Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 3, 2010 9:33 AM

Sep 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The episode is out.

Get it from here http://paste2.org/p/1123345

Hah, Chitose is such a slut.....also, the ep, while being nice and all, was way to damn short....I hope they won't make a rule to limit hentai's to just 14 minutes per ep.

She was saying 'forgive me', and a few seconds later, she's all 'it feels good'....hahahahahhahahahahaha

right.....alt-tabbing and resuming where I left of in SCII
InariusDec 3, 2010 10:05 AM
Dec 5, 2010 2:49 AM

Mar 2010
Another NTR... haih... i still dont like these NTR stuffs... i wonder what will that other guy do in the next episode (=.=)
Check out my channel!
Erzat
Dec 5, 2010 3:20 AM

Sep 2009
I'm hoping for a nice boat ending, but I don't think it will head down that way.

But still, seeing dexter cut off that other guy's head, followed by Chitose going insane would make for an awesome ending
Dec 5, 2010 3:24 AM

Nov 2010
In the second ep probably that pink haired chick will get raped by that guy and also become addicted to his dick and the main male lead will go and cry in his emo corner
Dec 5, 2010 3:33 AM

Mar 2010
Haha a nice bot ending might happen... i mean look at his face when he said an unfaithful wife! hahaha :) scary isnt it... and the kind of ending Outrageous stated is what i dont want to see... hoho ^^
Check out my channel!
Erzat
Dec 13, 2010 9:34 PM
Oct 2010
the reason why i hate ntr is because the spineless bf
i hate in ntr they always exaggerate the shonen character of becoming a timid pushover
the scenes werent that great to be honest
Dec 21, 2010 8:33 AM

Oct 2010
Personally I don't really like Chitose, Mao is way better and her breast are way more proportionate. Seeing how the eyes of Mikio were, I would say a nice boat would be good. Killing that shit ass cameraman is to be done. Mao is still the best:

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Dec 21, 2010 10:13 AM

Sep 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
Personally I don't really like Chitose, Mao is way better and her breast are way more proportionate. Seeing how the eyes of Mikio were, I would say a nice boat would be good. Killing that shit ass cameraman is to be done. Mao is still the best:

I don't have anything to counter you, cause I agree 100% with what you just said.

Chitose, while having a cute face, has ginormous cow tits, and as you know, I don't like huge breasts as it makes the char look and feel stupid.
Dec 21, 2010 3:58 PM

Oct 2010
Inarius said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Chitose, while having a cute face, has ginormous cow tits, and as you know, I don't like huge breasts as it makes the char look and feel stupid.
Yeah exactly how you think. It does so but other sex scenes it makes look better. Hard to describe it but it's about the feel of the situation.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Mar 1, 2011 6:17 AM

Oct 2007
wait, sense when did hentai have animation this good
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 1, 2011 10:59 PM

Jan 2011
What i like of this movie is that, it makes my blood boil so much. Seriously, no joking, my blood boils to the extent that i want to exchange roles with the boyfriend and fold that photographer guy many times. ^_^
Mar 16, 2011 5:45 PM

Apr 2009
What Mikio needs is practice on Chitose and Chitose would probably be delighted as a hostess if he became at least suggestive enough. Yorokonde! XP

If everything fails there's always Mao. XD
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jun 14, 2011 6:56 PM
Jun 2011
Another NTR I just don't get why the main male character just watches his girlfriend get pricked by a random guy, I liked the postions though ^_^
Aug 4, 2011 4:18 AM

Mar 2009
It's nice so far... though I can't say the same for Mikio.
Mar 10, 2014 11:13 PM
Jun 2012
i dont get it so does it show her when she gets raped in the 2nd episode or was that the rape? because the way i see it and how they were talking it seemed like that wasnt the first time. since he said they did it yesterday nd the day before.
Mar 18, 2014 9:17 PM
Oct 2008
I think this is how Hojo snapped and started doing his crazy experiments in FF7. And in all honesty, if I wanted this dude to snap and kill somebody, it would be Chitose, if just to shut her the Hell up.

