Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Tokyo Mew Mew Episode 1 Discussion

Jan 20, 2011 2:33 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
OMG i read the whole manga series and LOVED IT!!! i really hope this is gonna turn out as good as that and it probably will ^^ i love Ichigo she get so nervous X3 and it was so cool how she fell off the building and landed on her feet! AHAHA and when she grabbed the fish with her mouth X'D omg her date was so cute and i cant believe she fell asleep 4 3 hours XD oh and the vending machine almost fell on him haha also it was amazing how he caught her... but howd she end up in his arms? like i mean when she tripped on the branch... anyway this was an AMAZING epi!!! i can wait 2 see more!!! X}

Jun 17, 2011 7:11 AM

Hm, I was pleasantly surprised by the first episode. It seems like a typical mahou shoujo anime, but at least the premise is unique. I thought she accepted her "powers" rather quickly, though... And the guy she likes kind of bothers me. Those super-smiley types always do. XD And hopefully she doesn't stick with the habit of adding "nya" to the end of all of her sentences?!

I'll keep watching for now, since the first episode was pretty decent and entertaining~.

May 26, 2012 9:44 PM

Jan 16, 2014 11:15 AM

Great episode. However I'm currently watching the dub since it's better for me to understand and I know they changed the story a little but I'm sure it'll still be great! Zoey/ichigo is pretty cute!

Aug 24, 2014 2:16 AM

Here I am dusting off the anime I enjoyed when I was a little boy.
God I am realizing just now how I loved to the extreme only shoujo animes.
This was fun, btw, and Ichigo is so cute. The nostalgia feeling I had watching this gave it a sweeter taste.

Jan 10, 2015 3:29 AM

NostalgiaDrive94 said:
Here I am dusting off the anime I enjoyed when I was a little boy.
God I am realizing just now how I loved to the extreme only shoujo animes.
This was fun, btw, and Ichigo is so cute. The nostalgia feeling I had watching this gave it a sweeter taste.

Couldn't have said it better ^^.

Preview MangaManga Store