Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 14, 2010 4:57 AM

Jun 2009
This is to say hi hello what ever when you join and if you want you can even say a little about your self so we can know each other.
CashdaxApr 14, 2011 9:43 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (29) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 14, 2010 1:02 PM
Mar 2010
Hi I'm FoxInTheBox I like anime.
Jun 14, 2010 1:02 PM
Mar 2010
Hi I'm FoxInTheBox I like anime
Jun 14, 2010 1:05 PM

Jun 2009
welcome fox in a box
Jul 10, 2010 6:40 AM
Mar 2010
me toooo ? ;D
Jul 10, 2010 6:47 AM
Mar 2010
Òk I'll rewrite my intrudcuction;
Hellu I'm FoxInTheBox..Currently named Flashback due stupidness, At my freetime I watch anime and sometimes read manga, I also play games such as stepmania and wc3 mainly..and study - longer than my first introduction? x)
Jul 11, 2010 4:23 AM

Mar 2010
Hi, I am Yuki_Yume.You guys just call me Yuki.
I like Adventure Supernatural FantasyComedy Shounen Ai Yaoi genres,
Hope we get along well

Jul 11, 2010 4:39 AM

Nov 2009
hello minna-san!!
im hibaricloud, but you can call me cloud-chan... ^^
my favorite past time is to watch anime and read mangas...
most of my favorite characters are male... :)
im a filipina.. ^^
Jul 11, 2010 5:03 AM

Jan 2010
Hi, I'm Sapphire-san!
I (obviously) like anime and manga. :D
I also do Graphic Designing and Photography. I do a little GFX like my sig. ^^
I'm 13 and from Philippines. :D

Will most likely change this soon. || PNCH || PPFC || Anime Familia || EHC
Jul 11, 2010 5:15 AM

Apr 2010
Oh hay thar.
I'm shotacon, but you can call me...shotacon.
I like anime and manga ALOT.
I swear alot.
I like both shonen-ai AND shoujo-ai but I like shonen-ai HELLA LOT MORE.
ALL of my favorite characters are male (no srsly, look at my favorite characters.)
My best friend in rl is lazymaid.
I'm 1/8 Spanish, 7/8 Filipino, and 8/8 awesome.
Jul 11, 2010 5:17 AM

Jun 2009
Hi everyone I'm RapToR
I love anime and manga but mostly the anime ^^
Jul 11, 2010 5:46 AM

Jun 2010
Uhm. Hi... Im MgZ
I love Anime and I don't read manga that much because I think it's pointless to watch Anime if you knew what will happen when reading the manga ( Sorry for the offense ). MANGA IS AMAZING... I Like a lot of anime Specially the humorous one. I just watch all anime released every season and drop some of them.
For this season ( Summer Anime 2010 ), My favorites are Highschool of the Dead, Sekirei PE, Strike Witches 2, Seitokai Yakuindomo, Kuroshitsuji 2, Amaagami SS. I also watch Ookami - san, Nurarihyon, Shukufu no Campanella.
-MgZ_Nov 15, 2011 2:12 AM
Jul 11, 2010 6:20 AM
Apr 2010
Yo Guys... Carlos here ^_^....I watch anime/read manga everyday... as in like most of the time... makes SE/LE cards playing comp(VN--RPG--STRA?)...making programs ^_^.. likes to study codes(com codes specially composing the program ^_^) hmm..was born last oct 18 1993 lol hmm.... lives @ Pasay City Philippines 16 yrs old 2nd yr @ college(well not really will transfer to other university @ october i think LOL)

poor at english nyaaaa ~~

My Badge
Jul 11, 2010 6:58 AM

Apr 2010
Hiya, Im Mangkie. I'm 15 years old and I like shounen anime.

