Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 4, 2011 9:11 PM

Oct 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
In my opinon, a good enough chapter. A little lack-luster for me but meh. Not bad.
But I have to admit, I'm diggin' the sassy Kyoko at the end ^^
Mar 5, 2011 9:31 AM

Aug 2010
Did anyone understand what the last line Kyoko bravely said meant? or what was sit in reference too? I felt the translation was a little choppy.

On the other hand Im glad Ren stepped it, I even saw herself being too at ease with Kojima.

The wait for the next chapter is sooo long!
Mar 5, 2011 9:37 AM

Aug 2010
Nevermind! The last two pages have been corrected, different than what manga websites distrubuted.

[ur]lhttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-TfcRlkSODWY/TXHYNWPFGbI/AAAAAAAABmA/JJpREB_CMWI/s1600/page29.JPG[/url]
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-tJuAb18JvBM/TXHtGUC0YuI/AAAAAAAABmY/nDmJH1mCxWs/s1600/page30.JPG

Kyoko is totally tauting Ren ;)
Mar 5, 2011 9:38 AM

Jan 2011
nice chapter ^^

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Mar 5, 2011 9:46 AM

Aug 2010
For anyone who doesn't understand what Kyoko said at the end "Tsuruga-san, there is something you want from me no matter what, am I right?"

Earlier on page 25 Ren said "When a man buys clothes for a woman, the man's intentions should be very clear. He wants something from the woman."

Ren was digging his on grave xD remember all the times he helped kyoko, bought her things and went out of his way?
Kyoko's question is then what do you want from me ;)? in reference too all the things he's done for her..

Gah this chapter is awesome <3
Mar 5, 2011 11:11 AM

Jan 2009
It needed more drama. Kijima really has a one track mind. I wish there would have been at least one date with him :/
Yashiro was good for lolz as always. "What happened to the holy girl?! Is she on leave? Did she resign?"
YEAH for Kyoko at the end. They should do her interview with Ren's. It would really make Sho upset when he sees it :P
No Skip Beat for a month :-(

Mar 5, 2011 11:56 AM
Aug 2010
theemunator said:

But I have to admit, I'm diggin' the sassy Kyoko at the end ^^

Yeah, I totally have to agree. Let's see what happens to Ren's composure next chapter.
Mwuhahaha, angry Ren is always hilarious!
"To define is to limit."
--Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray
Mar 5, 2011 5:01 PM

Feb 2008
I just know she's going to miss the point by a mile, so I'm really curious as to what it is she thinks he wants ; )
Mar 5, 2011 5:44 PM

Jun 2009
Angry Ren is.....scary >.>
Oooooh, Kyoko's last lines where....hahahaha
Can't wait to see what else she says
Mar 5, 2011 7:54 PM

Nov 2009
Ohh... can't wait for the next chapter (TT__TT)
Sadly i don't think that the current scanlator is maintaining this title well.
The scanlation quality is low, and the translation is confusing.
Too bad for a manga as famous as this, there are no group that bravely release HQ scans. Last time there is Eternal Enchanment, but I think they've dropped this title due to be licensed in English. Maximum7 has tried many time to make release, but their release speed is too slow.
If you just did nothing because you thought it wouldn't help, then you'd end up doing less than nothing; for nothing would change and nothing would end. (Kira Yamato - Gundam Seed Phase 34: Seen & Unseen)
Mar 6, 2011 2:45 AM
May 2008
Wow. Kyoko keeps looking more and more gorgeous.
But yeah go Kyoko for (starting to) turn the table! Her sassy confidence is awesome.

I'm really interested in how Ren's going to react. When it comes to buying clothes and gifts for a girl, he's guilty too!
Mar 6, 2011 6:29 AM

Nov 2007
So, Ren was being mad on purpose (usually he doesn't just get extremely mad, then not being mad after that... huge shift between Ren's emotion) so that if there's any trouble she has, she can just ask him?
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 6, 2011 9:17 AM

Jan 2009
GuyFreakz said:
Sadly i don't think that the current scanlator is maintaining this title well.The scanlation quality is low, and the translation is confusing.

