Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 21, 2011 12:44 PM

Nov 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Poor Rose

Oynx is responsible for all of this, well with Maruga's appearance it's winding down to the final episode. The episode was rushed beyond belief in the plot development category. I want a second season and Misaki needs to go die somewhere, seriously I had it with her freaking out at every little thing Rose does to Ryuuji and vice versa.

Mar 21, 2011 3:04 PM

Dec 2010
yeah, i also agree that it was rushed, i mean, how big was the time skip? they changed uniforms so maybe a few weeks or months?

i wonder what Maruga is gonna tell Ryuuji..probably something about him..
i hope onyx and ryuuji get a scene with him saying "i am your father ryuuji" xD
Mar 21, 2011 4:17 PM

Jan 2011
they fast fowarded stuff LOL
well, this episode seemed kinda, eh..
I didn't hate it nor loved it
it was
in between xD;;
well, now I'm curious of what Maruga is going to say o:
Mar 21, 2011 4:38 PM
Sep 2008
I still liked the episode, regardless of the downsides.

Not gonna stop me from re-watching it. =3
Mar 21, 2011 5:01 PM

Nov 2008
I liked this episode as well. Hopefully Ryuuji fixes all this, and gets together with Rose. Just waiting for the last episode, and like any other anime, it will be rated on my enjoyment.
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Mar 21, 2011 5:14 PM

Nov 2008
I can already see the ending... XDD

Maruga might talk about a way that Ryuji and Rose can be together despite of being a "dragon crisis" or changing his mind to take Rose back then save the princess part II from Onyx and then happy end shalalalalala XDD ..still, I might be wrong xDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Mar 21, 2011 5:39 PM
Sep 2008
DenjaX said:
I can already see the ending... XDD

Maruga might talk about a way that Ryuji and Rose can be together despite of being a "dragon crisis" or changing his mind to take Rose back then save the princess part II from Onyx and then happy end shalalalalala XDD ..still, I might be wrong xDD

noooooooooooo... it's too soon... I want a second season.
Mar 21, 2011 6:17 PM

Oct 2010
After seeing how good a friend Misaki tries to be despite her love for Ryuuji I finally realized the one who really has to go burn in hell is that Mao!!

Wait so Ryuuji's actually a lost precious used to slay dragons? Then how in the world did it take human form?
Mar 21, 2011 6:20 PM

Oct 2009
It was an good episode, a little clichéd on Ryugi being a "dragon Crisis" and the "You can't be with her" I mean, The series could have ending on that episode though imo. What they really need to do, is stop giving Ai like two to three lines and just whisking her away, imo she is the most interesting of all the characters and my favorite from this anime, freakin' make her a main character already. Geeeez.

There is probably going to be a second season, hell, there are 11 volumes of the light Novel out already, and even though I haven't read them I don't know how far the anime goes into the Light novel.

And apparently

Well all in all to summarize: We have to wait another long week, There is prolly going to be another season just like with Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka? and other anime and such and I'll rate this episode a 7/10 for being rushed
Mar 21, 2011 6:24 PM

Jun 2008
This was one of the few episodes I thought was Ok.

Next week the exciting conclusion (not really)!!!!
Mar 21, 2011 6:46 PM

Nov 2009
I liked it. Got to see Ryugi threaten peoples lives, so he went a notch up in my book. Oh, and i actually found the over exaggerated love change enjoyable. Ryugi's name was said a quarter as much. The make into an adult line was good for a second round.
Mar 21, 2011 6:56 PM

Oct 2010
1 more sentence... thats all they had to do.. add 5 sec to this... and i wouldn't be this mad...
This was a great episode and next episode look pretty interesting... but i got the feeling they are going to rush it and let it open for another season
huh?
Mar 21, 2011 7:50 PM

May 2009
I was bothered that he was so quick to give Rose to Onyx. Could've tried contacting Maruga first to see if her people could help. Oh well. Otherwise, a decent episode. Looks like everyone will be present for the finale.
Mar 21, 2011 7:54 PM

Feb 2008
i really cant find myself liking this show. its really a 5 mostly cause i cant stand the opening song. or the voice acting. oh well.
Mar 21, 2011 7:54 PM

Feb 2011
It was a good episode and I want to know what Maruga has to say (even though it seems pretty obvious).
Mar 21, 2011 8:05 PM

Oct 2009
ArcticMech said:
I was bothered that he was so quick to give Rose to Onyx. Could've tried contacting Maruga first to see if her people could help. Oh well. Otherwise, a decent episode. Looks like everyone will be present for the finale.

