Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Feb 16, 2011 11:27 AM

Sep 2007
I'm glad my roommate wasn't around when I was watching this one, because I went from joyful squealing to cursing and pounding my desk. xDx I love this stupid show adsfghjgfdsa
Feb 16, 2011 12:04 PM
Apr 2010
Mario_Yagami said:
Just wanted to beat both because of the mess they create in their heads -.-

QFT!!!!!!!!!

Feb 16, 2011 12:28 PM

Nov 2007
x3mslayer said:

"I love you as a woman" would make all things clear

Hahaha, I can so see Sawako misunderstanding that!
*imagines Kazehaya in a dress*
Feb 16, 2011 12:42 PM

Mar 2010
GRAAAH
Feb 16, 2011 1:17 PM

Jul 2009
well kent isnt as much of a douche bag as i thought, he at least realizes that he's done something wrong.
sawako on the other hand, ughhh, over thinking to the max, like is it even possible to over think THAT much
Feb 16, 2011 1:31 PM

Sep 2010
How much longer is this kazehaya x sawako does he does she like me thing gonna go on for? Its really dragging out to the point where its becoming really uninteresting...there can be so much more happening. With that said...I love ayane! her and pin are the best characters!
Feb 16, 2011 1:45 PM

Dec 2010
So yesterday was my birthday and I was eagerly awaiting this present of an episode, just to be over anxiously awaiting a resolution to yet another Kazehaya x Sawako generated misunderstanding!

I loved this episode though, despite the anger I wanted to direct at some harmless inanimate objects at some points.

I think Kazehaya is just so amazing in this ep-- not only did he confront Kent but he openly admitted his feelings in front of his friends, Kent, AND Sawako (and we have all been waiting and begging for this for a really REALLY long time.)
The main problem in this episode is that Kent planted a seed of doubt in Sawako, and Kazehaya's laughing friends (who claim it would be impossible for Kazehaya to be confessing to Sawako). Because of his (fricking a;sdljfabu*#4%) friends, Sawako misunderstood Kazehaya whom she always believed and trusted in the past and interpreted it like everyone else looking in on the situation did--even Kent. Nobody could believe Kazehaya liked Sawako, only Chizu and Ayane because they know her, so how could any of you fans expect Sawako to so easily accept it, especially with her low self esteem? Despite how frustrating, I do understand her POV when it comes to Kazehaya and her own low self esteem--it isn't like all of this in her head when it's only encouraged by some of her classmates.

I personally think the entire problem could've been resolved though if SAWAKO was more clear when she responded to his "your like is different from my like" scene. If she had elaborated and confessed her own feelings (I'm suspecting the confession episode I've been reading so much about on these forums is going to be hers now!) Kazehaya wouldn't have misunderstood and walked away. Even if she didn't believe he liked her, if she had said a few more clarifying statements about what she meant by like, this season would be cut short, Kazehaya satisfied and my blood pressure would be lower xD
Feb 16, 2011 2:44 PM

Feb 2008
This show makes me angry.
Feb 16, 2011 2:48 PM

Aug 2010
At first the misunderstandings were kind of cute, but now this is really starting to piss me off. How much dumber can Sawako be? I dont want to hear any dumbass excuses either. Kazehaya couldnt have made his feelings any CLEARER and she once again finds a way to misunderstand things. Shes the most annoying character ive ever seen
"A lesson without pain is meaningless. That's because no one can gain without sacrificing something. But by enduring that pain and overcoming it, he shall obtain a powerful, unmatched heart. A fullmetal heart."
Feb 16, 2011 3:34 PM

Apr 2009
Kazehaya, Sawako you doing it wrong AGRRRRRRRRRRRR!
Feb 16, 2011 3:46 PM
Sep 2010
Just watched the episode. It was good and bad. Ayane and Chizu really need to start being some friends here and tell Sadako that Kazeheya actually likes her. She needs help..(Obviously with her misunderstandings) Oh and Kent... I hate you lol
Feb 16, 2011 3:57 PM

Dec 2009
It's all just so...EXCRUCIATING!!! I'm totally having a Love/Hate relationship with this series. And it's not even like I don't know what's gonna happen! I mean, it's one of the only manga I've read! I guess it's a case of knowledge being the booby prize. It does nothing to cushion me from the emotions plucked by the anime. Great writing!
Feb 16, 2011 4:11 PM

Feb 2009
Hmm, gonna comment as I watch this.