I really hate to point out the obvious, but us beggars can't be choosers ;)
jacobpaige said:
I just know she's going to miss the point by a mile, so I'm really curious as to what it is she thinks he wants ; )

I was thinking that too. As ignorant as she, and as skillful as Ren is, it would be quite easy for her to do. I can't wait to see what he comes up with here.

I NEED MORE SHO NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mar 6, 2011 12:59 PM

Nov 2007
I didn't like Ren much this chapter.
Sure he's jealous, but simply warning Kyouko that Kijima is a playboy would've been enough. Instead he was patronising her, and I didn't like that at all.
Therefor I loved Kyouko's comeback, though I think she ventured too far.

i really hope Ren will answer, instead of being 'safed by the bell' at the last moment.
Mar 6, 2011 7:11 PM

Dec 2009
I wonder when Kyouko will notice Ren's feeling towards her?
Looking forward for the next chapter. ^^

Mar 6, 2011 8:20 PM

Jun 2008
ren completely deserved her sass considering how patronizing he was being. kyouko isn't as ~innocent~ as she seems; i hope she makes him squirm a bit.
Mar 7, 2011 2:35 AM

Jan 2010
wintercrush said:
[..]
Ren was digging his on grave xD remember all the times he helped kyoko, bought her things and went out of his way?
Kyoko's question is then what do you want from me ;)? in reference too all the things he's done for her..

Agree♥

"aww Kyoko grows up" or so I thou at the end.
I mean where's my dense Kyoko ~_~
Mar 7, 2011 3:27 PM

Jun 2008
Interesting...I can't wait for the next chapter. Kyoko agreeing to go out with Kijima was kind of funny. Can't wait to see what Ren says.
Note: I decided not to accept random friend requests. Most of the ones I accept will be people I know from other sites unless I get to know some people here. (=^_^=)
Mar 8, 2011 3:49 AM

Aug 2009
Well, yeah, nice come back and all... but I think it was not Kyoko, it was Natsu... so she only played that line without further meaning behind it.
Mar 9, 2011 4:27 PM

Jul 2010
Kyoko Kyoko oh Kyoko. the question is, she knew Ren is angry from the beginning but she's too dense to notice, why he cares about, a top star and a normal love me member. so something is not right.

wintercrush said:

Exactly right. i thought the same, when Ren said that and i'm glad kyoko noticed it but i think Ren will easily handle this question somehow. though i really want to see Ren in some panic.
Mar 9, 2011 5:34 PM

Aug 2010
Tsuki-Hime said:

Exactly right. i thought the same, when Ren said that and i'm glad kyoko noticed it but i think Ren will easily handle this question somehow. though i really want to see Ren in some panic.

I really want to see Ren fluster for a couple of seconds! it would be so worth it.
But knowing this opportunity too good to be true, someone will probably come inform Kyoko it is her time for the interview.
Mar 10, 2011 10:56 AM

Sep 2010
Neliei said:

I thought she already had? Didn't she recently say that she knew what he wanted to say that time she dropped by dressed as Natsu? Then she went on about how the locks on her heart were threatened and stuff . . .

On another note, I need to know how this scene is going to play out, I can't stand it, I need to know! Especially since Nakamura-sensei always pulls the most unbelievable twists . . . and they still always make sense somehow! (btw, is it weird to call her "Nakamura-sensei?" From what I understand, it's the proper term for an author, right?)
Mar 11, 2011 5:43 AM

Jul 2010
wintercrush said:
someone will probably come inform Kyoko it is her time for the interview.

Yeah. that might happen. an easy way to get Ren out of this situation. but i hope Ren get time to answer it, or kyoko should ask this again after the interview.

jester13 said:
Neliei said:

I thought she already had? Didn't she recently say that she knew what he wanted to say that time she dropped by dressed as Natsu? Then she went on about how the locks on her heart were threatened and stuff . . .

On another note, I need to know how this scene is going to play out, I can't stand it, I need to know! Especially since Nakamura-sensei always pulls the most unbelievable twists . . . and they still always make sense somehow! (btw, is it weird to call her "Nakamura-sensei?" From what I understand, it's the proper term for an author, right?)

She don't know Ren feelings yet but she realize that Ren will get angry if she go out with someone or even put her hands in someone arm. so i would say, she's dense to notice, why he get angry or care about her personal life.

