Forums
Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 28, 2011 11:18 AM

Nov 2008
LiamLiam said:
I would give him a medal and merrily ask how i can help him. It doesn't matter if they have their souls ripped out, they made the wish, it's part of a bargain.

Only in Sayaka's case, Mami was pressured to make a wish due to the accident and he constantly pressures Madoka to make a contract. He's a con that takes advantage of young girls in bad situations and leads them to their doom, no wonder he's is the "pied piper of Hell", because you're guaranteed to go there if you make the mistake of making a contract with him.

Feb 28, 2011 7:28 PM

Oct 2008
Do you hate QB? Did you cheer when he was shot? Do you want to get the satisfaction of doing it yourself? Look no further!

http://3-me.net/flashdir/shootqb/
Feb 28, 2011 8:02 PM

Sep 2008
Hoppy said:
LiamLiam said:
I would give him a medal and merrily ask how i can help him. It doesn't matter if they have their souls ripped out, they made the wish, it's part of a bargain.

Only in Sayaka's case, Mami was pressured to make a wish due to the accident and he constantly pressures Madoka to make a contract. He's a con that takes advantage of young girls in bad situations and leads them to their doom, no wonder he's is the "pied piper of Hell", because you're guaranteed to go there if you make the mistake of making a contract with him.

How does that change anything? Mami would have died if she hadn't made the contract. She wished not to die, so she made the contract. That's called an informed decision.

As far as Madoka goes, yes he's pressuring her. Doesn't change the fact that the decision is hers. It's no different from the stereotypical peer pressure situation, ultimately any negative consequences are still on her hands.

I really don't see what the big deal with the soul thing is anyway. He moved it in order to aid in their work. Mahou Shojo are barely even undead. Why do people get so worked up about this stuff. It's always "Oh, being a vampire is such a curse! I never get to see sunlight, and I can't eat garlic or cross rivers. All I get in return is ungodly powers and immortality." Yes. Terrible deal there.

People get worked up about the most stupid things. Spending the rest of your existence fighting for your life, with so much time consumed by this quest that it makes most other pursuits impractical, that's a big deal. The soul gem is a very small deal in comparison to this. It's like if you stubbed your toe, fell down a flight of stairs and, during the fall experienced some manner of crippling injury, and after that started crying about how much your toe hurt. Your toe's still fine. Your soul's still fine. It's been moved like half a foot, get over it.
Mar 1, 2011 4:46 AM

Nov 2010
Omniknight said:
Do you hate QB? Did you cheer when he was shot? Do you want to get the satisfaction of doing it yourself? Look no further!

ahahaha xD best 30 seconds i had in my life haha ^^
without QB madoka wouldn't be that intresting now would it :)
Mar 1, 2011 6:10 AM

Dec 2009
http://twitpic.com/450p2j
((( ;゚Д゚)))
Mar 1, 2011 10:36 AM

Nov 2010
In an emergency, he's useful as toilet paper.

No, after Episode 9... I want to feed the furry bastard to Alf.
soulassassin547Mar 4, 2011 6:39 PM
I play, the haters lose.
Mar 6, 2011 2:18 PM

Oct 2008
KyuunKunn said:
Ummm this should be suitable?

ewww I wouldn't eat that it taste like QB.

Mar 7, 2011 6:24 PM

Jun 2009
Haters gonna hate indeed. I'm glad he's harvesting those annoying magical girls. They could never compare to my Beatoriche.

UWWWWOOOOOOOH! BEATORRRRIIIIICCCHHHHEEEEEEEEEEE!
Mar 8, 2011 6:31 AM

Nov 2010
Kinzo said:
Haters gonna hate indeed. I'm glad he's harvesting those annoying magical girls. They could never compare to my Beatoriche.

UWWWWOOOOOOOH! BEATORRRRIIIIICCCHHHHEEEEEEEEEEE!