Gotta admit, I cheered when Kazehaya forced Kent away from her. That's the most angry and nearly violent we've seen Kazehaya so far, it was awesome. And then Sawako ruined it... Man, I wish you could have been quiet for once Sawako. That was heading somewhere cool.

"Kazehaya... Angry?" "Flambouyant Dude" "Sadako crying?" *Onlookers* .... HAHAHA.
^^ Seriously, who laughs in a situation like that...?

When she ran after him, it was all "YES!!"... Then it quickly went downhill from there...

XD I don't blame Pin for freaking out, I probably would too, especially if I was convinced she was some sort of wacko supernatural thing!

Aww, Chizu, don't cry T.T. You did the right thing!

I swear, if I didn't have current manga chapters, I would be beating my head brutally against my desk.
Feb 16, 2011 4:24 PM

Nov 2007
awww sawako, wth
Feb 16, 2011 5:07 PM

Jan 2011
Hi!.
Feb 16, 2011 6:05 PM

May 2008
cleo said:
-Kirino- said:
Sawako's low self-esteem and Kazehaya's poor choice of words... Oh well, I'll just give it a few more episodes...

No, Kazehaya made it very clear.
gg translated it as: "I did those things cause I like you", but he used the word 'koi' (tender affection, love), instead of 'suki' (liking).
It's as 7godeohs says: Sawako just can't comprehend that, and so she concludes they don't love each other the same way.

First of all the "koi" in question was actually 好意 Kōi which loosely translates to "courtesy/goodwill" and not 恋Koi which would mean affection of a romantic origin. Evenmore it was used in a completely different context, Kazehaya said: Miura no kimochi wa Kōi (好意) de ore no kimochi wa meiwaku (迷惑) ga kakaru nano? Which would loosely translate to: "You consider Miura's feelings as courtesy/goodwill and what I do just being troublesome to me?" Now I didn't have closed captions or anything so in theory I COULD be wrong, but before this went down, Kazehaya asked Sawako was the reason she was crying Miura, to which she responded "Shishō wa kōi (好意) de nagusamette kurette..." which translates to "Master" was just trying to be nice (好意)and cheer me up. Also look at the name of the episode "好意と迷惑” kōi to meiwaku - affection and annoyance. Once again the 好意 was used and not 恋. And "suki" nowadays is used much more often to express feelings of romantic derivation than 恋, BUT yes it's highly context dependent and "unexpectedly" was misinterpreted by both sides. Also, eventhough 恋 is usually translated as love it's closer to "lust". Ofcourse he could've just used 愛してる but... straightforwardness IN MY Shōjo ANIME? That would be a fucking desecration of the genre in and of itself.
OwaruSekaiFeb 16, 2011 6:14 PM
Feb 16, 2011 6:35 PM

Jun 2010
Another misunderstanding is happening!!!! What's going to happen to them? Why are many misunderstandings happening? They confessed to each other, but didn't end up together instead it's actually pushing each other apart.

Feb 16, 2011 7:07 PM

Sep 2007
ARGGG THIS PACING IS A NIGHTMARE.
At the rate this is going this "misunderstanding" won't be cleared up for a while

make-up already!
*HEADDESKS*
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Feb 16, 2011 7:20 PM

Jul 2008
Sawako is now Oichi? WTF?

Well except for the Demon Hands and the incessant apologies, and being a sister to Oda, and having your husband dead.

