Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (198) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »
May 2, 2012 12:58 PM

Apr 2012
Immahnoob said:
jallan said:

Oh I see, I see. ;)
Just bought Lux...I like her ulti..foooooh sure xD

Lux is quite fun, too bad you can't win only by yourself you're a caster/support T.T.

IMMAH FIRIN' MAH LAZ0R is always NICE XD.

Depends, if you use your teammates like decoys...xD
Just had a game, I pretty much stood back, behind my teammates and fired like fuuu. Quadra 3v5 ftw, dat damage with glasscannon Lux :D
May 2, 2012 1:03 PM

Apr 2012
jallan said:
Immahnoob said:
jallan said:

Oh I see, I see. ;)

Lux is quite fun, too bad you can't win only by yourself you're a caster/support T.T.

Just had a game, I pretty much stood back, behind my teammates and fired like fuuu. Quadra 3v5 ftw, dat damage with glasscannon Lux :D

Lol yeah, that's what I wanted to say, but didn't want to sound Elitist XD.

When somebody calls out a champion name I'm like.

"Loading Information - standby:"
"Information loaded, X Champion is an XY"
"Champion is good ZQ and Bad LW"

Then I'll continue on to infinity and beyond XD.

If you can use your mates as meatshields and just stay in the back it's okay, but think if you're the only one fed? What will you do if they die so fast that you can't even combo properly? Thing is you'll get focused down, range doesn't matter in a teamfight, they'll always have a way to get to you.

She's viable, just situational IMO.

24 sec CD ult is indeed awesome.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
May 2, 2012 2:01 PM

Apr 2012
Immahnoob said:
jallan said:
Immahnoob said:
jallan said:

Oh I see, I see. ;)

Lol yeah, that's what I wanted to say, but didn't want to sound Elitist XD.

When somebody calls out a champion name I'm like.

"Loading Information - standby:"
"Information loaded, X Champion is an XY"
"Champion is good ZQ and Bad LW"

Then I'll continue on to infinity and beyond XD.

If you can use your mates as meatshields and just stay in the back it's okay, but think if you're the only one fed? What will you do if they die so fast that you can't even combo properly? Thing is you'll get focused down, range doesn't matter in a teamfight, they'll always have a way to get to you.

She's viable, just situational IMO.

24 sec CD ult is indeed awesome.

Well, we had a decent fed vlad as well sooo :P
3v5 was me, vlad and alistar (support) vs their team soo ^^ Used alistar as a shiled, while me and vlad dished out dmg. I got a quadra. Glasscannon lux with 600 AP not fully build ftw! :p
jallanMay 2, 2012 2:06 PM
May 2, 2012 3:13 PM

Feb 2010
First game vs new Ryze. 22 minutes - PENTAKILL, no problem.. no problem.
LUL
May 3, 2012 5:07 AM

Apr 2012
one-more-time said:

VS or AS new Ryze?

Oh yeah, did you knew that Ryze actually got buffed? He lost just a bit of range but his mana ratios are now higher than before (because E bounces), and the R MS Buff is like g0dl1k3. I think they just wanted to buff him some more not nerf him lololol.

Autocrat said:
May 3, 2012 6:21 AM

Mar 2009
one-more-time said:
Against ap or normal tanky build ryze?
I'm curious.

Also yea they overdid it with the movement speed buff.
You already run ms quints on ryze and get ms in the utility tree.
It's like trying to catch kennen with e with his new ultimate now. >_>
May 3, 2012 6:32 AM

Apr 2012
Vudis said:
one-more-time said:
Against ap or normal tanky build ryze?
I'm curious.

Also yea they overdid it with the movement speed buff.
You already run ms quints on ryze and get ms in the utility tree.
It's like trying to catch kennen with e with his new ultimate now. >_>

Ahem... Mana/Tank Ryze > Mana/AP Ryze.

Because you do more damage with the "nerfs" with the Mana/Tank Ryze while being tanky.

Mana/AP Ryze will do more damage, but will die faster.

So why risk when you can have more damage before the "nerfs" and still be as tanky?