Jul 11, 2010 7:17 AM

Jul 2008
just call me by my username, LinaLover also works
i'm 19, love anime and video games,manga a bit also but not to,to much.
hate school but will finally be going to college soon..hopefully in another couple of months or so.
loves helping people out if is at all possible and not a hassle (something i don't know how to do won't look up just to help)
i'm also lazy but meh when it comes to anime and recommendations i'm not lazy really lol.
also a admin and the comedy expert in this club so around and easy enough to locate me ^^

for more information check my profile ^^
RyokoAyekaLoverJul 11, 2010 1:38 PM
Jul 11, 2010 7:27 AM
Dec 2009
Ok, I don't really like to introduce myself, but whatever :P
I'm ''Øystein'' (Norwegian name).
I'm 17 This month. I've been watching anime for over a year since my brothers got me addicted. (Yes i have 3 brothers which watch anime >:o)
I mostly like anime with horror/ecchi/Comedy/music.
I'm lazy.
And I've heard i'm friendly from most of the people :D
I also play FPS games. And I'm From Norway.
Yoroshiku.
PrizkillaJul 11, 2010 7:33 AM
Jul 11, 2010 8:09 AM

Dec 2009
My turn =D

My name is Joro [Жоро], Im not gonna bother telling how to pronounce it xD
I like anime and manga very much, and I prefer manga to anime, but judgin by my list it doesnt look like it xD
Im 14, my favorite genres are horror, hentai, ecchi, shonen and everything with fighting :D
I like payin games, mostly 3D Action, FPS and TPS [Third Person Shooter]. I like strategy too, my favorite is StarCraft II, which is coming out in 3 weeks~
Oh, in my class there are 26/30 girls so you should be jealous >:D roflmao

AneimeJul 11, 2010 8:13 AM
Jul 11, 2010 8:10 AM

May 2008
Am not really good with introductions but I'll try my best.

The name's xxzzyy but you can call me zz for short. I like watching anime especially dark themed ones. I'm also into playing video games and visual novels.
I'm more of a lurker than a poster :]. Ohh and this is one of the few clubs that I'm actually active on ♥

Ohh and I'm quite curious about the prize too xD

Jul 11, 2010 8:19 AM
Jan 2008
Hi I'm Mark "Acrido" 25 years old from The Netherlands, Guess it's kind off obvious why I'm here XD I like anime/manga and well I also play some games now and then.

Working in the film industry making movies/commercials end so on.
I also cosplay and I'm one of the founding members of a camping convention in The Netherlands currently in charge off Creating events, Write stuff for the people helping out and promotion around this country.

Also I try to learn to play the Bass Guitar, got an Ibanez GS200 Pearl White Bass Guitar.

If you want to know more about me then PM ^^

(Hope this intro was ok enough ^^ )
Jul 11, 2010 9:17 AM

Feb 2010
My name is MusashiRose. And, like FoxInTheBox aka Flashback, I love anime. I am a BAMF with a heart of gold, living in NYC and pursuing my dream. Glad to be here! Pleased to meet ya!
Jul 11, 2010 9:24 AM

Mar 2009
Ello :3 I'm Courtney, from Canada.
Of course I like anime, mostly slice of life/comedy but others too.

Favourite:
Anime is Higurashi and K-ON
Chocolate is Kit-Kat
Game is Pokemon (lol :D)
Instrument is bass
Animal is cats
Drink is grape-flavoured water

I love MAL and have an obsession with adding random series to my plan-to-watch list
I now have pretty much 600 that I plan to watch, but I havn't watched many series yet
I will eventually try them all XD It's my goal
Jul 11, 2010 11:25 AM

Jun 2009
Ya i made this thred but never Introduced my self so ya hear i go, my user name is dynamo_electron you can call me dynamo or as Therny calls me Dino (for some reason) . Oh lets see i like anime and manga and the computer, im 20 years old and a proud Canadian and thinks everyone should know we are the best. Also im realy active on Mal do to the lack of a life so ya there. O ya welcome everyone who has finaly used this form thanks to Sophy going and spamming you
Jul 11, 2010 11:52 AM

Mar 2010
A prize!