And I agree with RandomC's take. Misunderstandings are not supposed to be plot points; they're the ones that should move the plot forward, and not hold the plot back.
Feb 16, 2011 7:30 PM
Jan 2009
The Chizu/Yano team are the best! Just when Kazehaya finally grows a pair and put things straight, you get all hyped up that this may be it and then total deflation. Now we have to wait for Sawako to fix things. I predict another few episodes of hair pulling and shoulder deflation.
Feb 16, 2011 7:47 PM
Aug 2010
Seriously, if theres going to be so many misunderstandings between them for what it seems like every thing Shota says, then how the hell would they even be able to hold a relationship together?
I can understand that Sawako feels unconfident with herself, but thats not an excuse to be stupid.
Feb 16, 2011 8:17 PM

Nov 2010
ARRRRRRRGHHHHH MY EYES!!! This episode made me realize that good things will come around episode 12... These misunderstandings is really annoying >.<
Feb 16, 2011 8:28 PM

Nov 2007
i cried when i read the chapter, and i still cried when i watched it. maybe cried even more fffff stupid mellow music they added in. :[

...so does everyone understand now how kento's JUST AS CLUELESS as kazehaya & sawako? to you h8ers, NEWSFLASH: KENTO DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT KAZEHAYA'S FEELINGS TOWARDS SAWAKO!!!!! pretty hard to figure that one out, huh... slowpoke.jpg.
Feb 16, 2011 8:32 PM

Nov 2007
OwaruSekai said:

First of all the "koi" in question was actually 好意 Kōi which loosely translates to "courtesy/goodwill" and not 恋Koi which would mean affection of a romantic origin. Evenmore it was used in a completely different context, Kazehaya said: Miura no kimochi wa Kōi (好意) de ore no kimochi wa meiwaku (迷惑) ga kakaru nano? Which would loosely translate to: "You consider Miura's feelings as courtesy/goodwill and what I do just being troublesome to me?" Now I didn't have closed captions or anything so in theory I COULD be wrong, but before this went down, Kazehaya asked Sawako was the reason she was crying Miura, to which she responded "Shishō wa kōi (好意) de nagusamette kurette..." which translates to "Master" was just trying to be nice (好意)and cheer me up. Also look at the name of the episode "好意と迷惑” kōi to meiwaku - affection and annoyance. Once again the 好意 was used and not 恋. And "suki" nowadays is used much more often to express feelings of romantic derivation than 恋, BUT yes it's highly context dependent and "unexpectedly" was misinterpreted by both sides.

Thanks a LOT for clearing that up.
gg translated Miura's Kōi as 'affection', so I thought Kazehaya was running along with that (and also, with my limited knowledge of Japanese, I thought that Kazehaya saying 'koi' meant a lot).
The entire setting gave me the impression that Kazehaya went out of his way to make matters clear to her, and used proper phrasing. So you're saying he could've been more clear?
Out of curiosity: do schoolkids confessing actually use 愛してる?

My years of anime-watching gave me the impression that 'suki' brings across the feelings quite well, so there's no need for more specifying.
Than again, Sawako is a different story.
I don't think it matters which phrasing he used, as there's just no getting through to Sawako, unless maybe declaring he worships the ground she walks on, and actually kissing the ground.
Poor guy. First time confessing, and look how it goes :P

On the other hand: Sawako at the end of S1 freaked out at the idea of him feeling the same way. In S2 nothing happened between them to change that view.
And than he confesses.
Feb 16, 2011 9:06 PM
Feb 2009
This episode was like watching your favorite team score the winning point only to have the referees call foul.
Feb 16, 2011 9:17 PM

Dec 2008
wtf this doesnt make sense
no one can be that stupid
Feb 16, 2011 9:21 PM
Jan 2008
too bad kazehaya didn't say it in english. that would make it so much easier. =/
Feb 16, 2011 9:24 PM

Aug 2010
I want to kill Kazehaya and sadako -_-"

Both of them can not express themselves

I hope that things turn for the better
Feb 16, 2011 9:40 PM

Jan 2010
This anime makes this story so much more beautiful.
Loved this episode to bits.

