Forum Settings
Forums

What's the weirdest thing you discovered in a game on your own (IE: An undocumented easter egg, a rare glitch, etc.)

New
3 hours ago

Jun 2017
in Spiderman 2 for PS2, i found this area that i was never able to find again. Some room with a bunch of guys in prison jumpsuits, Spidey made a comment, i died by them and never saw it again

On Gun for the PS2, the final boss is meant to be killed with enviromental traps and is impervious to bullets, i however shot him like 100 times and he died. But the game didn't recognize it so i just walked around the room in an endless limbo

i used a hack in Soul Calibur 2 to access hidden characters in the gallery mode, characters like Berserker and Assassin. Their model's are glitched out and zoomed in and Assasin's bio is mostly filler text with random quotes from the story mode, Berzerker? He crashes your game, literally goes right back to the browser menu. Never happened in anything else

Yugioh Duelist of the Roses, i hacked the Larva of Moth and Pupa of Moth into the game to see their attack animations (they have 0 attack and 2000 defense), they attack animations are terrible, just a recycle of Larva Moth
My waifu is the most wonderful waifu. Mai Valentine.

More topics from this board

» Do you care about the critics scores of a game?

Zakatsuki_ - Oct 21

17 by DesuMaiden »»
38 minutes ago

» First Pokémon game ( 1 2 )

ani2016 - Aug 18

50 by GCRyan »»
9 hours ago

» What are you playing right now? (v2) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Oct 4, 2020

3757 by Akuza »»
Yesterday, 4:30 PM

» best software for editing video?

karambia - Jul 22, 2016

22 by RudeRedis »»
Yesterday, 4:29 PM

» Do you consider a rematser (with smth else) a new game or just a rematser?

Zakatsuki_ - Oct 24

6 by Akuza »»
Yesterday, 4:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.