Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 29, 2011 10:14 AM

Mar 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Just 1 episode and I'm really starting to hate that "Prince" already
End scene with Naoya and Lotte was pretty nice :]
Courtesy of Paul
May 29, 2011 10:33 AM

Jul 2010
quite cool eposide my fav part are the cosplay bit ashua look so good in everything lol
May 29, 2011 10:34 AM

Sep 2010
I very much enjoyed this episode. We got cute loli cosplays near the beginning and the prince is a very funny and cool character- he made this episode for me. I can see how people could dislike him, but to me he is such a fun character.

Next episode looks like it has ALOT of ecchi potential ; )

5/5 for this one
May 29, 2011 10:38 AM
Jan 2011
nothing to say.. how always 5/5 ^_^
P.S i think that Prince, annoying me.
May 29, 2011 10:53 AM

Sep 2010
Another great episode , and another pedophile joins in.
May 29, 2011 11:06 AM

Jun 2010
We all knew that was going to happen. At least we all know now that Naoya is starting to have feelings for the princess, even if he doesn't know it yet. BTW If you forgot, Naoya is like 23 years old and Lotte is 10 years old. See the age difference there.

Anime Rule: If there are three or more female characters surrounding the main character, then there will be a beach episode or at least an episode where swimsuits are used.

May 29, 2011 11:09 AM

Nov 2008
Astarotte and Asuha look stunning in those outfits while at the clothing shop, Asuha you win this hands down, China Dress + No panties = win. That Prince is a jerk and a peeping tom (and a wanted one at that), and only a few seconds into his introduction I want to drown him in boiling oil, as for the guards I would rather use live ammo to take him down, but the guards pursuing him was lol. Naoya gave him what was coming without even touching him.

Solid 5/5

May 29, 2011 11:15 AM

Apr 2010
Poor prince having such a ending his guard is certainly a cruel one.
The queen doesn't seem to like her job very much but she seems to be good at making ties with other country's a wonder what more we will see from that other country.
May 29, 2011 11:22 AM

Jan 2010
I knew Naoya was a BAMF. He's to mild-mannered to be a simple wimp. Also, he's Hayate, so it's impossible for him not to be better than the prince.
Dear Math,
I'm not a therapist. Solve your own problems.

Oh, and Algebra?
Stop asking us to find your ex, she's NEVER coming back.
May 29, 2011 12:52 PM

Dec 2009
13man18 said:
We all knew that was going to happen. At least we all know now that Naoya is starting to have feelings for the princess, even if he doesn't know it yet. BTW If you forgot, Naoya is like 23 years old and Lotte is 10 years old. See the age difference there.

What makes it extra creepy is that he's already slept with her mom. That's some Jerry Springer Show type stuff right there. It should be NaoyaXMercelida especially since she's still in love with him
May 29, 2011 12:56 PM

Nov 2008
I'm happy for Lotte. Finally that Naoya is starting to realize his feelings for her..and its all thanks to that prince.
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

May 29, 2011 1:29 PM

Oct 2010
This episode got me on my edge whether shit is going to happen with Sigurd and it turned out it did not. Instead what happened in the end got ROFL so much at the following,

that I almost fell of my chair. Miina so full of win as he appears. He so reminds me of that guy from Zero no Tsukaima who says “Tres Bien!” anyone remember that one? Guess I should thank Dora for that letter to Miina.

Also near the end loved that Naoya dodge as follows,

although first time around he got really bad headbutted. Naoya nonetheless showed manhood in learning from his mistake against this guy. Naoya also realized there might be love from him towards Astarotte with the whole mention of his chest ache, which is a sign usually in anime.

In regards to the costumes, from what Asuha had tried on of the Chinese dress, cat dress and rather revealing suit in the spoiler
I have to say that the Chinese dress showed best her behind but the revealing suit showed part of her chest so it's a hard one not to mention the cat suit got all MOE written over.

From Astarotte's side of things the kimono, nurse outfit,kindergarten clothes and the same revealing suit as Asuha in the spoiler
Will go for kindergarten one with a close follow up of nurse outfit being irresistible but the kimono had all over MOE also, especially with the sakura petals background. So really hard choices IMO to take from.

About Sigurd Svarthaed/his sister Helga, I will tell you right away that Helga in the spoiler
had the most sexiest dress so far with a revealing ratio that is rather impressive considering how much of her chest is seen.

My point format of why Sigurd is pure shit even though he had guts to propose to Astarotte in the spoiler
Therefore my conclusion is that I am damn glad he lost and will be gone hopefully. Since he got beaten fair and square by Naoya.

