Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (31) « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 21 » ... Last »
Aug 20, 2010 3:15 PM

Nov 2007
RIP Alois...

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Aug 20, 2010 3:16 PM
Aug 2010
I think Yana should have stopped the producers from making another series. But I can understand why she didn't. She would have kept obsessing over the thought "what if I had made another series and it had turned into a great success?" for the rest of her life, so she had to do it. But it simply couldn't work out because there's no other ending possible except from Ciel taking his revenge and being eaten by Sebastian.
What this anime really lost during the second series is its original dignity.
Aug 20, 2010 3:25 PM

Oct 2009
claude just lost all my respect
melody423Aug 20, 2010 6:41 PM
Aug 20, 2010 3:27 PM

Dec 2009
Gamer2009 said:

1. Wrong. Luca wished for everyone who had done the two wrong to be killed. He wasn't killed, it's just that his wish had been fulfilled and Sebastian ate his soul.

2. I think, since it has been previously mentioned, that he was going to warn Ciel about how the demons were doing them wrong and lying.

It's true Luca did wish that, but I don't remember the episode confirming that Luca had a contract with anyone. It's possible, I guess, but then I have to wonder where his seal was? And when did he have enough time to wander off from Jim to summon a demon? Plus, I would hope that Luca cared enough about his brother to not want to leave him all alone in the world by doing something like that. But, then again, he was a kid, so I'm back to..it's possible, I guess..

I don't understand why Alois would go to Ciel just to reiterate something he already told him at the duel--& that Ciel didn't give a toss about listening to. But again, Alois could have been that senseless or desperate..so, who knows?
~Heart & Thoughts With Japan~

Aug 20, 2010 3:32 PM

Dec 2009
OnyxEyes3 said:
Gamer2009 said:

1. Wrong. Luca wished for everyone who had done the two wrong to be killed. He wasn't killed, it's just that his wish had been fulfilled and Sebastian ate his soul.

2. I think, since it has been previously mentioned, that he was going to warn Ciel about how the demons were doing them wrong and lying.

It's true Luca did wish that, but I don't remember the episode confirming that Luca had a contract with anyone. It's possible, I guess, but then I have to wonder where his seal was? And when did he have enough time to wander off from Jim to summon a demon? Plus, I would hope that Luca cared enough about his brother to not want to leave him all alone in the world by doing something like that. But, then again, he was a kid, so I'm back to..it's possible, I guess..

I don't understand why Alois would go to Ciel just to reiterate something he already told him at the duel--& that Ciel didn't give a toss about listening to. But again, Alois could have been that senseless or desperate..so, who knows?

Actually, Claude was the one that confirmed it. While he was talking to Alois right before the funeral... I think? Iono, I watched the episode like 20 minutes ago with subs and I can't remember a damn thing.

Well, I dunno about this part. I had just read it from the other pages. He was probably desperate though.
Aug 20, 2010 3:39 PM

Apr 2010
XxAlicexX said:

Just came to visit to see if the bashing lessened,
but just got more immature 'I hate Claude' go express your hate somewhere else,
stop flaming fictional characters it's...
Your opinions are respected but you're over doing it anyway~
Alright I won't break a girl's heart or anything.
Does it make you happy that I have a slight killing intent now? NOT.
Just chill everyone sheesh...
Tea? Anyone? Somehow I didn't watch the preview for the next episode.
Gah I'll go watch it, expect my return!

------------------------------------------★------------------------------------------
Aug 20, 2010 3:43 PM

Apr 2008
I laughed when Claude killed Alois.. maybe I am just sadistic...lol. I am going to be mad if Hannah brings him back to life after all the shit he did to her, which she probably is. She should just leave him dead.
Aug 20, 2010 3:43 PM

Mar 2008
Aug 20, 2010 3:58 PM

Feb 2009
claude, you're a bitch rrrrrr u_u

Aug 20, 2010 4:05 PM

May 2010
Alois... He was such an interesting character from episode one. I remember the precise moment I began to like him. <3 *which is like most people*
*undoes button* "Did I anger you, Claude?" - What a brat...
*pokes Hannah's eye out* - oAo Ily.