Yeah I begin. I'm Kanna-chan, I'm 15 years old from the 9th June and I'm italian -from Southern Italy. I don't eat so much pizza and I'm not into mafia, anyway.
I like anime/mangas, nerding with pc or videogames and litterature. I'm not very fond of music but I listen to openings/endings/OSTs that I like.
I watch all genres but more slice of life, and I'm good at girls fanservice. :3
Bye everyone, if you want to know something just ask.
Jul 11, 2010 1:35 PM

Jun 2010
zup, u can call me watever u want, as long as it u its not offending.
19, anime lover,
check my prof if u wana know more about me. ^_^
Jul 11, 2010 5:08 PM

May 2010
did'nt know there was this thread xD and i've been a member for a while
well here goes
i'll just go with the name i use here, and let's just say i read mangas and watch anime during my free time and i'm quite fond of them, i'm quite a busy person IRL so thats that.
but if i'm not i'll be sure to spend the rest of my free time doing these kind of things >,<
nice meetin evryone here

~Nyaaa~

Jul 11, 2010 6:12 PM

Jun 2010
hellO everyOne!
call me xybErcUtiE...i'm 18 from NY.. well I really love watching anime and reading manga especially action, romance and comedy genres and i really hate stupid characters! it's been a year now and I just joined MAL last month and since then i've been quite active here. i recently created a club, if u wanna see it visit my profile... I also love playing video games and I love being alone in my room coz it's the place i'm most comfortable with... and i'm a filipino... :3
Jul 11, 2010 7:29 PM

Dec 2009
Hello,
Name, Wolfnagi,
Call me Wolf......
Jul 12, 2010 2:02 AM

Jun 2010
Hello im Ealvarou
im 13 i love anime, i hate school but what you gonna do, im lazy when im doing everything else but watching anime. i watch anime almost everyday and sometimes i read manga.
well thats about it
Jul 12, 2010 5:25 AM

Mar 2010
Heyaa, good evening.
My name is Saku, as you can see. I am thirteen, aaand~ I'm a fujoshi. ^___^
I am pretty short-tempered and hot-headed sometimes, so don't mind me :)
It is a pleasure to meet all of you, senpai! :D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 13, 2010 3:51 AM

Aug 2009
Uhm.. hello im adlinehj18 or you can call me Jen, Im from Manila, Philippines ^^

My favorite genres are Comedy, Slice of life, School, Romance, Action, Yuri and a little of Sci-fi. But im not a fan of Mecha, ecchi and Harem.

I love to meet new people. I love to sleep as much as i love anime ^^

If you want to know something, don't hesitate to ask/talk to me. Don't worry i don't bite :)

Nice to meet you all =))
Jul 13, 2010 9:18 AM

Mar 2010
Hello, people out there! I'm mooglebot aka Kathy (if you want to use my real name ^.^) and I'm English.

I tend to prefer reading manga to watching anime, but thats just because I like books, and can get quite a few from my library XD.

Pretty much the only genre's I dislike are Yuri and shota/lolicon of the graphic variety. Everything else depends on plot content. My favourites would have to be action, comedy and I do like a bit of yaoi too...

I also like videogames....(look at my profile if you're that interested in me that you want to find out more XD)

Nice to meet you ^.^ ♥
Jul 13, 2010 12:39 PM

Oct 2007
Heya! I'm Luccas! I'm from Curitiba, Brazil and I love watching animes, recommending the ones I like the most and getting recommendations, as well. Hope I can find lots of new interesting animes here!
Jul 13, 2010 8:23 PM

Jan 2010
hello!!!!! I'm sheilaweila from sunny Florida :)
My name is Vanessa and I'm 13
I prefer romance or action anime
I also like manga
Jul 14, 2010 3:03 AM

Jul 2010
Hallo!
I'm Lukas James, (you can just call me James,) and I joined myanimelist... this morning xD
I am from Germany, but my father is an American so I am also American.
My favorite genre are Horror, Psychological, Comedy, Ecchi and Shounen.
Jul 22, 2010 5:33 AM
Feb 2009
Hello everyone...

Call me Jacks.
I'd say I am of the Otaryman variety.

I would have to say that watching anime is like second nature to me, and I don't think I'll ever grow out of it lol.

From the great north of Canada, damn proud of it!
I'll probably read/lurk around more then I would post...

I pretty much watch everything/anything (depending on the mood of the day), but if you happen to wander onto my list, you will find its comprised mainly of Slice of Life, Rom-Com, Shounen, also a couple of good classics and I also love the ones that makes you think.