Sawako was so beautiful this episode.
SucroseFeb 16, 2011 9:43 PM
Feb 17, 2011 12:58 AM

Aug 2010
Such the perfect mix of comedy and drama. This episode was amazing. Was laughing so hard.

The Angry guy. The flamboyant guy. The crying girl!
Feb 17, 2011 4:28 AM
Apr 2008
i felt so sad seeing kazehaya's sad face...he is often sad these past episode because sawako always misunderstood his words and actions...
I just hope they will find a way to solve the problem...
and be together again...
can't wait for the next episode....
anndie_roseFeb 17, 2011 4:31 AM
Feb 17, 2011 4:50 AM

Jun 2008
why do people keep flaming Kento? its not his fault that Kazehaya and Sawako cannot express themselves. And although i support Sawako x Kazehaya, i love Kento, because he was truly trying to help Sawako, because he thought Kazehaya only felt pity for her, but soon as he found out that Kazehaya actually loved her, he drove all those guys away from the couple so Kazehaya and Sawako could be alone to talk.

Stop blaming Kento people! its not his fault that Sawako and Kazehaya cannot understand themselves.

Anyway this is getting kinda too much angsty. i hope Sawako and Kazehaya can talk and solve that shit once and for all, because its getting annoying. Sawako needs to confess clearly and urgently.

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Feb 17, 2011 5:16 AM

Apr 2008
kiiiing said:
Isn't Sawako kinda retarded?

Apparently she is :P

Feb 17, 2011 6:28 AM

May 2009
cleo said:
x3mslayer said:

"I love you as a woman" would make all things clear

Hahaha, I can so see Sawako misunderstanding that!
*imagines Kazehaya in a dress*

Lmao! true~
Feb 17, 2011 7:34 AM

May 2009
Wow. Just wow.
Even though I've read the manga and know what's going to happen, this was a really powerful episode.
I know people have talked about this thing with Sawako's personality and how the confusion and misunderstandings can irritate people, but for me it works.
The thing is, real life isn't black on white. The whole situation that Sawako is in is rather complex and as Yanochin said: She's always been pushed away and made fun of, and has come to think that was normal.
She doesn't read situations in the "normal" way; but over analyses them. For her, the cup is half empty.

With Kent laying everything up for her like that, and the way that the used word "like" has two meanings, it was inevitable for her to draw that conclusion.

But trust me. You will be rewarded for your patience for following the series for this long. Don't drop it people.
Feb 17, 2011 8:06 AM
Jul 2018
Lulexiaa said:

Sawako looks so pretty when she cries! *__*

And, Ayane looks so pretty here! :3

that's exactly what i was thinking when i was watching!
i thought this episode was really good, frustrating, but good
i'm sort of sad that kimi ni todoke lost most of the cute interactions of first season between sawako and kazehaya.
and also omg omg omg, how do two people end up confessing to each other, only to both end up feeling rejected! WTF? just wow...
Feb 17, 2011 8:25 AM

Oct 2010
Well if there is one thing to say in response to many people’s posts since I am late as heck. That is to remind you all that Sawako is a product of a society that turns people down and labels them as creeps. Although showed mildly, it is what makes it wonderful as it shows that just a little can be fatal as in Sawako’s case in this episode where because of that society’s imposition of stereotyping her like so, her grasping of love cannot be overcomed yet. What is interesting is that there are people like Ayane/Chizuru who reach out to her and understand her true aspects and there are guys like Kazehaya who go all the way in falling in love to what may be unreachable. This is where the title comes from and its true meaning in this episode shining, trying to reach something that is unreachable due to being completely warped by society itself. I for one really liked the following,

as it showed Kazehaya is not afraid to use strength to pin down anyone who would hurt Sawako. Now to elaborate.

