Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 29, 2010 2:17 PM

May 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Domyouji was scary as hell, but I feel sorry for him~ Knowing that the girl he loves has her eyes on his own friend...
Nov 13, 2010 2:19 PM

Mar 2010
Lol domyouji is so irritating..
Mar 15, 2012 12:30 PM

Jun 2009
And I thought public schools in the UK were the worse, second only to the States of course! But how wrong was I! It is worse in Japan! At the very least in here Domyouji would have been expulsed from the school for injuring a teacher and there would be a lawsuit against the school probably!

I suppose he could have raped her and get away with it - who would believe her + the other girls would probably testify against her. And if a male teacher would have stepped in the students would have spread rumours about him having an affair with Tsukushi and he would have lost his job.

Modern schools are as barbaric as ever. At least with corporal punishment there was social order - unfortunately those leftist fagots removed them and reducing teachers to mere functionaries! and parental authority to mere symbolism.
Sep 20, 2013 6:52 PM
Oct 2009
and Rui got away from it all by going to the studio with Shizuka. I hope they got the dress code right for the b day party~
Sep 28, 2013 3:09 PM

Feb 2011
That went horror movie for a bit there. Holy cow, Tsukasa's like Jekyll and Hyde. I don't care how rich that bastard is, how's he getting away with this stuff? Was he really planning to defile the poor girl, or was he just going for a scare tactic? The sociopath one eightied pretty quickly once she started crying.

Also, gotta love the pink blood. Lol
Feb 25, 2014 6:31 AM

Sep 2011
Cant wait until she makes Tsukasa her b*tch! (if she does, hopefully)
Jun 1, 2015 9:38 PM

Aug 2013
Tsukasa has some real anger issue's I wonder If something happened to him as kid. This series is getting incredibly addicting, and Kazuyas tuxedo was something else.
May 30, 2017 2:06 PM
Aug 2011
he's pretty much a serial killer and a rapist
"even though he was rough his kiss was gentle"

i'm triggered
Aug 1, 2017 11:00 PM

Aug 2017
stand said:

i'm triggered

Right?!?!? I cringed so hard when she said that. And he punched that wall so hard, that could've easily been her face! :/ That was really hard to watch and sooo damn creepy! My god his face with that creepy smile when she tripped. It was like he was watching his prey...ugh. I HATE when he calls her "little girly" and this episode took the cake for being the creepiest time he has said it.
Aug 1, 2017 11:08 PM

Aug 2017
Oh god where to begin with this episode. How is Tsukasa not at the very least suspended or expelled and at the very most being pressed for assault charges?!?! HE THREW A CHAIR THROUGH A WINDOW AND CUT THE TEACHER WITH GLASS! WHAT KIND OF SCHOOL IS THIS...

And holy shit he was so fucking creepy and terrifying in that "near" rape scene. First he punched that wall so hard, what if that was her face! He JUST missed her :/ And god when she tripped and he had the CREEPIEST facial expression ever, like he was a predator watching his prey or something. Then he said no one would hear her if she tried to protest..I cringed so hard that entire scene I could barely watch it.
FlowersB4BoysAug 31, 2017 8:44 PM
Mar 11, 2018 4:43 AM
Mar 2018
OK, this episode actually makes me hate Rui more than Tsukasa! You wanna know why? Because Rui constantly toys with Tsukushi's feelings up to this episode. Yea, when Tsukasa almost raped Tsukushi made me pretty mad, but he really loved her! Rui just screwed around with Tsukushi and Tsukasa's relationship! I feel like throughout the whole series Rui just wanted to piss off Tsukasa!
Apr 25, 2019 4:01 PM
Jul 2014
glamorizing sexual assault is not okay. there should be a trigger warning for this episode
Sep 24, 2019 4:01 PM
Feb 2019
well that was... a lot. i mean i get it that she likes rui, but curly really went overboard.
Aug 5, 2020 11:37 AM
Jul 2019
stand said:

i'm triggered
yeah, that kind of made it look like she something of Stockholm Syndrome sort of thing....
Sep 23, 2020 6:33 AM

Mar 2012
I want to slap that bitch when she said but he was gentle later. This has always been my biggest gripe with romance anime, Domyoji can do shit but people will still feel bad for him like the first comment in this thread. I just hope the girl doesn't fall for him in the end.
Aug 9, 2021 1:58 PM

Apr 2009
CatLoverMoshi said:
stand said:

i'm triggered
yeah, that kind of made it look like she something of Stockholm Syndrome sort of thing....

I mean that makes sense because he literally kidnapped her earlier in the series.. and her parents never even thought about pressing charges or anything.. in fact they invite him over for dinner later?? Iiiiccckkk

Aug 9, 2021 8:45 PM
Jul 2019
spazure said:
CatLoverMoshi said:

I mean that makes sense because he literally kidnapped her earlier in the series.. and her parents never even thought about pressing charges or anything.. in fact they invite him over for dinner later?? Iiiiccckkk

Well, Tsukushi never tells her parents about the bad things that happens to her at school. How were they supposed to know? If she had told them, her parents would have taken action.
Aug 29, 2021 12:44 PM

Dec 2018
This is precisely the reason why I hate shoujos, or at least am so skeptical about it. At least I hope half of what I'm about to spew is wrong, but the general formula is always - girl gets almost raped, dude feels sort of sorry. Dude apologizes girl facing away from her like a fucking retarded tsundere, girl be 'eh heh it's ok you just almost raped me that's all let's shake hands'. Hell they even go one step further to add the "omg he almost raped me but he was so gentle" lmaooo. Man shoujos are fucking wild. It literally is for girls and yet it treats girls like rags to be tossed around by ultra chad sigma males with high rape and psychological manipulation tendency.

Fuck, this is the shit.
. . .
Nov 11, 2021 5:40 PM

May 2012
Y'know, for being one of the potential love interests in this series, Domyouji is a dumbass with the way he acts. Thinks he can get away with everything because of his power and influence (which, unfortunately, he CAN). Hopefully this near-rape scene will be the turning point in his personality and actions and he actually becomes a more decent human being cause right now he's pretty terrible. Not happy with Tsukushi's "gentle kiss" remark either, that doesn't justify or diminish what he did at all.

This is gonna be a long series if situations like that keep occurring. Gimme some genuine character development from now on, please. It's been decent so far, but this episode got me worried about how it's going to progress. MAL's higher overall score has got me a little optimistic, at least.
May 25, 2023 12:37 PM
May 2020
After all that, why would she agree to wear that outfit.

Man, her life sure is hell.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hana yori Dango Episode 31 Discussion

meneope - Mar 26, 2012

18 by CAN20 »»
Apr 24, 8:20 AM

Poll: » Hana yori Dango Episode 51 Discussion

-kassy- - Sep 26, 2010

45 by 1Konochi »»
Aug 25, 2023 3:00 PM

Poll: » Hana yori Dango Episode 50 Discussion

Gasuko-chan - Apr 26, 2011

14 by 1Konochi »»
Aug 25, 2023 2:13 PM

Poll: » Hana yori Dango Episode 49 Discussion

-kassy- - Sep 26, 2010

16 by 1Konochi »»
Aug 24, 2023 7:17 PM

Poll: » Hana yori Dango Episode 48 Discussion

meneope - Apr 4, 2012

10 by 1Konochi »»
Aug 24, 2023 6:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.