Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 10, 2010 3:43 AM

Mar 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Too predictable -.- I mean ... come on ... who wouldn't have thought of that kind of ending ...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 7, 2011 12:12 AM

Sep 2007
Wow ... He really liked his sister. ^^
But the end ... FUCKKKKKKKKK !
Mar 7, 2011 4:36 AM
Oct 2009
I can kind of see where this one is going, but it is for character development. I'm hoping Stella will get over her fears after this, especially since Kazuya will most likely rescue her from her sadistic 'brother'.

God I love to hate characters like him. ^_^
Mar 7, 2011 4:38 AM

Mar 2008
god i hate it when chapters just end like that... now im going to be twitching until the next one is out
No matter how many breaths that you took, you still couldn't breath.
Mar 7, 2011 6:01 AM

Jun 2010
I think Louis also "plays" around with that girl he brought, but the way she ordered him around like that makes me think otherwise. I hope Stella beats that guy into a bloody pulp.

Mar 7, 2011 6:18 AM

Nov 2010
OMG Louis is gonna rape her :O

My prediction,

Somehow Satella can't use her Pandora powers and almost gets raped by his brother, then Kazuya or Louis' partner comes in and stops Louis. If its Kazuya then he'll freeze the asshole and beat him up
Mar 7, 2011 9:11 AM
Jul 2018
Predictable for sure, but now its unpredictable as so many things CAN happen!!

Comon kazuya, say you forgot ur wallet then bOOOOOOm drama!
Mar 7, 2011 9:13 AM

Nov 2009
13man18 said:
I think Louis also "plays" around with that girl he brought, but the way she ordered him around like that makes me think otherwise
Actually he does, I read somewhere that he's still obsessed with Stella, and his Pandora was chosen by him because they were similar, and now he has a slave lookalike. The ordering around is ether a facade, or the girl developed serious Stockholm syndrome . The funny thing is that now Stella doesn't have to obey him out of fear that she will be homeless, and she is stronger than him so she can protect herself. I'm predicting on of 3 things to happen:
-Stella is to afraid to act and Kazuya will save her
-Stella will finally overcome her fear and beat his sorry ass, and will mentally heal a little(this one is the least possible IMO)
-Stella will try to beat his sorry ass, but his new pandora sex toy will save him resulting in a battle between the two.

Anyway cool chapter, and the waiting is killing me.
Mar 7, 2011 11:09 AM

Jun 2010
....I hate you Louis......
Mar 7, 2011 11:12 AM

Feb 2008
yeah i pretty much knew this would back fire miserably. what i want to know i what happens after this. i bet his pandora is gonna block aoi while this idiot does what he wants.

but that older sister is a bit too naive even if her motives are pure.

Edit: hopefully all the massive posts have been removed, and it seems the site has been fixed now. sorry for the 15 posts earlier.
kisamiMar 8, 2011 9:55 AM
Mar 7, 2011 12:59 PM

Apr 2010
Kazuya see her as same eye as him
didt reall understand that anyone can explain
Mar 7, 2011 1:36 PM

Dec 2010
Boring chapter IMO. Based on what we know of their relationship from the last few chapters, it's pretty obvious that he would try to rape her.
Mar 7, 2011 1:36 PM

Dec 2010
Boring chapter IMO. Based on what we know of their relationship from the last few chapters, it's pretty obvious that he would try to rape her.
Mar 7, 2011 3:56 PM

Jan 2010
I think the author knew that this part would be predictable so he didnt worry about making unpredictable. Since I think I know how this will progress this scene was a must.

Btw how has the person who started this topic read it so early? Like 5 months before the rest of us.
A man who knows nothing and says something IS the dumbest person alive. A man who knows something and says nothing could possibly be the smartest person in the world -Unknown

Mar 7, 2011 5:10 PM

Jun 2010
adis said:
13man18 said:
I think Louis also "plays" around with that girl he brought, but the way she ordered him around like that makes me think otherwise
Actually he does, I read somewhere that he's still obsessed with Stella, and his Pandora was chosen by him because they were similar, and now he has a slave lookalike. The ordering around is ether a facade, or the girl developed serious Stockholm syndrome . The funny thing is that now Stella doesn't have to obey him out of fear that she will be homeless, and she is stronger than him so she can protect herself. I'm predicting on of 3 things to happen:
-Stella is to afraid to act and Kazuya will save her
-Stella will finally overcome her fear and beat his sorry ass, and will mentally heal a little(this one is the least possible IMO)
-Stella will try to beat his sorry ass, but his new pandora sex toy will save him resulting in a battle between the two.

