3It was OK
0.0%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 5.0
3 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 18, 2011 8:41 AM

May 2009
Goodbye Invasion arc, Hello SS1!

Yosh, GROUP has appeared! Will Accel' do what he has been told since he has been forced to join and welcome the darkness? and as for Touma, ahaha, he's still the same, misfortune still lingers around him xP

Lastly, the 3rd hero, can anyone guess who it is? :D

EDIT:

This thread should have been Ep. 23, but due to earthquake AT-X decided to postponed the episode til' next week on the 25th. Sorry for posting this, feel free to delete the thread mods (>_<)

Source - http://www.at-x.com
AezileMar 25, 2011 3:24 AM

-- I'm looking for "The One" and I'll find her more quickly if I audition two at a time. Think you can do better? --
-- The World God Only Knows -- Toaru Majutsu no Index -- Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai --
Mar 18, 2011 9:03 AM

Oct 2010
Aezile said:
Terra of the Left?

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Mar 18, 2011 9:18 AM
Jan 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
Aezile said:
Terra of the Left?

No there is a third hero in this series who becomes a main. Its Touma, Accelerator and Hamazura Shiage.

But i thought ep 23 was suspended for a week?
Wanna read the"To aru majutsu no index" Light novels in English? Go here.
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=To_Aru_Majutsu_no_Index

Mar 18, 2011 10:55 AM

May 2009
IndexFanboy214 said:

Okay, i was definitely trolled, that's why he's late for sharing the RAW, damn that friend of mine who lives in Japan, time to remove this thread (>_<)

-- I'm looking for "The One" and I'll find her more quickly if I audition two at a time. Think you can do better? --
-- The World God Only Knows -- Toaru Majutsu no Index -- Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai --
Mar 18, 2011 11:02 AM

Oct 2010
Aezile said:
IndexFanboy214 said:

Okay, i was definitely trolled, that's why he's late for sharing the RAW, damn that friend of mine who lives in Japan, time to remove this thread (>_<)
No leave it. Speculations are cool. Ok so this third hero, LN references? Also Accelerator's face must be still epic in this episode and this is all from preview of this episode. Now AT-X not airing this? Why not?

Mar 18, 2011 11:07 AM

May 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
No leave it. Speculations are cool. Ok so this third hero, LN references? Also Accelerator's face must be still epic in this episode and this is all from preview of this episode. Now AT-X not airing this? Why not?

Should I change ep. 23 speculations thread? xP

News from AT-X, i should've expected this - http://www.at-x.com/news/detail.html/531

and... here's Shiage Hamazura Shiage

Mar 18, 2011 11:29 AM
Dec 2010
Found out about this last night on /a/. Damn stupid mother nature, it's always gotta mess something up. Damn this sucks. And I was really looking forward to seeing Awaki again too. Aw well, maybe I'll go rewatch The Remnant arc I guess, except for the last part of episode 7.
Mar 18, 2011 12:07 PM

Feb 2009
Aezile said:
Yumekichi11 said:

News from AT-X, i should've expected this - http://www.at-x.com/news/detail.html/531

Hmm, I thought it was just some stupid mistake someone did putting him in the "main" category since I'd had never seen him but I guess he really will be main huh... Good to see this anime isn't just about Touma and his harem, there's some other major male characters. =)

Thing is, doesn't matter what's coming, it won't last long. There's only two more episodes. Guess we have to wait until a season 3 is out to see thing really warming up. =/
Friend Code 3DS: 4914-3165-5517
Mar 18, 2011 12:13 PM

Aug 2010
Do you think Shiage appears in this season ?
Mar 18, 2011 12:14 PM

Nov 2008
Danniel said:

Thing is, doesn't matter what's coming, it won't last long. There's only two more episodes. Guess we have to wait until a season 3 is out to see thing really warming up. =/

I doubt there will be a season 3.

Mar 18, 2011 12:40 PM

May 2009
Kidd-San said:

He will due to to the arc next week :D

Mar 18, 2011 12:50 PM
Dec 2007
Hoppy said:
Danniel said:

Lol, no season 3 for one of the most popular light novels right now? That's like saying pigs will fly.

Mar 18, 2011 1:41 PM

Aug 2010
Aezile said:
Kidd-San said:

He will due to to the arc next week :D

ِHmm..
I can't wait to see him in anime :D
and i think is will be like touma :3
Mar 18, 2011 2:03 PM
Jan 2011
Hoppy said:
Danniel said:

I wont argue here but most likely not the reason you are thinking. Its possible but the only series based off light novels i know of

Full metal panic- Stopped because author wanted to
zero no *Watever*-author(im assuming)
The melancholy of haruhi-covered everything and their is a new book coming out so lets wait and see.
Kaze no stigma-Author passed away(RIP) so series stopped.