About Kazehaya, he was amazing this episode. I kind of liked how his classmates portrayed the situation in the spoiler
it was kind of corny but a nice first look at a serious faced Kazehaya. Those are one of the points this episode does, that of mixing serious/sadness with comedic relief. A definite strong point in this episode. Kazehaya’s serious look proved him to be more mature than before. Confessed in front of everyone including Kento and I curse his stupid friends for taking it as a friendly thing instead of a serious one that is unbelievable. Not only that but Kento was shocked and hopefully he will back off really good off Sawako. Kazehaya being serious here and the way he was portrayed made me think of him being a truly saint person in front of Sawako. Strong and determined with the way the white background was being shown and you can see it makes a difference when that same part was being shown here in a different background. Furthermore Sawako’s misunderstanding showed Kazehaya on the rooftop thinking things over and that background also shows nicely how it portrays that. It is obvious that Sawako caused confusion by not being firmed but it was society’s fault for doing that to her back when she was younger.

It is further to note that Kazehaya definitely shined in being mature this episode with his looks and determination but unfortunately that got undermined with confusion. I am hoping he will not give up and I know he will not. He will reach out to her, make her understand True Love VS Friendship Love and make her fall in True Love with him, prompting a kiss I hope before this season’s end!

About Sawako, I think that this episode is a tear jerkin for Sawako shippers. Those who feel close to her have most likely cried out their tears. The pain she showed was incredibly like a dagger in the heart. It would be suicidal to mind read her at this stage as the sadness IMO is comparable to “I want to die” feeling. I don’t know why but Sawako tears + blushing somehow made adorable. The flashbacks in the spoiler
were terrific. The portrayed very well the good moments between her and Kazehaya. Wonderfully integrated and done. Sawako’s crying apart from the beginning quickly became depressing in regards to here. Unlike Kazehaya, she completely isolated herself in a dark spot, thus most likely making her think back to being Sadako the outcast and most likely due to her misconception of being rejected by Kazehaya due not affirming her like as the same as him. No one can blame her since it was all of society’s fault. If people like Ayane and Chizuru came early in her life the damage would not be so severe IMO. Sawako cried herself out based on her expression. She looked terrible and completely devastated.

It just shows how much of a impact it did to her own face.
Rest in spoiler
About preview, it looks really good! Based on this, I am hoping more Ryuu talking with Kazehaya to help him out and “OMG WTF is Kurumi up to?” situation will be nice to see, although I hoping she won’t be evil again towards Sawako or it will make start bitching at her case. Excellent episode, really amazing!
Yumekichi11Feb 17, 2011 8:32 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Feb 17, 2011 8:40 AM

Jul 2009
I facepalmed half the episode...
How can a situation like that be misinterpreted so badly? xD
I mean Kazehaya confessed to Sawako about 3 times... in front of others.
He told her that he hasn't treated her like everyone else ---> Sawako takes this statement the wrong way...

I know why i prefer Kurumi lol

Nonetheless good episode, i thought this day would never come :D

Feb 17, 2011 1:23 PM
Jun 2010
hard to save the super negative woman.
Feb 17, 2011 2:27 PM
Dec 2007
And the best supporting role goes to Chizuru Yoshida for Kimi ni Todoke. No, honestly, what a great character, but then again, most secondary characters are great and really add to the show, like Ayane, Ryuu, Pin, Kent and even Kurumi.

Apart from that, it was a great episode. Really well-written and directed with the ever so great atmosphere.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Feb 17, 2011 2:59 PM

Nov 2009
IT was awesome except for the whole... "I like you in a different way." ... WTF! Otherwise the episode was funny, emotional, and very enjoyable.

