Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 7, 2010 7:41 PM

Sep 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Not a whole lot seemed to happen.
We got some character development. Seems like a nice balance of characters.

Gotta wonder about what this mystery is about Kazuki. It better not take the entire series to explain it.
May 14, 2013 6:27 PM

Sep 2010
Wonder what is going to happen to Kazuki's body?
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Dec 31, 2014 7:12 PM

Sep 2011
I liked the episode much more than the first, but i am a bit bothered by the idea that they somehow never knew about japan being destroys this entire time, like they never thought it was supsicious no one left the island or whatnot. And for that matter how was kazuki's dad watching TV if the island is the only part of japan not destroyed.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jan 31, 2015 8:09 AM

Nov 2011
Episode still gloomy atmosphere and full of mysteries, maybe a little too fast narration due to the fact of having to carry out the plot.
Drawings sufficient carnage even this clash.
The OST, the opening and the Ending are very beautiful.
Episode much more enjoyable than the first, I do not understand this little attention from the public towards this show.
The walls of metal protections of the houses on the island, I remember very NGE.
Mar 9, 2016 8:05 PM

Mar 2015
Fairly enjoyable episode.

Looking forward to the training arc.

3.2/5
Feb 16, 2019 8:49 PM

Oct 2012
Not only do I want to know about Kazuki but also his father and deceased mother. Looking forward to some good character development and world-building.
Jul 1, 2023 1:41 PM

Oct 2018
Ah, we are taking this nice and slowly. Care has been put into the script, some inspirations too. So far liking the cast a lot.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Soukyuu no Fafner: Dead Aggressor Episode 25 Discussion

cantius - May 27, 2009

13 by FireRifle64 »»
Oct 16, 2023 10:48 PM

Poll: » Soukyuu no Fafner: Dead Aggressor Episode 18 Discussion

Sabinlerose - Sep 20, 2010

6 by FireRifle64 »»
Oct 11, 2023 12:11 PM

Poll: » Soukyuu no Fafner: Dead Aggressor Episode 17 Discussion

Sabinlerose - Sep 19, 2010

5 by FireRifle64 »»
Oct 11, 2023 8:22 AM

Poll: » Soukyuu no Fafner: Dead Aggressor Episode 9 Discussion

Sabinlerose - Sep 18, 2010

10 by FireRifle64 »»
Oct 9, 2023 6:55 AM

Poll: » Soukyuu no Fafner: Dead Aggressor Episode 1 Discussion

Sabinlerose - Sep 7, 2010

22 by Etherius_ZS »»
Jul 1, 2023 1:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.