Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
Oct 8, 9:51 AM

Sep 2022
I've recently convinced my friend to watch AOT. He is completely new to anime. So can you guys share me a list or video containing Foreshadowing and Hidden Details from S1 to S4 which I can send him while he is watching the series. I think this will very much increase his experience and attention to the details.
Oct 8, 10:14 AM
Aug 2019
Nah man, those are best discovered on rewatches. Better to get caught up in the rollercoaster pacing on first watch
Oct 8, 10:18 AM

Feb 2024
So you want to spoil him the story while he is watching it and decided to make a thread about it... Zoomer mentality escapes me.
Oct 8, 10:26 AM
Jan 2022
Are you stupid? Why would you wanna tell him all the foreshadowing? Thank god stupidity isn't contagious.
Oct 8, 10:29 AM
Aug 2022
ahh yes, let's just spoil the show for our friend to ruin his experience through the crazily glazed and easy to do writing technique: foreshadowing!
Oct 8, 10:37 AM
Jul 2023
So you want to take away your friend's opportunity to enjoy one of the strongest points of the work? LOL
Oct 8, 11:00 AM
Feb 2022
Dumbness at it's best is all I can say
Oct 8, 11:04 AM

Sep 2022
Reply to JoeChip
So you want to spoil him the story while he is watching it and decided to make a thread about it... Zoomer mentality escapes me.
@JoeChip Nah man, I said details, like in the 1st ep Eren's mom lied that her leg was crushed, just like these details. This will make it more compelling to him.
Oct 8, 11:05 AM

Feb 2024
You are from India... That explains a lot.
Oct 8, 11:09 AM
Sep 2023
Bad call, force him to rewatch it once he's done so he realizes all the foreshadowing that happened.
Oct 8, 11:32 AM
Oct 2018
Are you for real? Do you want to spoil the whole show for him or something?
Oct 8, 11:37 AM
Dec 2020
This story is all plot twists and nothing else
Deathlydash
Oct 8, 11:57 AM
Apr 2024
ANIk_003 said:
@JoeChip Nah man, I said details, like in the 1st ep Eren's mom lied that her leg was crushed, just like these details. This will make it more compelling to him.

What? Half her body was covered over the debris from the remains of the house as one of the boulders launched from the colossal titan hits their house specifically. She even says "My legs have been crushed by the debris. I can't even run if I get out. Do you understand?" Insinuating that she's just too much of a burden for kids like eren and mikasa, even if they did get her out. Even as she is being lifted and fighting back the titan her legs are just dangling. How does she lie here?
Oct 8, 11:59 AM
Jan 2022
JoeChip said:

everytime I see you in a discussion you only add negativity, S-tier hater
Oct 8, 12:03 PM

Jul 2015
There is a whole video about it on YouTube.
Obviously, spoilers in the video.

Oct 8, 12:33 PM
Feb 2022
Ghost_Davo said:
JoeChip said:

I support him though
Oct 8, 12:49 PM
May 2022
the s2 ending is massive spoilers, but we just didn't know it yet at the time.
Oct 8, 2:15 PM
Jun 2023
ANIk_003 said:
I've recently convinced my friend to watch AOT. He is completely new to anime. So can you guys share me a list or video containing Foreshadowing and Hidden Details from S1 to S4 which I can send him while he is watching the series. I think this will very much increase his experience and attention to the details.

why you need to convince someone to watch something just leave them if they wanna let them if they don't let them do anything they want 👍
Oct 8, 2:35 PM
May 2015
This series is such overrated trash, awful characters and too reliant on mystery and grimdark tone
Oct 8, 3:24 PM
Oct 2024
JoeChip said:

Dude,everyone is not pea brained here.But some surely are ,like this person.Why bring up a country , it's messed up.I can also say whole world is dumb except us cause Indians won the World chess championship.But I don't cause I didn't do that, it's not my achievement.So whether someone is dumb or genius isn't the country's fault it's their own.
Oct 8, 4:11 PM

Oct 2015
You should not convinced your friend to watch what you like. Everyone has different tastes~

Let him look for his anime to watch, it is more enjoyable that way.

My friend convinced me to watch AoT S3 after I dropped S2. I like S3P1 but fell asleep watching S3P3. I was dozing off throughout S4P1~

Does those scenes count as foreshadowing? Eren is trapped in an endless time loop of bad endings~
Oct 8, 4:15 PM

Oct 2013
Why would you recommend anything by showing someone a clip full of spoilers? Just tell your friend that he may see a lot of foreshadowing present early on, after finishing watching next seasons of the show (if he will continue watching it, that is). You've already convinced him to watch Attack on Titan, so I think it'll be the best to just let him watch it and consume its content in a way he finds good for himself.
Oct 8, 6:36 PM
Dec 2022
Huehnchen_Gott said:
Ghost_Davo said:

I support him though

me too, don't know what country got to with it.
Oct 8, 6:40 PM
Dec 2022
JoeChip said:

this guy if a certified Indian hater. so I won't be taking him seriously.
Oct 8, 6:46 PM
Nov 2022
this gotta be the dumbest thread ive seen in a while
Oct 8, 8:54 PM
Aug 2021
Dude what the hell, no let them enjoy it!!!

Find a video when doing a rewatch of the series

This is a dumbass idea for spoiling the story
Oct 8, 10:01 PM
Jul 2021
JoeChip said:

Aaah yes, racist here
Oct 8, 10:02 PM
Jul 2021
Don't, let him finish the show first. Then you can tell him about the foreshadowings.
Oct 9, 12:36 AM
Oct 2022
JoeChip said:

ok? so what does it explain?
Oct 9, 2:19 AM
Jan 2020
Ripperdoc said:
Are you stupid? Why would you wanna tell him all the foreshadowing? Thank god stupidity isn't contagious.

Senjougahara wouldn't say it's not contagious
Oct 9, 5:14 AM
Jan 2022
aDamas_46 said:
Ripperdoc said:

Senjougahara wouldn't say it's not contagious

Hmm did she say it is contagious? I can't remember.
Oct 9, 10:27 PM
Oct 2020
I recently rewatched from S1 to S3 and man it’s incredible, Reiners little interaction with Annie
and their reactions to everything and how they are involved in for example Erens titan form

and seeing the titans and seeing how some are abnormal

I love the writing and stuff
Oct 10, 8:00 AM
Jan 2022
so let him complete the series and the youtube channel to understand the show at the end is invaderz definately check out if you haven't best aot content on YouTube
Oct 10, 8:00 AM
Jan 2022
so let him complete the series and the youtube channel to understand the show at the end is invaderz definately check out if you haven't best aot content on YouTube
Oct 12, 12:54 AM
Jul 2017
ShamankinguYoh said:
This series is such overrated trash, awful characters and too reliant on mystery and grimdark tone

« I am a real man. I like TTGL and Samurai Champloo. Praise me. »

More topics from this board

» How KSI's new song ties in with themes portrait by AoT

Ghost_Davo - 8 hours ago

20 by luffysenchou »»
1 minute ago

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2013

1669 by senseeki »»
Oct 10, 5:38 AM

» Congratulations 🎉 ( 1 2 )

Peeti - Aug 19

79 by Peeti »»
Oct 9, 9:58 PM

» Anime on the same level or close ( 1 2 3 )

Salvaged - Oct 1

105 by NewestPersonHere »»
Oct 9, 9:11 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MermaidGalaxies - Jun 1, 2013

1112 by ItsAmsyar »»
Oct 9, 10:11 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.