Your'e probably thinking since to you this season hasn't done that good that index is going down. Well ur wrong(if this is what ur thinking), so far the series has sold around 17,000 and 18,000. 18,000 the first week for DVD volume 1 compared to 10,000 for DVD volume 1 season 1 in total sales.

http://animapple.blogspot.com/2010/12/info-misconception-breaker-dvdbd-sales.html

Aezile dude! ur sig is such a spoiler!

Mar 18, 2011 2:11 PM
Jan 2011
Danniel said:
Aezile said:
Yumekichi11 said:

Hmm, I thought it was just some stupid mistake someone did putting him in the "main" category since I'd had never seen him but I guess he really will be main huh... Good to see this anime isn't just about Touma and his harem, there's some other major male characters. =)

actually its been bothering me since the index 2 op,actually alot of people.

this pic.

Mar 18, 2011 2:28 PM

Oct 2010
Aezile said:
Yumekichi11 said:

Woah! Hold on! He is a level 0 also? WTF is his power compared to Touma, don't tell me another Imagine Breaker type? He looks way cooler than Touma, maybe he will >>>>>>> Touma? I hope so. The problem I have of Touma since last episode and even before that is that his speeches are 50% alright you tell them Touma but 50% are "STFU and GTFO Touma, you don't know shit ass and never experienced it" so it's really a problem when you like someone and then you hate them just to go back liking them again.

Mar 18, 2011 3:29 PM
Jan 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
Aezile said:
Yumekichi11 said:

Woah! Hold on! He is a level 0 also? WTF is his power compared to Touma, don't tell me another Imagine Breaker type? He looks way cooler than Touma, maybe he will >>>>>>> Touma? I hope so. The problem I have of Touma since last episode and even before that is that his speeches are 50% alright you tell them Touma but 50% are "STFU and GTFO Touma, you don't know shit ass and never experienced it" so it's really a problem when you like someone and then you hate them just to go back liking them again.

Toumas speeches actually make sense but what i think what bothers people is that its always in a fight. Alot of people think Vento deserved a speech. Characters and even Vento know it was a bad reason to hate science. It aint like Misaka or child errors who are used by science and involved a bit in the dark side. Touma has actually experienced alot in life. Though he doesn't remember it as a child he went through hell. In his town he was considered "The Plague" because misfortune wasn't only on him at the time but everyone close to him or near(not in the emotional sense but literally in the area.) He was bullied and beat up by kids and most of the time it was supported by the parents to hit him. He was treated as a monster, their was a talk show that actually revolved around him labeling him as a freak and it wasn't even with his permission. Also, one man blamed his misfortune on him and tried to kill him. So his dad sent him to academy city as a boy. As said by komoe he was a bit of a delinquent and as a deliquent with misfortune he'd fight gangs everyday which made him to the mike tyson he is. He finds a nun and helps her out(you know) and loses his memories permanantly (memory destruction) but despite this he pretends infront of that nun and everyone else in the world besides the doctor that he is fine even after getting hit by a dragons breath just to make sure he index doesn't cry. You know the rest of the stories and thats what make me respect him as a character. Sure he may preach alot but as a man who goes through hell almost every week to save peoples "worlds" despite having no memories and just a right hand that something admirable.

I believe he represents the people are the average person who wants to help and save somebody despite the odds because they don't find it right. Lets say u see a girl getting bothered by thugs. You don't want to ignore it but you are worried about ur safety(like misaka in railgun was pointing out) imagine how it would be and feel to save that person.

Shiage is a pure level 0 skillout.No powers.Touma is level 0

Mar 18, 2011 6:11 PM

May 2010
Damn Earthquake ruin my Anime time.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Mar 19, 2011 7:19 AM

May 2009
IndexFanboy214 said:
[Aezile dude! ur sig is such a spoiler!

Sssshhhhh... anime watchers only knows that it was a doujin line or something xP

IndexFanboy214 said:
actually its been bothering me since the index 2 op,actually alot of people.

this pic.

It might be the ' surprise ' that the author was talking about, OVA is going to be Railgun - Shopping Mall Demonstration Arc and the extra episodes are the Index-tan :D

IndexFanboy214 said:
Shiage is a pure level 0 skillout.No powers.Touma is level 0

Just as he said, he's the same as Touma, but no powers at all or anything, the only thing he got is his skills as a Skill-Out and nothing else, oh and he's a pervert xD

Anyway, this is how the 3 heroes harem goes:SPOILER - LN Vol. New Testament!!!