That's just one.
I play, the haters lose.
Mar 8, 2011 8:35 PM

Jul 2010

Mar 10, 2011 5:31 AM

Nov 2007
Gangler said:

People get worked up about the most stupid things. Spending the rest of your existence fighting for your life, with so much time consumed by this quest that it makes most other pursuits impractical, that's a big deal. The soul gem is a very small deal in comparison to this. It's like if you stubbed your toe, fell down a flight of stairs and, during the fall experienced some manner of crippling injury, and after that started crying about how much your toe hurt. Your toe's still fine. Your soul's still fine. It's been moved like half a foot, get over it.

Exactly this.
Once you're a magical girl, who cares where your soul is. What matters is that from that day on, you're life's in danger every single day.
Sayaka bawed over not being able to date Kamiyou, but the thing is: she lost that opportunity the moment she turned into a magical girl, even if her soul had remained in place. Date someone, when there are witches hatching all over the place, people attempting mass-suicide, other magical girls after your turf etc.? How do you explain running away during dates, and how long is a guy willing to put up with that without a reasonable explanation? Once you turn into a magical girl, you're social life/normal life is over, and you'll be forever alone witch-hunting.
Mar 10, 2011 11:10 AM
Mar 2011
cleo said:
Gangler said:

Exactly this.
Once you're a magical girl, who cares where your soul is. What matters is that from that day on, you're life's in danger every single day.
Sayaka bawed over not being able to date Kamiyou, but the thing is: she lost that opportunity the moment she turned into a magical girl, even if her soul had remained in place. Date someone, when there are witches hatching all over the place, people attempting mass-suicide, other magical girls after your turf etc.? How do you explain running away during dates, and how long is a guy willing to put up with that without a reasonable explanation? Once you turn into a magical girl, you're social life/normal life is over, and you'll be forever alone witch-hunting.

Umm, it´s hard to think about this objectively, because there are so many different and legitimate opinions a person might have. Some people might find it cool to lead the life of a magical girl and fight evil even if it means risking their lifes. Such kind of heroism appeals to some and might scare others. You might think the soul gem is a very small deal, but to many others it is a very disturbing thought that you have to carry your soul around in a (presumably) fragile container.

I guess that´s why Magica throws the complete package of negative aspects at the viewers: fear of death, loss of soul, being unable to ever have a normal life again - who knows what will come next? I´m pretty sure that after watching the complete series (hoping for NO happy end) the idea of becoming a magical girl will leave a bad taste in your mouth, even if you could shrug off some of the negativity which comes with the contract.
Mar 16, 2011 6:44 PM
Jan 2008
I think what everyone is missing is the fact they are like 12 year old innocent girls blooming into love and emotionally unstable, episode 1 establish that fact, which made episode 3 so surprising. If these were 18+ year old boys, then I would expect them to careless where their souls are. I don't see the hate against Kyubey. If it weren't for him, this would be an ordinary magic girl show. He reminds me of the dung beetle from Bokurano and Gantz. I hope we get to learn more about him.
Mar 17, 2011 4:59 PM

Jan 2010
Haha oh gosh how much hate for QB xD He doesn't deserve all that attention,really XD I mean, even GAMES were made about him. About shooting him,punching him,killing him,but still xD

Anyways,I'd totally kill him XD I'd form a contract JUST to kill him. But if I look at it from the other side, he's cute, and, well, he's one of reasons why PMM★M is so different from other magical girl animes when those KAWAII things always help main charactes... And he's just epically emotionless xD
Apr 3, 2011 11:42 AM
May 2010
No, no. Killing him won't do. We need to place him in like, a magical torture chamber of some kind. One where he won't be able to just 'teleport' his new reincarnated body elsewhere like he seems capable of doing, so that wherever he 'reincarnates' next, he'd still remain in the torture zone, forever shredded, sliced, decapitated, corroded with acid, blown up, minced into tiny Kyubey treats, drowned, and going through just about every form of death the cattle humans could think of.

Now that we're past the fun part.