About preview, beach classical coming back? Of course and always in anime. Elfreda, Cuthfleda, Ingrid and Mist in swimsuit look to have nice DFC/big breast mix. Judith/Griselda will have DFC fan service goodness. What I really look forward to is in the spoiler
Naoya x Astarotte doing the princes carrying and Mercelida fan service with a possible seeing more of her through her taking her top off? Sure let's see it next.

BTW, really, really nice art intermission of Ingrid with some fan service pose it turned out in the spoiler
most likely Ingrid is the loli of lolis in this series considering her height and appearance. Fan service wise panties shot in the spoiler
did not disappoint and far stronger than in the previous episode considering there is more of Astarotte shots than the last episodes.

BTW replaced costume section with stitches I found around the net.
Yumekichi11May 30, 2011 3:24 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
May 29, 2011 2:18 PM

Aug 2008
Good, cute episode. The prince is a fun character, I don't get why everyone hates him. He's not that annoying; just a little headstrong and impulsive. Astarotte looked really cute in all of her outfits.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
May 29, 2011 3:22 PM
Jun 2009
anyone else notice ashura was not wearing panties when she was trying on clothes and lol at the kindergarden outfit and and the gay PE teacher really was either well placed or out of place i cant decide, dora is epic evil
ROOMA4HELLMay 29, 2011 3:36 PM
May 29, 2011 4:00 PM

Jul 2010
Miina, the Richard Simmons of this anime. I love watching these types of characters. Always prove to be hilarious.
May 29, 2011 4:22 PM
Apr 2011
Dude. I LOVED THIS EPISODE!!!! Hehehe and I saw the fanservice part when Asuha didn't where panties in her cosplaying clothes :P the cosplaying part was full of MOE!! That was sooo cute >< and the split second I saw "the prince" I hated him O:< but at least he 'helped' discovered Naoya's feelings for Lotte but that's kind of weird......he already slept with her mom....but who cares :D I'm just happy. The last part of the episode was disturbing but funny xD he deserved it by being a pedophile but I kind of got "wooed" how he went through all that trouble to meet and propose Lotte....but I still don't have a good impression of him.
May 29, 2011 5:26 PM

Jan 2011
I don't think that this could mean AUTOMATIC romantic feelings for Naoyo just yet. He was her father figure, or at least trying to act like one, so it is common for the father to get uneasy when interest in another boy seems to arise. I'd need more proof that he indeed has feelings for her. But it is kinda squickish IMHO.

I'd much prefer he and the queen hook up and get a family going.
May 29, 2011 5:28 PM

Sep 2010
This show is GREAT!
That gay teacher, man.
May 29, 2011 6:52 PM

May 2008
So Astarotte's fear of men just disappeared with no explanation or have I not been paying attention? That ruined the episode for me.
May 29, 2011 7:04 PM

May 2011
Cannot . . . resist . . . THE LOLI!

May 29, 2011 7:22 PM

Nov 2008
I don't know why everyone hated the Prince. He seems like a good guy to me.

Anyway, Ini-chan pic on 2nd half segment made my day :D

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
May 29, 2011 8:49 PM

Mar 2008
I kind of found the Prince entertaining :). While thought he didn't need to go attacking Naoya he seemed like a decent guy overall. Was pretty open about his feelings and put things out there. Compared to a lot of characters who are unsure or dense that's at least an easier person to deal with. Though good thing the wars in his country ended or he might not have lasted long :).

Had mixed feelings with the whole Naoya feeling bothered. I mean his daughter is the half sister of Lotte. Kind of weird with him having slept with her mother and now thinking like that. Maybe the Queen sleeping with him when he was pretty young has turned him into a lolicon? Guess it'd make sense why he's still single since that'd be a crime in his home world :).
May 29, 2011 9:09 PM

Sep 2009
LOL that Teacher ......

nice ep ..seeing Lotte sulking made me happy xD

next ep will be awesome ;D
May 29, 2011 9:17 PM
Nov 2007
Lol that prince was sooo stupid xD. But the last scene with Lotte was nice :D
May 29, 2011 10:39 PM

Sep 2010
A rather nice episode
May 29, 2011 10:44 PM

Mar 2011
LOL. i laughed everytime that teacher appeared. made the episode. lol.
May 30, 2011 1:00 AM

Oct 2010
Tenchi_Ryu said:
I don't think that this could mean AUTOMATIC romantic feelings for Naoyo just yet. He was her father figure, or at least trying to act like one, so it is common for the father to get uneasy when interest in another boy seems to arise. I'd need more proof that he indeed has feelings for her. But it is kinda squickish IMHO.
I agree but there were hints that they are developing like the chest ache as he though about her situation with that guy. I think it could have been a motivator for him to dodge that guy and humiliate him.
disturbed_gregg said:
So Astarotte's fear of men just disappeared with no explanation or have I not been paying attention? That ruined the episode for me.
I was also WTF at that since it was sudden and all.
ROOMA4HELL said:
anyone else notice ashura was not wearing panties when she was trying on clothes.l
It was supposed to known since the beginning but yeah in regards to the china dress. It is Asuha's mother DNA at fault for that bad habit.
DenjaX said:
How can he be a good guy when he was flirting with another girl after proposing to Astarotte? I mean is that not like cheating? I have my proofs.