His new buff on R isn't OP. He actually needed something like that. The W utility nerf makes the R buff be balanced.

Autocrat said:
May 3, 2012 6:39 AM

Mar 2009
55 additional movementspeed is outscaling the 0.25 sec less duration of W imo.
And lets not forget that the spellvamp on his ult is still there which in addition with wota makes it almost impossible to 1on1 Ryze at almost any part of the game.
May 3, 2012 6:46 AM

Apr 2012
Vudis said:
55 additional movementspeed is outscaling the 0.25 sec less duration of W imo.
And lets not forget that the spellvamp on his ult is still there which in addition with wota makes it almost impossible to 1on1 Ryze at almost any part of the game.

And that's why I said the "nerfs" we're in fact buffs.

But the R is 7 sec (30 sec CD with 40% CDR) long and the Q got 50 less range (which is a lot for any mage), 0.25 isn't an outrageous amount, but it still is something. 50 range less + 0.25 less on W + manaless passive R makes up for the R MS. So no, this isn't the problem, it's not OP.

The single problem is the E buff.

Autocrat said:
May 3, 2012 7:34 AM

Apr 2012
And something happened while I deleted my comment, can't watch my thread anymore o.O. Must comment I suppose.

Autocrat said:
May 3, 2012 9:28 AM

Dec 2011
My best game in LoL so far...

Ashe

39 kills, 4 deaths, 6 assists

Items

Berserker's Greaves, Infinity Edge, The Bloodthirster , Phantom Dancer, Last Whisper and Guardian Angel...

I was on the mid alone, killing three opponents without breaking a sweat... But I only slayed 166 minions...
May 3, 2012 9:57 AM

Apr 2012
akutasame94 said:

Ashe

Items

Berserker's Greaves, Infinity Edge, The Bloodthirster , Phantom Dancer, Last Whisper and Guardian Angel...

I was on the mid alone, killing three opponents without breaking a sweat... But I only slayed 166 minions...

Good job, keep on the good work :D. Only that you need to CS more. It doesn't matter how many kills you have, when you can you should always farm.

The build is okay, but you should have went PD before BT. I usually get BT last most of the times. I get into tanky opponents.

If you can learn how to kite with her she's an actual beast.

Autocrat said:
May 3, 2012 9:59 AM

Feb 2010
That Ryze had Tear+RoA. He was 3 hitting people with E+Q. He was 3/1/0, but still, damage was just too high, I had lvl 5 W aura on Sona. /ff after the penta.
LUL
May 3, 2012 10:09 AM

Apr 2012
one-more-time said:
That Ryze had Tear+RoA. He was 3 hitting people with E+Q. He was 3/1/0, but still, damage was just too high, I had lvl 5 W aura on Sona. /ff after the penta.

With 600-700 stacked tear, 100 AP and 3k mana, 10 kills and 200 CS, well... He surely is 3 hitting you.

But your story stinks of "we fed ryze he's OP" XD.

Autocrat said:
May 3, 2012 10:16 AM

Mar 2009
I don't even remember the most kills I had in a normal game....Probably around 40 with old Pantheon.

I know I had 99 in a coop vs ai game.^^

Have you guys got any screenshots of games where you got a fun build or just owned the enemy team 20:0 or something?
May 3, 2012 10:21 AM

Dec 2011
Immahnoob said:
akutasame94 said:

Ashe

Items

Good job, keep on the good work :D. Only that you need to CS more. It doesn't matter how many kills you have, when you can you should always farm.

The build is okay, but you should have went PD before BT. I usually get BT last most of the times. I get into tanky opponents.

If you can learn how to kite with her she's an actual beast.

I am still learning...

Usually I have about 10 champion kills, 3 or 4 deaths and about 10 assists in average...

I know how to farm, I am getting really good at last hitting :D

I wish this game had offline mode.... I can't wait to go to my friend and play it there... I wanna play at my place T.T
May 3, 2012 10:22 AM

Apr 2012
Vudis said:
I don't even remember the most kills I had in a normal game....Probably around 40 with old Pantheon.

Have you guys got any screenshots of games where you got a fun build or just owned the enemy team 20:0 or something?