I thought the whining from 2006 was bad, but this is worse.
Feb 12, 2015 4:34 AM
Oct 2013
The h scenes were pretty good with Chitose's moans and her trying to resist feeling it from the rape.

Animation is good and her body is real fine. Chyeah boy! Oh yeah!
Jul 12, 2015 10:23 AM

Apr 2015
Uugh, I hate NTR
May 8, 2016 11:35 PM

May 2015
Must be nice living in a world where crimes of passions don’t exist.
May 12, 2017 4:05 PM

May 2017
Roy_Focker said:

The magic of hentai... where people can f** around without responsibilities or consequences and which idiots who crosses the lines between fantasy and reality then run away like cowards when karma bits their asses.

-

So, let me get this straight. Is the same MC with mao but this is like another character route? Without Mao? And using the same villain as with Mao?

Why use the same villain guy though... bastard i wish he died.
May 13, 2017 9:02 AM

May 2015
@RandomCritic

Yeah, this is another route... my gripe with some of this stories is that the villain in the majority of this stories got scot-free, karma never bites him back…
May 13, 2017 10:23 AM

May 2017
Roy_Focker said:
@RandomCritic

Yeah, this is another route... my gripe with some of this stories is that the villain in the majority of this stories got scot-free, karma never bites him back…

I agree
I really hate how in these types of stories scumbags win and there is no justice for the victim.
But that's how those fetish for these stories wants it... me? No thank you. Its anger and tiresome.
Sadly... I can't say much. Because in real life, villains also wins most times.
Fortunately we got karma, and she comes with a vengeance.
Jul 30, 2019 4:32 PM
Jan 2014
She really needs to trim those pubes.
May 30, 2020 3:32 AM
May 2020
The one thing I really hate is the rape reactions and that the girls being raped do nothing and like that just pisses me off the most and there is no justice for the main protagonist I find it soooo angering I wish there was a sort of comeback where he gets angry and destroys that guy and that both of his lovers be really loving him and not falling for rape with a shitty guy like ouma it's so inraging I can't accept that fact I need to see some sort of rest and karma comme on who gets excited to getting cheated on contuesly
Jul 29, 2020 9:50 AM

Feb 2018
I want to punch the photographer, rip ntr.
May 25, 2021 7:11 PM

May 2020
Classic NTR as usual. Idk what the plan but seems this is will be full of NTR.
Sep 17, 2021 4:13 PM
Sep 2021
First_sex was so good
Second_story was so bad that i have a bad taste in my mouth and it looks like it won't go for a week or two
Third_i wanna kill that motherfuckers all three of them 🔥
Sep 17, 2021 5:39 PM
Sep 2021
First_the sex was awesome
Second_the story was so bad that i have bad taste in my mouth and it looks like it'll last for a week or two
Third_all three of them just should die 💀
Feb 10, 2023 2:00 AM

Nov 2010
It's a well-deserved NTR. He's right there and didn't even try to confront that guy. No guts, no glory. lol
I like Chitose's sex scene. The way the guy tried to invade and conquer her was so arousing to watch. I also want to see beautiful girls in yukata get f*cked like that.
May 19, 2023 7:53 AM
May 2022
ThatRandomDude said:
Roy_Focker said:

The magic of hentai... where people can f** around without responsibilities or consequences and which idiots who crosses the lines between fantasy and reality then run away like cowards when karma bits their asses.

-

So, let me get this straight. Is the same MC with mao but this is like another character route? Without Mao? And using the same villain as with Mao?

Why use the same villain guy though... bastard i wish he died.
more like the Mao Hen is a prequel, while the one with chitose is a sequel.
Dec 12, 2023 12:13 PM
Mar 2022
Loved it
The girl is fucking sexy
I wish I could be that sex friend
Good fap material
NTR supremacy

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hitou Meguri Kakure Yu Episode 2 Discussion

Scrypt - Feb 27, 2011

37 by Grady-Gmoney_199 »»
May 13, 2023 2:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.