Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (21) « First ... « 18 19 [20] 21 »
Jul 9, 2010 6:50 PM

Apr 2010
Anyone saw the shinsen-subs release? I swear, this scene has too many meanings:

Jul 10, 2010 1:22 AM

Dec 2008
falling_rain said:
Just watched Funimation's subs! All I can say is GO SEBASTION! He kicked Claude's butt! But what I really want to know is why is he trying to bring Ciel back? Didn't he already get what he wanted? Then why???! Not that I'm complaining, mind you.

YESSS I was wondering the same thing! I mean ofc we want Ciel back, but wasn't Sebby supposed to get his soul in the end? Why give it up? Well w/e I guess we'll find out :P

& I'm a little suspicious of Hannah though. Idk why, but she reminds me of Angela from the 1st season. You know the whole ''submissive maid getting abused by her master'' thing. Idk, just a hunch lol

& &
Jul 10, 2010 7:06 AM

Feb 2009
I don't like the new kid, He's so mean.. Ugh, I hope that somewhere in this series Ciel will take care of him or something.
I do have to admit that the new opening (featuring the new kid) was really cool.

I was also REALLY happy when I saw Sebastian in front of that door. Ah I knew it !

( I also find it rather fascinating that each butler places their sign on a different place? Sebastian put it in Ciel's eye, and that other butler put it on that boy's tongue? I wonder if that has got some special meaning..)
Jul 11, 2010 7:29 AM
Jul 2018
Very surprised by this episode... I didn't see it coming. I wasn't going to watch it when I originally read the description but after the first episode I will definitely be watching.
Jul 11, 2010 7:47 PM

Aug 2009
Lol that bitch ass faggot nigga gay ass looking rich boy got owned by Sebastian and Ciel, lmfao don't mess with the fucking demon butler and the Phantomhives bitch.

Wow I don't like this Trancy boy because first of all he looks like a fucking girl, I was like wtf is this a boy or a girl at first, and second he acts even worse than a spoiled brat so I don't like this fag. I'm not saying that I don't like the show, all I'm saying is that I don't like this Trancy kid. :(

Anwyays, isn't Ciel dead because Sebastian took away his life last series? Looks like he woke up again after he got his ring, okay I hope they explain this. Anyways it was a good episode.
Jul 12, 2010 4:47 AM

Sep 2009
Yay!
so glad it's back!
TIME TO LIVE FOREVER BABY!

http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=19549
Please join if you love Asian Cinema :)
Jul 12, 2010 9:21 AM
Jun 2010
This episode was amazing!
The whole tap dancing thing was really random I have to say xD my friend and I believe that is how Claude summons his demonic powers
Alois
When the raw came out, I honestly was rather confused to why he abused Hannah so much, but when the subs came out, saying she was creepy at least made sense *shrugs* I kinda like just how dark his character is, it's truly interesting.
I hope the triplets get played in soon, at LEAST hear their voices XD
Jul 12, 2010 10:45 AM

Jan 2009
DKCesia said:
waterbottledork said:
...Did no one else get the impression that Alois might have been raped/abused by his father? Because that could fuck up any cute little kid. Lol at the noob making Ciel look like an angel, haha!

it's pretty awesome how he's like polar opposite of Ciel. This'll get iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinteresting.

either he was raped by his papa....or he was never his "real" papa....I get the feeling he or "she" was never the "real" Alois.....and its really an impostor XD
he lso has something against women...this makes me thing he is really a girl, or maybe he was sold by his real mom or something f___up as that

Well, it was (kinda) obviously implied in there, especially with that old dude lying next to him while he bitterly rose and said "I desire". After seeing that scene, I really thought he'd be a real mellow person after his 'tragedy' but hell-o was I wrong?

Geez, I love Ciel even more now, like DKCesia said, he's more angelic than that Transy-Pansy. I've resorted to name-calling.
Jul 12, 2010 4:32 PM

Feb 2010
I lol'd so hard at this episode. I didn't think it was possible to make Kuroshitsuji even more gay than it already was, but it looks as if the blatant sexual innuendos are set to go through the roof.