Always interested in hearing what other people's opinion is on certain anime, and thanks for the organizers for having this great place to share our recommendations.

Cheers,
Jacks
Jul 25, 2010 1:40 PM

Jul 2010
Herro I am Laura aka Sammy. (self given nickname lol)
I just turned 21. I am becoming more refined with the anime and such that I like. and everything. lol. I am a massive music freak. And bookworm as well. So yea.
And as you can tell from my username I have a love for zombies lol. It's on of the ongoing jokes that I have with numerous people. ^^ If you wanna know anything else send me a message, or check my profile ^^

you fear for the things you care for, and you become accustom to it
Jul 27, 2010 5:52 AM

Apr 2010
-cough-

I forgot to introduce myself..

Well, hello there, you can either call me Alice/Ryoko or Ryo for short, etc etc~
I became an anime addict like YEARS ago...
I don't know if I should retype what I wrote on my profile...so check it there!

Pleasured to meet you, hoping that we can get along well :3
Jul 27, 2010 1:17 PM

Apr 2008
Let's see; I'm a twenty something year old from a latinomerican country, I love contrast and sequences -of ideas, colors, doesn't matter- and chocolate. I tend to give every title -anime, tvshows from EEUU or Europe, movies, music, and some shortfilms- I can get my hands on a chance. Speaking of anime, I really started watching this type of media three years ago, tops. Also, I'm not an elitist, but I very much am demanding (of things, more than people). That's it, I guess. Anything else, feel free to eavesdrop on my profile and leave a comment.
ElrondpJul 28, 2010 11:11 AM
// Hearts are wasted, lives are broken.
Jul 28, 2010 9:20 AM

Nov 2009
Ha ha, Hi hi

i'm going 2 b 22 (going get old again TT) and graduated form design college (good at design and art). So i got addicted with anime and manga since my college year. Beside this, i also US TV Show like Supernatural, CSI NY, Heroes, and other.

Currently my profile still under construct, can't find time doing that but hey...

glad to be here @ MAL to talk anime and manga and share info, hope we get along! ^^
Jul 28, 2010 11:58 AM

Mar 2009
Hihi. GoodEnoughForMe here. Feel free to shorten that however you wish.

Been watching anime for several years now since going on hiatus for several years and am enjoying it a lot.

I am 21 years old.

Lately I've been thinking about going back to college. Otherwise, I work full time and spend way too much money on anime, manga and books, video games, movies, and music. I want to travel really, really badly; I've been to Canada, Australia, England, France, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, and Italy, and always loved seeing more of the world. If I had unlimited funds, I'd go back to college and do a study abroad program in Malaysia, but alas, I barely make enough money to put me above the federal poverty level.

Nowadays you can find me on my computer most of the day when not at work. A real socialite (yeah right XD).
Jul 28, 2010 6:13 PM

Jul 2010
Hi there, I'm new to this club. Hope we can get along well.

I'm a medicine student from Brasil, obviously I like to watch animes otherwise wouldn't be here. Just to tell about my anime tastes I will tell which was my favourite series,, ... BACCANO! Love the way it was built, confusing at first and very catching throuh the development of the plot.

That's it.
Cya
lpdutraJul 28, 2010 6:18 PM
Jul 29, 2010 4:43 AM

Dec 2009
Hello. ^_^
You can call me - well my username says it all - Vael.
.. I really like random stuff. So I'd love it if you gave me a random comment on my profile page.
Genres? I love psychological/comedy/drama/shounen-ai/shounen/supernatural animes. :D I don't read many mangas though, I wonder why.
So yeh.
Comment.
Or else.
You won't. Get. My.
Choco cakes.
Well you won't get them even if you do. -evil laughter- :X No really.
Jul 29, 2010 10:19 AM

May 2010
well im new here... dont know what to say about me so up to you.....
You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams~
Jul 31, 2010 9:10 PM

Dec 2009
'ello, n_n
I'm college student taking a break right now this summer and I got my first job recently. *cough* A bit late I know...^^;

I got started watching anime my senior year of high school. The first anime I saw was Chobits. Hahaha, I cried at the end.