But I see what they did there in this episode. v___v No anxious waiting after playing the play button at all. Instantly: "Look! Alois is alive! We wouldn't kill him so early in the series!" And then at the end: "NOW, we kill him. We just had to make it more dramatic."

But wow, I'm really curious as to Hannah and the triplets now though... They're all obviously not human, so why do(did) they serve under... Jim? ( D: Is it wrong I don't wanna call him by his actual name? After watching episode 8 though, it somehow fits more...) Did Alois make another contract/wish with Hannah? Maybe I'm just overthinking the end. *confused*
Long response. I know, haha.
Aug 20, 2010 4:08 PM

Feb 2010
I honestly still find it hard to believe Alois died like that. I think there's more beyond his death than that.
Aug 20, 2010 4:09 PM

Feb 2010
PastryDelight said:

But wow, I'm really curious as to Hannah and the triplets now though... They're all obviously not human, so why do(did) they serve under... Jim? ( D: Is it wrong I don't wanna call him by his actual name? After watching episode 8 though, it somehow fits more...) Did Alois make another contract/wish with Hannah? Maybe I'm just overthinking the end. *confused*

Hannah and the triples are demons and they probably serve Claude.
Aug 20, 2010 4:11 PM

Dec 2009
PastryDelight said:
Alois... He was such an interesting character from episode one. I remember the precise moment I began to like him. <3 *which is like most people*

But I see what they did there in this episode. v___v No anxious waiting after playing the play button at all. Instantly: "Look! Alois is alive! We wouldn't kill him so early in the series!" And then at the end: "NOW, we kill him. We just had to make it more dramatic."

I'm guessing the triplet servants and Hanna just came along with Claude.
Aug 20, 2010 4:25 PM

Feb 2010
OnyxEyes3 said:

Claude told Alois that Luca made a contract with Sebastian, therefore Alois believes that Sebastian is responsible for ending Luca's life. It would make sense
since Luca was frowning when Alois was like,"lets collect the treasure of the dead!"
and Luca probably wanted Alois' wish to come true. (It could be Claude or Sebastian who did this, most likely Claude)
Alois wanted Ciel because Claude told him (which is obviously a lie) about
how a demon named Sebastian made a contract with Alois' little brother Luca, and how Luca is in Sebastian's stomach.
Then, Claude told Alois about how Ciel Phantomhive is the current contractor
Sebastian has made a contract with.
The reason he wants Ciel, and not just for Claude to kill Sebastian is because
he wants Sebastian to die a death more painful than being killed.
He wanted Sebastian to suffer, and since Sebastian has taken a strange liking to Ciel, Alois thought about taking Ciel away from him, making him suffer and agony..like
Alois suffered when he was all alone.
Also, even if it wasn't Luca and Claude was lying...telling
Alois it was Luca would make him want revenge really bad, want Sebastian
to die really badly.
{this is my post from the "why does alois want ciel" thread}
Aug 20, 2010 4:28 PM

Feb 2010
Gamer2009 said:
PastryDelight said:

I'm guessing the triplet servants and Hanna just came along with Claude.

thats what i think too :<
DARN THOSE TRIPLETS WHO HELPED CLAUDE >_<
Aug 20, 2010 4:29 PM

Aug 2010
Shit got crazy.....

