobody would ever imagine doing a single harmful thing to a man who can and will kill others who stand in his way with absolutely no remorse while using any means necessary to come out on top.

Poor Walter Jr. All he wants is to have his breakfast time with his family.

You know, it's interesting that Vince Gilligan said Walter broke bad way before he even started cooking meth, and it actually makes sense.

"In the case of Walter White, finding out in that first episode that he's dying of terminal cancer frees him, as he puts it. It means that he is now awake, and this awakening from sleepwalking through the first five decades of his life, this sudden lack of constraint or inhibition, allows him to be the person that he truly is. Unfortunately, the person that he truly is is most definitely not all good."
May 23, 2013 3:11 PM

Aug 2010
Just marathoned it. It's an amazing show. I'd go as far as saying it's the best T.V show.
May 23, 2013 4:07 PM

Jul 2012
Ragna92 said:
Just marathoned it. It's an amazing show. I'd go as far as saying it's the best T.V show.

i actually think its the best american tv show i've ever seen. the fly episode was epic. then again, they all are.
May 23, 2013 4:13 PM
Apr 2010
Awesome show. I hate Walter Jr. though.
May 23, 2013 8:18 PM
May 2013
Fun Fact: The actor that plays Walter Jr. (RJ Mitte?) actually has Cerebral Palsy in real life. He would not take his medicine during filming, so he would be more in character.
May 23, 2013 10:59 PM

Aug 2011
I always sided with Skylar tbh. I felt bad for Walter in s1 and s2 because I thought, hey, he's just doing it for his family. Things just went downhill from there and now I just straight up hate the guy.

I still love Jesse though, but I've got this feeling that Walt's gonna kill him.
May 24, 2013 3:19 AM

Sep 2012
kstadtfeld said:
I always sided with Skylar tbh. I felt bad for Walter in s1 and s2 because I thought, hey, he's just doing it for his family. Things just went downhill from there and now I just straight up hate the guy.

She is partly responsible for that, remember when she helps him?
Jun 2, 2013 9:37 PM
May 2013
Mormegil said:
Any fans here? Season 4 premieres in less than an hour. =)

I love season 4 of this season. Even i have start watching season 5 of this show and i am enjoying this season too and i am sure you will like this season too.
Jun 3, 2013 12:17 AM

Jun 2013
I just can't wait for the last few episodes!! Vince Gilligan truly created a masterpiece here.
Jul 7, 2013 11:35 PM
Mar 2012

Dean Norris prognosis might be the most logical scenario this movie will adopt but Gilligan's statement about the series having a 'Victorious' ending has me denying his assessment. In a way, i'm glad if Gilligan is gonna take a different route form what Dean Norris thinks since Walt Dying or losing everything will sound too much like a retread of The Shield's ending.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Currently listening to ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsukareru - Mar 29, 2021

7588 by 3miL »»
3 hours ago

» Post songs that you are addicted to right now

tsukareru - Yesterday

10 by JustOscar »»
3 hours ago

» What was the last song you listened to? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Death - Oct 1, 2020

3388 by 3miL »»
4 hours ago

» This is one the most gay music vids i have seen^^

tsukareru - Yesterday

1 by Zettaiken »»
9 hours ago

» Favorite childhood TV shows?

56709 - Apr 17

26 by 707supremacist »»
Yesterday, 5:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.