Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 5, 2011 1:01 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Gemini's sister confession and his feeling behind it. I understand his feeling, but the way for him to solve it is not responsible. That made an event happen that made him regret for a long time and even cry when dreaming... HAUNTING HIM... 自業自得.

lol @ Tsukiko's line when Libra woke up. Libra is seeing her as a young sister, just like he did to Gemini's sister.

Falling in love with older guy is not a good thing for him. That's why he always says not delicious to Tsukiko's tea.

Next up... Scorpio (Kamiyan!!)
tsubasaloverMay 5, 2011 1:07 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
May 9, 2011 2:50 PM

Aug 2010
Ugh I guess we're back to the angst =_=; I didnt like this arc that much though I get what he's going through =/
Can't wait for scorpio =D THIS BETTER BE GOOD or else >;(
May 9, 2011 6:43 PM

Jul 2009
Was it just me or did the ep stick at certain points for everyone? Just as Libra left Yui the video stuck but the audio kept on rolling :C

Not as strong as arcs gone by. You need more drama Libra :\
May 9, 2011 11:53 PM

Feb 2010
Kota-nii =HAWT.
that is all.
May 10, 2011 8:35 AM

Dec 2008
11AM said:
Was it just me or did the ep stick at certain points for everyone? Just as Libra left Yui the video stuck but the audio kept on rolling :C

Not as strong as arcs gone by. You need more drama Libra :

Watched about 5 different versions and still had the same thing happen. I always have issues with this show.
May 10, 2011 10:16 AM

Mar 2011
Same here. Watched about almost 10 links. All of them froze in the middle but the audio still worked. I find it funny since in the middle part the ED song started to play. Can anyone give a working link? Thanks! :)
May 10, 2011 1:50 PM

Nov 2008
I feel like I'm alone in this, but I actually liked this arc. I know the way he handled the confession was wrong, but he didn't know what else to do, to not destroy the relationship they all had. I felt sorry for him. At the end, I though he would kiss her.....but it didn't happen.
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

May 10, 2011 6:53 PM

Jul 2010
Yeah, when this first got subbed all the players had it stick at about 4 minutes in. It's up on this site now and has the whole thing: http://www.animecrazy.net/starry-sky-episode-20/
It should be the first player, Speedy Joe. That's what I watched and it went through just fine.

Hoshizuki's arc feels so unfinished to me. But he's my sign, voiced by a brilliant seiyuu, so I can't hate it. ^_^
May 11, 2011 2:51 AM

Mar 2011
Iilia said:
Yeah, when this first got subbed all the players had it stick at about 4 minutes in. It's up on this site now and has the whole thing: http://www.animecrazy.net/starry-sky-episode-20/
It should be the first player, Speedy Joe. That's what I watched and it went through just fine.

Hoshizuki's arc feels so unfinished to me. But he's my sign, voiced by a brilliant seiyuu, so I can't hate it. ^_^

Thank you very much! :)
May 11, 2011 5:50 AM

Sep 2009
Hm, I liked it. :U I think short little things like this work better with the show since episodes are so short anyway and other plots often leave behind huge cliffhangers.
May 12, 2011 8:09 PM

Dec 2010
for such a short episode i got watery eyes lol he is so sad you feel sorry for him. his poor sister died with no answer
- Marissa Chan!
May 13, 2011 4:58 PM

Jun 2009
Strangely, I liked it a bit. It didn’t make me feel moved or extremely touched, but for once, it didn’t seem silly as others arcs did most of the time. I wish they would finish this and Iku’s arc properly. It would be much better.

Next: Ryunosuke~ KAMIYAN~~!!!<33333 HELL YEAH. It better be good, otherwise I’ll go rage.
I think, then procrastinate.
Therefore, I am.
May 14, 2011 8:44 PM

Oct 2010
Iilia said:

Ahh! thanks!! I tryed like 5 versions, I'm getting sick of seeing him paused and the audio still going!~

Tumblr |  Anime List | 🌷🌼

Nov 14, 2013 7:32 PM

Jul 2012
Another boring arc. :( Too much pretentiousness. They're trying to make the guys sound deep, but it just sounds like cheese to me. I think the haircuts are ruining my enjoyment even more.

NEXT IS MY SIGN <3 Also Kamiyan. Hell yes.
May 15, 2014 10:17 AM
Jan 2014
Instead of actually enjoying the show, I'm just thinking of what routes I'd play first when I get the time to play the game.

I think I'd like a Libra boyfriend. Good match for a Sagittarius.

Next guy seems interesting...
moving on.
May 24, 2022 3:52 AM

Jul 2021
He is sleeping in the most elegant way.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

More topics from this board

» i no longer need this string and am waiting for it to be deleted

Haikyuu_ForLife - Apr 2, 2023

2 by Haikyuu_ForLife »»
Apr 5, 2023 7:27 AM

Poll: » Starry☆Sky Episode 26 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jun 16, 2011

33 by CQLLIST »»
May 24, 2022 3:58 AM

Poll: » Starry☆Sky Episode 25 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jun 9, 2011

12 by CQLLIST »»
May 24, 2022 3:57 AM

Poll: » Starry☆Sky Episode 24 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jun 2, 2011

9 by CQLLIST »»
May 24, 2022 3:56 AM

Poll: » Starry☆Sky Episode 23 Discussion

tsubasalover - May 26, 2011

10 by CQLLIST »»
May 24, 2022 3:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.