Anyway cool chapter, and the waiting is killing me.

I hope its the second one. The second one seems awesome.

Mar 7, 2011 5:31 PM
Aug 2008
she's gunna get RAPED.
Mar 8, 2011 12:51 AM

Mar 2008
This arc is way too long and it couldn't end worse... lol. Yeah, I read RAWs :P
Mar 8, 2011 12:57 AM

Mar 2008
This arc is way too long and it couldn't end worse... lol. Yeah, I read RAWs :P
Mar 8, 2011 12:57 AM

Sep 2007
At the end of Chapter 41 was really a cliff hanger, I wanted to see what will Louis gonna do to Satella, and if Kazuya returns to her room and find out that she was raped by Louis.

Quite disappointed at Satella sheepish attitude, hope she can overcome her fear and finally baptized with Kazuya.

Frankly Kazuya was really numb, he doesn't get fast to the point.

And I was feel pity for Satellela because Kazuya only see her like his sister.
Mar 8, 2011 10:32 AM

Jul 2009
CallMeYourLover said:
she's gunna get RAPED.
Hey. Rape is just sex you didn't know you wanted (^.^)
j/k

Honestly though if she does let him get "frisky" with her is her own damn fault. Just anal rape him with the giant volt sword^^

People who let themselves be abused should not be given any pity since they create their own weakness.. if you refuse to even try nothing will ever change.
Mar 8, 2011 8:30 PM

Jan 2009
i cannot wait to see the death of that brother of Stella

EternalDreamer said:
CallMeYourLover said:

People who let themselves be abused should not be given any pity since they create their own weakness.. if you refuse to even try nothing will ever change.

wow you make it sound so easy and made it sound like every people can darn do that, Stella did not struggle because she is a young girl at that time and she do not like to cause any troubles but at the cost of her being traumatized

when your traumatized your hopeless at the face of the same experience again its not the fault of Stella if she will be raped again next chapter as psychological trauma is one human body weakness
Mar 8, 2011 9:51 PM

Oct 2008
KILL HIM! KILL that sorry excuse for a bastard of man!

My prediction: She lashes out at him when he tries to rape her and he gets injured, he then runs away to tell their sister that she hurt him and everyone blames Satellizer so she becomes cornered...

It probably won't happen 'cause this is more like what i think would be the most interesting outcome
Mar 9, 2011 5:15 AM

Nov 2010
If she gets raped I'm gonna go ape shit!

Louis that c**t! I hope Stella becomes more confident and doesn't let Louis do anything

Kazuya better do something the little pussy. He is so damn stupid lol!
Mar 9, 2011 6:26 AM
Oct 2009
Since this is not an american story where the girl is always saved by the hero, I have a bad feeling that this is going in the same direction as wolfguy did. Hard core raep for the next six or seven chapters.
Mar 9, 2011 11:43 AM
Dec 2010
Wow, that ending was such an amazing cliff hanger, can't wait for the next one.

For all those who think a sex scene is about to commence:
How can a superhuman be raped by a human? She is stronger and faster then him, if she really wanted to, she could kill him.
Mar 9, 2011 12:36 PM

Nov 2010
poiuy123456789 said:
Hard core raep for the next six or seven chapters.

I hope not as that would be rather crap for so many chapters. Tbh I don't want to see any rape, I wouldn't enjoy reading it at all

Fasces349 said:

How can a superhuman be raped by a human? She is stronger and faster then him, if she really wanted to, she could kill him.

She was abused by him in the past and is scarred by this. Thinking just because she is a Pandora she can defend herself against him in these circumstances is quite naive
flyingeagle666Mar 9, 2011 12:43 PM
Mar 9, 2011 1:22 PM
Dec 2010
I don't really see how it makes a difference, if she is being 'raped' and she doesn't fight back, than clearly its more surprise sex then it is rape.
Mar 9, 2011 3:51 PM

Nov 2010
Fasces349 said:
I don't really see how it makes a difference, if she is being 'raped' and she doesn't fight back, than clearly its more surprise sex then it is rape.

lol, I'm genuinely not sure if you are serious or not.

But I am hoping for the later
Mar 9, 2011 8:38 PM
Dec 2010
Well I guess it is a bit of both.

Even my law teacher claims rape is just surprise sex (I'm not joking he claimed so when we were talking about sexual assault and even a bonus question on the test was about it...)

I don't see any reason why she wont/shouldn't fight back if he does come onto her.