Mar 19, 2011 8:28 AM

Aug 2010
I found the names of last two episodes :D

Ep23 Before the Outbreak of War :
I think it will be definition about magical side like "God's Right Seat"

Ep24 Armed Group (Skill Out) :
It will be about Skill Out, i hope Shiage appears
Mar 19, 2011 8:31 AM
Jan 2011
Kidd-San said:
I found the names of last two episodes :D

Ep23 Before the Outbreak of War :
I think it will be definition about magical side like "God's Right Seat"

Ep24 Armed Group (Skill Out) :
It will be about Skill Out, i hope Shiage appears

No no no, its all SS but the beginning is the v.13 epilogue.

This may seem like everything is gonna be rushed but i think that they are going to end this season with V.14 prologue. Read it and see what i mean.

Mar 21, 2011 1:29 PM
Dec 2010
Looks like that date might of changed again.

http://countdown.mandragon.info/

Ep23 2d 06:30:34
Can anybody confirm this?
Mar 21, 2011 6:11 PM
Jan 2011
LordRandus said:
Looks like that date might of changed again.

http://countdown.mandragon.info/

Ep23 2d 06:30:34
Can anybody confirm this?

it makes sense. Japan is a day ahead i think so it Tuesday already. The anime usually is out on thursday i believe and is aired on the internet on friday.

Mar 24, 2011 1:26 AM

Jun 2010
Now that it is possible that Touma will face Terra of the Left next, I would like to see Touma fighting Fiamma of the Right, seeing that Fiamma's powers are as awesome as those of his fellow God's Right Seat members.
Mar 24, 2011 11:57 AM
Dec 2010
Tomorrow needs to come sooner. I can't wait any longer to see GROUP, and of course Awaki.
Mar 24, 2011 9:16 PM

Jun 2010
So probably they're going to have a season 3? They may have to elaborate on the Skill-Out Groups at some point, judging from the title of the last episode of Season 2.
Mar 24, 2011 9:24 PM
Dec 2010
ninjaluc79 said:
So probably they're going to have a season 3? They may have to elaborate on the Skill-Out Groups at some point, judging from the title of the last episode of Season 2.
Of course there will be a season 3. The last episode is called Skill-Out because, well Skill-Out's in it. I don't think they really elaborate on Skill-Out to much, all that they really are are a bunch gangs starting shit.
Mar 24, 2011 10:11 PM

Jun 2010
But judging from what I read, level 0 Skill-Out members are quite strong, considering that they use their heads to fight powerful espers to compensate for their lack of powers since strong espers are usually weaker in hand-to-hand combat because they rely more on their powers in battle, as demonstrated when Touma defeats Accelerator.
Mar 24, 2011 11:03 PM
Dec 2010
ninjaluc79 said:
But judging from what I read, level 0 Skill-Out members are quite strong, considering that they use their heads to fight powerful espers to compensate for their lack of powers since strong espers are usually weaker in hand-to-hand combat because they rely more on their powers in battle, as demonstrated when Touma defeats Accelerator.
I didn't say they weren't strong, just that they go around starting shit. But yeah they do seem to be pretty crafty I guess.
Mar 25, 2011 12:05 AM

Nov 2007
Yumekichi11 said:
Aezile said:
IndexFanboy214 said:

No leave it. Speculations are cool.

Warning: Then it will be really hard to create another forum topic for ep. 23 because you originally opened it using "ep. 23 discussion forum", right? Even if the title's changed, it will fall after this forum when it was made doing the same thing...

You will need to create another forum for ep. 23 when it comes manually... Which it takes time.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 25, 2011 1:46 AM
Dec 2010
7 more hours til air time. http://countdown.mandragon.info/
Hope I can stay awake that long. I must though! For Awaki Onee sama!
Mar 25, 2011 3:28 AM

May 2009
tsubasalover said:
Warning: Then it will be really hard to create another forum topic for ep. 23 because you originally opened it using "ep. 23 discussion forum", right? Even if the title's changed, it will fall after this forum when it was made doing the same thing...

You will need to create another forum for ep. 23 when it comes manually... Which it takes time.

I can't really do anything about it because whenever i tried to click remove topic, it always says ' I don't have the rights to do it ' or something like that, i already said in the 1st post that if the mods wants to remove it, feel free to do it but it seems that it's okay with since they haven't done any actions.

Anyway, later for sure, it'll be the original thread since i'm going to watch the episode LIVE instead waiting for a friend to share the 720p ripped video :D

Mar 25, 2011 5:27 AM
Dec 2010
Aezile said:
Anyway, later for sure, it'll be the original thread since i'm going to watch the episode LIVE instead waiting for a friend to share the 720p ripped video :D
Lucky you gettin to watch it live.
Mar 25, 2011 10:13 AM

Nov 2007
Aezile said:
tsubasalover said:

I can't really do anything about it because whenever i tried to click remove topic, it always says ' I don't have the rights to do it ' or something like that, i already said in the 1st post that if the mods wants to remove it, feel free to do it but it seems that it's okay with since they haven't done any actions.

