Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 23, 2011 3:56 PM

Jul 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hmmm. DAT ENDING.
Sep 12, 2012 1:50 AM

Apr 2011
Blue hair girl is a sadist sex craze girl! Too bad no yuri x yuri ending. The guy give out...
Feb 11, 2015 3:02 AM

Oct 2009
SerhiykoFeb 17, 2020 4:31 PM
Apr 26, 2015 6:43 PM
Mar 2015
Futaba must be super horny or just super sensitive though, at the end of the episode, she came without being touched anywhere at all.
Oct 31, 2016 10:47 PM

Apr 2012
story moved pretty fast but i really enjoyed that (not normally into futa either)
Oct 21, 2017 8:30 AM
Jul 2018
"Maybe I'm catching a cold." I think the excuse Kagekiyo used while on the phone is the same one Futaba used during the first episode (while also on the phone). Anyway, I think the biggest question (at least for me) is how the protagonist is even able to release semen and sperm when she has no scrotum.

Serhiyko said:
NSFW:

Lol, nice catch, Serhiyko.
Jan 31, 2018 12:44 AM

Sep 2012
Agathist said:
"Maybe I'm catching a cold." I think the excuse Kagekiyo used while on the phone is the same one Futaba used during the first episode (while also on the phone). Anyway, I think the biggest question (at least for me) is how the protagonist is even able to release semen and sperm when she has no scrotum.

Serhiyko said:
NSFW:

have u never heard that scrotum's can be inside? some animals have that issue where scrotum are inside & not in the bag where they should be, in one documentary when a Vet went to castrate farm animals one had that issue it made castration more complicated, no idea is that condition animals exclusive or can humans also have that condition

my point is she mite have the scrotum inside or there is a channel that leads to her eggs & what comes out from her D is same what comes from her Pussy, also it could be just anime logic, this are the 3 possibilities

sometimes if my way of explaining is weird a bit & its due bad eng, cause i forget whats better word to use to explain that (& sometimes also how to spell it), but u should get the point, saying this in case it is weird a bit :D, (sometimes when i need it i forget & later it comes back to me, aa it was that word)
Sugram22Jan 31, 2018 12:48 AM
Feb 16, 2018 3:56 PM

Sep 2015
Oh wow, I really liked the way they represented the "mind break" here. The corrupted video effect was spot on!
Oct 27, 2019 10:17 AM
Jul 2018
Sugram22 said:
have u never heard that scrotum's can be inside? some animals have that issue where scrotum are inside & not in the bag where they should be, in one documentary when a Vet went to castrate farm animals one had that issue it made castration more complicated, no idea is that condition animals exclusive or can humans also have that condition

This isn't something I've heard of, so I learned something from your post. I did a little bit of searching afterwards and found the term cryptorchidism, so it turns out humans can have what you described as well.

Sugram22 said:
sometimes if my way of explaining is weird a bit & its due bad eng, cause i forget whats better word to use to explain that (& sometimes also how to spell it), but u should get the point, saying this in case it is weird a bit :D, (sometimes when i need it i forget & later it comes back to me, aa it was that word)

I managed to make sense of most of what you were saying. I actually enjoyed the poor English in some of your other hentai forum posts.
Oct 27, 2019 1:09 PM

Sep 2012
Agathist said:
Sugram22 said:

This isn't something I've heard of, so I learned something from your post. I did a little bit of searching afterwards and found the term cryptorchidism, so it turns out humans can have what you described as well.

Sugram22 said:

I managed to make sense of most of what you were saying. I actually enjoyed the poor English in some of your other hentai forum posts.

on animal planed on series about vets there are different shows about vets u can hear ans see about stuff u never heard off some shows on other ch's medical shows also sometimes ur jaw drops what u see or hear :D, this days don't watch them so often though
Jan 25, 2020 5:40 PM

May 2016
As much as I like futa in moderation, I also have the feeling that I'd be both scared and disgusted like the crowd if I ever see someone like that parade the streets and ejaculate all of a sudden. She lost her love but she's gotten the ultimate pleasure out of it. It's probably worth it to her anyway.

And holy shit I just found out that Kagekiyo was voiced by Daisuke Ono. I couldn't tell at all. He must've gotten his signature voice later on.
Kajo_Senpai69Jan 25, 2020 5:45 PM

Nov 30, 2022 7:26 AM
Nov 2022
removed-user said:

Serhiyko said:
NSFW:

Probably in the prostate gland inside her gonads
Dec 19, 2022 8:57 AM
Mar 2022
I’m confused and I don’t even know why I’m confused. It was like he was just there. Like a blank slate getting his 🤫 wet. It was good but horrible. Maybe I should rewatch that last episode. I just had to get that off my chest. Rambles of a confused person.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Discode Episode 1 Discussion

vansonbee - Sep 12, 2012

3 by Oppai_Loli_God »»
Sep 9, 2021 6:24 PM

» She has a dick.

Strife91 - Sep 13, 2008

32 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Jun 8, 2021 2:38 PM

Poll: » Discode Episode 2 Discussion

futaboyboob - Jan 19, 2010

7 by Kajo_Senpai69 »»
Jan 23, 2020 7:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.