Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Tokyo Mew Mew
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 7, 2011 2:25 PM

Nov 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
When did he have the time to buy the bell? and yeah he called her a furry X'D and i cant believe the other 2 showed up now things are gonna get interesting ^^ omg i loved Ichigos face when Aoyama-kun came to the cafe' XD oh yeah and her parents were hilarious when she didnt finish her food X3 OMG and i LOVED the little drawings of every time she went all cat and Aoyama was there ahahahaha!!! . . . i can believe she jus ran away and made him run all the way with her after he jus got done fighting! he was so sweaty lol well im glad hes saved... great epi! =)
Jun 27, 2011 4:23 AM

Sep 2008
Well, that's... demeaning. IMO, the act of putting a bell on Ichigo makes Aoyama no better than Kishu... ._. It's got the whole "you belong to me" idea written all over it. Just made Aoyama seem super possessive, IMO. And he was tired after that short run after Ichigo?! Guess she's a better runner... but you'd think he'd have a little more physical stamina, what with him practising kendo regularly and all.

An okay episode. Obviously I'm not an Aoyama fan so I didn't enjoy it so much, since he was such a prominent character - well, especially so in this episode. I did feel bad for Ichigo when Aoyama visited the café and Pudding shouted out to him that "Ichigo herself said she's not here". D:

Next episode looks... random? Thought it'd have something to do with the two new bad guys - perhaps they'll make things even more interesting from here on out...
May 27, 2012 3:02 PM

Nov 2011
Tbh, I like Kish better than Masaya
Aug 12, 2015 3:02 AM

Nov 2012
Stark700 said:
Tbh, I like Kish better than Masaya

agreed lel
and that whole scene with the bell was kind of weird...
Dec 6, 2016 4:15 PM

Oct 2015
merle_noir said:
Well, that's... demeaning. IMO, the act of putting a bell on Ichigo makes Aoyama no better than Kishu... ._. It's got the whole "you belong to me" idea written all over it. Just made Aoyama seem super possessive, IMO.[...]

I think it shouldn't be taken too seriously. Ichigo and Aoyama are very intimate with each other, even if he doesn't realize how much she loves him. That random kiss Kishu gave was totally inappropriate since Ichigo didn't even know him. He constantly tries to be close with her while she isn't interested in him.
Jul 10, 2022 4:14 PM
May 2020
:,v q difícil elegir
Aug 19, 2022 5:21 PM

Apr 2016
What a good episode. The pre-teen emotions were really welling up here, and I can't get enough of it. I've been saying for awhile this show really puts you in the shoes of a 7th grade girl in a way you can feel, and this episode perfectly exemplifies that. I also like Quiche getting jealous of Aoyama, he's becoming more human as the show goes on.

I don't really think Aoyama putting a bell on Ichigo is him being possesive when it's well established between the both of them there's some mutual interest going on there. Now if this was done in say, episode 3 of the show when their chemistry hasn't really been fleshed out much, that'd be a different story coughtokyo mew mew newcoughcough[/b]. Honestly I think it's kind of sweet, even if I can't help but feel it's trying to appeal to a certain demographic, lol.
Jun 4, 2023 7:08 PM

May 2023
Masaya calls Ichigo his cat gives her a bell that she wears so she doesn't run off without him knowing (haha jk Ichigo I'm totes just jokeing šŸ˜¶). Yo. Im surprised he didn't just whip out his PP and mark his turf rite then and ther.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Mew Mew Episode 9 Discussion

Hanon10 - Jun 9, 2010

5 by TheStarscream759 »»
Apr 13, 2:46 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Mew Mew Episode 8 Discussion

Hanon10 - Jun 6, 2010

6 by TheStarscream759 »»
Apr 4, 3:51 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Mew Mew Episode 7 Discussion

Mizore951 - Jan 23, 2011

5 by TheStarscream759 »»
Mar 23, 4:22 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Mew Mew Episode 6 Discussion

Mizore951 - Jan 21, 2011

4 by TheStarscream759 »»
Mar 14, 6:48 AM

» Was the dub really as bad as people said it was?

funtime43_tr - Mar 12

3 by jirani »»
Mar 13, 8:41 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.