Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 27, 2011 3:21 PM

Jul 2009
I have this feeling that we won't see Erza a lot in this arc :S
Next stop - Fag vs Badass Juvia!
ʕ • ᴥ • ʔ
Mar 27, 2011 6:04 PM

Aug 2008
I'm looking forward to seeing Juvia's blood rage in the next chapter. I thought Gray's past had been wrapped up after that early arc about the cursed moon, apparently things run much deeper for him. Also, I don't see how Lucy could get much more naked without being... well, completely naked. Not like I'm complaining though. The females are my favorite part about this manga.

Mar 27, 2011 11:01 PM

Feb 2011
I found the chapter quite amusing. I love the last page with Juvia go berserk(?) and Erza's wtf face.
Mar 28, 2011 12:36 AM
Jun 2010
is this the first time we've seen Juvia this angry??
she does kinda look scary
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 28, 2011 12:49 AM

Oct 2010
I seriously loved this chapter
Juvia was epic
Mar 28, 2011 12:54 AM

Jul 2007
smokes said:
^in the jump issues they sometimes have like 3 or 4 chapters done ahead of time ^_^
so its not like he made 3 in a week.. (he just released all of them at one time, other chapters probably were done earlier)

still yeah he has some awesome stamina xD

Kubo should learn from him

Not ahead of time.

Those who work with assistants, usually prepare storyboards for a few months forward. But thats not entire chapter. THats just a storyboard with basic plot outline.(thats why certain manga before were going on for a bit even after author died).

One might design a character for future arc or something, but pretty much no one draws manga ahead of schedule.

AS for Kubo, Kubo works alone. He never had or hired any assistants. It was already stated somewhere in some interview, that Kubo lays out how arc starts and ends at the start of the arc and then plans out a bit as far as one volume of that arc. Then he draws chapter by chapter every week. He has plotpoints, endings for characters, etc planned out for long term, but the chapters themselves he writes on impulse.

Monad said:

Didn't Ultear say at a conversation long ago that she doesn't care much about her mother? So what is that stupid lesbian talking about?

She hates her mother.Despises her enough to go berserk on anyone who mentions their names similarities.

That counts as being hurt.

koleare said:
Woah, awesome chapter. I loved everything from the volume cover to the Yandere looking Juvia (xD)
But Ultear is Ul's daughter? I didn't quite saw that.

Yes Ultear is Ur's daughter. WE KNEW THAT ALREADY. WHy?

Because it was stated 20 chapters ago, when Ultear snapped at that kid (whom erza is fighting) for calling her Ur.,

And before that about 140 chapters ago, when we were first introduced to Hades
AND BEFORE THAT just after Deliora arc ended it was stated for the first time.

Attention spans of present day people --___--
Mar 28, 2011 6:15 AM
Jun 2010
maybe people just forgot :/
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 28, 2011 2:03 PM

Feb 2010
majormalfunction said:
maybe people just forgot :/

It's possible if they read through the manga really fast. I tend to do that a lot so I only get the details after re-reading certain scenes.

Fai said:

Monad said:

Didn't Ultear say at a conversation long ago that she doesn't care much about her mother? So what is that stupid lesbian talking about?

She hates her mother.Despises her enough to go berserk on anyone who mentions their names similarities.

That counts as being hurt.

THAT still DOES NOT completely explain why Meldy must go after Gray (and label him as the #1 person she must defeat) in the first place lol.

Either Meldy is just really insane and messed up (in terms of her thought process)...or theres something deeper going on between Ur and Urtear.

I hope we'll find that out sometime soon (though it looks like we'll have to witness Juvia's raging before that happens xD).
Mar 28, 2011 8:01 PM

Jan 2009
Monad said:

Yeah that part kind of got me. Especially since we're given the impression during Gray's flashback chapters that Ul's daughter had "passed away". But seeing as it's revealed pretty early in the series that's not the case, I always assumed that it something along the lines of: Ultear goes darkside; and then either disowns herself or Mommy disowns her. Which would make sense considering how she doesn't seem to have a lot of happy fluffy feelings towards her mother.
Mar 29, 2011 12:38 AM

Nov 2009
i agree. we already knew ultear was uls daughter. so i found it incredibly unoriginal how meldys reason for wantign to kill grey was because of that. it should have been something more original. like lesbian obsession over some feral bitch who doesnt even care about her mom anyway? cuz she just wants to get in that guys pants who created the very monster that killed ul. ultear is a fail character if you ask me, and sos that short psycho girl too. this was epic for juvia tho. loved her higurashi moment and erza's wtf face haha. natsu was great in this chapter too
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 29, 2011 6:57 AM
Jun 2010
aelove said:
this was epic for juvia tho. loved her higurashi moment

i'm sorry..i had to laugh at this..its so true ><
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 29, 2011 7:37 AM

Feb 2010
aelove said:
ultear is a fail character if you ask me, and sos that short psycho girl too.

I don't think Ultear is a "fail character" to me. I think she makes a great villain, though obviously she's a dislikeable character. Meldy on the other hand...I'm not even sure what the hell she's thinking lol. All I know was that I didn't expect her to be this insane or weird o__O

majormalfunction said:
aelove said:
this was epic for juvia tho. loved her higurashi moment

i'm sorry..i had to laugh at this..its so true ><

Same here. *rofl at this thought* Meldy may be screwed now. Or not..
Mar 29, 2011 10:43 AM

Jan 2011
Hahaha! I knew it! Ultear is conected with Ul, Gray's teacher. This is becoming interesting ^^

No faiiiiir!!! T__T I love Gray! T_T Juvia is such a bad-ass psycho mage :D

Mar 29, 2011 1:01 PM

Dec 2009
the chapter is awesome ..
and I can say it's Gildarts moment now XD
juvia with that's scary face , make me happy to see her kick Meldy ass
Mar 31, 2011 10:51 AM

Feb 2008
Awesome chapter!
Juvia is angry and totally liked Ezra's wtf face.
I agree with many ppl here: need more Gildarts!
Ultear is a time mage...she is a very tough opponent and that guy too who is in the ship with Hades. So with Hades there are 3 really strong opponent and Makarov is out of question and Gildarts is not in the island (or maybe he hides himeslf and/or returns in an epic moment to save the guild). So Fairy Tail's chances to win are slim right now...
I wounder how things will go in the next chapter(s).

Relunx
Apr 9, 2011 10:01 PM

Oct 2008
GOOOO JUVIA. :D
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
May 26, 2011 11:01 PM

Jun 2009
creepy Juvia!! go get her!
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Sep 6, 2017 6:07 AM

Feb 2013
Don't talk about killing Gray-sama in front of Juvia if you want to live.
Dec 17, 2017 8:18 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Jubia is angry!!!
Mar 6, 2:01 PM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
holy SHIT this chapter is 10/10!!! definitely prefer the manga version. art is incredible

Natsu in Mest’s face fking hype
Gray/Meldy/Juvia moments oml!!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 275 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 16, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 25, 6:06 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 23, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.