1. I think Luca did made a contract to make Jim wish come true

2. The reaper knows what about to go down

3. Jim probably not dead...hannah was doing something to him

4. I dont really care if Alois dies...hes gonna have to when the contract is complete

5. Claude is a demon...what did you expect? (on to the next one) XD
Aug 20, 2010 4:30 PM

Jan 2008
about if the show contains gay characters or not check on wiki , Fujoshi part the last line it made go LMAO , and btw I'm a Yaoi fan hehehe ~

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yaoi_fandom
Aug 20, 2010 4:38 PM

Feb 2010
Hyesungie said:
about if the show contains gay characters or not check on wiki , Fujoshi part the last line it made go LMAO , and btw I'm a Yaoi fan hehehe ~

o_o
Aug 20, 2010 4:41 PM

Jun 2010
I suspected that Grell had something to do with Alois's "death" when I saw the preview. But it was a total WTH moment when Claude did it himself. Damn you Claude!!!
Aug 20, 2010 4:43 PM

Feb 2010
LuciferTheAngel said:
Hyesungie said:

o_o

they used "kuroshitsuji" as a perfect example in the yaoi fandom...
gotta love wikipedia
Aug 20, 2010 4:44 PM

Jan 2008
LuciferTheAngel said:
Hyesungie said:

o_o

dunno if Sebas is really gay since if you remember from the first season what he did to the nun HAHA ~ but considering Kuroshitsuji as an example for Yaoi fan girls to like hmm I don't think so that's a good one :P
Aug 20, 2010 4:47 PM

Feb 2010
KingOmerta said:
Shit got crazy.....

1. I think Luca did made a contract to make Jim wish come true

2. The reaper knows what about to go down

3. Jim probably not dead...hannah was doing something to him

4. I dont really care if Alois dies...hes gonna have to when the contract is complete

5. Claude is a demon...what did you expect? (on to the next one) XD

1. Yes.
2. ??
3. Eeeh, akey.
4. Problem is that his contract isn't complete
6. Yeah, of course he's a demon. All demons are cold-hearted and
two faced like him.
Aug 20, 2010 4:49 PM

Feb 2010
EarlCiel said:

two faced like him.

not ALL the demons are cold-hearted , sebastian is very loyal to ciel D:
Aug 20, 2010 4:50 PM
Aug 2010
It just popped into my head that it's really sad that Alois died after only having had sex with that disgusting old pig and no one else in his entire life.
Aug 20, 2010 4:51 PM

Feb 2010
Hyesungie said:
LuciferTheAngel said:
LuciferTheAngel said:
Hyesungie said:

o_o

gotta love wikipedia

haha ya I was googling about Fujoshi and I got this XDD

i wonder why you researching about fujoshi's , they are normal humens ya know! XD
Aug 20, 2010 4:51 PM

Feb 2010
LuciferTheAngel said:
EarlCiel said:

two faced like him.

Just so he can devour him in the end.
Aug 20, 2010 4:54 PM

Jan 2008
LuciferTheAngel said:
LuciferTheAngel said:
Hyesungie said:

o_o

gotta love wikipedia

Aug 20, 2010 4:56 PM

Jan 2008
LuciferTheAngel said:
Hyesungie said:
LuciferTheAngel said:
LuciferTheAngel said:
Hyesungie said:

o_o

gotta love wikipedia

i wonder why you researching about fujoshi's , they are normal humens ya know! XD

LMAO cos a friend of mine she got some Japanese friends and the other day she told them about me so they kept saying I'm a Fujoshi XDD so I was like am I really LMAO and I was googling to see more about them hehehehe ~
Aug 20, 2010 4:56 PM

Apr 2009
Astrid_ said:
It just popped into my head that it's really sad that Alois died after only having had sex with that disgusting old pig and no one else in his entire life.

I thought the same, lol XD but I really feel awful about Alois. I've been crying like a little child since I watched this episode ._________.'

I don't like Claude since first episode. and now 'hate' isn't enough to explain my feeling for him. damn you, Claude, being a demon doesn't mean you can make kuroshitsuji watchers sad ._.
ohohoho~~
Aug 20, 2010 4:57 PM

Feb 2010
EarlCiel said:
LuciferTheAngel said:
EarlCiel said:

two faced like him.

what if sebastian killed ciel in a gore way?
would you hate him like you hate claude?
Aug 20, 2010 5:01 PM

Jan 2008
LuciferTheAngel said:
EarlCiel said:
LuciferTheAngel said:
EarlCiel said:

two faced like him.