But seriously, if I'm raping someone that bitch better struggle or it wont be as fun. (jokes)
Mar 10, 2011 12:50 AM

Jun 2008
Fasces349 said:
Well I guess it is a bit of both.

Even my law teacher claims rape is just surprise sex (I'm not joking he claimed so when we were talking about sexual assault and even a bonus question on the test was about it...)

I don't see any reason why she wont/shouldn't fight back if he does come onto her.

But seriously, if I'm raping someone that bitch better struggle or it wont be as fun. (jokes)

Your joke was quite creepy because that's what rapist really like. 90% of rapist ain't people who want to fuck a pussy and can't get any. Rapist are people who enjoy watching there victim struggle helplessly. They enjoy the fear, struggle and overpowering their victim. They get turn on by the desperation and fear they cause to their victim.
Btw i think the police should make a visit to your law teacher's basement, just to be sure. What university are you going to? "Rapist forever" university?

Anyway first Fairy Tail and now this. The manga am reading seem to end there chapters this week with rape-face dudes. This guy really has activate full rape face mode.

If it was some complete stranger then of course he would have gotten his ass kicked but this guy has established a very strong emotional trauma in her mentality that makes her freeze from fear and she may well not be able to act as she normally would with the resold of needing our blockhead protagonist to come to the rescue.
People claiming there is no reason why she won't pull out her weapon and fight against him are lucky because they have no idea what a big trauma can do to you.

I hope she will kick his ass but most likely we will get another Pandora fight with his Pandora appearing if she pulls out her weapon.

Fasces349 said:

I doubt we will see a rape scene but he is a Limiter, so if he freeze her, he can rape her while she can't move. Even Pandoras get freeze so is not exactly accurate to say that she's clearly more powerful than him. Being stronger and faster won't do you any good if you can't move.

Belirahc said:

God I love to hate characters like him. ^_^

Indeed he is just so perfect to hate and wait to see him get his ass kicked. Seeing him getting what he deserves is almost orgasmic with characters like him.
MonadApr 9, 2011 6:08 PM
Mar 10, 2011 12:58 AM

Jun 2010
Fasces349 said:
Wow, that ending was such an amazing cliff hanger, can't wait for the next one.

It's not about her physical condition but about her mental one. When she was 9, she was molested by him and this has caused her a trauma. For example, if you have a fear over something, let's say spiders, won't you freeze when you see one, no matter how powerful you are?

Anyways, great chapter and Louis is plotting something. I hope Kazuya will be the hero now, because he is a useless character. (Besides his Freezing ability.)
Mar 10, 2011 2:54 PM
Dec 2010
Monad said:

Your joke was quite creepy because that's what rapist really like. 90% of rapist ain't people who want to fuck a pussy and can't get any. Rapist are people who enjoy watching there victim struggle helplessly. They enjoy the fear, struggle and overpowering their victim. They get turn on by the desperation and fear they cause to their victim.
Btw i think the police should make a visit to your law teacher's basement, just to be sure. What university are you going to? "Rapist forever" university?

I go to a high school (hence teacher not professor) where the law teacher happens to be a racist sexist Italian (He was born in Italy during 1945, somebody say Mussolini's reincarnation?)

Monad said:

I doubt we will see a rape scene but he is a Limiter, so if he freeze her, he can rape her while she can't move. Even Pandoras get freeze so is not exactly accurate to say that she's clearly more powerful than him. Being stronger and faster won't do you any good if you can't move.

The last two limiters who tried to freeze her could only slow her movements...
Mar 10, 2011 6:23 PM

Jul 2010
i want to kill the louis so bad, that i cant wait for the next chapter...
i hate scenes like some shit guy raping the lead chic, it makes me wanna punch the monitor...
i need to calm down.. lol

Saskueluffy said:

Btw how has the person who started this topic read it so early? Like 5 months before the rest of us.

WTF, is he/she a time traveler? lol....

EternalDreamer said:

Honestly though if she does let him get "frisky" with her is her own damn fault. Just anal rape him with the giant volt sword^^

amen to this, you're so right dude!
chaelmiiMar 10, 2011 6:29 PM
Mar 12, 2011 2:12 AM

Oct 2010
TBH people, Stella will not get raped and she is far from being drunk like she is in the current situation. Only thing I can see is Louis using his freezing powers but if Bridget is going to go into Pandora mode then it will be over for him.

Futhermore I don't like Holly, her eyes are weird to say the least and I am not sure if Louis had any intercourse with her but it remains to be seen. Anyways I did like that Satella had a good talk with Violet but I don't buy her explanation of Louis. In fact I think he is still a little runt that abuses girls.