I guess it's true that you couldn't really say that Kyubey is evil. I mean, he's an unemotional beast. He's not evil. He's just doing his thing like a tiger hunting his prey, or a rattlesnake striking whatever that threatens him. True, those animals at least felt something, but lacking emotions is just one aspect that makes Kyubey who he is, and that's the way he's gonna live his life, without any consciousness of guilt, fear, anger, or doubt. A machine, if you will. A machine is not evil. It's just doing its thing.

Now, whether if I hate him? Now that's another story. I could still hate my coffee machine for not making my java right.
Apr 3, 2011 11:49 AM

Oct 2010
I would giga drill break through his insignificant little carcass
Apr 3, 2011 8:03 PM

Mar 2008
There one simple way to get rid of him, just have Ryougi cut him and is gg forever. Since Ryougi's eye destroy exIstences, even if he have infinite bodies, he still dead.

But, if you really want all problem solved, just wish to be God and everything is fixed.
Apr 3, 2011 11:44 PM

Feb 2011
reposting this

to destroy kyubey one must locate its soul, even if its range of effect on the body must be very wide, maybe kyubey's souls isn't even on the earth....
but even destroying it would not solve anything, since its kind will just send an other incubator...

this don't exclude destroying it just for payback T_T its having so much bodies it's nice so you can destroy it multiple times, but the best thing would be get his soul and play with it like it's playing with the humans

the most impossible but effective way would be to make it turn against its own kind, to stop all this harvesting of energy (the protection of the universe is a lie, they only need energy)

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
Apr 4, 2011 12:39 AM

Nov 2009
have Charlotte eat him forever XD omnomnomnom
Apr 6, 2011 2:38 PM

Jun 2010
I summon Flandre Scarlet. Should solve the problem.
Apr 6, 2011 4:51 PM

Dec 2010
It' too bad this thread delved into theory. It'd be great to have a "Kill the 1000 Kyubeys!" thread xD
"Tonight, I sit in the eye of the storm. As fire boils around me, I press forward, winds and lightning lashing my wings. I am no match for what I face. Yet I will not back down, and though fear may place it's stranglehold on my heart, courage will see me through. With tears in my eyes, I hit full throttle. My engines become an inferno, and my weapons light up, awaiting my command.

If I die tonight, I will do so fighting for everything I believe in."

Apr 9, 2011 4:57 AM

Feb 2011
the end it deserves :3

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
Apr 9, 2011 6:57 AM

Dec 2010
LMAO

NOM NOM NOM
"Tonight, I sit in the eye of the storm. As fire boils around me, I press forward, winds and lightning lashing my wings. I am no match for what I face. Yet I will not back down, and though fear may place it's stranglehold on my heart, courage will see me through. With tears in my eyes, I hit full throttle. My engines become an inferno, and my weapons light up, awaiting my command.

If I die tonight, I will do so fighting for everything I believe in."

Apr 9, 2011 7:31 AM

Oct 2010
Now that just gave me a good Idea. If he keeps coming back, I'll simply just keep on consuming him one corpse at a time. Satisfaction from seeing the little bastard suffer may never be granted, but at least now I wouldn't have to worry about going hungry ever again.

He's been raising and feeding off the souls of Magical Girls, so how's about returning the favor by doing the same and eat him back.
Apr 10, 2011 3:52 PM

Feb 2011
endless exploding death xD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVagEf6gqxE&feature=related

Apr 10, 2011 4:34 PM

Dec 2009
SweetMonia said:
Tell him you want to become a Mahou Shoujo and wish that he disappear forever.

That would be incredibly smart, wouldn't it?
Hmmm, someone should try that.
or at least wish for the universe to stop deteriorating.
dancu said:
Hoppy said:
Baman said:
Aww, you can't do that, he's such a lovely little demon thing.

Think of the children. Kyubey is someone who shouldn't be near anyones' child.

so Kyubey is worse than pedobear?