I don't think he had a way of Contacting Maruga...i'll check the earlier episodes later to see
Mar 21, 2011 8:28 PM

Aug 2010
I loved the episode. I kind of agree with Hoppy that Misaka sort of gets in the way. I like her but it's time for her to stop getting all mushy-mushy and whatnot. With Ai back in the show (hopefully next ep too) the finale should be awesome.
Mar 21, 2011 8:31 PM

Oct 2009
Iisan-kun said:
I doubt this is getting a second season, I can foresee this being a massive failure in terms of DVD/Blu-ray sales.

Otaku aren't exactly rich, and there are much more appealing anime to purchase this season.

i sort of think Differently, I think the dvd sales will be fairly good due to the Lolis and with Rie in the cast but we can never know
Mar 21, 2011 8:32 PM

Jun 2010
gahh.. Finale should be amazing! I still wonder how they'll pull it off with one episode left though
Mar 21, 2011 9:12 PM
Oct 2009
From my point of view, this was unneeded exaggerated drama. Since the very first few episodes, nothing really happened and then they suddenly try to put in tension and drama again.
Also after all the time she's now with onyx, just leave her be. While he went up in some people accounts for actually doing something at one point, he earned lots of minus point with me, for doing something completly dumb.

I thought this was about 3/5, because while it was never really good, it untill the last two episodes avoided all this cliche drama. Well now it's a 2/5 for me and seeing how the final episode turns out might become an overall 1/5.
Mar 21, 2011 9:16 PM

Jul 2008
Called it ever since the second episode. Ryuuji is a dragon slayer, or as they term it, "Dragon Crisis" LOLOLOL

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=281250&show=40#msg10222591
Mar 21, 2011 9:52 PM

Jun 2010
Awww thats sad. Ryuji had to let go the one he loved, so she can safe. I wonder why Maruga wants to talk to Ryuji. If he is "Dragon Crisis" then wouldn't that make him a threat to the other dragons, but then again despite who he is, he is a nice and caring person and only protects the things he feels he needs to protect and the other dragons should know that.

Mar 21, 2011 10:27 PM
Oct 2010
ArcticMech said:

Me too... seriously, I think Ryuji is a humongous imbecile considering how easy he was convinced by the guy who previously tried to make Rose his bride against her will... he didn't even try to think of an alternative.

It's like a interactive story with multiple options:

1. Let the Society treat her.
2. Deliver her to Onyx.
3. Seek Maruga's advice (Hidden option)

2. Deliver her to Onyx. → bad ending.

Of course, we know Rose will be safe and sound and whatnot, but still...
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Mar 21, 2011 11:37 PM

Feb 2010
The only part I enjoyed was Ai and her bento...
Mar 22, 2011 12:31 AM

Nov 2008
simply put . Ryuji is a retard ~ Doesn't think , doesn't ponder - "You wouldn't lie to me right Onyx?" "Why would I lie to you" "umm I trust you" "...really?
" "yep" ..."wow....ok help kai"

Holy crap~
Mar 22, 2011 12:34 AM

Nov 2010
Oooh Ryuuji is a Lost Precious?? haha leet =3
Mar 22, 2011 12:40 AM
Mar 2011
Registered to vote on what was probably the worst episode of the entire anime season so far.
Mar 22, 2011 1:32 AM

Jan 2008
And the roller coaster downhill to piece-of-shit-hell continues...
Ryuuji is apparently born without logic, but then I realized something:
I am one hundred per cent sure that all of the problems associated with the ritual would be solved with a cock been thrust in a vagina. Repeatedly. Sadly, this is an anime, not a visual novel, so characters HAVE to be full retard to figure out an inferior alternative resolution.
Dem clubcards are big..

http://ilyasviel.mybrute.com
Mar 22, 2011 1:41 AM

Jan 2009
Well, that was pretty quick. Now then, what could this episode have in store? >_>
Ok, so Ryuuji is a Lost Precious. That's... ridiculous. As in, really, really ridiculous.
But really, can't he just give up on Rose and go for Ai instead? >_> At least she's there, which saves this show from being even dumber than it is.