May 30, 2011 2:11 AM

Jul 2009
He spent much time in a military academy, and the only thing he learned, was to do headbutts?
'Everything is impossible until proven possible.' - Me

May 30, 2011 5:47 AM

Mar 2009
yeah was expecting a punch or something there. Teacher scene(s) was hilarious
May 30, 2011 10:26 AM

Nov 2007
Scr1be said:
What makes it extra creepy is that he's already slept with her mom. That's some Jerry Springer Show type stuff right there. It should be NaoyaXMercelida especially since she's still in love with him

Yaehime said:

Agree, totally...I suppose I could take it serious and still laugh, if silly Lotte-chan was to fall for the Prince rather than the cute but "stick-in-the-mud" Naoya. It just does not work for me any way you call it...I roll my eyes every time I see those two together (Lotte and Naoya) with Lotte all starry eyed and silly while feigning anger and frustration. Then there's Naoya, sending mixed messages and getting her all in a tizzy...when the hell is he gonna tell her she is the half-sister of his ecchi loli daughter and that he is the former lover of her mother? <_< That's got me in a tizzy! :P

FlareKnight said:
I kind of found the Prince entertaining :). While thought he didn't need to go attacking Naoya he seemed like a decent guy overall. Was pretty open about his feelings and put things out there. Compared to a lot of characters who are unsure or dense that's at least an easier person to deal with. Though good thing the wars in his country ended or he might not have lasted long :).

Had mixed feelings with the whole Naoya feeling bothered. I mean his daughter is the half sister of Lotte. Kind of weird with him having slept with her mother and now thinking like that. Maybe the Queen sleeping with him when he was pretty young has turned him into a lolicon? Guess it'd make sense why he's still single since that'd be a crime in his home world :).

I was rooting for the prince, because I feel awkward about lovey-dovey stuff between Lotte x Naoya as well. How weird would it be for Asuha if her(half)sister starts dating her dad :P
May 30, 2011 12:09 PM

Aug 2010
Nobody touches pimp Naoya's harem.

May 30, 2011 12:52 PM

Sep 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
DenjaX said:

How can he be a good guy when he was flirting with another girl after proposing to Astarotte? I mean is that not like cheating? I have my proofs.

Dude is kind of a perv (lol, thats his charm), but that doesn't make him a scumbag or a bad character... Naoya is nice but also just so tame and bland. It is nice to see such an aggressive and energetic rival towards him, especially since it will hasten Naoya's relationship with Lotte in whatever direction that will go.

Also if the prince would have asked out another girl after "proposing" to Lotte, THEN I could consider that cheating, but for a perverted character like him, flirting is pretty harmless and would have been out of character for him not to flirt.The prince is a fun character and I hope to see him and his antics again : )
May 30, 2011 2:35 PM

Jul 2008
One, Two, One, Two, Everybody marvelous! :D
May 30, 2011 5:12 PM

Apr 2011
Good episode...
The prince is annoying but funny!

Asuha>Lotte!!

The gay teacher was really.... LOL!
May 30, 2011 7:32 PM

May 2011
am i the only one that is wishing for Noaya to hook up with the queen? its too fucking weird with him and Lotte.
May 30, 2011 7:41 PM
Apr 2011
cleo said:
Scr1be said:

Yaehime said:

Agree, totally...I suppose I could take it serious and still laugh, if silly Lotte-chan was to fall for the Prince rather than the cute but "stick-in-the-mud" Naoya. It just does not work for me any way you call it...I roll my eyes every time I see those two together (Lotte and Naoya) with Lotte all starry eyed and silly while feigning anger and frustration. Then there's Naoya, sending mixed messages and getting her all in a tizzy...when the hell is he gonna tell her she is the half-sister of his ecchi loli daughter and that he is the former lover of her mother? <_< That's got me in a tizzy! :P

FlareKnight said:

I was rooting for the prince, because I feel awkward about lovey-dovey stuff between Lotte x Naoya as well. How weird would it be for Asuha if her(half)sister starts dating her dad :P

Also weird for Lotte that Naoya had a kid with her mom...............
May 30, 2011 8:27 PM

Oct 2010
Watching this series is like watching an alternate reality Hayate no Gotoku. Only at age 16/13, instead of kidnapping Nagi, Hayate/Naoya is seduced by a succubus. Result is the same though: Hayate/Naoya becomes the butler/toy[still a butler] of tsundere blond loli voiced by Rie Kugimiya.

