Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jun 22, 2008 2:43 PM
Jun 2007
mulderman said:

But my biggest question of all..... Did they HAVE to use that mouthgag?

lmao! I was thinking the same! XD
Jun 22, 2008 2:45 PM

Apr 2008
sayako saying nothing important happened = win lol
FlyingPlumTreeJun 22, 2008 2:50 PM
Jun 22, 2008 2:45 PM

Oct 2007
So I did find this episode entertaining. And the scene where Zero came out to block the attack on Xingke was pretty cool. But I do hope that's the last of the constant one-upping of mechas. While it was part of what made TTGL so awesome, I don't really like it in CG. I know CG isn't a bastion of realism, but pumping out new superpowered mechas every week? It's really stretching my suspension of disbelief.

Also, I didn't like the last twist at all. The Knights of Rounds at Ashford? I thought it was stretching it when Suzaku decided to come back to school, but now Gino and Anya too? C'mon! That's ridiculous! Don't these guys have important people to protect? Or more important things to do? It just feels like a very contrived way to put LeLouch in a pinch.

With that said, I do still find the show entertaining, but the writing seems to have dulled compared to S1 and even the early episodes of S2.
Jun 22, 2008 2:47 PM

Jan 2008
Episode was meh, all these twists aren't making a lot of sense. Where are these super-powered nightmares suddenly popping up? How was Sayako wearing a hat under a wig among others? And seriously what are C.C.'s motives, I just want her to make them clear.

And lol at Lelouch discovering that he "loved" Nunally.

Jun 22, 2008 2:48 PM

Oct 2007
LAH-Foton said:

it doesn't suit his blonde hair, so I say...o_O

but Anya-chan...:d

Hehe. To each their own. o_0; For some reason I like people like him.. I was the same with Guishe(?) in ZnT..

Anya. Eeeh. To tell the truth I don't think her pink hair suits her. >:3

We're opposites.
Jun 22, 2008 2:51 PM

Aug 2007
Well this episode made up for whatever I disliked in the previous episode.

The awkwardness in the end was hilarious and I could not stop laughing.
The original plan of Lulu and CC is finally revealed and that CC was the old president of the cult.
Shinkurou was pretty cool.
That's all.
I liked it. :D
Jun 22, 2008 3:06 PM

Oct 2007
Everything's already been said, so i'll just say it was great!

But i agree, the main reason i liked Code Geass is because of the strategy, which lacked in this episode, but its generally on K levels...
Jun 22, 2008 3:10 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
okay episode 11 was way better than episode 10 because we see how Lelouch has not lost his intelligence after all and came up with this plan....

very funny ending there.....

Ok, it time for CGR2 to redeem itself afterall.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Jun 22, 2008 3:15 PM
Dec 2007
Lulu really needs to save Kallen ;_;

The episode overall was pretty good, yuri ftw <3.
Jun 22, 2008 4:14 PM

Jan 2007
really enjoyed this episode. I do like where it is heading but the whole heart/love thing was kinda cheezy and a little awkward.
Jun 22, 2008 4:18 PM
Feb 2008
is it just me or Cornelia was in the filler ?
Jun 22, 2008 4:23 PM
Apr 2008
Zero pilots a Knight Mare in battle, who'd have guessed?
Jun 22, 2008 4:30 PM

Nov 2007
The first season of geass is one of my favorite things ever, and I'm trying really hard to lilke this season, but so many of these random twists are getting dumber and dumber by the week. I still enjoy the cornyness sometimes but the story has made a sharp drop in quality to me. I still have hope that this season can change from its boat loads of fanservice with a deus ex machine twist ways.... and I hope it starts before the Emperor ends up going to school with Lulu.

With that said, I liked the people's rebellion plan that was pretty cool to me, and the nerd in me can't help but be excited that Xing-ke and Lelouch are on the same side now.

masaba said:
And lol at Lelouch discovering that he "loved" Nunally.
Jun 22, 2008 4:46 PM
Nov 2007
ender650 said:
The revolutions happened way too fast, and the chinese leaders somehow got news of all the uprisings instantly.