I agree Sebas is just after Ciel's soul and that's it.
Aug 20, 2010 5:03 PM

Dec 2009
Gamer2009 said:

Actually, Claude was the one that confirmed it. While he was talking to Alois right before the funeral... I think? Iono, I watched the episode like 20 minutes ago with subs and I can't remember a damn thing.

Claude, at least according to my subs, only said that Sebastian was working under the orders of a "certain person." Alois replies, "A 'certain person?'" And Claude only answers him w/ the fact that Sebastian's already eaten the soul of that person. So, it's never actually confirmed that Luca was that "certain person," though it wouldn't entirely surprise me if it was. Alois does say, "A demon killed Luca.." but I took that to mean Alois thought someone else had ordered Sebastian & it had resulted in Luca's death, not that he thought it was Luca himself behind all of it. Otherwise, I see no reason for Claude to not use Luca's name outright instead of "a certain person", as well as the fact that I would think Alois would be a little more *WTF?* if he just learned his little brother had made such a contract with a demon without Alois knowing about it. But maybe that's just me...

But, I must say, I do rather like this theory, b/c then Luca essentially brought on his own death through the contract, & Alois spent all this time and energy, bartered his soul & lost his life just to seek revenge against someone whose only real crime was fulfilling his brother's wish & completing their contract. It's kinda twisted & quite Kuroshitsuji-ish, in my opinion, so I sort of hope you're right :)

(Although if it was actually Claude behind the whole thing, it'd be even better as far as I'm concerned, b/c then Claude set up Sebastian in much the same way Sebastian tried to set up Alois. Claude would have gotten Luca's soul, then gone after Alois' knowing his probable desire for revenge, & then set Sebastian up so that he could eventually pursue Ciel's soul. That kind of crazy web of lies & deceit would be most appropriate for a spider demon, me thinks. (And it's even more twisted & even more Kuroshitsuji-ish, so I love it even more. XD)
~Heart & Thoughts With Japan~

Aug 20, 2010 5:09 PM
Aug 2010
LuciferTheAngel said:

I sure as hell would.
I don't think highly of these demons anymore, and the only reason why Sebastian isn't on my black list yet is because of his gentleman facade.
If he turns out to be a damn brute just like Claude, I'll want him dead too.
Aug 20, 2010 5:09 PM

Dec 2009
So Alois is gone? That was faster of what I thought.
Aug 20, 2010 5:12 PM

Jan 2008
Astrid_ said:
LuciferTheAngel said:

I sure as hell would.
I don't think highly of these demons anymore, and the only reason why Sebastian isn't on my black list yet is because of his gentleman facade.

Gentleman ? in which way ?
Aug 20, 2010 5:13 PM
Aug 2010
Hyesungie said:
Astrid_ said:
LuciferTheAngel said:

I sure as hell would.

In being the kind, cheerful, perfect butler and acting as if he actually cares for Ciel (while he only wants to devour his soul).
Aug 20, 2010 5:18 PM

Feb 2010
Astrid_ said:
Hyesungie said:
Astrid_ said:
LuciferTheAngel said:

I sure as hell would.

In being the kind, cheerful, perfect butler and acting as if he actually cares for Ciel (while he only wants to devour his soul).

if you said that all , thats not the sebastian i know
Aug 20, 2010 5:20 PM

Jan 2008

LuciferTheAngel said:
Astrid_ said:
Hyesungie said:
Astrid_ said:
LuciferTheAngel said:

I sure as hell would.

totally agree *nods*
Aug 20, 2010 5:23 PM
Aug 2010
LuciferTheAngel said:
Astrid_ said:
Hyesungie said:
Astrid_ said:
LuciferTheAngel said:

I sure as hell would.