I kind of knew that Kazuha lost his parents but I liked his appearance during the time he was with Satellizer outside eating.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Mar 12, 2011 2:18 PM

Jan 2010
Mar 12, 2011 8:44 PM

Oct 2010
flyingeagle666 said:
Fasces349 said:

She was abused by him in the past and is scarred by this. Thinking just because she is a Pandora she can defend herself against him in these circumstances is quite naive
What? Obviously Kazuya gave her more than enough reason to not be like that at all. She will not get raped and she will resist. She can kill him as easily as the last limiter in east genetics. What is naive to think is that Bridget is the same scarred little girl she was. Wrong buddy! She changed and I believe in the change. She was just pale and shocked at the facts of not forgetting those bitter memories and we don't know how far Louis did go with Stella but certainly no more than touching IMO.
flyingeagle666 said:
Fasces349 said:

What? Obviously Kazuya gave her more than enough reason to not be like that at all. She will not get raped and she will resist. She can kill him as easily as the last limiter in east genetics. What is naive to think is that Bridget is the same scarred little girl she was. Wrong buddy! She changed and I believe in the change. She was just pale and shocked at the facts of not forgetting those bitter memories and we don't know how far Louis did go with Stella but certainly no more than touching IMO.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Mar 13, 2011 1:01 PM

Nov 2010
Yumekichi11 said:

Wow I don't think you actually read what I put in context to what Fasces349 put or you just have little understanding.

Saying just because she is a Pandora that she can't get rapped or abused is ridiculous. Being sexually abused in any way would leave scars on a person and would result in a reaction to such situations similar to that of someone who has a phobia of something; hence it doesn't matter how big or strong or brave you are if your in that situation you are helpless. And so she cannot kill him or defend herself as easily as the last limiter in Genetics regardless of whether she has changed or not.
Also she wasn't just pale and shocked to see Louis, she was genuinely scared. Also those memories would be more that just bitter memories.

Either you don't understand that or are just naive to think people can over come such mental conditions. Many women who are abused at a young age grow up never being able to enjoy sex because of what's happened in their past.

At the end of the day I don't want Satella to get abused nor raped and I want either her or Kazuya to kick Louis's ass. I would not enjoy reading chapter's of Satella being put in those circumstances and I would enjoy nothing more than for Louis to try something and for Stella to say no or for her to beat him to shit
Mar 18, 2011 7:23 PM
Mar 2011
LuffyVsNaruto said:
I think the author knew that this part would be predictable so he didnt worry about making unpredictable. Since I think I know how this will progress this scene was a must.

I think he can read the raw version, that's already up to chapter 63. I can't so I'm stuck waiting for chapter 42 like everyone else.
Mar 25, 2011 11:38 AM

Mar 2009
The speach Violet gave makes me think she was abused too before Stella moved in. Then Louise lost interest in her.

I don't understand how did sister abuser ended as limiter? Cause he is rich or wtf?
Can Louise even use freezing on pandora? Was thinking only Aoi could use freezing on everything.

Louise could probably use freezing if he did that trick with his pandora toy, but then Kazuya would overpower him and make both of them useless.
Apr 12, 2011 11:09 AM
Apr 2011
HELLL to get slice in Tiny piacesFuk
Sep 13, 2016 2:22 PM

May 2015
Yep, the brother has totally changed into a worse version of himself...

KaminaKai said:
Too predictable -.- I mean ... come on ... who wouldn't have thought of that kind of ending ...
+1

kisami said:
but that older sister is a bit too naive even if her motives are pure.
The older sister is also part of the problem how in the blue hell you keep calling a molester family when you know full well what he is… people doesn’t change without some kind of professional intervention this woman was/is naïve as F*ck!

More topics from this board

» Chances of the manga being continued?

KhGojo - Oct 6, 2023

3 by removed-user »»
Jan 7, 6:37 PM

Poll: » Freezing Chapter 96 Discussion

Cirris - May 13, 2012

21 by Heavenknight »»
Aug 11, 2023 1:33 PM

» whats the update of the story is it even close to ending?

deg - May 4, 2020

7 by Sene0 »»
Jan 26, 2023 6:46 AM

Poll: » Freezing Chapter 50 Discussion

KaminaKai - Sep 10, 2010

34 by RdArchfiend »»
Jan 13, 2023 4:17 PM

» Any updates?

ModusOperandi - Nov 10, 2022

1 by KryoticSyn »»
Dec 15, 2022 11:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.