Oh and, Misaki can just die. Jump of that roof, right this instant, and keep what little respect you might have had sometime before you appeared on-screen for the first time.

Well, at least it seems like there won't be any second season, because this might very well be ended without screwing up in the next episode.
Unless they pull a K-ON and decide to make another season just because people buy stuff.

entropy13 said:
Called it ever since the second episode. Ryuuji is a dragon slayer, or as they term it, "Dragon Crisis" LOLOLOL

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=281250&show=40#msg10222591
Well, Wikipedia knew it too. Just sayin'.
OosranMar 22, 2011 1:46 AM
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Mar 22, 2011 2:53 AM

Jul 2010
man, talk about forced drama. the show was ok until now. now it feels like watching a soap opera..
Mar 22, 2011 3:24 AM

Jan 2010
Phlebas said:
Registered to vote on what was probably the worst episode of the entire anime season so far.

Yeah, this earned the low vote for sure. I had to lower my overall score as well.

But surely Zombie-kun has been responsible for some even more blighted episodes this season.

Oosran said:
Ok, so Ryuuji is a Lost Precious. That's... ridiculous. As in, really, really ridiculous. But really, can't he just give up on Rose and go for Ai instead? At least she's there, which saves this show from being even dumber than it is.

Well, he did make that BS gesture to threaten a puff of smoke. Can't you give him credit for that? That showed that he really cares for Rose, doesn't it?. Before he gave her up to the monster who wants to ruin her life… without a struggle. Actually, I'm wrong. He didn't just give her up. He paved the way for Onyx to take Rose by aiding Kai's escape from the Society complex.

While his giving up on Rose so casually means that he could get interested in Ai or anyone, but why should she have to put up with such a cretin? She hasn't done much in this series but still, she deserves better.

Mao is fun but Misaki is a rather wretched character. Is she there only to demonstrate an impressive lack of substance and pointless self-sacrifice?

At least Maruga has returned. With Eriko getting boring and self-pitying, she's the only good character remaining. Hopefully, she'll turn Ryuuji's eyes into icicles and get the show moving again. The creators have driven this into a ditch and they need help.
Mar 22, 2011 3:38 AM

Oct 2008
Wasn't overly interesting but I still liked this episode. Don't care what anyone else thinks.

Mar 22, 2011 6:42 AM

May 2008
Hakochi said:
they fast fowarded stuff LOL
well, this episode seemed kinda, eh..
I didn't hate it nor loved it
it was
in between xD;;
well, now I'm curious of what Maruga is going to say o:

oh god i thought iwas talking for a second LOL

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Mar 22, 2011 8:09 AM

Feb 2008
That's remind of Starwars when Dark Vader said I am your father. LoL

akantor786 said:
yeah, i also agree that it was rushed, i mean, how big was the time skip? they changed uniforms so maybe a few weeks or months?

i wonder what Maruga is gonna tell Ryuuji..probably something about him..
i hope onyx and ryuuji get a scene with him saying "i am your father ryuuji" xD

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Mar 22, 2011 9:11 AM

Sep 2009
so next ep, that pussy onyx is coming back for some more trashing?....Oh well, his failure will make for a great ending I guess.
Mar 22, 2011 9:17 AM

Nov 2010
Seriously someone should make a gif. file out of Eriko's bouncing boobs in the beginning :D
Mar 22, 2011 10:40 AM

Feb 2010
Second season is needed and demanded by the crowd.
Mar 22, 2011 11:20 AM

Nov 2008
Rhypo-oniichan said:
Second season is needed and demanded by the crowd.