Heh I know, being a shounen ai fangirl myself, Sebastian's displays of affection towards Ciel generally warm me inside, but since now I know what disgusting pieces of crap demons are, I think from now on the little fanservice scenes between Ciel and Sebastian would only make me want to throw things at Sebastian's face and scream "You LIAR!!"
No one would believe it, but I know Sebastian is not unlike Claude. Demons are overrated.
Aug 20, 2010 5:27 PM

Feb 2010
Astrid_ said:
LuciferTheAngel said:
Astrid_ said:
Hyesungie said:
Astrid_ said:
LuciferTheAngel said:

I sure as hell would.

Heh I know, being a shounen ai fangirl myself, Sebastian's displays of affection towards Ciel generally warm me inside, but since now I know what disgusting pieces of crap demons are, I think from now on the little fanservice scenes between Ciel and Sebastian would only make me want to throw things at Sebastian's face and scream "You LIAR!!"
No one would believe it, but I know Sebastian is not unlike Claude. Demons are overrated.

but at the same time , they are damn sexy */////*
ADMIT IT
Aug 20, 2010 5:29 PM
Aug 2010
Yes... I suppose they are U_U
Aug 20, 2010 5:38 PM
Aug 2010
Well, I guess Ciel was simply lucky he got a better tempered demon.
Aug 20, 2010 5:39 PM

Feb 2010
Astrid_ said:

AND , a sexy one <3
Aug 20, 2010 5:46 PM
Aug 2010
LuciferTheAngel said:
Astrid_ said:

AND , a sexy one <3

Yes, a sexy demon... but this won't excuse him if he does something bad to Ciel because I always side with kawai ukes U_U
Aug 20, 2010 5:49 PM

Feb 2010
Astrid_ said:
LuciferTheAngel said:
Astrid_ said:

AND , a sexy one <3

Yes, a sexy demon... but this won't excuse him if he does something bad to Ciel because I always side with kawai ukes U_U

to me , this will be an excuse for him xD
i really dont know if im on the sexy n hot seme's side, or kawaii ukes sideo.o
ITS FREAKING HARD , HAAAAAAAARD!!!
Aug 20, 2010 5:56 PM
Aug 2010
LuciferTheAngel said:
Astrid_ said:
LuciferTheAngel said:
Astrid_ said:

AND , a sexy one <3

Kawaii ukes are simply special. Just rewatch the scene in which Alois wears the kimono in the last episode. That's the proof of kawaii ukes' supremacy. Sebastian can be as sexy as he wants, but he will never have those legs XD
Aug 20, 2010 5:59 PM

Feb 2010
Astrid_ said:
LuciferTheAngel said:
Astrid_ said:
LuciferTheAngel said:
Astrid_ said:

AND , a sexy one <3

Kawaii ukes are simply special. Just rewatch the scene in which Alois wears the kimono in the last episode. That's the proof of kawaii ukes' supremacy. Sebastian can be as sexy as he wants, but he will never have those legs XD

O RLY?
Aug 20, 2010 6:04 PM
Aug 2010
YES REALLY
The legs, dear, the LEGS!!
Aug 20, 2010 6:05 PM

Dec 2009
OMFG.

Alois legs are TO DIE FOR.

Did you SEE that old man light up the second he saw Alois doing his thing? Oh yeah. You did. I would do the same thing, Alois has GOT IT GOING ON.
Aug 20, 2010 6:06 PM

Feb 2010
Astrid_ said:
YES REALLY
The legs, dear, the LEGS!!

LEGS CANT BEAT SEBASTIAN SEXY ORGASMES (in the end of some ep's preview)
Pages (31) « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 21 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Veain - Sep 16, 2010

850 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 25, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shadowsword - Sep 2, 2010

364 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 25, 12:57 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

LadyTalion - Aug 5, 2010

208 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 24, 12:54 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

LadyTalion - Jul 22, 2010

200 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 23, 7:51 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Pheefa - Jul 15, 2010

199 by iggggi »»
Apr 20, 11:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.