Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 7, 2011 2:55 PM

Jun 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I know I should believe that Emma's innocent, but something still makes me doubt her. I really hope she's not guilty of Jean's death. Cyclops's training was way beyond harsh. He almost killed her,, but he needed for her to take out her full power and by Hisako doing that, she gained control over it. The preview for the next episode was awesome. Hisako finally gets into a fight.

May 7, 2011 3:05 PM

Nov 2008
^Same here, I still have my doubts about Emma. She was called the White Queen for that reason XDD

I'm glad Emma is proven to be innocent. If she was there during Jean's death, she would have probably controlled by someone that makes her not remembering anything at all XDD

I wonder who is Yui Sasaki is. Maybe another mutant.

This show really feels like a sequel because of the huge timeskip about the battle with the Inner Circle XDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
May 7, 2011 3:41 PM

Oct 2007
I guess she is the kind of character where you always have a doubt feeling about her no matter how much clear we know about her. Well I love this kind of character because it can spice the show in an interesting way.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
May 7, 2011 4:09 PM

Aug 2009
This show has been absolutely solid so far... I've been loving every second of it!
May 7, 2011 4:21 PM

Jul 2009
I liked how they used holograms for the danger room rather then actual weapons and devices. The developing idea of secondary mutation being so dangerous is interesting.

Where are the rest of the X-Men? >_<
It's going to be awhile until they introduce more characters i'm guessing.
May 7, 2011 5:45 PM

Apr 2011
Last week's show felt 'off' for some reason, maybe because they were transferring from one arc to the next. This one felt much more solid, with Cyclops really being an asshole to the new girl. I knew it was gonna work out in the end; Scott's not the leader for nothing, even if he is a douche. Also got some insight into White Queen's backstory in this version of the X-verse.

I get the feeling the Japanese girl is an anime fan herself, because that 'power armor' has a very Super-Robot sort of feel to it. She's cool, she just needs to learn how to control her powers instead of just running way. I think Cyclops' training is gonna be a big step for her in summoning the power at will.

5/5
May 7, 2011 11:20 PM

Sep 2010
oh man...this anime is like really really good. Seems like the only series I look forward to each week.

So much character development...they even make the new character hisako seem interesting and part of the story. Im just impressed with the series so far and hope for more.
May 8, 2011 8:11 AM

Jan 2008
I'm so glad I kept watching this, this is so much better than any of the previous Marvel x Madhouse collaborations, it's a great combination between X-men universe and the melodrama of anime, production values are high tier too, I love those amount of details on characters faces
May 8, 2011 9:00 PM

Feb 2008
^ what he say

d( ^_ ^ )

May 9, 2011 12:08 AM

Nov 2007
hisako is really annoying ,not juster voice but her whiny attitude. so many other better characters they could have picked. if t hey wanted a japanese characte I would have preferred Sunfire a real hero.
Oct 2, 2011 12:08 PM

Jul 2011
Yeah I still doubt in Emma a little but dont know... Maybe Cyclops is right.
The episode was nice and I think the next one will be interesting.
Nov 10, 2011 4:48 AM

Dec 2010
MannyCalavera said:
I'm so glad I kept watching this, this is so much better than any of the previous Marvel x Madhouse collaborations, it's a great combination between X-men universe and the melodrama of anime, production values are high tier too, I love those amount of details on characters faces

Yeah, exactly what I'm thinking. At this point I'll hardly watch any old Marvel animation(not anime) after I got used to animes.

It seems that I got used to the female characters up to this episode... or rather they're slightly better than before, because Storm and Emma Frost seems OK to me.

I wonder who is Yui Sasaki is, and I still doubt by little in Emma Frost... whatever we're talking about, she's a telepath and it's the Professor who must know the best what this might mean.
MeritasNov 10, 2011 4:52 AM
Nov 18, 2011 9:28 AM

Aug 2010
To be honest, this episode seemed a bit boring to me. But it had some good scenes, like the Danger Room training.
Bum Bum Dum Dum

Dec 26, 2011 7:35 AM

Oct 2009
Meh episode. Hisoka is so dam annoying T_T
Hey at least Emma is in her dress now ;3
Dec 12, 2019 6:30 PM

Aug 2017
Cyclops stop being an asshole! Most likely Emma was controlled.
NurguburuJul 29, 2021 6:47 PM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Apr 18, 10:14 PM
Jun 2022
Cyc. Is Good , New Addition Might Be Done Soon I Think .

More topics from this board

Poll: » X-Men Episode 12 Discussion

darkxdestiny - Jun 25, 2011

43 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 20, 11:20 AM

Poll: » X-Men Episode 11 Discussion

13man18 - Jun 18, 2011

16 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 20, 1:44 AM

Poll: » X-Men Episode 10 Discussion

belatkuro - Jun 11, 2011

17 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 20, 1:28 AM

Poll: » X-Men Episode 9 Discussion

Blind_Guardian - Jun 4, 2011

18 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 20, 1:14 AM

Poll: » X-Men Episode 8 Discussion

Zepwich - May 28, 2011

18 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 19, 6:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.