And when I saw Claude dance, all I could see in my head was Suzaku doing the exact same routine.
Jul 12, 2010 11:37 PM

Dec 2009
So I didn't want to search through all the posts so I only looked at page 1 and 2.
But quesstioon?
Anyone have any idea why Claude knows Ciel?? Or why he went all "CIEEL!", smiling?
Suspicious :O
I'm so happy ciel&sebby are baaackkk troll almost killed mee -___- i liked it MUCH better.. once sebby showed up w/ ciel <3
Jul 13, 2010 6:47 AM

Oct 2009
chenelle said:
falling_rain said:
Just watched Funimation's subs! All I can say is GO SEBASTION! He kicked Claude's butt! But what I really want to know is why is he trying to bring Ciel back? Didn't he already get what he wanted? Then why???! Not that I'm complaining, mind you.

YESSS I was wondering the same thing! I mean ofc we want Ciel back, but wasn't Sebby supposed to get his soul in the end? Why give it up? Well w/e I guess we'll find out :P

& I'm a little suspicious of Hannah though. Idk why, but she reminds me of Angela from the 1st season. You know the whole ''submissive maid getting abused by her master'' thing. Idk, just a hunch lol

i totally agree, that Hannah could be Angela, cuz in Ciel's occasion she was behind all of it, and she looks like her too.

every time i see Alois i think to myself: ''damn! that kid is crazy, a total psycho! @.@''

everything is so cryptic.
Jul 13, 2010 2:17 PM

Jun 2009
That was a good episode
Jul 13, 2010 3:17 PM

Dec 2009
Lariela said:
chenelle said:
falling_rain said:

i totally agree, that Hannah could be Angela, cuz in Ciel's occasion she was behind all of it, and she looks like her too.

every time i see Alois i think to myself: ''damn! that kid is crazy, a total psycho! @.@''

everything is so cryptic.

But if Ciel still has his eye thing.. does this mean sebby didn't take..?
LOL i'm actually scared of that kid now. i def wouldn't want to work under himm.
And I'm still trying to figure out why Alois knew ciel.
arghh i wasn't going to watch it. then i decided to and found out ciel was back so i'm glad i decided to watch it XD
Jul 13, 2010 4:58 PM
Apr 2008
I seriously hate the two new main characters. I like that Sebastian came back in for a second but the new butler compared to Seb is totally subpar. And Ciel was evil the new rich brat is an annoying psycho....if its all about them and things don't start changing, i don't think ill keep watching the show....seriously disappointed
blah blah blah
Jul 14, 2010 10:07 PM

Jul 2007
I thought I'd regret starting this second season but, this first episode really entertained me.

You can't go wrong when you start off with rape lol

The new bochan is nuts, but I already found him to be more interesting than Ciel was in the 1st season.

I was surprised when Sebastian and Ciel-in-a-suitcase showed up. I guess he didn't die..
Jul 15, 2010 4:58 AM

Nov 2007
wow, better start than the first season.
Jul 15, 2010 5:42 AM

Nov 2007
Gazette dude, what more?
Jul 15, 2010 6:03 AM

Jun 2008
I don't know if I'm the only one, but I was kind of disapointed when Sebastian came along. :/ I always disliked both Ciel and Sebastian, but was intrested in the supporting characters, like Grell, William, Madam Red and Lau, teh most. I always found both of the main characters insanely boring and I didn't have really that much intrest in knowing Ciel's past. But this time however, Alois intrests me greatly! :> It's a shame that we didn't get to see more of him and his butler in the second episode.