Guess you have to make a crappy move to keep things going like this.
Feb 17, 2011 3:11 PM

Sep 2009
My lord, is this the moment we've all been wai- nevermind, the misunderstanding troll strikes again. Y u do dis?
Feb 17, 2011 3:22 PM

Nov 2008
Des said:
OMG SO DAMN FRUSTRATING :S
Was cursing many times :P

Kazehaya should have just said he likes her as more then a friend instead.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH :P

Agreed. People should stop putting all the blame on Sawako. Kayehaya could of easily said that he meant it as more than just friends. I mean its not like he's saying "I love you", he's saying "I like you", which of course Sawako would misinterpret, when she's been told that he already has someone he likes.
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Feb 17, 2011 4:55 PM

Jan 2009
This was a decent episode, looking forward to the next!
Feb 17, 2011 5:57 PM

Jan 2011
This was an emotionally stirring episode that was by far my most favorite thus far this season. Some serious issues occurred in this episode but I think Sawako’s prevailing sense of inferiority was the most important issue addressed. It ties back directly to Yano-chin’s previous statement to Chizu-chan that she wanted Sawako to be the one to muster up the courage to confess because she felt that by that act alone, Sawako would at least be demonstrating that she no longer felt inferior to Kazehaya.

Chizu-chan’s reproof to Sawako was definitely spot on and I think it was certainly something that Sawako really needed to hear. Up to this point, when it comes to social relationships, Sawako has always underestimated herself. Indeed having been shunned for as many years as she was, it’s probably only natural that she’d develop that kind of mindset and it would no doubt be somewhat difficult to overcome. However, I do agree with Chizu-chan’s feelings of disappointment and her passionate outcry to Sawako to stop thinking so lowly of herself and to stop being so dim-witted. Even if someone told her that Kazehaya was only nice to her because he pitied her or only considered her his charitable project, if she had thought about it for herself by reflecting on all those past experiences she had with Kazehaya, she should have been able to draw her own conclusions about Kazehaya rather than solely relying on the opinion of another. The fact that she so easily accepted that opinion as the truth without any question shows that her social awareness is still at an infant’s level. That’s why those who know her know that they should not say unnecessary things to her because she does not yet possess the discernment or will to trust her own judgment on social matters. For her, it is always so much easier to believe something that puts her in an unfavorable light and on the receiving end of someone’s charity because it’s exactly what her past social experiences have taught her. While I don’t think she has fully grasped Chizu-chan’s advice as yet, it at least seems as though she’s realized she might have made a mistake and she’s thinking about what to do next.

About her exchange with Kazehaya, all I will say is that it must have been very painful for him to hear that she thought all those experiences that they shared in season one was a direct result of him being forced to take care of her. I really don’t know how Sawako could truly believe this especially when thinking of moments like the one where Kazehaya told her that when she started to avoid him, he started to feel insecure or when he told her that the only Kuronuma he cared about was the Kuronuma he knows. There are so many moments that they shared and so many things that he said that should have been able to persuade her that he never thought of her as someone that he was forced to take care of.

As far as details goes, I thought Sawako’s recollection of the scene where she was able to make friends with Yano-chin and Chizu-chan a nice touch because it somewhat mirrors her current situation with Kazehaya. It also made me think that whereas last time it was Kazehaya who supported her in that situation, this time around it’s Chizu-chan and Yano-chin’s turn to support her.

Overall, it was a beautiful episode. I really enjoyed the scene with Yano-chin, Sawako and Chizu-chan. Their friendship is something that I really enjoy watching. Equally enjoyable for me were the opening scene under the tree and the scene with the exchange between Sawako and Kazehaya. Watching Sawako cry her heart out really moved me to tears. Yano-chin’s speech was also very touching. Well, truth be told, my most favorite thing about this arc is watching the four friends support Sawako and Kazehaya. I really enjoyed that aspect of it.
Feb 17, 2011 9:21 PM

Dec 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
. That is to remind you all that Sawako is a product of a society that turns people down and labels them as creeps.

The result of this is that she cannot grasp the feeling and emotions of other people such as Kazehaya because she has always thought so lowly of herself and thinks that she is a 'bother' and that they were only being sympathetic to her.

Yumekichi11 said:
.... unreachable. This is where the title comes from and its true meaning in this episode shining, trying to reach something that is unreachable due to being completely warped by society itself.

Yumekichi11 said:
Those are one of the points this episode does, that of mixing serious/sadness with comedic relief. A definite strong point in this episode.