What, do you think you need anything more than a quarter of an hour to stage a rebellion or something?
Jun 22, 2008 4:49 PM

Oct 2007
Now that was an exciting and action-packed episode. It was good that the knightmare combat wasn’t so stagnant but the conversation between Lelouch and the Eunuch Generals was very distracting. However I did like the plan, to use the conversation to start a rebellion but all these overpowering Knightmares is turning this series into Gundam 00.

Also some things really confused me, like the moment between Anya and C.C. and also the stuff that V.V. was talking about???

The worst part of this episode had to be the last couple of minutes… Power of our hearts? (complete bullsh*t) and someone needs to replace Tianzi’s terrible voice actor.

Next episode preview looks hilarious. ^_^

http://www.tv.com/episode/1204295/summary.html
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 22, 2008 4:57 PM

Jul 2007
OMFG this episode was one of the BEST this season. Lelouch for the fucking win.
All the mods fucking blow on this website except Kaiserpingvin, Cloudy-Sky, Baman and aero. PM me if you're actually good and I left you out.

Oh, rule 8...

( ̄ー ̄)
Jun 22, 2008 5:37 PM
Aug 2007
A nice breath of fresh air from the disappointment of episodes 1-10. Feels like this 11 episode "nothing-happens-at-all" arc is coming to a close. Zero gained the power of the Chinese, his plan is getting back on track, and the problems have been dealt with. The next episode looks like comedic filler, but I probably wouldn't mind it, since I find the double Lelouch quite funny.

One interesting point in this episode was the C.C and Anya interaction... which I really want to see developed more. Very interesting... 4/5
Jun 22, 2008 5:38 PM

Jul 2007
Extremely enjoyable episode, and even though I see the 2nd season of CG as an exaggerated version of the 1st season; I can't help but eagerly await each and every episode. XP

Anyway I liked how Lelouch was able to get Xingke & Tianzi back on his side, even though it took that corny Power of Love speech to do so lol

Jun 22, 2008 6:00 PM

Feb 2008
This episode was really good! XD; I didn't expect the whole Sayoko thing. That was unexpected,but also Zero always has a backup plan! w00t. I thought for a minute there they were toast. Guess not,huh? As for the knights of the rounds that had just joined Ash Ford academy,I guess Lelouch is up for some tough ones.
Jun 22, 2008 6:05 PM

May 2008
Lelouch being that atheletic in the preview is a major warning sign already, not wanting them to know he's Zero. Lelouch can never be that atheltic xDD

But a really nice episode. I'm glad Lelouch decided to let love win this round, though the loli-ness of it all is still so wrong xDD
Jun 22, 2008 6:12 PM

Sep 2007
*cough cough cough*

Jun 22, 2008 6:24 PM

Sep 2007
CC finally gets some significant screen time.
Jun 22, 2008 6:27 PM

Nov 2007
X3 kyaaaa! Great episode ^-^ I'm really happy for Tianzi!

Jun 22, 2008 6:46 PM

Nov 2007
This is definitely my favorite ep of this season. C.C. and Anya ftw.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Jun 22, 2008 6:53 PM

May 2008
Man, i just wish that Kallen wasn't taken away like that by Suzaku, and further more i hope Suzaku isn't stupid enough to take her to Charles to get her mind wiped clean of her memories. Because the whole LuluXKallen relationship was just developing.

Secondly, someone really needs to start explaining those random Flashbacks and the whole "Order" business soon.

looking forward to a funny episode 12 wit Sayoko's incident wit Shirely but
can't wait for episode thirteen with hopefully major action and strategy happenin

Izzy2008Jun 22, 2008 9:34 PM
Jun 22, 2008 6:56 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
Trineas said:
*cough cough cough*

Lelouch can not be a real man, if he can be in a room with C.C. like that, and not be affected at all. I can't see world domination winning over teenage boy desires. ^^

Enjoyed the episode, as always. Poor Kallen :( They're all gonna be running around the school, having fun, and she's tied up.

