Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 20, 2010 9:23 PM

Sep 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Maya is one hell of a sniper.

I liked this episode lots.
I was expecting people to die. Nobody did.
Nov 1, 2010 11:05 AM

Jul 2010
Soushi is jealous huh, but to who, I wonder?
Jan 6, 2015 4:59 PM

Sep 2011
RedSuisei said:
Soushi is jealous huh, but to who, I wonder?
it was pretty obvious he just doesn't want to endanger people close to him

I really liked the episode, maya has been a pretty good character thus far in the show, actually useful, thinks rationally, has emotions but doesnt overreact, her romantic feelings for kazuki arent overplayed to hell. The show is kind of weak in terms of its characters but shes one of the good ones

I'm very interested in what they are gonna be doing with koyo in the coming episodes

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Feb 19, 2015 7:53 AM

Nov 2011
Episode of which the part that most intrigued me is not so much the skill of Maya, as the possible link between the awakening of Koyo and arrival of strange Festum.
Narration somewhat given to interpersonal ties than to run the main plot, there is the emergence of some new love?
Overall not too boring, but enjoyable just enough to make the story interesting.
Mar 14, 2016 3:18 AM

Mar 2015
All three ships are gathered: Kazuki X Maya, Michio X Yumiko, Makabe Commander X Chizuru.
Chizuru should divorce that shitty guy and re-marry with Makabe.

Most of the female children characters are likeable, Tsubaki, Sakura, Maya, Canon.

The new type of Festum is scary as hell. One hell of a tough opponent. When it tried to assimilate Sakura, i thought my heart going to stop.
Maya is really skilled, thus acceptable to be the waifu of Kazuki.

This is the best episode of the series as far.

3.9/5

More topics from this board

Poll: » Soukyuu no Fafner: Dead Aggressor Episode 25 Discussion

cantius - May 27, 2009

13 by FireRifle64 »»
Oct 16, 2023 10:48 PM

Poll: » Soukyuu no Fafner: Dead Aggressor Episode 18 Discussion

Sabinlerose - Sep 20, 2010

6 by FireRifle64 »»
Oct 11, 2023 12:11 PM

Poll: » Soukyuu no Fafner: Dead Aggressor Episode 17 Discussion

Sabinlerose - Sep 19, 2010

5 by FireRifle64 »»
Oct 11, 2023 8:22 AM

Poll: » Soukyuu no Fafner: Dead Aggressor Episode 9 Discussion

Sabinlerose - Sep 18, 2010

10 by FireRifle64 »»
Oct 9, 2023 6:55 AM

Poll: » Soukyuu no Fafner: Dead Aggressor Episode 2 Discussion

Sabinlerose - Sep 7, 2010

6 by Etherius_ZS »»
Jul 1, 2023 1:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.