Moral: Multi-talented, kind-hearted, romantically clueless, blue-haired men who look good in women's cosplay will always become a rich loli's bitch.
Visit my blog for my anime and video game sheet music! http://robusab.blogspot.com
May 31, 2011 2:31 AM
Jan 2010
SephiriAzure said:
I'm happy for Lotte. Finally that Naoya is starting to realize his feelings for her..and its all thanks to that prince.

Let's see what happens in the next episode. :3
May 31, 2011 3:41 AM

Oct 2010
Kittyman said:
Yumekichi11 said:
DenjaX said:

Dude is kind of a perv (lol, thats his charm), but that doesn't make him a scumbag or a bad character... Naoya is nice but also just so tame and bland. It is nice to see such an aggressive and energetic rival towards him, especially since it will hasten Naoya's relationship with Lotte in whatever direction that will go.
I will agree with that in hasting the relationship of Lotte x Naoya.
Kittyman said:
Also if the prince would have asked out another girl after "proposing" to Lotte, THEN I could consider that cheating, but for a perverted character like him, flirting is pretty harmless and would have been out of character for him not to flirt.
Well no they did not show this but think of how Lotte would be jealous and all. Obviously bad move to do that and be caught. Lotte is jealous and easily that is see-able through when Naoya spent time with her mother and returned the next day.

May 31, 2011 7:24 AM

Jun 2009
Wow, and I thought Naoya would just be like a guardian forever to Lotte and I like it that way.
May 31, 2011 9:59 AM

Jun 2009
Prince is funny.
Gay teacher... xD
And, next episode - beach. More loli fanservice...
I like pancakes.
May 31, 2011 10:43 AM

Nov 2008
I wonder if this will hold up to Ro-Kyu-Bu.

May 31, 2011 3:01 PM
Apr 2011
bunnykun said:
Watching this series is like watching an alternate reality Hayate no Gotoku. Only at age 16/13, instead of kidnapping Nagi, Hayate/Naoya is seduced by a succubus. Result is the same though: Hayate/Naoya becomes the butler/toy[still a butler] of tsundere blond loli voiced by Rie Kugimiya.

Moral: Multi-talented, kind-hearted, romantically clueless, blue-haired men who look good in women's cosplay will always become a rich loli's bitch.

exact same thing I thought after watching the first few episodes.
May 31, 2011 6:53 PM

Oct 2008
Lol.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Jun 1, 2011 1:49 PM

Feb 2011
i don't like that prince
glad what happen in the end

next episode is beach
look like gonna be interesting
Jun 1, 2011 5:30 PM

Nov 2010
im liking this series more as it goes on. cant wait for the next ep, it looks like its filled with fanservice :)
Jun 1, 2011 6:38 PM

Nov 2009
disturbed_gregg said:

Yeah, i was expecting that to play somewhat of a role but she was rather easily swayed to take a walk with the prince.
Jun 1, 2011 8:21 PM

Nov 2010
helur said:
disturbed_gregg said:

Yeah, i was expecting that to play somewhat of a role but she was rather easily swayed to take a walk with the prince.

Im just assuming that the reason she isnt terrified of men anymore is because shes been around Naoya so much.
Jun 2, 2011 11:40 AM

May 2010
Gay teacher was made of lulz. LMAO

I thought there's gonna be a forced marriage happening there.

But anyway, at least Naoya is starting to realize his feelings.

Even for a loli harem show, there has to be a beach episode. lol
Jun 2, 2011 10:56 PM

Sep 2010
Naoya is the most useless character I've ever seen.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Astarotte no Omocha! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yuki457 - Apr 10, 2011

123 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Jan 30, 9:24 AM

Poll: » Astarotte no Omocha! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 26, 2011

136 by Archean-Return »»
Nov 24, 2023 5:18 AM

Poll: » Astarotte no Omocha! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ROOMA4HELL - Jun 19, 2011

64 by Archean-Return »»
Nov 24, 2023 4:35 AM

Poll: » Astarotte no Omocha! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Zexu - Jun 12, 2011

51 by Archean-Return »»
Nov 24, 2023 3:56 AM

Poll: » Astarotte no Omocha! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Zexu - Jun 5, 2011

74 by Archean-Return »»
Nov 24, 2023 3:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.