That was also keeping the comedy/drama going..yEH~

Yumekichi11 said:
here and the way he was portrayed made me think of him being a truly saint person in front of Sawako.Strong and determined with the way the white background ....

I think that this technique(white backround) shows how pure and honest he is and that he is pouring out his sincere feelings to Sawako.

Yumekichi11 said:
......a difference when that same part was being shown here in a different background.

Now that i see that shot, it was a really good one! ( the anime goes to fast and im think about too many things to see that lols) anywyaz ; i believe that it implies how his feelings are trapped,confined and cannot reach her. Like you said before how it is the title and stuff. And that he is mentally trapped and a barrier of obstacles such as misunderstandings and imprecise ideas are preventing his emotions reaching her/each other.

Yumekichi11 said:
It is obvious that Sawako caused confusion by not being firmed but it was society’s fault for doing that to her back when she was younger.

T^T Poor Sawako, but this really does happen in the world.. ;(

Yumekichi11 said:
It is further to note that Kazehaya definitely shined in being mature this episode with his looks and determination but unfortunately that got undermined with confusion. I am hoping he will not give up and I know he will not. He will reach out to her, make her understand True Love VS Friendship Love and make her fall in True Love with him, prompting a kiss I hope before this season’s end!

I really liked that they showed his really serious and determined to us and Sawako. And i really hope that happens, teaching and stuff likelikelike. I dont think they will kiss though....

Yumekichi11 said:
.........isolated herself in a dark spot,[/url] thus most likely making her think back to being Sadako the outcast and most likely due to her misconception of being rejected by Kazehaya due not affirming her like as the same as him. Sawako cried herself out based on her expression. She looked terrible and completely devastated.

yeah, it really shows how she is an outcast when she sits in the corner in the dark..crying...

Yumekichi11 said:
It just shows how much of a impact it did to her own face.

That was sad, but bery funny in a way, to keeps in comedy. Pinz also funny. He is the guy who give the slapstick side to the anime.

I loved this episode sooo much! ,<333, so many ideas and its soo deep and intense! WAHH .
This episode made me cringe and flip out lol, i was like talking to the computer monitor going omg, whyy , and nooo~ lolz Its really frustrating, but this is what makes it a 11/10 stars -thumbs up- for this.
Feb 17, 2011 11:59 PM

Sep 2008
Mamiko Noto with clawdite eyes was actually very adorable.
I'd make a gif, but Takuto was just too awesome this episode; I still think he should have leaned in for a kiss.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 18, 2011 1:30 AM
Jul 2010
I think I'm gonna jump into this anime and stick their hearts together with glue...

SNAP OUT OF IT! You like each other, end of story! Just get together already!! -_-"""
Feb 18, 2011 2:18 AM

Jul 2010
Oh my god, Sawako owns in making things difficult and in creating misunderstandings.... why can't she realize he's in love with her??

Poor poor poor Kazehaya, he tried so hard to confess, he even did it when there were 3 classmates and a flashy guy! I felt só sorry for him that she didn't got it at all, he even confessed twice! :( My heart almost broke when I saw his sad face and I heard him say "your kind of love if prob different from mine" (or something close to it), so sad *sniif*

Way to go, Chizuru! Finally somebody who tells Sawako what's the problem instead of Yano-chin who always keeps silent about everything -_-"

I hope that the problem will be solved next episode cauz if they're gonna use 2 or more episodes for the whole "problem solving" thing it's gonne be kind of... boring? I wanna see them lovey-dovey and dating etc, I think I've seen enough misunderstandings :(
Feb 18, 2011 5:31 AM

Mar 2008
Ugh why is this show so frustrating >_<
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Mar 29, 2011

102 by Rexnihilo »»
Yesterday, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jan 25, 2011

149 by Rexnihilo »»
Apr 24, 6:23 PM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Mar 22, 2011

182 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Mar 12, 8:45 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Mar 8, 2011

221 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Mar 12, 8:17 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Feb 22, 2011

156 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Mar 12, 8:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.