Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 20, 2011 10:16 AM

Nov 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Kanade can be harsh even to her younger brother, I'm glad they made up and he got a little revenge by biting on her cupcake. I can't say so much for Hibiki and Kanade's friendship as tension is guaranteed to happen in every episode. Hibiki's new ability is awesome and really does her energetic side some justice.

Mar 20, 2011 4:04 PM

Jul 2009
I'm waiting for it to be subbed by someone. So far, all the fansubs say the episode was delayed :c
Mar 21, 2011 5:07 AM

Aug 2010
Hibiki with a new power, so cool. Now I want Kanade to get her new power so that they can work together more evenly again.
Mar 23, 2011 7:24 PM

Jul 2009
I thought Hibiki was gonna cut it in half ;-;
Mar 24, 2011 9:53 PM

Sep 2008
Fine episode. The final scene was sooo much like Heartcatch.

Special attacks are much more cool on this show, I love them :3
Apr 2, 2011 6:22 AM

Mar 2009
Best episode yet!

Kanade's solo attacks are made of so much win!
This is the first I've seen solo attacks in PreCure, and it's awesome!

The fights in this show are great, just the hand-to-hand combat is better than a lot of shounen shows!

Next ep looks lol!

Urahara Out!!
Feb 9, 2013 3:26 AM

Nov 2012
hibiki's final attack was brilliant + she's really growing on me as a character, so this show finally got something right. it's a shame i still can't stand kanade.
Jul 16, 2013 7:59 PM

Sep 2011
This is the worst episode that I've seen so far. Why should we be feeling sorry for Kanade's brother? No explanation was given as to why he didn't help his sister, and suddenly they want us to feel sorry for him because she got mad at him? Kanade's frustration was justified and everything felt too melodramatic.
Jan 19, 2016 7:38 PM
▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

Feb 2012
The finale part of the Miracle Berthier when Hibiki jumps looks very cute. And then a giant explosion. 8)
"Be the change you wish to see in the world." ⛩️

Sep 10, 2017 11:58 PM

Nov 2011
Well, the plot wasn't recycled and the action was pretty good, so this episode was an improvement.

Both Souta and Kanade were in the wrong, Souta in the first instance and Kanade in the second.

Precure usually have rods of some sort, though I don't know when exactly that became a franchise trope. Futari wa Precure didn't have it, but Fresh Precure did. Whether Fresh was the first or it first happened in one of the continuities in between it and Futari wa, I don't yet know.

This Precure season is pretty campy tbh.
Aug 1, 2021 4:40 PM
Dec 2020
That Berthier stick looks so bad compared to other seasons sticks
Jan 31, 8:29 PM

Jan 2021
Well this is the sixth straight episode of the girls arguing, only this time Kanade's brother got roped into it. The common factor seems to be Kanade. Why is she such a raging bitch to everyone? There's so much verbal fighting between her and Hibiki, her and Souta, and she even started to get on that younger girl's case when she was asked to move out of the way. If I wanted to see people argue I'd turn this off and watch my parents. There's so much negativity in this show it's becoming miserable to watch knowing each episode they're just going to start screaming at each other again. I hope this pattern ends soon.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Suite Precure♪ Episode 48 Discussion

prismheart - Jan 29, 2012

18 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Feb 22, 7:20 PM

Poll: » Suite Precure♪ Episode 14 Discussion

11AM - May 16, 2011

6 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Feb 9, 11:10 PM

Poll: » Suite Precure♪ Episode 2 Discussion

Blackbird - Feb 13, 2011

19 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Jan 28, 8:45 PM

Poll: » Suite Precure♪ Episode 37 Discussion

minimiau - Nov 2, 2011

8 by ThorVermillion »»
Jan 6, 6:27 PM

Poll: » Suite Precure♪ Episode 31 Discussion

prismheart - Sep 18, 2011

5 by ThorVermillion »»
Dec 12, 2023 6:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.