I don't. Meeeeh I don't usually take screenshots. I forget.

Autocrat said:
May 3, 2012 10:26 AM

Apr 2012
Immahnoob said:
Vudis said:

And when you try to take screenshot...it doesn't work.
May 3, 2012 10:47 AM

Apr 2012
jallan said:
Immahnoob said:
Vudis said:

Yeah, trololololol.

EDIT: Unbanned in 2 minutes.

Autocrat said:
May 3, 2012 11:04 AM
Feb 2011
Vudis said:

Remember having a score with Malz like ~33/1/x, when I just started playing LoL (lol lvl 7 and it was even 3v5 the whole game :D), can't say how much ago, but I believe, it was about the time when Rumble/Brand were added.
though never had a score like that again after that game . And even now, was lvling up some new accounts to lvl 5 for the 975RP and ofc the IP boosts, noticed that the starting levels became much harder to faceroll than it used to be :(
May 3, 2012 11:19 AM

Feb 2010
Immahnoob said:

With 600-700 stacked tear, 100 AP and 3k mana, 10 kills and 200 CS, well... He surely is 3 hitting you.

3/1 isn't fed, our Fizz was 4/2. That was around 22 minute.

He didn't have 700 tear( you really can't get so much when it's 22minute mark), 100(nop) ap, 3k mana (impossible with tea+roa, when both are not full) , 10 kills(3/1), 200 cs(was around <150~, was fighting and sometimes roaming, missed out cs).
LUL
May 3, 2012 11:22 AM

Apr 2012
one-more-time said:
Immahnoob said:

3/1 isn't fed, our Fizz was 4/2. That was around 22 minute.

He didn't have 700 tear( you really can't get so much when it's 22minute mark), 100(nop) ap, 3k mana (impossible with tea+roa, when both are not full) , 10 kills(3/1), 200 cs(was around <150~, was fighting and sometimes roaming, missed out cs).

I checked your matches. Lolking doesn't lie.

EDIT: You said you immediately surrendered afterwards, which was a lie.
ImmahnoobMay 3, 2012 11:46 AM

Autocrat said:
May 3, 2012 12:06 PM

Apr 2012
Immahnoob, the detective xD
May 3, 2012 6:47 PM

Feb 2010
Immahnoob said:

Surrender vote when he got triple kill, then he got quadra and penta kill when nexus exploded.
one-more-timeMay 3, 2012 6:53 PM
LUL
May 3, 2012 11:40 PM

Mar 2009
jallan said:
Immahnoob said:
Vudis said:

Well you gotta press print and paste the picture into an imageviewer.
I don't think LoL has a screenshot folder....
May 4, 2012 3:16 AM

Dec 2011
The new spectator mode is great, been spectating a lot of my mates. Its funny how u can have a friend watch ur game and tell u when their jungle camps respawn trollololol.

Apparently like 650 hackers got banend for cheating on LoL yesterday :o Tamat is raging on teh forums!
May 4, 2012 4:04 AM

Mar 2009
Edob0b said:
The new spectator mode is great, been spectating a lot of my mates. Its funny how u can have a friend watch ur game and tell u when their jungle camps respawn trollololol.

Apparently like 650 hackers got banend for cheating on LoL yesterday :o Tamat is raging on teh forums!
Thread? :D
May 4, 2012 5:14 AM

Apr 2012
one-more-time said:
Immahnoob said:

Surrender vote when he got triple kill, then he got quadra and penta kill when nexus exploded.

So he magically got 2 kills when you guys surrendered after a penta? MAGIC!

And 60CS like out of his magical anal crevice too. Yeah fits his joke. "Stick this scroll... Somewhere safe."

Autocrat said:
May 4, 2012 8:30 AM

Feb 2010
Immahnoob said:
And 60CS like out of his magical anal crevice too. Yeah fits his joke. "Stick this scroll... Somewhere safe."

