Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 11, 2013 10:03 PM

Sep 2011
Tenchi_Ryu said:
I never understand shit like this in romantic comedies and harem, the chick who spends one on one time and actually MAKES an attempt gets dumped for the chick who didn't do shit.

What is this, Infinite stratos 2.0?

This can't possibly get higher than a 7 from me now.

^This...Made my Night lmao
Jun 27, 2013 5:23 PM

May 2012
You don't simply ask someone to date like that... well this was somewhat a decent episode, slight drama which was quite nice and the end was nice as well although I do wonder what they'll prop all together in the last episode!
Jul 13, 2013 8:51 PM

Sep 2012
This episode would be perfect... BUT Kazuma rejected Ibuki! I can't accept that! Ibuki is the coolest girl in this anime. And Ui is the worst...
SerendibJul 13, 2013 9:00 PM
Aug 27, 2013 5:41 PM

May 2013
Ibuki just became one of my favorite characters but to see her get rejected made me really really angry.... gotta be gayyyyyyyy
Jun 15, 2014 7:50 PM

May 2013
The Ui ending we have all been waiting for since episode 1 is coming.
Jan 25, 2016 4:26 PM
Jun 2014
Wow, that brocon slut was actually going to pose nude. Yeah, makes sense. These girls yell and hit just by someone seeing their pants and she was going to pose nude. Great. That was only happening to rock the viewers.
Oct 9, 2016 4:54 PM

Jun 2013
i dont usually feel anything for other harem members in anime but with this one i just cant help but feel sad for ibuki and madoka. sure they moved on but its more as that they have no choice but to force themselves to move on and thats what bothers me. ibuki and madoka are the only ones who are honest about their feelings for kazuma which makes them potentially better girlfriends, while ui is stuck with the delusion of loving kazuma as an old brother. we all shouldve seen it coming though with the kiss in episode one. if maybe not for that incident, kazuma couldve had his eyes set on someone better
Oct 19, 2016 2:35 AM

Feb 2014
And this time he takes the objectively best girl in the show on a date and ceremoniously dumps even her. Can't wait for this trainwreck of a show to end.
May 11, 2017 6:33 AM

Jul 2016
The Ui hate is strong in here. I know what it's like to have an older sibling stolen from you so I feel a bond with Ui and those with family troubles in general.
Mar 6, 2018 9:29 PM

Jan 2013
lets see...only character traits i see in Ui: showed up first, eats alot, and a brocon...thats it, how am i supposed to care for a "main heroine" in a harem that does absolutely nothing compared to the others

and is predictiably the winner bc of the first trait i mentioned, yawn
Mar 26, 2018 9:57 PM

Aug 2014
Man, I fucking hate Ui. It's like they are going for the girl with the least amount of personality. All she does is be ditzy and eat and has a complex. Terrible fucking character
Mar 26, 2018 9:58 PM

Aug 2014
dannymilk said:
lets see...only character traits i see in Ui: showed up first, eats alot, and a brocon...thats it, how am i supposed to care for a "main heroine" in a harem that does absolutely nothing compared to the others

and is predictiably the winner bc of the first trait i mentioned, yawn

100% Agree with you. She is a terrible character. She feels more like a side character that provides comedic relief in between serious moments
Aug 22, 2018 7:15 AM
Jun 2017
STRIKE 2!!! Kazuma just reject another girl and this time its Ibuki!!!

Im just sad when Kazuma rejected ibuki. I like the courage of how ibuki has stated her feelings (though in a joke way). Its hard for her position to do that since Ui also like Kazuma which is her friend. They have this great date (just like madoka) but the ending is SAD since it ended in a rejection...

*im more of Madoka x kazuma but i also like Ibuki x kazuma... hahaha

1 MORE EPISODE!!! lets see if Ui will finally stop her denial and saying he is my brother etc... hahaha..
Jun 11, 2019 9:37 PM

Sep 2012
ppl calling him moron and hating him csuse he rejected madoja and ibuki are morons cause love is about who u love and folliwing ur heart what he clearly does, its not about what u want him to do cause u like the other girl, are u same way with ur real life friends? if yes u feel sry for them for screwing up their relationships cause u feel that the other guy/girl is more suited for him/her

no comnents abiut ppl disliking ui, ewry1 has their own tastes and she us hes

Sugram22Jun 11, 2019 10:12 PM
Sep 3, 2020 3:56 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
It's Ibuki's turn to be rejected now...at least Ui is happy thanks to her brother...
Jan 31, 2021 11:30 AM

Aug 2018
Oh, so Tsumugi will be goddess in the ritual?.. And Kazuma plays god.. Yep..
Ibuki has nice tits, by the way.. Just saying, because in beach episode Kazuma thought that Ibuki is flat, lol.. Well, at least, I guess, he's not paying too much attention for things like that?..
Is it that bad to sleep at least on the Sunday for longer, lol?.. Your body actually needs some additional sleep from times to times, and with school - it's everyday not getting enough sleep usually, really.. As there is also homework..
Well, Ibuki is interesting character, actually.. She is aware of Ui's feelings towards Kazuma, really.. But also she starts now liking Kazuma as well - well, he was nice to her after the archery tournament, after all.. Still, she is questioning Ui, if she is fine with her only thinking about Kazuma as onii-chan, and that's all.. I actually think that Ibuki is good girl.. Yeah - she was a bit annoying at first, with her "pervert" this, pervert that.. But I guess she was indeed just worrying, if maybe Kazuma just faked the fall, to actually get inside Ui's panties.. With how innocent Ui is, not wonder Ibuki would want to protect her, if Kazuma indeed would be such faking playboy.. But with time and more hanging out together, as well as after archery tournament - now she knows Kazuma better..
So.. Kazuma, you apologized for not taking it seriously, but what about the answer?.. Man, you had to go and answer then, not only "sorry, I didn't think it was serious", lol.. What's the answer, man?.. Well, either way, it didn't work out in the end, whatever the reason was, as the talk about the matter was really unclear, really.. Of what they said more, or not, and stuff.. Well, either way.. It didn't work out..
Well, glad that Ui actually resolved her situation with brother.. A bit unexpected, actually.. Thought it'd be something like a drama revolving around this.. But Ui really quickly resolved it..
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Visual Novel

Juto1 - May 25, 2023

1 by kou_starz »»
May 26, 2023 3:44 AM

» Worth to watch?

LukaNV - Apr 3, 2023

17 by Imnotevenweeb »»
Apr 4, 2023 9:19 PM

Poll: » Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

uis - Apr 10, 2011

134 by anajit99 »»
Apr 4, 2023 6:47 AM

Poll: » Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 26, 2011

203 by DZento »»
Jan 24, 2023 10:29 AM

Poll: » Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Oosran - Apr 25, 2011

68 by Aworkstar »»
Oct 17, 2022 7:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.