Nakamura-sensei is proper term for author, teachers or someone you respect.
Mar 14, 2011 5:46 PM

Apr 2009
theflibbet said:
ren completely deserved her sass considering how patronizing he was being. kyouko isn't as ~innocent~ as she seems; i hope she makes him squirm a bit.

I completely agree, Ren totally has it coming.

Ren really ticked me off in this chapter, just because he's jealous he goes and puts all his anger into patronizing her. He could have just told her Kijima was a playboy, he didn't have to make her feel all guilty. Really he has no right to be mad at her, if he wants her all to himself then he should make a move already. It's not like he wasn't practically flirting with those other girls. ("Nee-san" my foot.)

There's a line between cute jealousy and jerk jealousy and I think he crossed it. (okay fan rant over.) I loved Kyoko's comeback though.
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality."
- Edgar Allan Poe

Mar 17, 2011 7:39 AM

Jan 2009
wintercrush said:
Nevermind! The last two pages have been corrected, different than what manga websites distrubuted.

[ur]lhttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-TfcRlkSODWY/TXHYNWPFGbI/AAAAAAAABmA/JJpREB_CMWI/s1600/page29.JPG[/url]
[url=http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-tJuAb18JvBM/TXHtGUC0YuI/AAAAAAAABmY/nDmJH1mCxWs/s1600/page30.JPG ]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-tJuAb18JvBM/TXHtGUC0YuI/AAAAAAAABmY/nDmJH1mCxWs/s1600/page30.JPG

Kyoko is totally tauting Ren ;)

I just read another translation, (other than your links, and some that were posted on some sites) and the last thing it has Kyouko saying is "So this is something you want me to do no matter what." So now it has me wondering if she is referring to what Ren is asking her to do by coming to him with her troubles, or if she is really wondering if he wants something from her because of what has happened in the past. I know I can't complain over the quality of the translations, but I'd truly like to know which way she means. I'm going with what I just read. To me it makes more sense and fits better with what she was thinking prior to that statement. I hope I'm wrong though. I'd like to see Ren squirm a bit. Guess we'll find out next month. (Well maybe. Depending on the situation in Japan.)

Mar 26, 2011 5:57 PM

Feb 2009
I love how skillfully Kyoko acted in the last bit xD <3 She's really grown and matured O.O
I WANT TO SEE A FLUSTERED REN ;A;
Or embarrassed, or something, or I want to see his thoughts.. ~ I wish Kyoko phrased her last sentence better though xD But that's probs the translation.
Something like: "So basically...you want me?" would've been nice.
...8D. -shot-
But the above post translation really does make more sense for the situation.. Which is kinda disappointing ..Because I just love a good RenKo moment. xD
Apr 2, 2011 7:50 PM

Apr 2009
Hmm that last line...
Apr 9, 2011 9:28 PM

Oct 2008
ooh lala, go Kyoko.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Aug 8, 2013 10:58 PM

May 2013
wintercrush said:
For anyone who doesn't understand what Kyoko said at the end "Tsuruga-san, there is something you want from me no matter what, am I right?"

Earlier on page 25 Ren said "When a man buys clothes for a woman, the man's intentions should be very clear. He wants something from the woman."

Thank you. The President of the Slow and Dense People Club (aka myself) thanks you from the bottom of my heart xD I once again did not grasp something important v__v

I love that sexy expression of hers at the end though <3
Jan 11, 2022 2:47 PM

May 2014
KYAaaaaaaaaaAaaaa!!!! Ren scolding Mogami omg........ I can't breathe lol. My heart skipped soo many beats from this chapter hahahahaha. Kyoko is soo beautiful *___*

More topics from this board

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 323 Discussion

tsubasalover - Apr 30

0 by tsubasalover »»
Apr 30, 11:36 AM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 322 Discussion

tsubasalover - Apr 30

0 by tsubasalover »»
Apr 30, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 321 Discussion

tsubasalover - Apr 30

0 by tsubasalover »»
Apr 30, 11:25 AM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 320 Discussion

tsubasalover - Apr 30

0 by tsubasalover »»
Apr 30, 11:19 AM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 319 Discussion

tsubasalover - Nov 21, 2023

1 by lavismartinez »»
Feb 29, 7:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.