Seems that I missed something, but those 2kills/60cs doesn't change much. Sorcs/Tear/RoA, 3 shotting people through Sona's W aura.
Having 5 kills ~200 cs in 20 minutes is pretty common sense if they roam. Our fizz had 4 kills, so yeah, Ryze wasn't fed.
LUL
May 4, 2012 8:36 AM

Apr 2012
one-more-time said:
Immahnoob said:

Seems that I missed something, but those 2kills/60cs doesn't change much. Sorcs/Tear/RoA, 3 shotting people through Sona's W aura.
Having 5 kills ~200 cs in 20 minutes is pretty common sense if they roam. Our fizz had 4 kills, so yeah, Ryze wasn't fed.

Your fizz had 2 kills. And Ryze had RoA/Tear/Sorcs/Catalyst/Blasting Wand. So he surely had more or less 600 mana on the Tear too.

Ryze was totally fed.

Autocrat said:
May 4, 2012 8:54 AM

Feb 2010
Immahnoob said:

Your fizz had 2 kills.

I'd really love to see a screenshot of the 2 kills Fizz.

Brain might be fucking around with the Ryze, but I'm sure that Fizz had 4 kills, he wasn't THAT far behind from Ryze.
LUL
May 4, 2012 8:56 AM

Apr 2012
one-more-time said:
Immahnoob said:

Your fizz had 2 kills.

I'd really love to see a screenshot of the 2 kills Fizz.

Brain might be fucking around with the Ryze, but I'm sure that Fizz had 4 kills, he wasn't THAT far behind from Ryze.

Fizz had 2/4/0. I can't give you screenshots anymore, your match history went ahead of those 10 matches. But I remember perfectly because I don't like people disagreeing with me on facts.

Autocrat said:
May 4, 2012 9:35 AM

Feb 2010
Immahnoob said:

Fizz had 2/4/0. I can't give you screenshots anymore, your match history went ahead of those 10 matches. But I remember perfectly because I don't like people disagreeing with me on facts.

I remember that Fizz had 4/2, and he wasn't far behind Ryze, Fizz had to roam a lot too, because jungler and Graves made it impossible to lane vs Ryze.
It's pretty hard to believe that he had so many items by that time, but it could be so, on the last inspect he had only RoA + Tear. I might be wrong on some thing, I'm sure I am. But it's hard to believe in what you write, like 200cs when he was roaming a lot and the game was ~22+ minutes long, 2/4 fizz, ryze with so many items, while I was the one playing the game.
But oh well, if I'm wrong - sure. If not - doesn't matter.
LUL
May 4, 2012 10:09 AM

Apr 2012
one-more-time said:
Immahnoob said:

I remember that Fizz had 4/2, and he wasn't far behind Ryze, Fizz had to roam a lot too, because jungler and Graves made it impossible to lane vs Ryze.
It's pretty hard to believe that he had so many items by that time, but it could be so, on the last inspect he had only RoA + Tear. I might be wrong on some thing, I'm sure I am. But it's hard to believe in what you write, like 200cs when he was roaming a lot and the game was ~22+ minutes long, 2/4 fizz, ryze with so many items, while I was the one playing the game.
But oh well, if I'm wrong - sure. If not - doesn't matter.

Well you are wrong.

Autocrat said:
May 5, 2012 8:57 AM

Apr 2012
Vudis said:
Edob0b said:

Thread? :D

Here's the link, bro!

Autocrat said:
May 6, 2012 5:28 AM
May 2012
I am in a losing streak atm. :-/
But if anyone is playing on euw im down!
May 6, 2012 11:19 AM

Apr 2012
I'm in love with Alistar Jungle. Damn those ganks <3
Used 600 RP on a new runepage for these atk speed runes ^^
May 6, 2012 11:27 AM

Apr 2012
jallan said:
Used 600 RP on a new runepage for these atk speed runes ^^

Alistar Jungle uses attk speed runes? I didn't knew that o.O.

Autocrat said:
May 6, 2012 11:33 AM

Jul 2010
too bad it really hurts him if he gets his blue stolen. =/

May 6, 2012 11:35 AM

Apr 2012
Angel_Beats said:

Nah, not that much, you're a ganking jungler, you'll pretty much gank all day.