Hmm...What else...I like to draw chibis and making profiles. I've also tried making some LE cards. I'm not very good at making cards, but prefer making profiles.

And...I feel like I'm just rambling so...I'll just end it right here. P:

Aug 2, 2010 9:56 AM

Sep 2008
Hi! ^_^
I really like to introduce myself,'cuz i love me too much.But i don't plan and bragging now,because I'm kinda lazy.Well one thing is that im very lazy and im either tired or hyper.I can't stay 'normal'.I like watching anime and reading manga and i don't like people disturbing me when i do something.I usually like writing in forums and all,but im too lazy for MAL. -_-''
Aug 6, 2010 2:46 AM
Apr 2010
Hey

Im kiur4646, real name is Kaur but you can call me Kiur, i should had introduced myself a long time ago. Wel im big anime fan and i watch them almoust evryday, also i like makeing cards with different kind of programs like Phototshop or PhotoImpressi, i watch all kind of anime but i dont prefer school and sport animes, mybe ecchi too. Faforite anime is Naruto Shippude and One Piece at the moument and i like Kuran kaname from Vampire Knight - hes kewlest character for me. Btw i accept random friend requests so come to my profile and ask

Wel i live in Estonia and im last year highscool student, love computer,animals and nature.. live with my mum and dad and dog.. dno what else to say, if want to ask something then ask..

Cya later..
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Aug 6, 2010 3:57 AM

Mar 2010
hello all, banas here X3

I'll introduce myself, ehmm...
my real name is Monel, and I come from Indonesia, I'm a third grade senior high schooler XP, and I'm 16 years old. I love watching anime and same with the manga. My favorite genre is romance and slice of life, but I also like action and mystery though...'

it's always hot here because I live in tropical country, sometimes I wondering how is snow feels and white Christmas, phew... but that's not bad either

and glad to see you all, I hope we can get along <3

p.s sorry for my bad english
Aug 6, 2010 5:12 PM

Aug 2009
uhhhh, wat to say lol
My real name is Kenya but up here u can call me Mizuki, Mizuki-chan, or my real name, idc ^^ I live in the USA, currently in the 11th grade and am 16 years old.
My fav thing to do is read books/manga, and watch anime. I love psychological, drama, action, and romance anime. My favorite anime is Death Note when it comes to drama, and Marmalade Boy when it comes to romance ^^

I'm happy to be here and happy to meet you all! XD
Aug 15, 2010 1:01 PM
Sep 2008
I just realized that I hadn't introduced myself today...

Name's StellarCombo69, feel free to call me Stellar. I'm one of the few admins here at the club, most of you will probably recognize me from the club comment spam or the membercards threads. I'm 20 years old and currently begging for work ;_; Too bad the economy sucks hard over in CA. With that said, I'm obviously from USA.

Favorite anime and manga genres? Well, I don't care too much for genres but some of my favorite reads, watches, and plays are: Pokemon Special (And of course, the games), Tales of the Abyss, Yotsuba, .hack//, mostly the games and manga though, and of course, the FullMetal Alchemist series.

I also do graphics and web design. :V

I guess this is where I say something heartfelt and cheesy, but that ain't my style. SO HI.
Aug 16, 2010 2:29 AM

Jul 2010
Konnichiwa everyone ^_^ im Mio chan im glad to be here
i hope to get along with everyone , please take a good care of me
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (29) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Mecha Manga

PlasticRobot - Feb 23

0 by PlasticRobot »»
Feb 23, 7:05 PM

» Recomend any manga and i will read it!!

Tamurax - Feb 2

2 by Fauzy_Weliady »»
Feb 5, 7:15 PM

» Guys, check my paintings - Tribute to Makoto Shinkai

mufarari - Jan 13

1 by Tamurax »»
Feb 2, 7:36 AM

» I need manga

Charizardexbb - Jan 28

0 by Charizardexbb »»
Jan 28, 6:14 PM

» can someone recommend me some anime/manga based on my tastes (I will love you eternally)

Benieh - Apr 25, 2023

9 by Jacob667 »»
Jan 8, 6:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.