Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 13, 2010 10:43 AM
Oct 2010
Maybe Chrome is just pretending to be underr Daemon Spade's control?

Arrgh! I hate this new plot twist - it seems a little bit too much. Not to mention that I'm dying to know what happened about the whole Byakuran and Yamamoto thing!
Dec 13, 2010 10:44 AM
Oct 2010
Maybe Chrome is just pretending to be underr Daemon Spade's control?

Arrgh! I hate this new plot twist - it seems a little bit too much. Not to mention that I'm dying to know what happened about the whole Byakuran and Yamamoto thing!
Dec 15, 2010 3:40 PM

Jul 2009
guilhermekinni said:
Did you noticed? This is a ploy of the author to keep Chrome from doing anything. Why? For only one reason... Chrome is not a bishounen.
It's the same thing with all other female characters.
I never thought that the most sexist manga i'd see would be created by a woman.

Lolz, but I TOTALLY agree!

fai-san said:
Can someone seriously tell me how Daemon is still alive? He was one of the First Guardians?! How is he alive?!?!? This is just getting stupid. Is the author just getting bored and decides on adding random twists and waking up people from the dead? Because thats what it feels like. Why do all the characters in this manga seem like they live forever??! People get blown up, stabbed, set on fire and are still alive.

XD Anything is possible in Hitman Reborn ... & I´m glad for it, because otherwise if they died too fast, we wouldn´t be able to see this ... (past) awesomeness that has now become weirdness.

And as all of you say, this has come to a weird twist ... but HEY! look at the good side! If Daemon is here, that means that there´s a possibility that the rest of the Primo´s family will show up! and BETTER YET!
Dec 15, 2010 4:22 PM

Apr 2009
I dont see how everyone thinks this is boring or lame, im enjoying it. Wish it had more impact though. And seriously Chrome? Your annoying. Do something!

Im sure everything will be clarified soon. Patience.

sallym613 said:
fai-san said:
Can someone seriously tell me how Daemon is still alive? He was one of the First Guardians?! How is he alive?!?!? This is just getting stupid. Is the author just getting bored and decides on adding random twists and waking up people from the dead? Because thats what it feels like. Why do all the characters in this manga seem like they live forever??! People get blown up, stabbed, set on fire and are still alive.

As much as I love unexpected twists, I hope it's not like that. I'm hoping the author will make the twists so that it actually make sense and will come together somehow in the end.

Someone earlier made a prediction that Daemon might have some sort of ability (similiar to Mukuro's) where he can transport his soul/consciousness to another person's body or something..

All I know is that...I don't want Daemon's or Byakuran's appearances to be revealed as completely random and nonsensical to the plot.
There's no way its completely random. Everything is happening for a reason. Obviously she has been setting everything up for this.
Dec 15, 2010 8:43 PM

Feb 2010
Shancakeschan said:
I dont see how everyone thinks this is boring or lame, im enjoying it. Wish it had more impact though.

Agree with everything you said here. Though it still seems random.

Shancakeschan said:
There's no way its completely random. Everything is happening for a reason. Obviously she has been setting everything up for this.

I certainly and sincerely hope you're right lol. Dying to see the next chapter already.
Dec 16, 2010 1:42 PM
Jul 2010
Jesuvius said:
Ok weird. I'm losing interest in this manga, so I hope my opinion is changed by the end of this arc. Otherwise I might drop it

I agree, in one of the older chapters when mukuro was using his illusions for chrome organs. I think it was reborn or maybe it was someone but I remember chrome learned how to make her own organs since mukuro was being held captive by byakuran so his illusions were not working as well so chrome organs was disappearing so reborn or someone thought her how to use her own illusions to make organs. I think the author forget her own manga.
Dec 29, 2010 12:30 PM

May 2010
So all this time it's been Daemon Spade!!? Now I'm more pissed off!!

Poor Chrome, shes being used again. Which pisses me off even more!!!!
A sweet dream, has not ended yet.
Aug 17, 2013 8:31 PM

Feb 2011
Whoa, WTF, wasn't expecting that. XP But when I think about it, it makes sense. When she saw Julie's frame, she saw/felt something similar to Mukuro from him. I just thought it was the same dark atmosphere. Mukuro is able to live on with just illusions, so why not the first Mist guardian as well.

And no wonder he said to Tsuna that he looked exactly like Primo. I guess we just need to find out the details now.
眠れないのは君のせい
Feb 17, 2014 2:55 AM

Oct 2012
Ah Daemon... Why am I not really shocked?
Well, all of the Mist Guardians are always like this
"Signature removed"
May 19, 2016 1:06 PM

Jul 2014
I was gonna mention how even though the premise of this arc is absolutely stupid, the fights have been amazing. But this arc just got a whole lot more interesting (or rather went from stupid to interesting). It makes soooo much more sense that Daemon Spade is behind this than 'these really strong rings and guys with this ridiculous grudge have suddenly appeared'.
Aug 29, 2017 2:53 PM

Feb 2013
Daemon was the one who started everything.
Apr 5, 11:09 AM
Jul 2015
I went from damn man predator to dawg simp daemon our first gen mist who also bring down the vongola primo family

🤣😭 Just thought he was ugly creepy man
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 409 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Barion-Zara - Nov 7, 2012

191 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 1:25 PM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 408 Discussion

azeriraz - Oct 30, 2012

32 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 12:55 PM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 407 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kaengel - Oct 24, 2012

50 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 12:39 PM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 406 Discussion ( 1 2 )

reiko_ - Oct 17, 2012

64 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 405 Discussion

Kanic - Oct 10, 2012

49 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 11:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.