Autocrat said:
May 6, 2012 4:35 PM

Oct 2011
jallan said:

yeah! ganking all the time, crazy tower dives and kicking people around.. jungle alistar is just so much fun ;) (even though you won't get many kills!)
May 6, 2012 5:44 PM

Feb 2010
Immahnoob said:

He's like Maokai. It's pretty much common sense to use IAS runes in red slot.

Angel_Beats said:

If his blue is stolen, I mean successful invade, he's a very sad Alistar, maybe not as sad as Amumu, because Ali can do lvl2 gank. But still he can't jungle shit, mana costs with his mana-pool hurts a lot. So he has to pull out a gank, what can be tricky,because people are cautious and get ward, from the assist gold, for the most of the time.
LUL
May 7, 2012 8:17 AM

Jul 2010
all he can do then is spam his heal and jungle as slow as a snail lol.

May 7, 2012 8:49 AM

Apr 2012
one-more-time said:
Immahnoob said:

He's like Maokai. It's pretty much common sense to use IAS runes in red slot.

Angel_Beats said:

If his blue is stolen, I mean successful invade, he's a very sad Alistar, maybe not as sad as Amumu, because Ali can do lvl2 gank. But still he can't jungle shit, mana costs with his mana-pool hurts a lot. So he has to pull out a gank, what can be tricky,because people are cautious and get ward, from the assist gold, for the most of the time.

You can pull out more than one gank without blue, so it's not a real problem.

Autocrat said:
May 7, 2012 2:09 PM

Jul 2010
sure you could, but most likely you're going to be under leveled if you don't get a successful first gank.

May 8, 2012 12:33 AM

Feb 2012
Somewhat mediocre at the game since I don't play it that often.

I play Vayne, Ezreal, Jax and Lux
May 8, 2012 3:00 AM

Mar 2009
I never run atk speed marks on ali or mao.
I use armor, mr/lvl and ap runes (red and yellow armor) so I can start boots without having health issues.
May 8, 2012 3:13 AM

Apr 2012
Vudis said:
I use armor, mr/lvl and ap runes (red and yellow armor) so I can start boots without having health issues.

I did have, armor seals, mr/lvl glyphs and flat ap quints. And atk speed marks works better, at least for me.

Btw, I might get Lee Sin. Should I run atk dmg marks or atk speed marks on him?
And..can irelia jungle? xD
May 8, 2012 3:22 AM

Apr 2012
jallan said:
Vudis said:

I did have, armor seals, mr/lvl glyphs and flat ap quints. And atk speed marks works better, at least for me.

Btw, I might get Lee Sin. Should I run atk dmg marks or atk speed marks on him?
And..can irelia jungle? xD

Irelia can jungle but is quite slow and she wont get enough farm. Lee Sin needs attk dmg because he gets attack speed from his pasive.

Autocrat said:
May 8, 2012 5:54 AM

Dec 2011
Alistar jungle is good in low elo games or normal games. So many ppl underestimate how good he is. I suggest u dont jungle with Irelia getting fed off the farm at top is better. :)

You can see a list of all the junglers and what tiers they are on Reign of Gaming (itsa website) I cant link it atm cos im in school, will edit this and post the link when i get back.

If you really want to learn how to jungle you can go on "Solomid.net" lots of really good guides there, and if you go livestreams. You can watch "TheOddOne" from TSM play as jungler, really helpful and always commentates on why hes jungling with the champion he chose etc...
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (198) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Is MAL ever going to update it's UI?

Pineapplepirate - Dec 19, 2020

33 by Rhae »»
30 minutes ago

» Stellar Blade Preview: Sekiro Meets NieR: Automata?

deg - Feb 1

30 by Shizuna »»
4 hours ago

» What are you playing right now? (v2) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Oct 4, 2020

3516 by BookBirdie »»
5 hours ago

» Paper Mario the Thousand Year Door censors catcalling!?

rohan121 - Apr 28

14 by FanofAction »»
8 hours ago

» Contrary to popular belief, Windows 8.1 is still being supported RIGHT NOW

DesuMaiden - Yesterday

4 by Theo1899 »»
9 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.