I have a sinking suspicion it's going to be a fun episode next ep, until the end, when something shocking is going to happen. Here comes another cliffhanger...
Jun 22, 2008 6:59 PM

Jan 2008
I loved the ending for the episode! Shirley giving advice to Lulu was pretty cute, especially when he comes back talking about how love is so important! This episode was really loaded with C.C fanservice, probably because they couldn't have too many opportunities to show off Kallen. The next episode looks weird, all I can tell is that they will be wearing weird hats, though I'm glad it's back to scenes at the school, which are always entertaining.
Jun 22, 2008 7:20 PM
Feb 2008
Interesting episode. It didn't feel overly Code Geass-esque, but I liked the fact that Lelouch brought down the Chinese Federation using just the media. It makes the Revolution (no point calling it a rebellion anymore) more realistic (in the sense that battles aren't won by pitting real robots against each other, but through the wills of the people of a country). Lelouch's new mech gets kudos for being his trump card. Thanks to that, he's recovered some of his old attitude. The over moral theme, though, was a bit childish. Love wins over all. But, it was hilarious seeing Deithard get owned there. We are finally getting close to the nature of Geass itself, but the next episode looks disinteresting. Lelouch should have been able to predict that Anya and the other guy would have done the same thing as Suzaku. Oh well, let's leave it up to gods, also known as Sunrise, to decide Lelouch's fate. So far, it's looking good.

Jun 2007
Master_M2K said:
However I did like the plan, to use the conversation to start a rebellion but all these overpowering Knightmares is turning this series into Gundam 00

//start rant
I think you mean Gundam Seed since Gundam 00 was far from overpowered. All sides had basically the same power throughout the whole series.
//end of rant

But ya this episode was amazing. So many new questions popped up in my head after seeing this. Can't wait till the next ep.

Feb 2008
Kineta said:
Trineas said:
*cough cough cough*

Lelouch can not be a real man, if he can be in a room with C.C. like that, and not be affected at all. I can't see world domination winning over teenage boy desires. ^^

QFT - most unrealistic thing about the show (even more than all the sci-fi mecha stuff) is that a teenage boy in high-school has the power to make anyone do anything he wants and he hasn't used it to get laid.

llxwarbirdxll said:
Worst fucking deus ex ever. Also, anyone that calls this a real robot show is an idiot.

Seriously - I'm a huge CG fan but pulling out a new invincible knightmare frame out of thin air each time there's a fight lately is getting a bit old. Definitely smacks of deus ex machina.
Jun 22, 2008 7:44 PM

Mar 2008
hmm, looks like things are getting interesting with Shirley. Poor Kallen being captured though sucks. At least they're finally getting back to starting to explain Geass...its about time that side of the show gets some screen time. again, R2 does not dissapoint

also, the next episode is named Love Attack! :) with a name like that, i cant wait
Jun 22, 2008 8:16 PM

Dec 2007
I wonder how long they're going to continue to conjure up superpowered Knightmares that are more powerful than Brittania's out of thin air. It's getting real old and ruining the series in my opinion. Suzaku's been piloting the Lancelot for how long now and it just about fights on par with Guren.

With Brittania's unlimited funds they should be introducing a new knightmare on par with Shen Hu. Coupled with the fact that they're developing these knightmares on the run is just a little ludicrous.

Decent episode, though.
Jun 22, 2008 8:29 PM
May 2008
OMGLOL @ next episode preview
Jun 22, 2008 8:51 PM

Jan 2008
everything was awesome except for Lulu asking Shirly about the heart crap ><
other than that 5/5
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 22, 2008 8:56 PM

Jun 2008
Edgeraid said:
I wonder how long they're going to continue to conjure up superpowered Knightmares that are more powerful than Brittania's out of thin air. It's getting real old and ruining the series in my opinion. Suzaku's been piloting the Lancelot for how long now and it just about fights on par with Guren.