Yeah, I agree.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 25, 2011 5:25 PM

Mar 2011
Hoppy said:
Danniel said:

What others have said to your statement, and also adding on that one more episode isn't nearly enough to tie up any strings here. If anything, they've been opening up more plot development as season two ends, so expecting a third season should be nothing to be surprised about.
Mar 25, 2011 5:33 PM

Jun 2010
I didn't really get this episode. I feel like they rushed to get to the new arc. I wanted to see Kazakiri and Index find each other again. I also wanted to see Last Order again because I don't know what happened to her after the last incident.

For some reason I feel that Accelerator has sunk. He used to always work alone, not needing the help of anyone else, but now he's working with the GROUP. I don't know, but for me, I feel like he sunk to another level.

Mar 26, 2011 9:24 AM

Aug 2010
All serious... I've decided.. Im going to start studying English!! O_O

Im on "Daily conversations Level 3" right now... Seriously though, English is tough.
Mar 26, 2011 1:39 PM

Oct 2009
''I've made up my mind, I'm going to study English!''

Just one episode left to clear up all this mess?
Mar 28, 2011 1:29 PM

Jul 2008
Clear? No, just to finish animating SS1. J.C.Stuff doesn't give a shit about non-LN readers you see.

Yeah I agree, stupid business decision.
Mar 30, 2011 3:46 AM

Oct 2009
Learn English...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 31, 2011 3:19 AM
Jul 2009
Aurao said:
''I've made up my mind, I'm going to study English!''

Just one episode left to clear up all this mess?

The ideal situation would be to create a mess, then force everyone not reading the light novels to pay for a movie ticket to see how it clears up.
Apr 19, 2011 4:50 AM

Feb 2011
foreshadowing of toaru no accelerator xD
Feb 16, 2012 4:38 PM

Jan 2012
ability users vs skillout? seems like one-sided battle, but of course skillout will have something on their secret to fight back

looks like it will be more awesome from now. but only 1 episode left? season 3 maybe? LOL
Jun 9, 2012 2:34 PM

Jul 2011
I think there's something wrong, when you update your list and ask to discus you're linked here. Is this the right thread?
Feb 2, 2013 5:32 PM

May 2012
Why has voting been closed?

Either way a bit more of a softer episode although seems like the end it still feels like there's a whole new story just around the corner, so I wonder what the last episode will show us!
Sep 3, 2014 5:42 PM

Jul 2014
will accelerator slowly get his full powers back? that would be badass as fuck if he did
Sep 3, 2014 10:03 PM

Aug 2009
LusciousLobsters said:
will accelerator slowly get his full powers back? that would be badass as fuck if he did

He has brain damage so no.

But later that doesnt affect a certain power he gets.
Jan 3, 2015 5:44 PM

Aug 2013
Hum, how will they be able to wrap up everything with only one episode left? I just can't see an ending that wouldn't be open as fuck, which would be really annoying.

So, what's up with this GROUP? It surprise me that Tsuchimikado is part of it, since he's also part of Necessarius. In fact, what's this group, I don't think we heard about it before. But in the end, they have the first and the forth best esper in it, so it must be a pretty important group.

Touma made the big resolution of learning... english. Well, that surprised me as much as Tsuchimikado.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Jan 14, 2015 6:10 AM

Aug 2009
minouneetzoe said:
Hum, how will they be able to wrap up everything with only one episode left? I just can't see an ending that wouldn't be open as fuck, which would be really annoying.

So, what's up with this GROUP? It surprise me that Tsuchimikado is part of it, since he's also part of Necessarius. In fact, what's this group, I don't think we heard about it before. But in the end, they have the first and the forth best esper in it, so it must be a pretty important group.

Touma made the big resolution of learning... english. Well, that surprised me as much as Tsuchimikado.

Tsuchimikado is a spy remember?

And only one Level 5 is in GROUP.
Nov 26, 2018 5:50 AM

Dec 2014
Aftermath of the battle and calm before a storm
kinda notice small things like the flip phones etc.777

\

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Nov 19, 2010

251 by StateofOhayo »»
Nov 29, 2023 10:33 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Aezile - Apr 1, 2011

236 by WELLERM »»
Nov 28, 2023 1:47 PM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Aezile - Mar 11, 2011

174 by WELLERM »»
Nov 28, 2023 1:46 PM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Aezile - Mar 4, 2011

135 by WELLERM »»
Nov 28, 2023 1:46 PM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Aezile - Feb 25, 2011

138 by WELLERM »»
Nov 28, 2023 1:45 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.