Whao, your siggy is cute, what manga is it from?
Twigileia said:
Haha oh gosh how much hate for QB xD He doesn't deserve all that attention,really XD I mean, even GAMES were made about him. About shooting him,punching him,killing him,but still xD

Anyways,I'd totally kill him XD I'd form a contract JUST to kill him. But if I look at it from the other side, he's cute, and, well, he's one of reasons why PMM★M is so different from other magical girl animes when those KAWAII things always help main charactes... And he's just epically emotionless xD

After calming down a bit, I have to agree with this.
ROLLCAKEApr 10, 2011 5:04 PM

code geass s2 : darker than black : free! es :
haikyuu!! : inaire : kurobas 2 : mikagura : znt
animemanga

Apr 10, 2011 11:42 PM

Feb 2011
Kyuubey kebabs.
Apr 19, 2011 2:17 PM

Jun 2009

Distant cousins? (See: Bokurano)
Apr 19, 2011 2:19 PM

Nov 2008
Hopefully he dies like him too.

Apr 20, 2011 10:40 AM

Jun 2009
^ Spoilers, man.
Apr 21, 2011 5:32 AM
Apr 2011
ttp://loda.jp/madoka_magica/?id=1288.jpg
Apr 21, 2011 1:13 PM

Jun 2009
Still gonna hug him forever.
Apr 21, 2011 3:22 PM

Apr 2011
Let him eat himself while alive.
Apr 22, 2011 11:21 AM

Dec 2010
/(◕‿‿◕ )\
You mad?
Apr 22, 2011 12:29 PM

Nov 2008
Kyubey better be thankful Madoka Christ forgave his sins and spared him.

Apr 23, 2011 3:24 AM

Sep 2007
What he does is logical though. That's why humans fail.

Jan 2, 2012 5:20 AM

Jul 2010
summon him
Feb 14, 2016 1:29 PM

Apr 2014
Don't hate the player, hate the game

Jun 17, 2016 10:33 PM
Mar 2016
First of all you Kyubey lovers gtfo :D This is for haters not fans.
So torture methods eh? Boiling water, acid infused knifes, slowly killing poison, suffocating, crushing, I reccomend to headshot it with rifle before throwing him in the oven and covering it with deadly poison and give it to newly appeared Kyub who eats it.
But might as well wish it to become magical girl with emotions and then he would suffer same fate all magis do.
P.S I am not sadist :P
Jun 17, 2016 10:38 PM
Jan 2013
I'd link the picture where Kyuubey is being fucked
Like, literally being fucked
But that's NSFW so I can't do that
There's a fanart
And a page on a doujin
Yeah, I kinda remember that
gone bai bai
Jun 18, 2016 2:02 AM
Mar 2016
KILL IT WITH FIRE!
Jun 21, 2016 5:10 AM
May 2016
Kyubey did nothing wrong, just like shinji.
Sep 8, 2020 11:26 AM
Jun 2020
I think Kyuubey is right in his own ways...I mean every other species like to live...and same with the incubators...Like we eat meat...They eat us but in a way that won't kill....Now don't say humans have emotion and for it they shouldn't be killed....If this is so...why are we eating animals??....I do not think that kyuubey is wrong at all
Oct 15, 2020 12:46 PM

May 2017
ChibiKirei said:
Kyubey did nothing wrong, just like shinji.

He mustn't run away!
He mustn't run away!
He mustn't run away!
He mustn't run away!

HE MUSTN'T RUN AWAY!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Apr 21, 2011

1543 by Biisoo »»
Apr 23, 3:47 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Apr 21, 2011

229 by Biisoo »»
Apr 15, 2:11 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

stevewiess01 - Mar 10, 2011

704 by Biisoo »»
Apr 15, 1:41 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

stevewiess01 - Feb 24, 2011

627 by Biisoo »»
Apr 15, 12:51 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

stevewiess01 - Feb 10, 2011

523 by Biisoo »»
Apr 15, 11:18 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.