Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 29, 2011 10:07 PM

Mar 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Saiga needs more cameras...
Mar 18, 2014 11:28 AM

May 2012
All frontal attack to get between the wedding and save her! Well things sure are getting interesting!
Jul 3, 2014 8:18 AM

May 2011
Kylearan said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Saiga needs more cameras...

and disposable cameras as well.
Anyways, cool episode done. the tension built up through the actions are decent. Though this episode felt rather similar to your typical wedding crash, and besides, its unrealistic episode plot, (a toy maker for a disguise and strap to carry cameras, seriously?) this is still decent stuff.
"If you reject me, I'll blast a hole in you!" Kanzaki H. Aria
Just kidding.

Jul 26, 2014 6:51 AM

Sep 2013
I feel bad for Ginza, she really loves Saiga.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Aug 17, 2021 3:27 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Please, don't let this anime end in a more fucked up way than it seems to going.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Nov 18, 2021 12:10 AM

May 2020
Interesting to see where this is going to go. I feel like they could've wrapped up the story here, since it seemed to be a natural stopping point for an ending. Obviously, there are a lot of loose ends but with a bit of planning they could've wrapped this up in 13 episodes.

Also, I wonder what the secretary was planning ? She seemed to kiss Kagura (presumably to gain powers) and also filed the papers for Suitengu's marriage. Is she working on Shinzen's behalf to somehow screw Suitengu over or is it something else entirely ?
Oct 8, 2022 1:37 PM

Jul 2020
This show is turning into some kind of a cheesy marvel picture book with random ridiculous villains spawning almost every episode and a hero miraculously saving the day in the end
I hope it'll return to being a dramatic story about social decadence again
InexplicableOct 8, 2022 2:01 PM
Apr 13, 2023 6:40 PM

Dec 2022
Another irrelevant flavour of the episode villain for some reason. That said, seeing Suitengu's fucked up one-sided "wedding" get interrupted was bound to be satisfying.

Shaded Horizon

Aug 15, 2023 10:33 PM

Jun 2021
the game of cat and mouse the anime
BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

More topics from this board

Poll: » Speed Grapher Episode 13 Discussion

Kylearan - Apr 29, 2011

10 by illDelusions »»
Mar 7, 10:08 AM

Poll: » Speed Grapher Episode 11 Discussion

Zepwich - Nov 24, 2010

15 by illDelusions »»
Mar 1, 5:31 PM

Poll: » Speed Grapher Episode 24 Discussion

Ignes - Aug 24, 2009

45 by Adriannitro »»
Aug 20, 2023 10:26 PM

Poll: » Speed Grapher Episode 23 Discussion

Kylearan - May 1, 2011

8 by Adriannitro »»
Aug 20, 2023 5:28 PM

Poll: » Speed Grapher Episode 22 Discussion

Zepwich - Dec 1, 2010

16 by Adriannitro »»
Aug 20, 2023 4:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.