Yes and with 99% less Misaki screentime and Maruga working together with Ryuuji and/or outright joining the harem. The series needs more Rose and Maruga tension.
HoppyMar 22, 2011 11:25 AM

Mar 22, 2011 11:37 AM

Apr 2010
This might come as a deja vu with a previous post in a previous topic about this Anime but i found this once again cliche.
I mean main character believing the bad guys words and even falling to his knees in pity because of it, and then helping him out achieving to get Rose.
Rose passing out is also something that happened before and the circumstances where similar to other Anime of this kind.

Then the main character feeling sorry for his actions and having regrets and the other characters who just appeared to be useless bystanders at the time he took those actions.
Mar 22, 2011 12:50 PM

Nov 2007
So Ryuji gets told he's a Lost Precious, yet he doesn't feel the need to call his parents about it, or ask his 'sister'?
facepalm.jpg
Scul said:
Iisan-kun said:
I doubt this is getting a second season, I can foresee this being a massive failure in terms of DVD/Blu-ray sales.

Otaku aren't exactly rich, and there are much more appealing anime to purchase this season.

i sort of think Differently, I think the dvd sales will be fairly good due to the Lolis and with Rie in the cast but we can never know

It bombed.
2011 03/07~3/13 Oricon BD Top 50
16 -- *,562 ***,562 *1 Dragon Crisis! v1
562 copies sold in the release week, that's dramatic.
Not even Rie Kugumiya has been able to safe sales.
Mar 22, 2011 12:52 PM

Jun 2009
Ai, Maruga appearances and nice bgm is all that's good about this show.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Mar 22, 2011 1:47 PM

Aug 2010
Ryuuji thinks like an idiot. Instead of immediately agreeing, he could've phoned Maruga and ask her for help.. He's a pretty lame main character..

Mar 22, 2011 2:52 PM

Jun 2009
That was a fast release back to back now i want to see the end but I WANT A SECOND SEASON!!!!
Mar 22, 2011 4:50 PM

Apr 2008
I wanted to slap both Ryuji and Rose, their "acting" was too damn excessive in the 2-3 last episodes :P
I don`t want a second season, it`s not that good.
You guys probably have to read the manga :P

Mar 22, 2011 5:08 PM

Oct 2009
cleo said:
So Ryuji gets told he's a Lost Precious, yet he doesn't feel the need to call his parents about it, or ask his 'sister'?
facepalm.jpg
Scul said:
Iisan-kun said:

It bombed.
2011 03/07~3/13 Oricon BD Top 50
16 -- *,562 ***,562 *1 Dragon Crisis! v1
562 copies sold in the release week, that's dramatic.
Not even Rie Kugumiya has been able to safe sales.

Well would be expected since that was also the week of the earthquake. Idk how the Japanese think but i think getting food and stuff is more important but that is life It isn't like I would be sad if there wasn't, just slightly dissapointed tis all. And
Des said:

You guys probably have to read the manga :P

There isn't any manga, do some research first.
Mar 22, 2011 5:17 PM
Sep 2008
Scul said:

There is only a light novel... and yeah... how am I gonna read that?
Mar 22, 2011 6:11 PM

Dec 2008
I'm so glad that the next episode is the last!
It would be a nice plot twist if Maruga tells Ryuji that Onyx lied to him. Unfortunately, this show reeks of cliches. So, I doubt that'll happen.
Mar 22, 2011 7:05 PM

Apr 2009
Needs less angst.
Mar 22, 2011 7:10 PM

Apr 2008
Scul said:

Don`t care enough to bother doing that ;P

Mar 22, 2011 7:51 PM

Oct 2009
Des said:
Scul said:

Don`t care enough to bother doing that ;P

You win. lol XD
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon Crisis! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Mar 28, 2011

178 by slepice24 »»
Mar 29, 4:32 PM

Poll: » Dragon Crisis! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

sirwence - Feb 21, 2011

65 by OweynLupton »»
May 26, 2023 12:26 PM

Poll: » Dragon Crisis! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jan 10, 2011

159 by White_Alice »»
May 22, 2023 2:35 AM

Poll: » Dragon Crisis! Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Hoppy - Feb 7, 2011

85 by Skirroz98_NL »»
May 26, 2022 2:37 AM

Poll: » Dragon Crisis! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Hoppy - Jan 24, 2011

138 by Skirroz98_NL »»
May 25, 2022 2:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.