The Engineer for the Black Knights(can't remmeber her name) did have 1 year to experiment with just about whatever she wanted to make whatever she wanted. I'm pretty sure Lloyd was just doing the usual since Suzaku became a Knight of Rounds. It's pretty reasonable for the amount of Knightmares they've been showing. If any more do show up though... then it's going to get really old.
This episode was okay. It showed Lelouch wasn't a complete retard, but started going downhill during the second half with the tianzi.
Diethard is getting pissed off at Zero though. Something might happen there.
Jun 22, 2008 10:28 PM

Apr 2007
Wasabi said:
CC finally gets some significant screen time.

yes. and I need moar.
逃げちゃ駄目だ。
Jun 22, 2008 10:49 PM

Nov 2007
Well balanced episode. Action, strategy, more respect to the prince Schneidel and Xing Ke. And of course lawl some funny moments.
Jun 22, 2008 11:05 PM

Aug 2007
Trineas said:
*cough cough cough*

Wow...YES!

..and the Lulu double just makes life that much more complicated
Jun 22, 2008 11:51 PM

Feb 2008
Cockteased again to the intent of orange-kun. But thats fine because i could really care less about the guy...just stay dead already !

Looking forward to a light hearted episode next week, but i wonder what kind of 'interrogation' if any Karen undergoes.
Jun 23, 2008 1:51 AM

Apr 2008
Entertaining episode, but we're back to filler next week. :P
Jun 23, 2008 2:13 AM
Jun 2008
meh. fillers. =(
Jun 23, 2008 4:50 AM

Jan 2008
SuzakuKururugi10 said:

Diethard is getting pissed off at Zero though. Something might happen there.

Agreed, I don't think Zero is living up Diethards standards.
Jun 23, 2008 4:59 AM

Feb 2008
Rensar said:

Damn you got hawk eyes or something? New kind of geass that improves eyesight?
Anyway, that's true CORNELIA IS BACK: (I had to re-watch the preview 3 times before finding out)

LaurentiusJun 23, 2008 5:06 AM
Jun 23, 2008 5:20 AM

Feb 2008
Laurentius said:
Rensar said:

Anyway, that's true CORNELIA IS BACK: (I had to re-watch the preview 3 times before finding out)

[url=http://imageshack.us]http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/5210/wmplayer200806231349274ii5.png

That might not be Cornelia, since we're going to get a new character, next week, that looks like Cornelia:
http://www.geass.jp/img/miya.jpg
But it would be cool if it was her =P
Jun 23, 2008 5:22 AM

Jun 2007
So uhh... C.C. led the Illuminati or something?

Anyways, awesome ep. 12 looks like it'll be ridiculous though.

"if the show is good i couldn't care less if hitler directed it and the production values was a banana." - Salsk
Jun 23, 2008 5:24 AM

Jun 2007
Kayro said:
Laurentius said:
Rensar said:

[url=http://imageshack.us]http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/5210/wmplayer200806231349274ii5.png

That might not be Cornelia, since we're going to get a new character, next week, that looks like Cornelia:
Looks like Shirley with pink hair. O_o

But also makes my cuteness-meter go off.

"if the show is good i couldn't care less if hitler directed it and the production values was a banana." - Salsk
Jun 23, 2008 5:37 AM

Mar 2008
lukey001 said:
Looking forward to a light hearted episode next week, but i wonder what kind of 'interrogation' if any Karen undergoes.

A scene showing Suzaku torturing Kallen would be...sensational o_O
Jun 23, 2008 5:39 AM

Feb 2008
Kayro said:

An new character? Yeah they sure look similar, I guess I was mistaken.
Jun 23, 2008 6:14 AM

Jan 2008
I can't wait.

我爱你

Jun 23, 2008 6:26 AM
Jun 2008
lichard said:
I can't wait.

that... is just.... wrong.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

yuzuko - Apr 20, 2008

239 by Delritos »»
Mar 29, 9:00 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 28, 2008

1901 by DarkVoyagerx »»
Mar 25, 4:10 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Aug 17, 2008

435 by Dante9231 »»
Feb 21, 2:23 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

dtshyk - Jun 29, 2008

291 by Dante9231 »»
Feb 20, 2:21 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 14, 2008

305 by Beatnik »»
Feb 17, 11:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.