Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 4, 2010 3:46 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Nice ep, but another action with 5 senses is a bit boring :/
He'll obviously use his 7th sense and win, how predictable :/

top 3 anime: Code Geass | One Piece | Death Note
Nov 8, 2013 1:43 PM

Jun 2008
Everyone that saw the Popes face always said "You are the Pope!" with surprise, so i was wondering what the hell is his face and now the same happened with Seiya and then i see his face and am like "Ok who is that? -_- Why is Seiya surprised like he knew him or something?"
Jun 12, 2015 9:52 PM

May 2009
The Pope sure reminds me of Dr.Jeckyl and Mr.Hyde. I also wonder why Seiya was so shocked when he saw the Pope's face? I mean his good side sure is handsome( minus the wide shoulders, that's just an exaggeration right there), but at least tell us who he is!
Jan 29, 2018 6:27 AM

Jun 2016
I must say I'm a little disappointed about the pope. I was hoping he would had more elaborate plans than just "I want to rule the universe because I have an evil split personality". Yuyu Hakusho is happening all over again for me. Especially with Shaka and Death Mask behind him, one thinking he's good, one claiming the victor is just as if they have a big plan to make a change, him having his goal be this and be completely split from his good side isn't something I can say I'm happy with. I was really excited to see how he'd act when face to face with Seiya, but at least I'm happy with the good sides introduction, it was a cool scene until the swap.

The body of the real pope which also happened to look like the fake gives some more depth to this, and learning how the Gemini saint got in this situation in the first place could still be interesting. And as it's been said, should we know this guy?! I really feel like the anime is telling us everyone knows this guy but we don't.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saint Seiya Episode 31 Discussion

barteq88 - Dec 2, 2010

11 by JVskunkape »»
54 minutes ago

Poll: » Who is your favorite Gold Saint?

removed-user - Aug 12, 2022

18 by Ex-Aid »»
Apr 24, 4:10 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Episode 104 Discussion

Albi-kun - Mar 19, 2015

4 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 23, 11:56 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Episode 105 Discussion

Monad - Dec 9, 2013

7 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 23, 2:00 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Episode 112 Discussion

Monad - Jan 13, 2014

4 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 18, 11:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.