Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 10, 2010 1:04 AM
Sep 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Dear... GOD. Baldez is... very very DEAD right now. XD

So the girls travel to where Pollun dropped the Hopish in S1, follow the clues, and come to an unusual shrine in the lake. Unfortunately, just before they receive the power of light that can crush the newest dark threat, Baldez shows up and destroys fricking EVERYTHING to prove how absolutely crazy powerful he is. Cue curb stomp battle, and the near-destruction of the shrine.
The Garden of Rainbows, which apparently has a will of its own, gets scared and prays for Pretty Cure's success... wherein the power of light they were trying to summon finishes getting summoned, and Black and White get their braces back. The battle turns around, they use Marble Screw, Baldez gets cocky, and they promptly turn him into a crater.

Now that they've destroyed the strongest member of the Four, I have to wonder what's going to happen- Will the remaining three panic and go on the defensive to ensure Jyaku-Kid's survival, or will they start using purely offensive strikes, in hopes that teaming up may finally crush Pretty Cure? How will the loss of one of his 'family' affect Jyaku-Kid? Will he mourn it and sit around crying, or will he get angry and become frighteningly powerful?
...So many unknowns... X3
Just my two cents.
Jul 30, 2014 10:10 AM

Oct 2012
I like the way everyone supports Precure here
May 20, 2017 11:27 PM

Nov 2011
Are we 100% Baldez is dead...? I mean, I think he's dead-- that definitely looked like it killed him-- but we didn't see the darkness flow out of him or anything like we did with certain previous antagonists when they died. We did see a pretty big explosion though. Am I being paranoid?

Hmm.

In any case, Marble Screw is officially hype imo. It started out pretty meh in the first season, but it got a lot better in this season, and now I like it even more than Rainbow Storm and Extreme Luminario.

Great episode.
Aug 20, 2018 11:54 AM
Jun 2016
So the first one defeated this time is the last one that was introduced? That's a pretty nice twist, I guess.
Mar 5, 2019 7:41 AM

Jul 2015
Big powerup and Baldez got rekt there, we will see if he's dead for real or not.
Nov 16, 2019 11:16 AM

Jun 2014
Those new bracelets really increased their power, and now Baldez appears to be defeated.

What will the weaker enemies in the mansion do now?

Apr 22, 8:30 PM

Dec 2022
now that was one bright SPARKLE

More topics from this board

Poll: » Futari wa Precure Max Heart Episode 34 Discussion

ScrewBall - Nov 26, 2010

5 by gannoncannon55 »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Futari wa Precure: Max Heart Episode 33 Discussion

ihateeveryone - Jun 16, 2014

6 by gannoncannon55 »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Futari wa Precure: Max Heart Episode 32 Discussion

4 by gannoncannon55 »»
Yesterday, 2:26 PM

Poll: » Futari wa Precure: Max Heart Episode 31 Discussion

7 by gannoncannon55 »»
Yesterday, 2:02 PM

Poll: » Futari wa Precure Max Heart Episode 30 Discussion

ScrewBall - Nov 21, 2010

7 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 24, 7:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.