Like cafe-kun said above, far better start than the first season!
This episode had a different mood from the first series. And I'm glad about that.
Dashi @ DA // LJ // Siivettömät Online
Jul 16, 2010 9:34 PM

Feb 2009
Jeez WTF? Since last year the production are trolling us, first was the Endless Eight, than Katanagatari episode 4 now this!
Jul 19, 2010 12:47 AM
Jun 2009
Alois is mean O_O wtf at the eye part.
Ciel was cool. Alois is like HYPER and then MAD >=C and then scared cry cry cry jeezus get a feckn hold on urself o.o
i miss Ciel =/
Alois relli is a cheap copycat from him..
Jul 19, 2010 3:46 AM
Oct 2009
What do u think guys? Is this the greatest anime or what?
Jul 19, 2010 4:02 AM

Dec 2007
first episode was interesting enough! i hope it stays this way
Jul 19, 2010 2:25 PM
Feb 2010
So hilarious. They've got their own wannabes. I'm guessing that a lot of people who watched episode 1 didn't watch all the way to the end credits or next episode preview before they commented. SUCKERS!
blindassassinJul 19, 2010 2:31 PM
Jul 25, 2010 7:30 AM

Oct 2008
So happy to see Sebastian and Ciel back, it was such a surprise!
Aug 10, 2010 4:30 PM

Apr 2008
I already hate Alois that damn mother *#&$^# >,<
Aug 11, 2010 9:20 AM

Aug 2009
I really loved it! I was kinda expecting Sebastian and Ciel to show up someway.I dont understand why so many people dislike Alois. The eye thing was out of the blue but i like random sadistic behaviour. I loved that psycho! Of course no one can beat Ciel.
Aug 13, 2010 2:39 PM

Aug 2009
What Alois did to her eye was HARSH..

I was like fan-girling and rooting when I saw Sebastian!

HES INVINCIBLE! >;D

Also... the ending theme is beautiful! ; 3 ;

Edit: OMG!! I'VE BEEN TROLLED!! XD LOL
ImNotLulexiaaAug 13, 2010 3:59 PM
Aug 15, 2010 2:58 AM

Dec 2008
Rag_Doll said:
I seriously hate the two new main characters. I like that Sebastian came back in for a second but the new butler compared to Seb is totally subpar. And Ciel was evil the new rich brat is an annoying psycho....if its all about them and things don't start changing, i don't think ill keep watching the show....seriously disappointed

same here I totally disliked this small bastard I hope he dies very soon
"muhha my fried egg sucks, I poke out your eye" "Yes my master" that scene was totally BAKA baka baka! XD
after that I've skipped till Sebastian made his appearance
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 19, 2010 11:03 AM

Apr 2010
I don't wanna watch this anymore ever since i saw that brat stab his fingers in that maids eyes. :'(
Sep 1, 2010 2:14 AM

Jan 2010
what a great episode.
Oct 5, 2010 11:08 PM

Feb 2010
Wow. So Fuking badass!!! Excellent way to kick off this series!!!
Oct 21, 2010 4:37 PM

Apr 2010
I watched this with two of my friends at school and we had the volume mostly turned down, but Alois(I think that's spelled right) somehow managed to be heard anyway. I also had a hard time taking it seriously because one of my friends kept reading the subtitles in funny voices and he made Alois sound manly even though he looks so girly.
Oct 25, 2010 4:34 PM

May 2009
am i the only one who's dissapointed what the hell?
Nov 18, 2010 6:45 PM

May 2010
Wow...Alois is a crazy motherfucker...but I like him. Ciel was better, though...

Speaking of Ciel... SEBASTIAN IS BACK!!! And he had Ciel with him! I'm so excited! Bring Ciel back! Bring him baaaaaack! :D
Dec 4, 2010 11:42 AM

Apr 2010
Is this a direct sequel of kuroshitsuji season 1?
Dec 4, 2010 5:10 PM

May 2010
HotCrossBuns said:
Is this a direct sequel of kuroshitsuji season 1?

Yep!
Dec 7, 2010 4:22 PM

Jun 2009
First minutes of the episode and I already hated Alois with all my soul. That prick is detestable. I don’t feel one bit sorry for him.

What the hell was Claude doing...? Tap-dancing...?!

It wasn’t much of a surprise that Sebastian and Ciel appeared. It wouldn’t be the same.

I’m hoping for this season to be good. Hopefully.
I think, then procrastinate.
Therefore, I am.
Dec 21, 2010 1:16 AM

Feb 2010
So everyone's been trolled. It's kinda funny remembering how many fans were pissed off and made an "anti-kuroshitsuji II fanclub".

Sebastian and Ciel appeared afterall hahas. But well, I have to say that I simply hate Alois. He's freakin annoying. Sometimes, I could sense that even Claude is annoyed by him. As for Ciel and Sebas-chan, I missed them so much! I'm glad that they're back. ^^
mingling with each other are the flames of red and blue
Jan 9, 2011 10:06 PM

Dec 2009
I have the same EXACT feelings that Anisamar has. I detest Alois and can't wait for him to get his soul eaten by Claude. Because - just, I don't like him. He is a child one minute and a borderline psychopath the next. Plus, just because Hannah looked at him he stabbed her eye and then have everyone else clean the mess. I CAN'T wait until Ciel and Sebastian get fully back into the series. Until then, meh.

And, dude - why was Claude tap dancing?! Makes no sense whatsoever. And...well, Sebastian still looks better than him by far. Hahaha.

Anyways, here's to this series being just as good as the first! :3
Feb 14, 2011 4:56 AM

Aug 2008
Any1 who claims they like Alios is prolly just saying that to be different, if you really liked him then u would agree to being stabbed in the fkin eye by him just coz u looked at him, if u still like him after reading this then I'll gladly stab ur eye out for u since u seem 2 like it so.

I will live on no matter what... so I can meet you once again.
Feb 16, 2011 11:22 AM

Dec 2008
Interesting episode. I am a little confused about why Ciel is still "alive" or something. I hope they explain that in the next ep. So happy Ceil and Sebastion are in this season though. I thought they weren't going to be in it. Looking forward to watching more. <3
FeatherLynneFeb 16, 2011 12:00 PM

May 23, 2011 5:38 AM

Jan 2011
I regret reading wikia for more information.
The new buttler is cool. With glasses :)
There is like 2 weeks delay in my recent reading list
I randomly bought discount/second hand manga with cute/mysterious cover.

Use Personal Blacklist extension in Chrome if you just want to Google for a series synopsis, without google slapping MAL score in it.
3/1
May 30, 2011 7:55 AM
May 2011
The new kid... is a pick...
Enough said.
Jun 30, 2011 2:02 PM

Dec 2009
I hope this turns out to be good... and I thought Ciel was a brat, now I just hate the new kid
Jul 21, 2011 2:34 PM

Aug 2009
Oh lol. This fucking show, hahahahahhaa.

Riding off a stair's rail using a table with wheels like a motherfucking boss and sliding off a stair's rail like a fabolous faggot.
And the tapdancing. Oh the tapdancing. I haven't "Wut?" 'd and lol'd so much at the same time in a loooooong time.

Also, Alois is a fucking asshole. Fuck, I hate him.
But he's also kind of cool. Kind of.
I-It's not like I think he's a cool character! Baka!
Apr 9, 2012 1:41 PM

Jun 2010
Cool first ep though I strongly dislike Alois' guts already
Apr 27, 2012 1:58 AM
Jul 2018

Alois ----> HATE HIM.
May 2, 2012 11:13 AM

Apr 2012
It was epic and cool episode! But I HATE ALOIS!!!! When I saw Claudes tapdancing I was like this O.O! It was EPIC! I don't seriously hate Sebastian but I just happen to love Claude and Sebastian. I just don't know how that happened?
May 13, 2012 2:51 PM

Aug 2011
Shit episode. Da fuq is up with Mexican Sebestian?!
Jun 3, 2012 11:39 AM

Jul 2011
im not really liking alois and claude but as long as i get some sebastian and ciel im good!! i knew it was sebastain in the coat when he licked his lips.. only sebby licks his lips like that
Pages (21) « First ... « 18 19 [20] 21 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Veain - Sep 16, 2010

850 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 25, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shadowsword - Sep 2, 2010

364 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 25, 12:57 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shadowsword - Aug 19, 2010

1505 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 24, 4:29 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

LadyTalion - Aug 5, 2010

208 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 24, 12:54 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

LadyTalion - Jul 22, 2010

200 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 23, 7:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.